Miller Time Pub & Grill - Lincoln
333 South 13th Street
Lincoln, NE 68508Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Miller Time Pub & Grill - Lincoln
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://lincoln.millertimepub.com/
- Phone: (402) 489-2337
- Hours of Operation:
Open Daily at 11:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Gastro Pub
- Executive Chef: Jack Harding
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Wheelchair Access
- Entertainment: UNPLUGGED Live Music every Thursday night with local performers from the Lincoln area
A word from Miller Time Pub & Grill - Lincoln
Delicious craft burgers, thick steaks, and a variety of fresh salads and pasta items are all perfectly matched by our Certified Cicerones to an extensive menu of draft beer. Whatever you have a taste for; you’ll find it here.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Miller Time Pub & Grill - Lincoln - Best Restaurants in Lincoln ›
Miller Time Pub & Grill - Lincoln reviews from OpenTable diners
11 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance3.6Noise LevelEnergetic
great for lunch (4)special occasion (3)good for groups (3)late-night find (2)neighborhood gem (2)hot spot (2)fit for foodies (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- MikeVIPDined on 11/14/2014We have been to Miller Time Pub many times and for the most part the food has been good this last visit the food could have been betterI would recommend this to a friend.
- Food takes WAY too long.DissapointedDined on 11/12/2014We have been to Miller Time many times for lunch since it is close to our office. 80% of the time our food takes at least 30 minutes to arrive. This last time, we ordered our food and it arrived 35 minutes later. Most of the time we couldn't find our server to ask him to check on it. When it did arrive, we were told that our food got caught behind a table of 10, but we saw at least two tables get their food ahead of us, and they had arrived after us. Prior experiences of slow arrival for our food have resulted in the server notifying a manager and we are given a discount for our wait. This time we did not even get a "sorry for the delay." I don't think we will be back again as we have given this restaurant so many "Second chances."
- Need an allergen list!!allergiesDined on 10/24/2014You need to have an allergen menu both in house and online. That includes ALL allergens, not just soy. I was quite disappointed that I had to just wing it and ask the cook not to put anything with my allergies in the food. I ended up with two beef patties on a plate and a side salad. Hardly worth the $12.00 I spent! I would've appreciated to know that ahead of time, so I could've had something else in mind or else not come there at all.
- Not satisfied w/ opentable.comJustMeDined on 10/10/2014I made a reservation through your website and in the remark section I indicated that we wanted to reserve the table with the taps in them. When we arrived the hostess was unaware of my request, the table was given away 15 minutes prior, and when she looked up the email your company sent she then saw my comments. Something needs to change because the desired request was not met.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place for lunchBIzNesLuchDined on 9/18/2014Had a business lunch and the staff at Miller Time did an excellent job. The food was delicious. not really fond of the odd sized chairs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/2/2014We ordered the nachos very bad choice . A ton of chips but no toppings a few little tomato pieces a little guac and little sour cream and hard shreds of cheese not melting at all. Whoever thought these were nachos were sadly mistaken. The jalapenos were dry and scarce. Please try the nachos at buffalo wings and rings then you will know what real nachos taste like!!!
- Delicious menu, genuine serviceDonatello6Dined on 8/20/2014I appreciate that they offer beer samples & pairings with what you order. Their staff are seriously knowledgable about the food & beverages. Might want them to mention that they do have a full bar, because those if us who don't drink beer might come more often for a drink after work, for example.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 30 reviews are from the Miller Time Pub & Grill - Lincoln reviews archive.
- Food sometimes good not this timeJJ222Dined on 7/23/2014Table was not ready when we got there. Ordered water with lemon no lemon. Took over 30 minutes to get our food which is not acceptable over the lunch hour. We had to have our server check on our order. The two of us who ordered Reubens the bread was so over toasted made it hard to eat. They did comp the Reubens.Special Features:
- Fun atmosphere, good foodKdotDined on 7/8/2014I really enjoyed the ambience of this place - the dark wood with the pub décor and tons of different craft & domestic beers on tap to choose from. I went there to lunch with several co-workers and made the reservation online, which was very easy. Our server was fun and energetic. She even gave us complimentary "boots" of their delicious rootbeer. I'd like to go back and try out the round table they have with the four taps hooked right up to it. You just pay per ounce and they said that if you call them a week ahead of time, they'll hook up the kegs of your choice. I ordered the Baja Turkey Burger and it was pretty good - a little too much seasoning. The sweet potato fries were excellent.Special Features:
- Good food and great serviceFoodieDined on 7/7/2014Good food and great service, thank you for the great lunch experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Foodies will love this placeDonatello6Dined on 6/6/2014The staff is very knowledgeable on the menu and beer pairings, but even if you do not drink beer, the food it is delicious. It's not the same old thing as at hundreds of other pubs (yet not so far from what you know, so just try their take on any classic).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great serviceHardtopleaseDined on 5/10/2014Great service and extremely accomodating. I had my son's graduation from UNL lunch at Miller Time. Last experince at a local restuarant in the areas after going to great lengths to plan was a major disappointment. Miller Time did not ..were ready to seat us at our arrival and reservation time. Our server was outstanding and the food good. I am very hard to please when it comes to service, but this made me very happy. Thank you for making our day great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food; Service Timing OffOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/25/2014Food was good and folks were pleasant, but food arrived at different times - like 10 minutes apart - which is awkward for everyone.Special Features:
- Tailgate partyrmpackersDined on 4/4/2014This it's a great bar and burger place. Lots of choices and nice dessert menu. Attentive service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- not the best visittronDined on 3/14/2014I have been to Miller Time several times and, while it is certainly not my favorite restaurant, it's decent. I do think the quality & service has been going down since this place first opened. I ordered the soup + salad. The soup comes with a pesto swirl + shredded cheddar which made the soup stringy and difficulty to eat politely. The side salad was a waste of money. It was basically bagged salad mix with a few pieces of arugula thrown in. The balsamic dressing was good at least. The service was very poor. When one person asked for more water, the waitress came back with a refill and all the other water glasses away. Given the descent in quality since this place opened, I probably won't be coming back soon.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for an office group lunchMelissaDined on 2/17/2014Our server, Xavier, handled our group of 8 with ease and a great attitude.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- a great placeJetstreamDined on 2/14/2014We had never dined at Miller before, and tried it on Valentines day evening,we were pleasantly surprised...the food was very good, had a nice atmosphere, and our server was very friendly and helpful. We will definately come back again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A pleasant surpriseTedEDined on 2/14/2014Not a fan of cheap domestic beers, the name "Miller Time" would have kept me from even thinking of patronizing this place. The connection with the Cornhusker swayed me to try it though, and I'm glad I did. They do have a good selection of "better beers," good enough for a beer snob like myself, and some great food to go with it. Wait staff was attentive and my wife and I enjoyed our meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hot spotSudyDined on 2/14/2014Great place to gather. Several tables even have their own beer spigots.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not Open Table Friendly.RicsVIPDined on 2/12/2014The food was great but when I went to pay with my Open Table Vouche the told me the don't except checks.Finally they said they would doit that one time. They need a refresher course in open table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DinnerBirthdayDined on 2/1/2014A group of my friends and I meet at the Pub for my birthday. The food, service and atmosphere were all very good. I have been recommending it to family, friends and co-workers.Special Features:
- Local EscapenoshnwashDined on 1/26/2014It was a first-time visit for both me & my guest, both locals who wanted to check it out before catching a Sunday matinée. Average sports bar fare, but the presentation (plating) was nice. Although we didn't have drinks, there seemed to be a decent selection. As for the food quality, one side of my patty melt was soggy & my friend's burger was undercooked. We both requested medium for our burgers, but hers was clearly medium rare. Our waitress was quirky, fun & attentive. Prices are high for what's being served, but not outlandish considering it's inside a hotel. I'd recommend Dempsey's, which isn't too far away, for out-of-towners who want something similar, but want a more authentic downtown Lincoln food scene experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great upscal bar food!ldeaomDined on 1/25/2014Try the fireburger, excellent!! Great homemade guacamole on the nachos as well!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for a group!RamaDined on 1/7/2014Delicious food, great atmosphere and fantastic service! We will be back!Special Features:
- DeliciousDonatello6Dined on 12/24/2013Many choices are great - I especially like the Stuffed pork!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, not so on serviceMickeyMouseImpersonatorDined on 12/11/2013The food was very good. It took a while for us to get our food, and we didn't see the waitress very much. Not sure if the order was turned in right away or not because many others that followed us in got their food first. No attempt was made to apologize. However, I shall dismiss this because I shall hope that it's an isolated incident. I would go again hoping for better service. The Wisconsin Cheese Curds were very tasty as was the marinara sauce. I had the Breakfast Burger, and it was pretty good. I had to get past the thought of egg on hamburger, but it worked. Onion rings are huge and down right good!Special Features:
- Sports bar with decent foodOnceAweekDined on 11/28/2013This is a sports bar. It's fairly noisy, but that's to be expected. The seating and booths are nice and I'd rate the food as better than average for a sports bar. The beer selection is better than average, although certainly not anything special. The service was on the slow side, although not so much that it made for a bad evening. Given its location, I see this as probably being more of a lunch place, but we have only had dinner there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Miller Time Pub & GrillOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/15/2013Had supper there on a busy Friday evening. We were able to make a reservation just a few hours ahead of arrival (thanks, Open Table), were seated immediately, and our server Micah was prompt, friendly, attentive, and well-versed in the menu. In spite of the number of diners, our food came out promptly. My companion's order was done incorrectly by the kitchen, and Micah was quick to get the matter corrected. All in all, it was an excellent experience.Special Features:
- KitschyJimYDined on 11/15/2013Food was served warm or room temp - not hot. Some food was under-cooked. I don't want my beer served in a glass boot - unless I am in Munich on Oktoberfest. Not eager to go back. Kitschy. They are more focused on entertaining you than serving you quality food.Special Features:
- Mediocre Friday NightBigTDined on 11/8/2013I was really excited to go to Miller Time Pub. I wasn't totally disappointed with the experience but I wasn't thoroughly impressed either. The food was actually really good with the exception of my burger being overdone and what I thought was a pretty small portion for my wife's pasta. I tried a couple of good beers but they were out of one I really wanted to try. Sometimes our server was very attentive and other times, it's as if we didn't exist. I think if they would tweak a few small things, Miller Time Pub can be very successful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Several members of our partyCaseyDined on 10/9/2013Several members of our party ordered burgers either medium well or well done. None of these burgers were cooked as ordered . . . they were all too rare. We had waited so long to get our food that we did not have time to send it back. The cheese curds were great though.
- 2nd VisitnControlDined on 10/4/2013This was the second time eating at this restaurant in a week. The food was not quite as good as our first visit. It was busier so maybe they aren't yet up-to-speed on handling crowds. The fizzy yellow beer prices are good but if you want a better beer (Guinness, Smithwicks, etc.) you will pay for it. The prices for these beer selections are on the high side. The server on this visit was great but with both visits we did notices that it takes a little too long to get drinks from the bar. I like this place for location and variety on the menu so I hope they will get better with the food and service.Special Features:
- Neat spotJoshDined on 9/30/2013This place can get crowded quick, but we got our food fast, and it tasted great. Good service, and lots of food for your buck! Huge burgers, and great sides, accompanied by a neat interior, this is a great spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Definitely Going back!CrazyCooterDined on 9/26/2013This was the first time going .... It was great! Food was awesome! Plenty of it for the cost too. They did mess up on the order of my friends meal but they quickly fixed the problem and then some. Perfect place to eat in downtown Lincoln, NE. Strongly recommend making reservations through their online reservation page. Gets busy at lunch time. Have not been to this place during the evening time but I am sure it is just as busy if not more so.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Burger NightdaveDined on 9/17/20134 adults and 2 kids enjoyed a nice "burger" evening. Good wait staff (Xavier) Prompt seating (had reservation thru on line) Food arrived fairly quickly considering this was second week of being opened. Adults all enjoyed their burgers. I thought the Burnt Ends burger was especially good. Great beer selection but they do need a separate listing of what is available.Special Features:
- Fun serversGrensDined on 9/16/2013We've been there twice now and both times have had really fun servers. I liked my particular food choice better the first time but overall good food! Many choices! The grilled cheese and tomato soup is yummy yummy! Entrees good portion value. Appetizers and desserts maybe a little small for price. ( ie tot nachos and bread pudding). Will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First VisitDebiDined on 9/6/2013LOVE that you can make a reservation!! We had a great waitress and the food was very good.....particularly the steak & horseradish sandwich....it was melt in your mouth delicious!! Will definitely return! Want to try Sunday breakfast/brunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.