Milestones Grill + Bar: Crossroads
2425 Cambie Street
Vancouver, BC V5Z 4M5Neighborhood:
Global, InternationalPrice: CAN$30 and under
Milestones Grill + Bar: Crossroads
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.milestonescrossroads.com/
- Phone: 6046788488
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm, Saturday - Sunday: 9:30am - 4:00pm
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm, Saturday - Sunday: 9:30am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 4:00pm - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Global, International, Northwest
- Executive Chef: Jason Rosso
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access
- Private Party Facilities: Beautiful semi-private room with floor to ceiling windows. The perfect setting for groups of up to 30 people.
- Private Party Contact: Colin Ross 6046788488
- Cross Street: 8th Avenue
- Public Transit: Steps from the City Hall Canada Line Station, less than 5 minutes from downtown Vancouver.
- Parking: Public Lot
- Parking Details: Underground parking available. Entrance off of 8th Avenue, half a block west of Cambie Street. Proceed to P2 and look for the Milestones lobby!
A word from Milestones Grill + Bar: Crossroads
Milestones Crossroads offers Milestones’ globally-inspired menu in one of the most beautiful rooms in the city. Owned by two local guys, Colin and James are committed to bringing you the Milestones' food you have loved since 1986, combined with a passion for service that sets the bar. Want something new and different? Pair our innovative, house-made recipes with an eclectic selection of West Coast inspired beverages. We invite you to try the Milestones Brunch – a 20 year tradition – in a setting unlike any other Milestones. Experience our world-class views of the Vancouver skyline and North Shore Mountains from our heated & covered patio, or through the floor to ceiling windows of our lounge, dining room and private dining area. Whether it is an intimate dinner for two or the late night buzz of our bar, Milestones Crossroads is the perfect choice. For large groups, please contact us directly.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
Milestones Grill + Bar: Crossroads - Best Restaurants in Fairview ›
Milestones Grill + Bar: Crossroads reviews from OpenTable diners
41 reviews since April 22, 2014
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (20)great for brunch (18)scenic view (18)kid-friendly (14)great for lunch (13)special occasion (7)neighborhood gem (7)great for outdoor dining (6)fit for foodies (5)hot spot (2)vibrant bar scene (2)notable wine list (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- Last Minute FindOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/18/2014We wanted somewhere special for our final night not just in Vancouver but in Canada too as this was the end of a 3 week vacation. We found the restaurant on the inter-net and it came highly recommended. The restaurant is beautifully designed - edgy but smart and chic. The view from one end of the balcony was great - not quite so good at our end. It was a warm night (mid August) - we were asked if we wanted the heaters but we didn't feel the need. Our waiter was brilliant - very attentive, knowledgeable and interesting. We all chose the sharing menu, with steak for man course and each was cooked to perfection. The choice of desserts was a little limited - you have to like chocolate! - but we thoroughly enjoyed them.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, poor service x2OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/11/2014I have come here twice in the last 3 weeks. Both times the food was very good but the service was horrible. Don't rely on your server to be attentive (not refilling water, not asking if food is ok, wondering where she is when you want your bill) when you dine. This is very unusual for this location since I've been a frequent customer since they've opened.Special Features:
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/22/2014I've been here many times and this is the first time I was disappointed with the service and speed our food came out from the time we ordered. Service was lacking, server did not refill our waters or cared to ask if I wanted another beverage. It took an extra long time for us to receive our food. The table sat down after us and ordered after us and received their food before us. Patio is scenic but very noisy from the street traffic.Special Features:
- Meh.IwantallyourchickenDined on 7/18/2014This is such a nice location and space, it's such a shame that the service and food were meh. I had the steak sandwich and the steak tasted like nothing. There was no sauce or flavour on it at all. A few onions were thrown in for good measure but it did nothing for the flavour. The bread was ok but nothing special. Our service wasn't great even though it wasn't busy. We would sit for 10 min with empty water glasses while servers buzzed around us. I wouldn't go back even though the location was great.
- Milestone MagicnicenoshupsDined on 7/18/2014It really is a magical place to receive quality service and quality food all under one roof. Bravo!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- patioPSGirlDined on 6/30/2014unfortunatelly there was construction right under the patio. at least we were able to move in. even before the massive noise started, the traffic from cambie street is too much. but love the interior!Special Features:
- Have had better experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/28/2014We visit here often, but they were having an off night, huge disconnect with the kitchen and the serving staff, even the manager was a bit flustered. I will defiantly be going back as they always offer great food and service, in the hopes it was a one off bad nightSpecial Features:
- Service was awesomeAwesomeDined on 6/6/2014Our server was awesome, she is super friendly and helpful all the time. I ordered the seafood fettuccine and it said spicy on the menu but the outcome was super spicy which I couldn't accept and she took care of me right a way and offered me another dishes. I ordered the ahi tuna taco and it was super good. I am sure I will go back to this restaurant soon.Special Features:
- Utterly disappointed at the fooddessertqueenDined on 5/27/2014We booked a birthday family dinner for 11 people since we've dined here before and we liked the private room in the front. The shredded lettuce that came with the burritos was very dry, as was the beef and fish tacos were very un-appetizing with some green sauce that was squirted or plopped on top. The seafood linguine was awful since the mussels were not fresh, cream sauce was doughy. Rest of the meals were just OK. The manager and server were nice enough to comp the 2 appetizers and offer a dessert duo with sparkler candles for the birthday "boy". Unfortunately we will not be coming back to Milestones. We chose to come to this restaurant because we had a free entree coupon for the birthday person and it was in our neighborhood.
- Met my expectationstelgenVIPDined on 5/22/2014Went to watch a hockey game, good place for it. Food was hot when it came to the table, and service was okay.Special Features:
- chickpeaDined on 5/21/2014Overall I was very pleased with my experience at Milestones. I dine with a party of 8 and one was a baby and they were extremely accommodating. The food was delicious and the bruschetta flatbread was one of the best I've ever had. One little thing I wish they could have done was to cook the prime rib a little more as per the customers preference. I understand that it is a whole piece that is cooked but would it be that difficult to cook each diner's slice as it comes off the roast? (e.g. from med-rare to med-well for my friend who doesn't like bloody meat) But overall, I had a very enjoyable experience and will be back again.Special Features:
- Lovely Mother's Day DinnereastvillageDined on 5/11/2014We had a very nice dinner at Milestone's on Mother's Day, and all enjoyed themselves from my parents in their 70's and my daughter who is 6. The staff were attentive and very friendly and the food was very good for the price. We would definitely return again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mothers' Day BrunchGrandma33Dined on 5/11/2014My two adult sons. my daughter-in-law & grandson had reservations for Mothers' Day brunch, so no waiting in line, which was one of the reasons we chose this location. The staff were excellent, as was the quality of the food. It was a little noisy, but that seems to be fairly standard for restaurants of this type. My eight year old grandson was happy with the kids menu, which came with crayons & word search puzzle. We will be back. Thanks for making my Mothers' Day so special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I'll be back!hungryhippoVIPDined on 5/8/2014I don't have much to say about atmosphere as we were only 1 of 2 tables in for a late (awkward timed) lunch. But this location is a beautifully decorated restaurant with tasty food and quick/friendly service. Left feeling full and satisfied... I would definitely return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 172 reviews are from the Milestones Grill + Bar: Crossroads reviews archive.
- Better..Nickm007VIPDined on 4/4/2014Great location. Food is imaginative and better than you expect from a Milestones. The butternut squash pasta was no better than you get from Safeway and the sauce tasted tinned. The applies were great and colleagues dishes all nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Usual service, unusually heavyserialfinedinerVIPDined on 4/3/2014Food was overly salty, service was quite pleasant but very slow.
- Good times!!HungryhippoDined on 3/23/2014Your typical Milestones but the staff here are great!! They are always so accomodating and everyone is always moving and working hard! Always a good time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Less than stellarOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/14/2014Over priced for the food we received. Too much noise from the bar area and background music.
- Good service and great viewburgerFiendDined on 3/11/2014Food was pretty good ... with all the trusty standbys. Service was excellent even with a large group. The view was great, even from the back of the restaurant. The patio will probably be awesome in the summer.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Server forgot two entree order,serialfinedinerVIPDined on 3/4/2014Server forgot two entree order, but senior staff stepped in and treated us on the house. Service was beyond calling. Applause for the manager.I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2014The food is ok on the Valentine Day. The service is faster than I expected. The only thing that is not good is the soup that I order. it was so spicy and I could not even finish it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good SeviceKodagirlDined on 2/14/2014Went on Valentine's day. Place was packed. Service was good, food came at reasonable intervals and did not have to wait to long for anything. Food was what you expect from Milestone's .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bellini awesome! Food...well...TigaDined on 2/14/2014I booked via opentable... I was about 15-20mins late. Host still gave me a spot w/o waiting... it was busy, but not super duper busy... so props! No parking reimbursement... shux! Pricing is similar to other chains... but quality definitely not as good. Caesar salad was bor-ring! Burger? might as well go to Fat. Prime Rib? Go pay the extra $5 at the Keg.. it's worth the $5 ;) But the bellini was awesome... best in town!Special Features:
- Great Valentine dinnerMarcosDined on 2/14/2014My wife and I celebrated our Valentine at Milestones Crossroad on Cambie. The service was attentive and excellent. The food was a lot better than expected. I will definitely recommend this join for casual dinner or for special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Over cooked andOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2014We made reservation and were seated in the lounge area; high tables,which were unbalanced. Took 3rd server to finally fix it! Food was good although my girlfriends prime rib was way over cooked. I got my bill and it felt more expensive than I thought it would be! Overall I wouldn't go back!
- Fabulous locationOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/3/2014I like, not just the location, but the staff, the parking setting, the washroom, the decoration, the atmosphere and most of the food we tried. My friend also was happy with almost everything. The prices are very reasonable and I notice the restaurant is making efforts to attract more customers. We would definitely go again and we would recommend this restaurant to all our relatives and friends for sure. To be able to book a table on line is good. I got a email reminder too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Some imaginative items butOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/2/2014Some imaginative items but not all that tasty - good but not great; packaged jam like an A&W and limited in choice.Special Features:
- Inspired Chefs' Menu Not Inspiringwsxoxo2014Dined on 1/19/2014Started with the mushroom soup but it was way too salty. Inspired Chefs' Menu: Ran out of the starter item I really wanted to try which was the Vietnamese Bun Cha but were kind enough to substitute with another item on the regular menu. Galbi Style Ribeye Steak was a disappointment as ordered medium but still really tough, but enoyed the liked the kale mushroom side. Dessert portion was good for the bread pudding but it was so dry that we were considering taking it home and steaming it as it lacked any moisture except for the vanilla ice cream which we used to try to soak into the bread pudding. Also tried the kid's menu which was good according to daughter but she said that the mini burger seemed spicy (could be too much salt)?Special Features:
- Great service from Ivan and DevinOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 1/19/2014Took the family out for dinner. The service was great! Devin and Ivan did a great job. Food was just right. The Harissa Chicken is the thing to order.Special Features:
- ok but not specialkittyDined on 1/6/2014It was all fine, but it's expensive and nothing really stood out as special.
- Took a client there for lunchOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 1/6/2014Took a client there for lunch. Service was good and fast. Noise level was good - could discuss business. Will definitely go back.Special Features:
- Great meal and experience!Sliver9754Dined on 1/2/2014Went with my 12 year old picky daughter and she found a pasta she loved, I had a delicious halibut. Flavours very nice, fish perfectly cooked, service attentive but not overbearing, all made for a great meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unfortunately, the serviceyay4foodDined on 1/1/2014Unfortunately, the service was quite slow and the orders got mixed up for half of our group. Also, a couple of us ordered the brunch combo which stated it includes fruit. We were expecting a side of fruit. Instead it was one strawberry and one small piece of melon which was what others who ordered a benny also got. The server said the fruit is fruit garnish and not a side of fruit. A bit misleading on the description.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unexpectedly goodWillyDined on 12/27/2013As one of our standby chains, I'll have to admit I was surprised by the great service and food. It was quite busy with a few Christmas parties going on yet we were served hot plates with good proportions in a very timely manner. Can't ask for anything more. Good work!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Xmas Eve experienceBlueDined on 12/24/2013Friendly staff, knows restaurant's menu to make recommendation. Never rush me even I dine alone, but do check with me about the food and drink.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service! Great experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 12/15/2013Went there for an early dinner with the family. Kids menu has everything we needed. Kids are already planning when we can go back. Food was good. My wife loved the Harissa Chicken with the mint yoghurt and quinoia pilaf. The Tilapia is also very good. A bit of a kick but not too much. Place was busy but service was good. Kept coming back to make sure our water was topped off and checking if we needed anything else. They recommended we try the desert shots. Was a great recommendation.Special Features:
- Too noisy and food so slowmonarch2Dined on 11/29/2013We waited for a century to get our food. We ordered a high chair in advance and was told there was no space for a high chair. Food is ok. Overall experience is not good.
- Just good foodOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 11/24/2013We had the Harissa Chicken which was great. My wife does not like cheese on it and they are happy to accomodate. Food is good. Service is great. Ivan the manager does a great job.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for celebrating and familyOoniegirlDined on 11/22/2013We are pretty regular at Crossroads for special family celebrations or a Friday night dinner out with the kids. The menu and wine list are substantial enough that you feel like you are having a decent meal out and the kids love it for the choices on the kids menu. A glass of Kim Crawford and happy kids= a great family date! We have celebrated many a birthday and special holiday there and have always had a good time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice RestaurantCkredheadDined on 11/11/2013My friend and I had a nice time having lunch this week. Food and ambiance was good. Nice restaurant. We were happy to see the gluten free options on the menu. However, our server could not keep up with all the tables she was given. She said they weren't expecting it to get as busy as it did. We would have ordered more drinks and dessert if service had been better. I finished my meal before we were spoken to again. My friend waited at least 10 minutes for her drink to be refilled so she could finish her toast. I was also disappointed by the price of parking. $6.00 for 2 hrs. The hostess was also cold and uninviting when we arrived a few minutes late for our reservation.I would recommend this to a friend.