Milestones Grill + Bar: Crossroads
2425 Cambie Street
Vancouver, BC V5Z 4M5Neighborhood:
Global, InternationalPrice: CAN$30 and under
Milestones Grill + Bar: Crossroads
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.milestonescrossroads.com/
- Phone: (604) 678-8488
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm, Saturday - Sunday: 9:30am - 4:00pm
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm, Saturday - Sunday: 9:30am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Global, International, Northwest
- Executive Chef: Jason Rosso
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access
- Private Party Facilities: Beautiful semi-private room with floor to ceiling windows. The perfect setting for groups of up to 30 people.
- Private Party Contact: Colin Ross 6046788488x
- Cross Street: 8th Avenue
- Public Transit: Steps from the City Hall Canada Line Station, less than 5 minutes from downtown Vancouver.
- Parking: Public Lot
- Parking Details: Underground parking available. Entrance off of 8th Avenue, half a block west of Cambie Street. Proceed to P2 and look for the Milestones lobby!
A word from Milestones Grill + Bar: Crossroads
Milestones Crossroads offers Milestones’ globally-inspired menu in one of the most beautiful rooms in the city. Owned by two local guys, Colin and James are committed to bringing you the Milestones' food you have loved since 1986, combined with a passion for service that sets the bar. Want something new and different? Pair our innovative, house-made recipes with an eclectic selection of West Coast inspired beverages. We invite you to try the Milestones Brunch – a 20 year tradition – in a setting unlike any other Milestones. Experience our world-class views of the Vancouver skyline and North Shore Mountains from our heated & covered patio, or through the floor to ceiling windows of our lounge, dining room and private dining area. Whether it is an intimate dinner for two or the late night buzz of our bar, Milestones Crossroads is the perfect choice. For large groups, please contact us directly.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
Milestones Grill + Bar: Crossroads - Best Restaurants in Fairview ›
Milestones Grill + Bar: Crossroads reviews from OpenTable diners
37 reviews since July 27, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (17)good for groups (16)great for lunch (14)neighborhood gem (11)kid-friendly (10)great for brunch (9)special occasion (7)fit for foodies (7)great for outdoor dining (7)late-night find (3)hot spot (3)vibrant bar scene (2)romantic (1)Show More
- Service that goes an extra 50 milesMACnanimousDined on 10/23/2014Unbelievable service for a late night Thursday. Staff stayed behind to accommodate our meal (celebrating my wife's birthday) The food was great as always - steaks are always perfect here! Could not have possibly recieved better or friendlier service anywhere else. Milestones is fantastic for special occasions and staff are eager to please.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LunchOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/21/2014Great for lunch. Quick service allows me to eat at a leisurely pace and get back to work on time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always enjoy my meals thereTastieDined on 10/13/2014Have been there lots of times...love eating on the patio in the summertime.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mistake!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/13/2014Reserved Thanksgiving Dinner here. Our meal was a very long wait and when it was served, one of the orders was incorrect. The server took it back to correct and said it would only be about 10 minutes! Meanwhile, 2 of us had our meals. We didn't want to go ahead and eat and the manager came by and said they could keep our plates warm. So, when all was served, the turkey dinners were in a deteriorated state and not enjoyable at all. To top it off, when we got the bill, we were charged incorrectly. So sorry that this location was so bad because it means that if we want to eat at this chain, we will have to travel further. Our dinner was such a disappointment and we had so looked forward to a nice meal....
- Great for lunchOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 9/19/2014Took a client there for lunch. Good food. Good service. Good place to do business.Special Features:
- good food and beat but cannot hearFEtzandfriendDined on 9/15/2014Always a great selection of food - and great customer service - patio view is panoramic from north shore mountains to Olympic Village. Noise level was brutal though - I guess all the construction in the area - Cambie street sounded like a haul truck highway and conversation was very difficult. It's not the restaurants fault but it sure put a damper on things.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/11/2014Met up with old friends. Very comfortable place to chit-chat. Food, as always, was good.Special Features:
- Staff educationLoMYsVIPDined on 9/9/2014as people become more interested in what they are eating, service staff need to be educated more on what they are selling/serving. Milestones management could do a better job educating their staff on important things like the different between wild and farmed fish, local or organic produce, free range chicken, etc. If a restaurant has made the effort to do these things for their clientele, then the staff should know it. This was not the case with our server, unfortunately, and she had to return to the kitchen several times to ask questions about the food. Other than that, the location/view is stunning. It's truly a lovely location (a real gem) to spend a meal.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/1/2014We have been here many times and have had a wonderful meal with great service. This time it was not as great as usual. Had to ask twice for water when we sat down. Waiter improved as the time went on and I even got a smile from him. Mashed potato and vegies were luke warm, butter would not melt on it. The chicken I had was delicious though. It was probably just an off night. We still will go back.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/31/2014The food was great and very good value. Everyone enjoyed the eveningSpecial Features:
- Ho hum faremaman2epiceeVIPDined on 8/31/2014Location and view was great and our server was lovely. We were a party of 4 with 2 young children and at least they had a kids' menu so that was a plus. Overall though food was bland, my chopped salad wasn't the greatest, we ordered the piri piri guac which sounded great on the menu but fell flat. Husband had the 10oz steak, again, ho hum. Don't think we'll be going back.Special Features:
- nice enviornmenttopperDined on 8/30/2014We went for brunch around 10:30AM . Restaurant was quite quite at the time. Greeted at door right away and server was quite efficient. Food was pretty good for the price. Restaurant was nice environment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Last Minute FindartoisvindalooDined on 8/18/2014We wanted somewhere special for our final night not just in Vancouver but in Canada too as this was the end of a 3 week vacation. We found the restaurant on the inter-net and it came highly recommended. The restaurant is beautifully designed - edgy but smart and chic. The view from one end of the balcony was great - not quite so good at our end. It was a warm night (mid August) - we were asked if we wanted the heaters but we didn't feel the need. Our waiter was brilliant - very attentive, knowledgeable and interesting. We all chose the sharing menu, with steak for man course and each was cooked to perfection. The choice of desserts was a little limited - you have to like chocolate! - but we thoroughly enjoyed them.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, poor service x2OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/11/2014I have come here twice in the last 3 weeks. Both times the food was very good but the service was horrible. Don't rely on your server to be attentive (not refilling water, not asking if food is ok, wondering where she is when you want your bill) when you dine. This is very unusual for this location since I've been a frequent customer since they've opened.Special Features:
- The following 184 reviews are from the Milestones Grill + Bar: Crossroads reviews archive.
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/22/2014I've been here many times and this is the first time I was disappointed with the service and speed our food came out from the time we ordered. Service was lacking, server did not refill our waters or cared to ask if I wanted another beverage. It took an extra long time for us to receive our food. The table sat down after us and ordered after us and received their food before us. Patio is scenic but very noisy from the street traffic.Special Features:
- Meh.IwantallyourchickenDined on 7/18/2014This is such a nice location and space, it's such a shame that the service and food were meh. I had the steak sandwich and the steak tasted like nothing. There was no sauce or flavour on it at all. A few onions were thrown in for good measure but it did nothing for the flavour. The bread was ok but nothing special. Our service wasn't great even though it wasn't busy. We would sit for 10 min with empty water glasses while servers buzzed around us. I wouldn't go back even though the location was great.
- Milestone MagicnicenoshupsDined on 7/18/2014It really is a magical place to receive quality service and quality food all under one roof. Bravo!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- patioPSGirlDined on 6/30/2014unfortunatelly there was construction right under the patio. at least we were able to move in. even before the massive noise started, the traffic from cambie street is too much. but love the interior!Special Features:
- Have had better experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/28/2014We visit here often, but they were having an off night, huge disconnect with the kitchen and the serving staff, even the manager was a bit flustered. I will defiantly be going back as they always offer great food and service, in the hopes it was a one off bad nightSpecial Features:
- Service was awesomeAwesomeVIPDined on 6/6/2014Our server was awesome, she is super friendly and helpful all the time. I ordered the seafood fettuccine and it said spicy on the menu but the outcome was super spicy which I couldn't accept and she took care of me right a way and offered me another dishes. I ordered the ahi tuna taco and it was super good. I am sure I will go back to this restaurant soon.Special Features:
- Utterly disappointed at the fooddessertqueenDined on 5/27/2014We booked a birthday family dinner for 11 people since we've dined here before and we liked the private room in the front. The shredded lettuce that came with the burritos was very dry, as was the beef and fish tacos were very un-appetizing with some green sauce that was squirted or plopped on top. The seafood linguine was awful since the mussels were not fresh, cream sauce was doughy. Rest of the meals were just OK. The manager and server were nice enough to comp the 2 appetizers and offer a dessert duo with sparkler candles for the birthday "boy". Unfortunately we will not be coming back to Milestones. We chose to come to this restaurant because we had a free entree coupon for the birthday person and it was in our neighborhood.
