Mille's and Coyote Sports Cafe Downtown
313 South Jefferson
Springfield, MO 65806Neighborhood:
Fusion / EclecticPrice: $30 and under
Mille's and Coyote Sports Cafe Downtown
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.millescafe.com/
- Phone: 4178311996
- Hours of Operation:
Serving continuously Monday - Thursday from 11:00am, until 10:00pm: Friday - Saturday from 11:00am, until 1:00am Friday
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Fusion / Eclectic
- Executive Chef: Marc Gieson
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area (bar only), Takeout, Wine
- Catering: Mille's is one of Springfield's most diverse restaurants specializing in many on-site & off-site banquets & catering. We can accommodate any size group. Mille's will design & develop a menu specifically for your group. From 10 to 10,000, t-shirts to Tuxedos, we'll do it all. Mille's will bring the restaurant to you. Mille's has catered Wedding receptions, rehearsal dinners, corporate & private function, Outdoor concerts and on and on. We can do it all. We'll meet with you & design the menu for you with taste, theme & price in mind. Contact us online at Millescafe.com.
- Private Party Facilities: Mille's Turn of the Century Cafe offers multiple opportunities for your next event. Whether it’s a rehearsal dinner, wedding & or receptions, a corporate meeting or function or private event, Mille’s accommodate your special needs. Mille's offers several private rooms uniquely appointed accommodating from 25, 75 & to 200 guests. Mille's Conference Room seats 25 & is perfect for the small meeting, dinner or gathering. The banquet room that will seat up to 75 guests & is beautifully hand painted with music themed artwork on the walls. The Pavilion at Mille's will seat 200 in one large room that features an urban industrial feel with brick, stone, metal & artwork decorating the walls. The Pavilion offers a private patio for your event’s private use & can host 250 with informal seating (including the patio). Pictures online at millescafe.com (http://www.millescafe.com) .
- Private Party Contact: Matt Marquart\Rick Fredrickson\Laura Tucker 4178311996
- Entertainment: Being located in the theatre & entertainment district, Mille's has specialty nights that feature live entertainment showcasing local acts with themes of Blues & Jazz. Please call to check for evening entertainment.
- Cross Street: Walnut
- Public Transit: Local hotels offer rides to our facility just ask the concierge for assistance.
- Parking: Private Lot
- Parking Details: A private lot is adjacent to Mille's. Additionally, there is ample street parking in the area & a city lot just steps from the front door.
A word from Mille's and Coyote Sports Cafe Downtown
Mille's is urban casual café & banquet facility. Located in historic downtown Springfield with the feel of the big city in a century old building with high ceilings & bold, beautiful colors. Close to the theatre nightclub district. Mille's menu features an American & International fusion & boasts over 100 menu items that is sure to please any palate, from Salmon steamed in parchment paper, slow roasted Prime Rib, & Chicken Marsala to Honey Pecan Chicken Salad, Burgers, Quesadillas, to Chocolate Truffle torte. Mille's extensive wine menu will surely please anyone who enters. You can find a copy of our menu & pictures of our facility online at millescafe.com (http://www.millescafe.com) . Mille's Pavilion & banquet rooms offers the opportunities to host your special event. With seating in the Pavilion for 200 & our banquet rooms seating 25 & 75 you can combine them all for one large group. Please contact Matt, Rick, or Laura at (417) 831-1996Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Mille's and Coyote Sports Cafe Downtown - Best Restaurants in Springfield ›
Mille's and Coyote Sports Cafe Downtown reviews from OpenTable diners
1 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance3Noise LevelEnergetic
fit for foodies (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- A Wee bit disappointedluvfoodDined on 1/24/2014My husband and I ate at the bar - thought it would be nicer but more like a sports bar. Service was WONDERFUL - bartender was GREAT and friendly! Food wasn't outstanding but good. Would recommend to larger groups that are watching a sports event - would be GREAT for that.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Springfield funFunsize2Dined on 9/30/2013Great atmosphere for a fun night with a group! Extensive menu to accommodate all!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- enjoyed itdinerddVIPDined on 9/28/2013Went with a group last weekend in September. Interesting that it is attached to a sports bar and they share a menu. Food was fine. for 14 folks, we had only one server so things didn't mover very quickly. No one even helped her refill water.Special Features:
- Food could be betterGwenDined on 9/14/2013In town for weekend and looked for place that is recommended. Cool space and atmosphere but food could be better. For example, veggies were overcooked and mushy. Steak was good but a bit too greasy. It shouldn't be hard to do better with a little more care in the kitchen.Special Features:
- Poor serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/18/2013Food was OK, but service was incredibly slow. Took an hour to get our food. The first people who got there were told there was no reservation. We waited half an hour for our food order to be taken, and we waited an hour for food (none of it complicated). We were in a break from our annual retreat, and we had allotted 1 1/2 hours for lunch. It took two hours, way too long. I tried to provide this as a private comment, but you only allot 250 characters, so couldn't say what I wanted. Bad planning, guys.
- We loved being able to reservelunchbunchDined on 7/9/2013We loved being able to reserve the screened-in patio for our lunch reservation for 12. The service was impressive, as we all arrived at different times, yet the server was readily available to bring beverages as the guests arrived. Service was prompt and accurate. Thanks for a great experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New lookOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/15/2013It has been awhile since we were last a Mille's but and was surprised at the make over. It's now combined with the Coyote Sports bar and the menu has a larger varity of items. The wings a very good as are the chicken tenders with there think coating of crust, the onion rings were good. Come to think of it all four of use really liked all of our items. Change is sometims good and in Mille's case it was very good.Special Features:
- Great Food, Great ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/14/2013We had a great meal and excellent service on Valentine's Day. Restaurant has a great ambiance and the music playing was perfect for the occasion. Even though we live in the Kansas City area, we get to Springfield regularly, and we will be back. Too many other great things on the menu we want to try!Special Features:
- VERY BAD EXPERIENCE.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/2/2013One of the worse dining experiences we have ever had. Waited over 50 minutes for our food.Food was cold and sent back. Had show tickets and did not reorder. Would never return.Very noisy, zero ambiance. Service poor. People came in, ate and left before we even were served our cold food. Way too expensive for ala carte food.
- Food was overpriced and poorOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/31/2012Food was overpriced and poor quality. Fondue appetizer had no fondue, salmon salad had no dressing, hamburger was greasy, covered with fatty bacon and pepperoni I had to remove in order to eat and fries were stuck together in a glob. Very disappointing experience. Will not go there again.
- Appreciated POSITIVE ChangesOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/7/2012This was not our first time to dine here, and won't be our last. We go often on First Fridays to hear the band and arrive early to dine before the music starts. The food has run the gamut from very very good to not so great over the past couple of years. We definitely noticed an upturn in the food quality this time, and hope whatever changes were made continue. Our table had orders of Jumbolaya (VERY good), Quesadillas (Very Good) Steak (good to average) and appetizer of Spinach Dip with some very good home made flour tortilla chips. The deserts were excellent, especially the Gooey Butter Cake. I had the Italian Creme Cake (very good) and another person had the Pumpkin Creme Cake (also very good). Portions are large.Special Features:
- My wife and have eaten atOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/10/2012My wife and have eaten at Mille's over a dozen times, On Saturday evening 11/10 we had a 5:45 Open Table reservation for 5 people. The drink order had 2 errors. One of the individuals ordered a steak (filet) that was more like a swiss steak cut that along with the smashed potato and vegetables had a enough garlic to scare away a vampire. Ater about a 30 minute waite for our main orders, Chris our waiter appeared and informed us that due to a large dinner party our food would be delayed. He offered chips and salsa. We never saw the large dinner party. Also, the Mille's online full menu contains quite a few more options then did the menu that we were handed (first time for that).
- Hope not the Norm!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/2/2012Have eaten at Mille's many times before and it has always been great. This time not so much. All the food was cold and the pasta dish my wife had seemed as though the noodles had been microwaved!
- Looking for something different?SusieBoVIPDined on 10/8/2012We weren't sure what to expect. We ate fairly early, so no one else was in the restaurant when we arrived...the first part of the restaurant is a bar...typical, sports on TV, the middle area is the restaurant part and the music was too loud to really enjoy conversation or even just being there. The waitress was very attentive. We ordered the Fondue appetizer and it was delicious, an assortment of the appetizers one could order. My husband ordered the Sweet Potato Soup in a bowl...very large but he liked it. We both had different entrees and they were quite different than our usual orders, he had a Mediterrean Pasta and mine was a Cherry Port Tenderloin with smashed potatoes and veggies. I also ordered a Pinot Noir...good experience.Special Features:
- When we arrived there wasOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/22/2012When we arrived there was no host or hostess. More or a bar than a restaurant. There was no care taken to determine if we were an "Open Table" customer or not. I will never return, only okay. I am a chef and foodie, so my expereince was on a scale of 1 to 10 a "3".
- Excellent as always - oneOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/25/2012Excellent as always - one of our favorite restaurants in Springfield.Special Features:
- We found Mille's based onOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/20/2012We found Mille's based on knowing that they had live music. I made my reservation for 6:00pm not knowing the music did not start until 7:00pm. Despite bad timing on my part the food was the best I have found in Springfield. My new favorite restaurant. I highly recommend it for the food and can't wait to go back for the live music.Special Features:
- Great downtown spot with greatOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/10/2012Great downtown spot with great service and ambiance. A new fave!Special Features:
- Food and service is alwaysOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/28/2012Food and service is always good. One of our favorite restaurantsSpecial Features:
- Great dining experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/18/2012Great dining experience! The waitress was very professional and attentaive. The Cajun Jumbo was AWESOME. Dont take it off the menu!!!! MikeSpecial Features:
- Perfect!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/16/2012We had a birthday celebration of all women, and everything was wonderful. The food was fantastic (lots of choices, healthy and rich), our service was perfect, and the setting was delightful. It was a great location for a group to meet, and it also has some romantic corners!Special Features:
- I have been at this restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/30/2011I have been at this restaurant on several occasions and it is a wonderful experience everytime.Special Features:
- Not awful. Not Exemplary.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/17/2011Not awful. Not Exemplary. Server was good. She was swamped with two other large groups so we were okay with the wait time. Appetizers arrived a little ( a lot) under temperature. Potato trio (1 of them) was cold. Mozzarella Triangles were a little congealed.Spinach artichoke dip was excellent.Cobb Salads and Soups were delicious. Dinner salad was a bowl of arugala with some very runny,very peppery blue cheese dressing. Dissapointing.Ribeye was cooked to temp but was dry and chewy (sat too long in the window?). GARLIC potatoes were a bit overwhelming.Green beans very tasty. The Graduation 2011 cover for the menus was a nice touch for the celebration.I'd like to think this was an anomaly so I will go back to Mille's and eat again.Special Features:
- Our service was ok - foodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/15/2011Our service was ok - food was cold when it arrived at the table.
- Ho HumSamBamerDined on 11/11/2011Food was somewhat disappointing, and service was average but not special.Special Features:
- Ugh! Waited 10 minutes forTwigVIPDined on 10/21/2011Ugh! Waited 10 minutes for a waiter. Steak was overcooked...ordered medium rare and came well done. They graciously took it back and brought me one cooked perfectly. Totally unimaginative salad and sides. There's got to be a better place in Springfield....please, God! The bar had a great jazz group and I finished off my evening there so the evening wasn't a total waste. Sweet waitress doing her best.Special Features:
- We had a large group and aOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/20/2011We had a large group and a birthday to celebrate and Mille's was very helpful. The service was a little slow with drinks from the bar and a couple of the guests were slow to get their food. Overall I think everyone enjoyed themselves.Special Features:
- Verrry poor service and foodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/30/2011Verrry poor service and food average. Peppercorn steak had no pepper!
- Great service and food. AlwaysOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/17/2011Great service and food. Always a good experience at Mille's.Special Features:
- Our server was very attentiveOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/25/2011Our server was very attentive and the food was good. Thank for letting us, once again, meet at your restaurant.Special Features:
- Service was spotty. We orderedFoodieDined on 7/2/2011Service was spotty. We ordered appetizers and received our salads before the appetizers. Otherwise, service was slow at times. Food was great. We were a party of eight in an otherwise half full room. No reason for it to be so slow.Special Features:
- Our party of 4 dined a littleOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/23/2011Our party of 4 dined a little early so we could attend a concert later. Service was good although our server seemed a little nervous/anxious. Drinks were what we expected, which is good and our dinners were all excellent from the salmon en papillote to the mahi mahi ala orange and Thai chicken & shrimp. The chocolate ganache was rich enough to share and so good. We left delightfully full and Millie's was the perfect start to a great evening.Special Features:
- We frequent Mille's and areOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/16/2011We frequent Mille's and are never disappointed. The food, service, etc. good as usual. Was very glad to see the new $10 menu with a great variety. I had the vegetable pasta with honey sauce and it was delicious and more than enough food als.Special Features:
- It was my birthday, Jan 28th.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/28/2011It was my birthday, Jan 28th. The food was good. We got some queso & chips with the meal. We didn't notice any problem at the time. I got some queso and chips to take home. When I tried to eat the chips, the reg colored chips were so stale I couldn't even bite into them. My friend took some home and had the same problem. The meal was good but the chips were stale. I had really looked forward to chips & dip at home that evening. It probably wasn't something that was readily noteable to the waiter. He was great.
- Attentive staff was very goodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/8/2011Attentive staff was very good but not invasive. The food was excellent from the appetizers to the specials. It was very good. The restuarant is simple and moderately quiet so holding a conversation is no problem. It was however cold and drafty with many patrons wearing coats or jackets inside.Special Features:
- a little neighborhood cafeOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 1/1/2011a little neighborhood cafe in downtown....not quite what i hoped for after looking at the online menu...but some good items - potato trio for appetizer, butter cake for dessert. the 3 of us spent $70 for supper.Special Features:
- Great menu offering a wideOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/4/2010Great menu offering a wide range of selections. The sweet potato soup was a hit, very good. On the other hand, the pasta was a little dry, needed more sauce and the bread that was brought to our table obviously had been sitting out awhile and was very dry and hard. Our server was excellent. Overall a very good experience for our entire party. I would recommend Mille's to others.Special Features:
- Excellent Prime Rib, SpinachOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/7/2010Excellent Prime Rib, Spinach Dip and Asian Chicken salad! Carefully prepared per request! Waitress was a bit overly clingy which was a little tiring but over all dinner at Mille's was very enjoyable.Special Features:
- We had a great time, our waitressOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/23/2010We had a great time, our waitress was fantastic - attentive but not pushy. The food was great.Special Features:
- Even though they knew a localQL729VIPDined on 7/14/2010Even though they knew a local executive chef was in our party they served a well done tenderloin medallion when it was ordered medium to medium rear, but when it was returned it was superb with extra goat cheese for my trouble. The service was the best. The place really needs an overhaul and a good cleaning. The Seven Deadly Zins California wine was excellent.Special Features: