959 Rt 202-206 N
Bridgewater, NJ 08807Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.milanogrille.com/
- Phone: 9082319990
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:30pm - 3:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Pizzeria
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, BYO Liquor, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access
A word from Milano Grille
Milano Grille is a place offering tasty food and fun in a casual, family-friendly environment. We love what we do and we are excited to share that love with you. Don’t forget we are a BYOB establishment. Come in for our daily specials or check out our affordable lunch menu. Now serving personal pizzas, gourmet pizzas, subs, calzones & salads in addition to our lunch menu.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Milano Grille reviews from OpenTable diners
- Valentines dayBruceJDined on 2/14/2014Last minute change of plans brought us here thanks to open table. Great food. Great service. Will be back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GOOD FOODOvar13Dined on 1/31/2014The food was great but it did take a long time to come out. Reservations were for 7:00 and we did not get out of there until 10:00 Overall, would go back againSpecial Features:
- Owner, Alex, is a gem. WantsDinearoundVIPDined on 1/22/2014Owner, Alex, is a gem. Wants to please everyone! Food is very good but service is slow when crowded. They want to please everyone and try very hard. The service, when crowded, is what holds them back. Very genuine people, sincere desire to please diners, food is fresh and well prepared. We want them to make it in the neighborhood!Special Features:
- Uniformly disappointingGewgawsDined on 1/11/2014Wife&I went on random Sat eve. Restaurant is large room to side of pizzeria entrance. Greeted/seated immediately, all downhill from there. Other tables seated, some gave orders b4 we got water, glasses for BYO wine. Antipasto appetizer: tastefully arranged supermarket cold cuts lacking sundried tomatoes & marinated artichokes described on menu. Diners that arrived after us finished b4 we got main courses. Wife's Penne alla Milano: bland and wet. My Veal Milanese: perfectly ordinary; "light house vinaigrette" is a wee ramekin of Italian salad dressing. No water refills. No "how is everything?" visit. Finished plates sat for 30 min before being bussed. Had to ask for bill twice. Mediocre meal took 2 hrs. Gave us $20 gift cert, won't be using.
- Nice LunchwineanddineVIPDined on 1/2/2014Here's a Bridgewater pizzeria with a good variety of Italian food. I had soup, salad and a chicken / sausage entree with friendly service; 3 to 3 1/2 stars. Not really fine dining, but for a casual meal, this Italian restaurant is a good choice. Portions are on the generous side. I was the only one dining at this time. No doubt the impending winter storm affected business.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice placeJC2eatDined on 11/14/2013Food was good, service was okay. Wasn't very crowded for a Thursday night. Restaurant needs more ambiance. Lower lighting, table candles, take the wall mirror.. out which would give a more cozy, warm, romantic Italian restaurant.I would recommend this to a friend.
- I like the restaurant, servicerb05Dined on 8/13/2013I like the restaurant, service was slow, and food was ok.Special Features:
- Delicious food...a little priceyLorigirlDined on 8/3/2013Ate at Milano Grille because it was a halfway point for my husband and I and two close friends. The outdoor dining area is great..very quiet with minimal noise from the road. The food was fantastic! Two people in our party ordered off the menu and two people ordered the specials. For a BYOB, the bill was a bit high for a party of four, but the food was well worth it. Plus, they offer complimentary sangria! Would definitely recommend this restaurant and can't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food!tingtangwuDined on 6/29/2013Tried this local Itialian restaurant and got a wonderful experience! Food were Outstanding and service was friendly. We will definitely go back again.Special Features: