Miller Time Pub & Grill - Milwaukee
509 West Wisconsin Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53203Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Miller Time Pub & Grill - Milwaukee
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.millertimepubandgrill.com/
- Phone: 4142712337x
- Hours of Operation:
Opens Daily at 11am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Burgers
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Miller Time Pub & Grill - Milwaukee
Enjoy a relaxed yet distinctive atmosphere & a menu packed with satisfying entrees, soups & salads. The pub is the perfect place for a party, with a private loft space that can be reserved for small & large groups. Find us inside Hilton Milwaukee, and head to the bar to enjoy drink specials & dessert martinis.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Miller Time Pub & Grill - Milwaukee reviews from OpenTable diners
2 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
great for lunch (2)late-night find (2)great for brunch (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Comfy, fun pub atmosphere.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/3/2014Lively, casual, good food and values. Had a rather lazy server - maybe just a busy night. Not rude - but close!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FishOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/18/2014the fish was not very good for a Friday Fish Fry................................
- Good Time at Miller Timejl3of7Dined on 3/30/2014We arrived at the Miller Time Pub in time for the last part of the Kentucky vs. Michigan game so people were having a great time watching the game. Our waitress provided good service and our food was great. The only negative I will provide is that one member of our party ordered her steak medium rare and it was cooked beyond that but she said the steak was so delicious she ate it and enjoyed it. This is the second time we've visited the Miller Time Pub and the food has been delicious and we've had a great experience both times.Special Features:
- The place was awesome and25livinglifeDined on 3/22/2014The place was awesome and had great food. The only thing bad that I'd have to say is that it took a really long time for our bar drinks to get to our table. I do realize that the bar was packed due to march madness but that is the only negative thing. Overall great experience and we will be back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We made a reservation, tableGreggDined on 3/13/2014We made a reservation, table was ready when we arrived, place was warm and friendly, many options on the menu. Ordered a drink, food arrived hot and delicious, Will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good stuffdineriamDined on 3/9/2014My daughter & I were there for a concert for 1 night. We received our food quickly and it tasted great! We loved the basket of fries. I would definitely go again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice pub, good food in the HiltonMinneapolitanDined on 3/7/2014The Miller Time Pub in the Hilton at Wisconsin & 6th was a nice surprise. Dropped in on a Friday at 6:00, and our party had the fish fry, which was very good, and an exceptionally delicious salmon salad with kalamata olives and oranges, with orange-flavored vinaigrette. A good beverage list (Murphy Stout was the favorite). Prices were moderate, and the atmosphere pleasantly energetic in the early evening. Great, friendly service. Recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bill GR reviewbiill1grDined on 3/1/2014Great place to go for any occassion. All of our expectations were exceded. Excellent food and service. Prices were reasonable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just okayMattlife75Dined on 2/22/2014I made reservations for this location after a Bucks game on a Saturday. The service was a bit slow, and being a bar on a Saturday night, it was pretty loud. The food was above average.Special Features:
- I was there on Friday, 2/21.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/21/2014I was there on Friday, 2/21. We had the fish fry. It was good. I like that it was haddock and not cod. However that is not what I would call potato pancakes. They were more like little hash browns. The next time I would get the French fries instead. The cole slaw was a little meager. Most fish frys have a slice of bread or a roll also.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Was traveling for ChristmasOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/25/2013Was traveling for Christmas stayed at the Hilton was very glad Miller Pub was open on Christmas DaySpecial Features:
- A "Real Pub," but with some classWichirDined on 12/7/2013Since this was our first visit to Miller Time, we were not certain what to expect. The menu is very interesting, pub-type food, with pub pricing, but with a very interesting a tasty twist. I had the buffalo chicken salad (without moldy blue cheese) and my wife had the buttermilk chicken entrée--both were very good. The beer selection is exceptional, something for everyone, including Miller High Life on tap. All pricing is very reasonable. The service was also very good, with all servers, hostess, etc being friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing food and beerMoetDined on 10/31/2013Love the expansive menu with beer pairings included.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Go for a beerAlexandPamDined on 10/26/2013They have a decent beer menu, and I would go for a quiet place to hang out with a few friends and enjoy a couple The food was just OK. We have had a lot better and for a lot less, but I guess you have to consider the location is downtown Milwaukee.
- Good food but empty beerIlikebeerDined on 10/24/2013The food was great, the environment was ideal but my beer say empty for way to long. Only was offered another after our food was finished. Also we were never checked on to see if our food was to our satisfaction, though it was.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Miller time bar and grillnormguyDined on 10/19/2013My wife and I were in Milwaukee for the Jersey Boys show and it was suggested that we have dinner at the Miller Time Pub. I did make reservations, which came in handy as the pub was hosting 2 wedding parties plus the Saturday beer drinking college football watching crowd. We were seated promptly and were waited on very quickly. My wife had the cheese burger salad, which she liked very well, I had the Cheese burger. The food was served quickly and other than the French fries being cold it was very good. I would go back again but maybe not on Saturday, as the noise level was very high, but as my wife said "its a bar".Special Features:
- Delicious!PiperDined on 9/13/2013We chose the pub because it was in our hotel and convenient, and we were not disappointed! In our group we had a burger, salad, and soup and salad and we all left extremely satisfied! Soooo delicious! Reasonably priced for DT Milwaukee and for the quality of food and Happy Hour specials were great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was fine but serviceMadieDined on 6/6/2013Food was fine but service was terrible and slow. Asked about happy hour specials to be told they ended at 6:00. It was just 5:30.
- could have been 5 starskimrDined on 5/17/2013Everything was great except for the time it took to order and actually get our food. I believe it was close to 35-40 minutes. We had a reservation too, since we were in a hurry to get back to a convention at The Delta Center.Special Features:
- Waitress was greatOpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 5/7/2013Got off to a weak start with slow response time for seating. But the atmosphere and excellent waitress was well worth the initial delay. Get a beer flight it was alot of fun.Special Features:
- Good place, good locationCoachDined on 4/27/2013We were able to make a last minute reservation before going to show. We indicated our rush to the waiter and he accommodated very efficiently. We were in and out, with good food and drinks. The hostess was helpful and understanding, as was the waiter - everyone was great, and we would go back again.Special Features:
- Good food , had the fish fryOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/22/2013Good food , had the fish fry .Service was so so , but was a busy Friday night !
- good night out valet serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/8/2013good night out valet service was wonderful food was interesting and very good service was very good & friendly would go back again in futureSpecial Features:
- Casual pub inside the HiltonOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/22/2013This pub has an extensive beer selection. They even provide a list that ranks them from light to dark. The food was good. My hubby had a cheese burger. He liked it but it was basically just meat, cheese, and a bun...no lettuce, tomato, etc. I had the steak salad, since I have to do a gluten free diet. The piece of steak on the salad was very small but tasty. My 2 year old son had the grilled cheese bites with fries. It was basically a grilled cheese cut up in little pieces. He loved it. They even had a coloring sheet with Wisonsin trivia. It is a nice casual dining option if you are staying in the Hilton. The pub is inside the hotel.Special Features:
- The staff was great, veryOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/31/2012The staff was great, very nice and polite. We went for dinner on New Years Eve and the food was just okay. We had the chips and cheese curds for an appitiezer. The chips were okay and the cheese curds were the most expensive curds we had during our entire stay and they were also okay. The menu is small and consists of mostly burgers. I was expecting to see more options. The other brew pubs in the city had remarkably better food.Special Features:
- The pork sliders were justOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/6/2012The pork sliders were just right, and the fish in the fish & chips was the best I've ever had. A really fun and delicious place for tasty, reasonably-priced food and drink! Definitely will go again, and recommend to others.Special Features:
- maybe they were having anOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 9/28/2012maybe they were having an off night, I figured being part of the Hilton, the food would have been better and would have resembled the photos.....food was cold, cafeteria style at best...however the service was great....
- Nowhere to sitOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/21/2012We ended up not eating here since we made a reservation but was told that we pretty much had to seat ourselves. The placed was packed with little standing room let alone a place to sit. We left and went to Mo's Irish Pub down the street which had wonderful corn beef and cabbage and shepherd's pie.Special Features:
- Pleasant PlaceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/7/2012This place is good for a quick bite or a few drinks. It has a very casual atmosphere and a nice bar. I wouldn't say it's anything special but the prices aren't bad and I really enjoyed my food as did my boyfriend.Special Features: