Mina Cucina Rustica
805 N. Bethlehem Pike
Spring House, PA 19477Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Mina Cucina Rustica
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://minacucinarustica.com/
- Phone: 2156411180
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Sunday: 10:00am - 2:00pm;
Lunch: Tuesday - Saturday: 11:30am - 3:30pm;
Dinner: Tuesday - Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm,
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Fusion / Eclectic, Latin / Spanish
- Executive Chef: Miriam Bompartito
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, BYO Liquor, Farm to Table, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Weekend Brunch, Wine
- Catering: Catering options are available.
A word from Mina Cucina Rustica
Mina Cucina Rustica was opened by Mina and her daughter Lisa. Mina is the owner of A Taste of Italy, the retail specialties store up the street from Mina Cucina Rustica. The moderately sized menu is centered around the deeply traditional foods and recipes of the various regions of Italy. Mina Cucina is a casual BYOB specializing in homemade pastas, also featuring gluten free pasta and pizza. Every night there are special additions to the menu. On Sunday there is a decadent Sunday brunch from 10-2 and during the week you can have a delicious quick lunch from 11:30-3:30. All recipes are homemade bringing you back to your grandmother’s kitchen. You can also host private parties at Mina Cucina, anything from bridal showers to engagement dinners to baby showers.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Mina Cucina Rustica reviews from OpenTable diners
- So Sad it's gone...ChuckVIPDined on 7/27/2013We were privileged to be with Mina and her staff for their last dinner. They are now closed for good and we wish them the best of luck and success wherever they turn up.I would recommend this to a friend.
- THis has been the best restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/25/2013THis has been the best restaurant in the area in years. Mina and Lisa make you feel like family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great BYOB!PrissDined on 7/21/2013Dined at Mina Cucina on Saturday night with another couple. Food was wonderful, as usual. And good service, as well. But they are closing the restaurant at the end of this week. We will miss them.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reservations don't matterDatenight2Dined on 7/20/2013We reserved on this site, which was quick and efficient. When we arrived, we waited 10 min and then were told our table was at the kitchen doorway! We said no thanks, we'd like a table where we would be more comfortable. The waitress was not happy, but said we'd have to wait 10 min for another. We were asked again by the owner to sit at the original table. I told her I had made a reservation that was accepted . She said no, that table was the reservation. Sorry, but we don't want to have food passed over us all night, from the kitchen. We asked why we weren't seated at an open table, she said it was saved for an eventual 8 top seating! We were there now! We left without another word. Very poor customer satisfaction.
- Authentic Italian in the suburbslabanwannabeeVIPDined on 7/20/2013This is a fantastic restaurant, I get the bronzino whenever it is on the menu and it rivals anything I've had at some very expensive Seafood restaurants. The gourmet pizza's are fabulous and the pasta's are over the top. It is a special place.Special Features:
- Wonderful, but closingnancybDined on 7/16/2013Received notice that this neighborhood gem is closing at the end of July 2013. So very sad; it was my year-round go-to place for great food and service. It will be missed!Special Features:
- Always goodbirthdaydinneroutDined on 6/28/2013Love the food here, service is a little slow but we were not in a hurry so it was fineSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very disappointed with theOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 6/27/2013Very disappointed with the service! We arrived were asked if we had a reservation which we did. The place was empty except for one table and the sat us next to that table which was loud! The waitress was nice but not attentive or friendly. Placed our bottled water on the table twice so we could pour it ourselves no attempt to go out of her way!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ChoiceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/22/2013It was our first time there with another couple and it was fantastic. Food was awesome, good portions. You had a choice of regular, wheat or gluten free pasta which I thought was awesome. Our waitress was awsome, great personality and very attentive. We will definitely go again.Special Features:
- Great food but big gaffe!OpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 6/16/2013Went there for fathers days with my family. The food was great as well as the service. My only complaint is that they mistakenly charged us twice for dinner. So our $178 dinner bill for 5 turned into $356 out of our checking acct. that's a lot of money especially when it is taken out right away and not credited for 3 days. Would like to say I found a place that our family can go to regularly but considering that all we got for their error was an "I'm sorry" I don't think that we'll be coming back....I can't afford another mistake like that.Special Features:
- Neighborhood winnerDodieVIPDined on 6/14/2013Absolutely delicious... Loved the Bronzino especially. Great local place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for lunch. We both hadNanciVIPDined on 5/22/2013Great for lunch. We both had salads - roasted vegetabe and the seafood salad with broiled scallops and grilled shrimp. Very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- All-around fantastic!LindaVDined on 5/19/2013We were there for my birthday and everything was just perfect! Loved the food, the smaller venue, the service; everthing about this place! Will definitely be back for more.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- post Tennis DeilightOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 5/11/2013My daughter and I had a late diner on Saturday night. Shared a Grilled Caesar to start, then we had the Veal Chop and a Salmon dish. Both meals were delicious, but I think the Veal chop was truly note worthy. It was a standout meal and one of the best Chops I have ever had anywhere. Their accompaniments were well paired with the entrées. Loved everything, including the fried spaghetti the give with bread service. The atmosphere was great. Very energetic. Can't wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Authentic Italian FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/10/2013BYOB restaurant at the end of a small strip mall. Many good Italian dishes on the menu. Small dining room with average service - but the owner's daughter did check in on us. One complaint: our party of five was cramped into a corner table in front of the window, which made it a little tricky to maneuver.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday dinnerJoanneDined on 5/4/2013My family and I went to Mina's for my husband's birthday. Mina's was recommended by a friend and it was our first time there. The food was absolutely fresh and delicious! Service was perfectly timed and the staff was extremely professional and friendly. I would not call it a restaurant catering to children but they made my 11 year-old feel welcome and he loved his penne with vodka sauce. The chicken piedmont was awesome! We are definitely planning to go back again soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Found this gem about a yearOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/13/2013Found this gem about a year ago. Great food. Love the chicken piedmont. Servic is great and the place is very nice despite being in a small shopping center. One of our favorite BYOs.
- Consistently good food. WePatty313Dined on 4/13/2013Consistently good food. We went specifically for the Branzino and it was fantastic. Invited friends who were equally pleased.Special Features:
- Excellent BYOB. Small diningOpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 4/12/2013Excellent BYOB. Small dining room, but cozy. Food is outstanding. Enjoyed the artichoke appetizer. Superb, personal service.Special Features:
- You gotta go here!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/12/2013What I like most is that Mina truly loves to greet and talk with everyone and will create or customize a dish just for you!Special Features:
- Friendly neighborhood spotfritzDined on 4/6/2013Friendly neighborhood spot with good food, friendly service and a lively atmosphere.Special Features:
- Just delicious - as always.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/30/2013Just delicious - as always. We had the butternut squash fettucine special - excellent!!!
- We have been to Mia's a fewLuv2eatDined on 3/16/2013We have been to Mia's a few times, and have always found the food and service outstanding. It's on our 'favorites' list.Special Features:
- The restaurant is a littleOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/14/2013The restaurant is a little crowded and that makes for the noise level but the food is excellent so I am willing to overlook the crowded conditions. This was my third trip and I definitely plan on returning.Special Features:
- Consistently good neighborhood gemskardmVIPDined on 3/13/2013Consistently good. Loved the appetizers of Gamberi shrimp, the eggplant soup, and mussels. Favorite entrees are Chicken Piedmont and Salmon.Special Features:
- Absolutely fabulous! EverythingOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 3/10/2013Absolutely fabulous! Everything we ate was delicious,beautifully presented, and the service was just right. I rated the noise level as quiet ... but it was early on a Sunday, and I could see the place being very noisy if it were full.Special Features:
- Always a pleasure to hop innancybDined on 3/8/2013Always a pleasure to hop in for a good, well-prepared meal and wait staff that knows us!Special Features:
- charming intimate BYOB friendlyhappyVIPDined on 3/7/2013charming intimate BYOB friendly service predictable menu Food very fresh and tastySpecial Features:
- Out table ended up being rightOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/2/2013Out table ended up being right next to the front door. We had some cold winds and with no room for people waiting for a table it was cramped. It's a small place so not much room to work with. Overall was a very pleasant time......Love BYOB's.
