Milan Indian Cuisine
1817 Emmett St
Charlottesville, VA 22901Neighborhood:
IndianPrice: $30 and under
Milan Indian Cuisine
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://milan-indian-cuisine.com/
- Phone: (434) 984-2828
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:30pm, Saturday & Sunday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Indian
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from Milan Indian Cuisine
If you have never experienced Indian cuisine, you are in for a treat. We offer a richly varied menu of fresh natural, wholesome sauces and flavorful spices.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Milan Indian Cuisine reviews from OpenTable diners
9 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (7)neighborhood gem (6)good for groups (5)kid-friendly (3)great for lunch (3)Show More
- Great food, would returnbritchik96Dined on 11/9/2014I visited with my family for Sunday lunch. The buffet was delicious and varied. Would definitely recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First Visit to Milan'sScrapFeDined on 11/1/2014Exceptional, friendly service. Everyone feels at home here. Large menu to suit all tastes. Everything we ordered was fresh and delicious. Will definitely come back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious surpriseJuliafanVIPDined on 10/25/2014This meal was outstanding! Waitstaff was attentive and food prepared promptly. We ate early before a show at John Paul Jones and there were a number of families there as well. Everything was wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Still wonderfulEvedeveDined on 10/18/2014I ate at Milan three years ago when I was in Charlottesville for my daughter's graduation from UVA. When I returned this fall for a wedding, I decided to give it a try once again. I was not disappointed. The food, service and atmosphere was as I remembered as wonderful. I love Indian food and this place is consistently good. I will come again when I'm in Charlottesville next time.Special Features:
- Excellent Indian Cuisinemining4goldVIPDined on 9/28/2014On busy a highway in Charlottesville, one wasn't sure what to expect, but we enjoyed the visit to this very good restaurant and found the food delicious, and fun to try a new cuisine. The service was great and the dining room comfortable and pleasant. The naan bread was absolutely fresh and excellent for dipping into the great sauces in our main dishes. The menu describes in English what to expect in the individual Indian dishes, and the variety is large and varied. It was a fun experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great as always!fancydancerDined on 8/21/2014Service and food was very tasty. Nice selection of dishes. Vegetarian appetizer is good for two people...order more if with a large party. Our family of 5 got 3 dishes and a dinner-for-two. Had plenty leftover. Dinner for two is a great deal and plenty of food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 8/2/2014We love Indian food anywhere we go, yet I have to say that Milan has some of the most authentic tasting tandoori and curry dishes we have had since touring in India last year. We loved it!Special Features:
- The following 3 reviews are from the Milan Indian Cuisine reviews archive.
- Excellent Indian FareClarkDined on 7/28/2014My family ordered the lunch buffet. There were numerous options for salad, rice, main courses, and desserts. We thoroughly enjoyed the variety of tastes. And, the price made it that much more worthwhile. We hope to come back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JerryLDined on 6/19/2014Excellent overallxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSpecial Features:
- Lives up to the hype!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/22/2014When entering, the first thing you see is "Best in Charlottesville" since 2007. Now I know why. Great food with large portions, and excellent service. Never had to wait to ask for anything, and many times I didn't even have to ask. Would go again! It's quite busy, and the conversation level is loud, but the food makes it worth it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.