9188 International Drive
Orlando, FL 32819Neighborhood:
I Drive / Sand Lake
AsianPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.ming-court.com/
- Phone: 4073519988
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 11:00am - 3:00pm; Dinner Nightly: 4:30pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Pan-Asian, Asian
- Executive Chef: Chef Au Thai
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Serving the Central Florida area with indoor and outdoor catering for special events, parties, receptions, weddings and other types of affairs and gatherings; casual to elegant.
A word from Ming Court
Ming Court has been serving the area’s finest Oriental cuisine for over 20 years. The extensive menu features authentic Dim Sum, fine Sushi, and a vast selection of innovative Wok & Char-Grill dishes, from the finest seafood and steaks, to the most popular Chinese dishes and even traditional family style cuisine. Ming Court is located within walking distance to the Orange County Convention Center and is surrounded by a beautiful Koi pond and gardens. The recipient of over twenty dining awards, the restaurant also has a variety of private dining rooms; from 20 to 400 guests for a banquet and 60 to 600 guests for a reception. Ming Court is mostly about really great food, or as the locals like to say, it’s the reason chopsticks were invented!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Ming Court reviews from OpenTable diners
61 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (33)fit for foodies (27)special occasion (26)kid-friendly (20)great for lunch (19)scenic view (18)romantic (13)neighborhood gem (12)great for brunch (12)late-night find (6)hot spot (5)notable wine list (3)great for outdoor dining (3)Show More
- Xtra fast foodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/16/2014Two course meal with wine ,starter arrived before first sip of wine the whole dining experience lasted 35 mins . Food was cold after 3-4 mins as air-con was on at full pelt. Place lacked atmosphere, server was bordering on hostile and every 5 mins she was at the table to see if we were finished. Will not be recommending this place to anyone travelling to Orlando, ideal if you wanted to get next I - ride trolley I'm sure you would make it.
- Great food and servicePookieDined on 9/14/2014I went here for Magical dining with a friend and had a fantastic dinner. The service was wonderful and the food was amazing. We will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always greatsemi2Dined on 9/13/2014The food was very good. The server was very helpful. He suggested a special deal that was not in the menu. The deal is only available until 9/30/2014.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- awesomenessOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014The food was amazing, the service was atenttive and polite it was our anniversary dinner and we both left very satisfied.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dim Sum Great/Sushi not so greatOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/13/2014The whole menu is great other than the sushi...I've been craving dim sum and there's not a lot of places in the area that do dim sum, so I definitely recommend the dim sum. Definitely not a sushi restaurant though.Special Features:
- localgirlDined on 9/7/2014We had a great time. They have changed the menu somewhat. Not as good as I remember. Love going on Sunday for dim sum. Their fried rice was tasteless, cashew chicken was oily; however the beef and broccoli was delicious. Would definitely go back and give it another try.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful AtmosphereeatouttoomuchDined on 9/6/2014Went here with my family of four and we really enjoyed it. Great food and atmosphere. My kids really enjoyed our table overlooking the pond and watching the many coy fish that they have. Service was very good as well.Special Features:
- Great food, service, parking, priceSheshesaysDined on 9/1/2014We will definitely return. We were welcomed, enjoyed the food and were wowed by the surroundings. TSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousRoxieDined on 8/31/2014Food was delicious and portions were just right. My husband had the sushi platter and is still raving about how good it was. I had the wok with chicken, scallops and shrimp - sauce was out of this world. Would recommend the place to anyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- magical dinning was worth itCaj12345Dined on 8/30/2014we choose the magical dining menu and it definitely delivered on flavor and options. For that lower price point I was impressed. The portions were also huge - especially the sushi sashimi platter - so be prepared to take dessert home. The chocolate cake was great the next day.Special Features:
- Tourist Restaurantluv2dineVIPDined on 8/25/2014This is a tourist restaurant restaurant on I-Drive - all the tables were set with spoons, knives and forks. When we asked for chop sticks we got kind of a look and the chopsticks were those cheap wooden ones you struggle to open. It is overpriced (especially for young families). It has reasonable food and decent, but not excellent service. On a night where the restaurant was not busy we struggled to get refills of water. The roast duck was the best thing we ate. We ordered three appetizers: pan fried pork dumplings, bar-b-q pork buns, and steamed shrimp dumplings. The steamed shrimp dumplings were fine, but one of the pork dumplings was cold inside. All the desserts were american.
- Taste of the OrientcessnagirlDined on 8/23/2014Ming Court presents a taste of China from the entranceway koi pond, live music, the dragon suspended from the ceiling in the main dining room, the colorful artwork, the wonderful service, and the food. My family has been dining at the Ming Court for years. The menu and the chefs have changed, but the ambiance and the service continue to rise well above the chain restaurants along International Drive. It is our tradition to add the words "in bed" at the end of our cookie fortune, so we always end the evening laughing.Special Features:
- ExcelenteXingLingDined on 8/21/2014Comida comparada ao TonHoi em São Paulo. Porém ambiente e atendimento é bem melhor. Preço equivalente.Special Features:
- Dim sum, yum yum!ThatGirlDined on 8/21/2014Great place! Take a short ride to the other end of International drive and enjoy A great meal at Ming Court. The restaurant decor is a treat for your eyes, live oriental music a treat for your ears...and the food was savory. I love dim sum anytime day/night. I had pork buns and shrimp dumplings. They were very good.Special Features:
- Review by the Robinson familyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/14/2014Delicious food and attentive service. We have dined here many times when we have visited Orlando and have never been disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family MealmanxannDined on 8/9/2014Simple on-line booking. Family group of seven, from eight to seventies had a window table with a view of the ponds and gardens. pleasant staff, food good and quick service. Prices reasonable for the class of establishment. We all enjoyed the visitSpecial Features:
- Not Great FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 8/7/2014Ming Court is a beautiful Chinese restaurant on I-Drive that I was hoping would be a great experience. While our server was personable, and the room was stellar, the food was some of the worst Chinese I've ever had. I would not recommend it.Special Features:
- Ming Court is ALWAYS excellent!SweetSueDined on 8/3/2014We brought family and friends here to celebrate our daughter's graduation with her MBA. We seem to choose Ming Court for special celebrations and when visitors come to town. Ming Court is always our FIRST CHOICE whenever we want Chinese food. It's simply THE BEST.Special Features:
- chefpmaVIPDined on 7/19/2014Ming Court has been around for years. The food is simply amazing. Eight Treasure Roast Duck (with duck, calamari, shrimp and scallops) is awesome. The Crunchy Sushi Roll is unmatched. Waiters are always polite and helpful. The only down side is that it is a tourist dinner stop. That said, I never hesitiate to go.Special Features:
- Excellent diningMalc54Dined on 7/18/2014We have been to this restaurant on several occasions over the past 20 years. The food is always excellent and the atmosphere is fantastic. I would highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BEST CHINESE IN ORLANDOGOAGURLDined on 7/13/2014BEEN GOING TO MING COURT FOR PROB 20 YEARS WE DONT HAVE ANY CHINESE EATERIES IN GAINESVILLE FL SO ALWAYS A DELIGHT TO COME TO ORLANDO AND EAT HERE MANY CELEBRATIONS HELD HERE FOR MY FAMILY AND ALWAYS MY CHOICE POST DISNEY RUNS SERVICE IS EXCELLENT FOOD IS YUM YUM FEELS LIKE FAMILY WHEN WE ARE HERE AS MANY OF THE SERVERS REMEMBER USSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/6/2014this place could be so good, but the food really lets it down. even the prawn crackers were full of fat and grease!
- MariDined on 6/29/2014Service was excellent, unfortunately the food was extremely disappointing. Not to mention overpriced which I don't mind paying if the food is worth it.
- BEBEDined on 6/28/2014THE RESTAURANT WAS VERY NICELY SET UP...THE STAFF WAS MORE THAN ACCOMMONDATING. THE CHOICE OF FOOD WAS PHENOMANAL & VERY DELICIOUS...I SIGNED UP FOR THE VIP PROGRAM BECAUSE I WILL BE RETURNING SOONSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 110% would go back again.JoshCarterDined on 6/26/2014Found this place online and booked it as a surprise for the girlfriend as she loves sushi and seafood and we hadn't had it all week we had been in Florida. When we arrived I was too surprised at how nice and authentic the place looked and the food and service was 10/10. This place is one not to miss if your only in the area for a short time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, beautiful restauranthummusmavenDined on 6/26/2014Unlike most of the restaurants along International Drive, Ming Court isn't a chain. It's beautiful, it offers a limited Dim Sum menu weekdays, and a large and exotic Dim Sum menu weekends. It's non-Dim Sum lunch menu includes both mundane and more unusual dishes at reasonable prices . . . prepared with the highest quality ingredients and cooked with unusual skill. I stop by every time I'm in Orlando.Special Features:
- Ming Court Florida 2014GeckomanDined on 6/6/2014Once again dining at Ming Court was extra special. I booked a table for two as an anniversary treat for my wife and I and we were not disappointed. The food was splendid, hot, well served and an excellent presentation. The young Lady who served us could not have been nicer! She even arranged for a complimentary dessert to celebrate our 10th Wedding Anniversary :) We always try to go to Ming Court for at least one meal when we are in Orlando, and will continue to do so in the future. Be sure to take time to watch and feed the Koi carp in their surround pond, they are magnificent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ming Court is a must!TomBVIPDined on 5/25/2014What a great place. The restaurant decor and surrounding landscape is very interesting and even has tiny bridge over Koi pond :) Service was a little slow, but the food was great. With such a huge menu to try, we plan on visiting many, many more timesSpecial Features:
- Lovely dining experience.loveggreatfoodVIPDined on 5/25/2014Had never been to Ming Court and was surprised to find a beautiful, traditional chinese ambience, excellent service, and delicious food! Would definitely return. A restaurant like this is hard to find these days.Special Features:
- Great dim sumtheartistDined on 5/25/2014Excellent service. Great food. Highly recommended for dim sum.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/25/2014Every time we are in the Orlando area, Ming Court is a must visit restaurant. It's where the locals go; and that's always the best recommendation. Enjoy! Their Volcano Roll is the best.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 482 reviews are from the Ming Court reviews archive.
- SushiChefmikeDined on 5/24/2014I went there for sushi and was disappointed. The sushi didn't appear/taste freshI would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 5/20/2014Portions small for the price. Quality of ingredients also not great for the price.
- A cut above usual I-drive fareOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/13/2014Good alternative to I-drive franchise dining. Yum, yum, yum (am I up to 50 characters yet?)Special Features:
- Amazing ExperienceCasperscritiquesDined on 5/11/2014The Ming Court is a gem of a find. The restaurant staff are so attentive and we were lucky enough to be served by Connie who was just delightful. The food surpassed expectation so much so that we had to ask to box the left overs for later.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- somewhat dissapointedfamilyVIPDined on 5/11/2014beautiful space, not traditional recipes, dishes not clearly explained.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Restaurantsemi2Dined on 5/10/2014The best restaurant in Orlando. Great food, great ambiance, great service. Located across the street from Point Orlando.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious cuisine and decor.HobokenDined on 5/10/2014Great food . Would like to have had larger portions especially with the fried rice . Decor and theme was great and relaxing. Service excellent . Kid friendly. Would definitely go again th Ming Court.Special Features:
- EdgeDined on 5/9/2014Good food , service, and very peaceful the day we were there for lunch.Tropical setting with ponds and Koi.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/3/2014Great restaurant with vast menu and very good service. Located in a great location.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.