- We ate here on a cold winterdiningaroundDined on 2/16/2013We ate here on a cold winter night and were seated by the door. We were uncomfortable all night, although the food was excellent. They need to figure out a better system (drapes?)so they don't freeze out the diners at table 14!
- Great food, a little crowdedOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/14/2013We went there on Valentine's Day and our meal was great as was the service. Really enjoyed out food. The only downside would be that it is really packed table-wise and there is no in-door entry area, so we stood outside while we waited because otherwise we'd be standing right next to people eating. That said, the good really did outweigh that relatively minor criticism. Amazing food... just too tight for romance, hah.Special Features:
- We are always happy with ourOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/9/2013We are always happy with our choice when dining at Mina's!Special Features:
- We have come a few times forOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/8/2013We have come a few times for dinner, primarily for the freshly prepared food and gluten-free options. Unfortunately last Friday night was a poor night. We arrived at 6:30 and proceeded to order our salad and soup, which took a moderate amount of time to arrive. But then we waited over an hour for our entrees to arrive...I know the restaurant filled up, but obviously our order was prepared after other large parties....or maybe you did not have enough staff to handle the orders. My dish was delicious, but it was served on a cold plate, which made my dinner cool down quickly. Our waitress was apologetic, but I expected her to offer us an adjustment on the bill! We would like to return again and give you a chance to provide better service.
- My husband and I recentlylovestodineDined on 1/19/2013My husband and I recently dined at this restaurant. The food was excellent as well as the service. We will definitely return. The only slight disappointment was that it is a very small restaurant. We were looking for a quiet romantic evening out, and the tables are quite close together. It was very loud and somewhat of a tight fit walking to our table. However, we would definitely go back again and recommend this restaurant to our friends.Special Features:
- Fabulous food! Been thereOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/10/2013Fabulous food! Been there 3 times in 3 weeks. Try the Bronzini, and the Veal Chop. They also have gluten free pasta, and pizza! Love the atmosphere, and the service.Special Features:
- The Gamberi appetizer is myNanciVIPDined on 1/4/2013The Gamberi appetizer is my favorite - bruschetta, mozerella and grilled shrimp. I almost always order one of the specials - typically the fish. The seafood is fresh and the love their whole fish specials. Especially the Bronzino. Great BYOB that is a local favorite.Special Features:
- Neighborhood gem for sure!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 12/29/2012We are lucky to have this neighborhood gem around the corner. Always delicious Italian food with innovative specials every night. The staff is always friendly and you never feel like you are being rushed even if there's a line out the door!Special Features:
- "I love the relaxed feel ofNeverAgainDined on 12/29/2012"I love the relaxed feel of this place - dark, small and cozy – like a comfortable living room. I definitely would return to try more dishes. The potato-Brussels Sprout was amazing and the fried pasta at tableside was unique and amazing. Our entree was the Spinch pasta with assorted seafood which was very tastful and the appearence was that of a New York style 5 star eatery. Service was well-timed and friendly. We will definetly be returning and have placed this on our A List for food.Special Features:
- Yummy!nancybDined on 12/28/2012It's a local fave: always good and so very convenient. Also love that it's a BYO!Special Features:
- Waitress was nice, althoughOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/24/2012Waitress was nice, although maybe new. No one else talked to us, I think the owners were there, although not friendly at all. Hot tea was cold, waitress had to come back twice. Bread was stale. We had the flounder it was the special. It was very good but very prices for this place. We had to eat with our coats on , think the heat may not have been on. We will not return here.