- Met my expectationstelgenVIPDined on 5/22/2014Went to watch a hockey game, good place for it. Food was hot when it came to the table, and service was okay.Special Features:
- chickpeaDined on 5/21/2014Overall I was very pleased with my experience at Milestones. I dine with a party of 8 and one was a baby and they were extremely accommodating. The food was delicious and the bruschetta flatbread was one of the best I've ever had. One little thing I wish they could have done was to cook the prime rib a little more as per the customers preference. I understand that it is a whole piece that is cooked but would it be that difficult to cook each diner's slice as it comes off the roast? (e.g. from med-rare to med-well for my friend who doesn't like bloody meat) But overall, I had a very enjoyable experience and will be back again.Special Features:
- Lovely Mother's Day DinnereastvillageDined on 5/11/2014We had a very nice dinner at Milestone's on Mother's Day, and all enjoyed themselves from my parents in their 70's and my daughter who is 6. The staff were attentive and very friendly and the food was very good for the price. We would definitely return again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mothers' Day BrunchGrandma33Dined on 5/11/2014My two adult sons. my daughter-in-law & grandson had reservations for Mothers' Day brunch, so no waiting in line, which was one of the reasons we chose this location. The staff were excellent, as was the quality of the food. It was a little noisy, but that seems to be fairly standard for restaurants of this type. My eight year old grandson was happy with the kids menu, which came with crayons & word search puzzle. We will be back. Thanks for making my Mothers' Day so special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I'll be back!hungryhippoVIPDined on 5/8/2014I don't have much to say about atmosphere as we were only 1 of 2 tables in for a late (awkward timed) lunch. But this location is a beautifully decorated restaurant with tasty food and quick/friendly service. Left feeling full and satisfied... I would definitely return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better..Nickm007VIPDined on 4/4/2014Great location. Food is imaginative and better than you expect from a Milestones. The butternut squash pasta was no better than you get from Safeway and the sauce tasted tinned. The applies were great and colleagues dishes all nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Usual service, unusually heavyserialfinedinerVIPDined on 4/3/2014Food was overly salty, service was quite pleasant but very slow.
- Good times!!HungryhippoDined on 3/23/2014Your typical Milestones but the staff here are great!! They are always so accomodating and everyone is always moving and working hard! Always a good time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Less than stellarOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/14/2014Over priced for the food we received. Too much noise from the bar area and background music.
- Good service and great viewburgerFiendDined on 3/11/2014Food was pretty good ... with all the trusty standbys. Service was excellent even with a large group. The view was great, even from the back of the restaurant. The patio will probably be awesome in the summer.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Server forgot two entree order,serialfinedinerVIPDined on 3/4/2014Server forgot two entree order, but senior staff stepped in and treated us on the house. Service was beyond calling. Applause for the manager.I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2014The food is ok on the Valentine Day. The service is faster than I expected. The only thing that is not good is the soup that I order. it was so spicy and I could not even finish it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good SeviceKodagirlDined on 2/14/2014Went on Valentine's day. Place was packed. Service was good, food came at reasonable intervals and did not have to wait to long for anything. Food was what you expect from Milestone's .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bellini awesome! Food...well...TigaDined on 2/14/2014I booked via opentable... I was about 15-20mins late. Host still gave me a spot w/o waiting... it was busy, but not super duper busy... so props! No parking reimbursement... shux! Pricing is similar to other chains... but quality definitely not as good. Caesar salad was bor-ring! Burger? might as well go to Fat. Prime Rib? Go pay the extra $5 at the Keg.. it's worth the $5 ;) But the bellini was awesome... best in town!Special Features:
- Great Valentine dinnerMarcosDined on 2/14/2014My wife and I celebrated our Valentine at Milestones Crossroad on Cambie. The service was attentive and excellent. The food was a lot better than expected. I will definitely recommend this join for casual dinner or for special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Over cooked andOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2014We made reservation and were seated in the lounge area; high tables,which were unbalanced. Took 3rd server to finally fix it! Food was good although my girlfriends prime rib was way over cooked. I got my bill and it felt more expensive than I thought it would be! Overall I wouldn't go back!
- Fabulous locationOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/3/2014I like, not just the location, but the staff, the parking setting, the washroom, the decoration, the atmosphere and most of the food we tried. My friend also was happy with almost everything. The prices are very reasonable and I notice the restaurant is making efforts to attract more customers. We would definitely go again and we would recommend this restaurant to all our relatives and friends for sure. To be able to book a table on line is good. I got a email reminder too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Some imaginative items butOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/2/2014Some imaginative items but not all that tasty - good but not great; packaged jam like an A&W and limited in choice.Special Features:
- Inspired Chefs' Menu Not Inspiringwsxoxo2014Dined on 1/19/2014Started with the mushroom soup but it was way too salty. Inspired Chefs' Menu: Ran out of the starter item I really wanted to try which was the Vietnamese Bun Cha but were kind enough to substitute with another item on the regular menu. Galbi Style Ribeye Steak was a disappointment as ordered medium but still really tough, but enoyed the liked the kale mushroom side. Dessert portion was good for the bread pudding but it was so dry that we were considering taking it home and steaming it as it lacked any moisture except for the vanilla ice cream which we used to try to soak into the bread pudding. Also tried the kid's menu which was good according to daughter but she said that the mini burger seemed spicy (could be too much salt)?Special Features: