Stacy's Grille at Marriott Minneapolis SW
5801 Opus Parkway
Minnetonka, MN 55343Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Stacy's Grille at Marriott Minneapolis SW
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.marriott.com/mspwe
- Phone: (952) 352-0268
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Friday: 6:30am - 11:00am, Saturday & Sunday: 7:00am - 12:00pm; Lunch: Everyday: 11:00am - 5:00pm; Dinner: Everyday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Comfort Food, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Jasen Fontaine
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Our Private Dining Room area located in Stacy's Grille can cater up to 17 people. Additional areas in or near the restaurant and M.I. Great Room Lounge can accomodate up to 50 people.
- Private Party Contact: Amber Claybourne (952)935-5500
- Entertainment: A REFRESHING LOUNGE EXPERIENCE Revitalized by a million dollar upgrade, the Minneapolis Southwest Marriott is excited to unveil their M.I. Greatroom Lounge: the vibrant, interactive, and stylish new Marriott lounge experience. Ours comes with a bold contemporary design, convenient welcome center, trendy restaurant, posh lounge, and beautiful private patio, all where you can meet, work, play, or unwind in style. A perfect place to indulge in a classic cocktail or savory appetizer!
- Special Events: Happy Hour Monday-Thursday from 4:30pm-6:30pm includes our most requested appetizers, and discounts on beer, wine, and liquor.
A word from Stacy's Grille at Marriott Minneapolis SW
Contemporary design with comfort food flair in a soft, warm and energetic setting. Located in the renovated Minneapolis Marriott Southwest. Stacy's Grille offers a wide variety of Midwestern Casual Cuisine. Enjoy a cocktail in our newly renovated M.I Great Room Lounge or enjoy dinner in Stacy's dining room. HAPPY HOUR is Monday-Thursday from 4:30pm-6:30pm. Specials change weekly but include: $3 and $4 select beers, $3 rail drinks, $3 off select wine by the glass and specialty appetizers. Executive Chef: Jasen FontaineContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Stacy's Grille at Marriott Minneapolis SW reviews from OpenTable diners
- Very nice. Is in a MarriottOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/26/2012Very nice. Is in a Marriott that caters to business travels, and since we went on Memorial Day weekend, it was empty. But the dining room was very nice, our food was well prepared, and the price was great.Special Features:
- Nice Mother's Day Brunch,OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/13/2012Nice Mother's Day Brunch, but seemed a bit overpriced for the selection of food offered. Not much high-end fare offered, but price suggested you would get more. Did like the icecream sundae bar.Special Features:
- Was great food. EspeciallyOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/28/2012Was great food. Especially loved the hand cut fries, but everything was delicious. The portions are very large and even the kids Meal could have been split into 2 or 3. Hard to believe the restaurant was so quiet for a Saturday night considering how good the Meal was. The bar was good too.Special Features:
- Great food. Pear salad withOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/24/2012Great food. Pear salad with goat cheese was great! Home made ginger ale was excellent! Excellent service!Special Features:
- Quiet, Calm, & Great ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/17/2012Made reservations for peak dining times on a Saturday night and was pleasantly surprised to see only a handful of tables with customers. Very nice, relaxing and quiet dining area away from the hotel bar area. Service was exceptional, very cordial and pleasant staff. The drinks we received were well-made. My Filet Mignon was cooked perfectly and the oreo desert was delicious. Would recommend visiting here if you're looking for a nice relaxing meal with an American Cuisine menu in a quiet environment.Special Features:
- The service and food is alwaysteach1VIPDined on 2/17/2012The service and food is always great at Stacy's We like going there because it is usually quiet in the dining room,and we get good service and food.Special Features:
- very small, tucked into aOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 2/2/2012very small, tucked into a corner of the hotel lobby. I thought the restaurant was bigger/more divided from the hotel bar. The staff was nice and service was fast.Special Features:
- Although the food was awesome,OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/30/2011Although the food was awesome, it took an hour and a half to complete our meal. There was only one server.
- Thumbs up on their Filet MignonOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 12/30/2011Ordered Filet Mignon and New York Strip at our table. I loved the Filet, done to perfection. Husband not as fond of the New York Strip due to marinate used and sauce on top. Overall, delicious food, nice environment, great service. Would go back again for the Filet or another menu choice.Special Features:
- Restaurant is geared for breakfastOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 12/17/2011Restaurant is geared for breakfast or lunch patrons not really a place for a dinner meal. . We did enjoy the crab cakes. We felt that the dinner selection was limited in choice but high in price for what is available.
- Dining room closed for lackOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 12/16/2011Dining room closed for lack of demand (on a Friday evening) I assumed to cut costs since I was told that the hotel occupancy was low. Food served in lobby by woefully understaffed waiters. The food was tasteless. Staff was appoligetic but service was poor with my having to get up & ask for items several times. When I asked for beverage refill, for example it never came, when I asked for cocktail sauce I was informed that they had none because they no longer served shrimp. Over all a most umplesant experience.
- Not to busy, so the restrurantOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 12/14/2011Not to busy, so the restrurant was seating in the bar area. Very nice, quiet, and romantic, as we were seated right next to fireplace. The foor was great and the service was the best that we ever had.
- Fireside diningOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 11/26/2011They had closed the restaurant, and have everyone dining in the foyer and bar area. I really like the fireplace.
- Menu may be better than buffetOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/1/2011I was there for a conference and they set up a buffet since there were too many people to serve off the menu. The line took a long time because they only used one side of the buffet table. The food was just OK but then it was only 12 dollars. I wouldn't go back unless I was at a conference there.
- Not a single person was inOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/12/2011Not a single person was in the restaurant but our waitress disappeared time and again and we had to wait for everything. Food was average at best. Kid's watermelon smelled and tasted heavily of vinegar. Had to find the waitress to get our check and then find her again to pay. Very unsophisticated service.Special Features:
- We use to like the buffet,OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/21/2011We use to like the buffet, but that has been discontinued.
- The food was good, not greatOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/19/2011The food was good, not great for the price. $40.00 for two to have bacon, egggs, sausage, french toast and pancakes we felt was a bit pricey. Of course they also had assorted breads and yogurt... Typical fare, but again, to much money for nothing spectacular.
- Stacy's Grill used to haveOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 6/5/2011Stacy's Grill used to have the best sunday brunch in the twin cities. I went expecting the sunday brunch as I was told that they have it the first sunday of every month. Well due to a event they were having they did not have the sunday brunch. I would have rather gone to perkins!
- Food was good but a littleOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/28/2011Food was good but a little pricey for what you get. I had a coupon for a free appetizer and dessert and the bill was still over $60 for two meals and two cokes and was still hungry after.
- It was typical, over-pricedOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/26/2011It was typical, over-priced hotel food. I was displeased and will not go again.
- I was pleasantly surprisedOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 5/21/2011I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the food of this restaurant. Generally restaurants in hotels have not always been anythin all that special to me. But the food was good, they have a nice landscaped area the restaurant looks out too, there wasn't blaring music and the service was friendly and efficient. I would definitely go back.
- Mothers Day Brunch was excellent.OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/8/2011Mothers Day Brunch was excellent. Unique food selections.Special Features:
- Our $30 per person Mother'sOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 5/8/2011Our $30 per person Mother's Day Brunch was good but nothing to write home about. The food was okay but lacked any originality and seemed to be more on the "food service" end of the spectrum. The staff is friendly but was a bit absent-minded when it came to remembering to charge for the drinks as our bill was quitely whisked away from the table to be corrected before we were ready to pay. An honest mistake that didn't help to leave a good lasting impression.Special Features:
- We practically had a privateteach1VIPDined on 5/7/2011We practically had a private dining experience. They seated us by the window, which I had requested- thank you. We were the only ones in that section. Our waitress was very friendly and nice. The fish was outstanding. We both ordered the salmon and loved it! The price was right and well worth it. We always love the food at Stacy's.Special Features:
- We had a very nice and quietOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 4/30/2011We had a very nice and quiet evening at Stacy's. The service was exceptional and the food was fantastic. Very elegant yet casual atmosphere.Special Features:
- Our small group meets on aOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 3/22/2011Our small group meets on a quarterly basis. Stacy's is very easy to go to, use separate checks, good service, friendly and quiet. Good place for a business lunch.Special Features:
- Great ChefRiley007VIPDined on 3/21/2011I had the pork sandwich was was excellent. The chef stopped by and asked how I liked it and we got into a great discussion on how it was made. The food was much better than expected. The waitress was also top notch.Special Features:
- DisappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2002VIPDined on 3/10/2011I ordered the most expensive item on the menu - Filet Mignon. Salad was a la carte. The steak was okay - good quality, well prepared. However, the presentation was comical. The petite serving was lost on a platter that was about 10" x 14". French Fries were served (with a $32 Filet???), but were served in a highball glass. Is this someone's idea of elegance? Overall not a good experience for the price.
- Sensational Stacy's!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/4/2011We were celebrating a special occasion so thought of Stacy's right away. Each time we've eaten here we have appreciated the attentive staff (with a perfect blend of attending to needs while allowing privacy), savory and superb food, and quiet, relaxing atmosphere. Excellence all-around!Special Features:
- My family and I went on aOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 1/8/2011My family and I went on a Friday night, and it was us and a two top table. The server had to have been occupied by something other than her tables, because her attention to her them were lacking. She was a nicer server, but felt she should be at a Perkins instead. The food wasn't anything special, and my sons hot dog was charred. For the price of the food quality, I would not go back. Although I was told the happy hour wings are not bad. We were charged extra for the dressing on the salad, and extra for the kids milk that should have come with the kids meal as stated on the menu. Maybe it was an off night at Stacy's, but I would not recommend this restaurant for a nice night out. We heard great reviews about their seafood dishes though.Special Features:
- Tried Stacy's for their ThanksgivinOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/25/2010Tried Stacy's for their Thanksgiving meal. Fixed Menu: Soup, Salad, 2 Mains(Turkey/Dressing & Ham), 2 vegetables, and 2 deserts. Food was great. Refills one every item. Service was great.
- We meet as a small group (underOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/20/2010We meet as a small group (under 10)of professionals every quarter. Stacy's is a great place to meet: easy parking, buffet available,and good service.Special Features:
- everyone enjoyed their meal.FoodieDined on 7/28/2010everyone enjoyed their meal. My only complaint was it took awhile for the food to arrive. Although we did finish in a little over an hour - for a business lunch on a time schedule this may not have been acceptable.Special Features:
- We needed a quiet place toOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/21/2010We needed a quiet place to meet with a small group on a quarterly basis. Stacy's was perfect.Special Features:
- We were delighted with theCatZeatsDined on 5/9/2010We were delighted with the Mothers' Day brunch. There was a great variety of foods, some standard brunch fare, and some delicious non-standard brunch fare. There were several food stations spread out so you weren't crowding to get your food. It wasn't overly busy, but may be in the future with the very good food, service and reasonable price.Special Features:
- We had reservations for mother'sOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/9/2010We had reservations for mother's day, arrived a few minutes early and were promptly seated in the hotel lobby. Our table was a wobbly reading table and our chairs were highback lobby chairs. The table was set for two, so they grabbed a third lobby chair for my 2.5 year old son who could not see the table without standing on the chair. It took 3 requests to get a third place setting. The location of our table was also right next to an impromptu bus station, so on addition to usual hotel lobby traffic we had people droppng off plates right next to us. The food was ok but not great. My wife had the quiche and cerviche and she said both were unpleasant. The carvery was fine, but overall it was a terrible experience for mother's day.
- This is a great place to goDiningInStyleVIPDined on 5/8/2010This is a great place to go for a quiet and peaceful Saturday night dinner. It is much busier during the business week. It was so nice to actually be able to hear each other talk. My husband was impressed with the drink he ordered. The food is good and plentiful. The waitress helped us alter some of the choices to fit some of our dietary needs. We look forward to retuning to this out of the way treasure.Special Features:
- We went for Sunday Brunch.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/25/2010We went for Sunday Brunch. The selection was the usual fare -- nothing on the line that was outstanding. In fact, for what you got, I thought it was over-priced. The best part, however, was when the waiter suggested that we order waffles. These were made fresh in the kitchen. And they were very good. But we wouldn't have known that if he hadn't stopped by and let us know (he was not our original waiter). These made the difference.
- I had bought a Groupon couponOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/6/2010I had bought a Groupon coupon so took advantage of the good deal and took a friend to lunch. We were seated in the corner by the window which offered a great, quiet view - in spite of the rain that day. The lunch was yummy and the waitress very friendly. We enjoyed our time and food together.Special Features:
- I booked Easter brunch forOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/4/2010I booked Easter brunch for a party of nine. The food was fabulous, but service was somewhat spotty. We had to ask for enough cups and cutlery to supply everyone, even though there were exactly as many of us as I'd specified in my reservation. Nobody approached us to explain the various food options and stations until I specifically asked. Granted, brunch buffets are "serve yourself," but at $30 apiece, I would expect that a waitperson would greet the table and give us some direction.Special Features: