1099 Middlefield Rd.
Redwood City, CA 94061Neighborhood:
Latin AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.milagroscantina.com/
- Phone: 6503694730x7
- Hours of Operation:
Now Serving Weekend Brunch!
Sat-Sun - 10:30am-2:30pm
Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 4:00pm
Sat-Sun - 2:30-4:pm (mid-day menu, no reservations )
Mon-Thur 3-6pm & 9-10pm
Monday thru Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
Cantina open late everyday!
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Latin American, Mexican
- Executive Chef: Adriana Villarreal
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Milagros features a wide variety of take out catering options. Menus can be viewed on our website
- Special Events: Cinco de Mayo Fiesta! Come and celebrate Cinco de Mayo and see if you can survive our famous barber chair!
A word from Milagros
Milagros features innovative Latin cuisine and hand crafted cocktails from the Southern Hemisphere. We focus on sourcing local, organic, sustainable and humanely raised products. We feature our own grass fed beef from our partner ranch - Rancho Alena, located in the Sierra Foothills. Our poultry from Pitman Farms, is the best in the industry. Our seafood is responsibly sourced and local whenever possible. Our extensive cocktail menu focuses on boutique spirits, fresh juices, house made purees, syrups and fresh seasonal fruit. With over 25 patio tables and an outdoor tequila bar Milagros has one of the best patios on the Peninsula.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
Milagros - Best Restaurants in Redwood City ›
Milagros reviews from OpenTable diners
142 reviews since June 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelEnergetic
great for outdoor dining (113)good for groups (89)neighborhood gem (68)great for lunch (61)kid-friendly (53)vibrant bar scene (49)hot spot (38)fit for foodies (34)special occasion (33)great for brunch (26)romantic (17)late-night find (13)scenic view (6)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Girls Night OutOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 9/24/2014We had a nice time with my girlfriends. Food was very good. Getting our drinks from the bar was a little slow. Thought price is on the high end. Overall, there was a lot of flavor and presentation was good. Would go back again.Special Features:
- EDWARDVIPDined on 9/21/2014Milagros is an excellent choice for tasty food and very good service at a reasonable price. My wife and I enjoyed the chips and triple salsas as well as enchilada suizas and enchilada moles while watching NFL football on one of the numerous television screens. The waiter was friendly and efficient. We dined indoors, but may chose to eat outside and enjoy a warm late-summer afternoon. We will definitely return to Milagros when in the mood for Mexican food.Special Features:
- Solid Mexican treatsOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/20/2014One sip and your South of the border. Great chjips,dips and guac to start - dont get carried away..Special Features:
- Great Pre-Show Spot!CinnamonDined on 9/19/2014This is a fantastic place to meet up with friends before heading over to a show at the Fox. Service was fast but never rushed, the munchies were delish, and we enjoyed the margaritas. I would recommend it!Special Features:
- A solid choiceLovethewineDined on 9/17/2014Nice atmosphere with lots of fellow diners. Good food lots of flavor.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunch with kidsJaniceDined on 9/14/2014Brought kids & sat outside. Service was very good, kids were occupied with crayons. We had tacos which were delicious, especially the coconut shrimp taco!Special Features:
- eagereaterDined on 9/13/2014The dining experience at Milagros was adequate. The best thing about the evening was the waitress who made our evening interesting with her charming personality and very good service.
- Nice Friday Evening!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/12/2014I was going to Milagros for the second time since I moved to Redwood City about couple of months ago. I just love the ambiance there and the whole vibe is pretty cool. The food is decent. Love their outdoor dining area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hola! Great Place!LolaRMSKDined on 9/6/2014Birthday celebration with my family was fantastic! Our waiter "J" was terrific, was pretty informative of the dinner menu and the selection of beer and mixed drinks. Although my son, daughter in law and grand kids have been here before, this was my husband and my first time. We enjoyed it very much and didn't feel rushed by no means. We would definitely recommend this place to our other family members and friends, especially after a day at the nearby park/ public pool.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tasty comfortable dinnerSunstormerVIPDined on 9/6/2014The menu, updated since our last visit, presented lots of good choices. Our group tried several small plates and a couple entrees that were all tasty. The service was attentive and friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Latin American Flair in RedwoodCityprofessorfionaVIPDined on 8/31/2014Who knew you could make crab guacamole! Milagros is fantastic. We ate outside, enjoyed fine service and people watching. Great cocktail list divided into Tart, Sour, Sweet, etc categories with unusual ingredients. My El Lucharon--a "Sour" drink, blended tequila, grapefruit and pineapple juices with a lusty cube of frozen bitters. Terrific. We also had seafood enchiladas which were fresh and flavorful with more good seafood. As an added bonus they have a gluten free menu which helped in our selections. Highly recommended.Special Features:
- Great PlaceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/31/2014We had the best Mexican dinner outside of Mexico ever! Great food and serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DustyRoseDined on 8/26/2014Greaet menu! The food was excellent and very fresh! Probably the best tortilla soup I have had in the US.Special Features:
- Not as good as previous visitsShenDined on 8/23/2014There were items listed on their online menu that were incorrect, or incomplete, when compared to their actual menu. This made for a visit to eat something that was not as described when we got there. We never had a consistant waiter, which while occasionally ok since I understand what it's like to be busy, made for an entirely unpleasant experience. We had to ask four different people for chips, only one of whom actually got them; once we did receive chips it was as though they were taken from the bottom of the barrel (tiny broken chips, coated in salt); and my drink order was wrong, which again, took several requests and 15 minutes to actually get it. They are usually very good. This was just not a great visit.Special Features:
- candyVIPDined on 8/23/2014As always, food and service was great, very healthy and tasty Mexican dishes, love their mahi-mahi tostada salad! Very friendly staff!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friday nightSz511Dined on 8/15/2014Overall good experience. Food was excellent! Waitress had a large table and was a bit overwhelmed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LOVE this placeluv2grubDined on 8/13/2014I have been coming to Milagros with friends for the last couple of years and the food is just as good as the first time. The menus are seasonal so everything is always fresh. The crab guacamole is phenomenal! I have never had a bad experience, the staff is friendly and accommodating. The sangria is soooooo good! Fun place for a date, casual business lunch, or hanging out with friends!Special Features:
- Great place!edcvvv5Dined on 8/9/2014Enjoyed the atmosphere and delicious food! Customer service needs some improvement. It took a long time to get our food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently good foodmargoVIPDined on 8/8/2014I like Milagros. Food is consistently good, service is good. I prefer to sit outside, it's very noisy inside. Good place to go after seeing a movie. Jalapeño poppers are my favorite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- candyVIPDined on 8/8/2014As always, food and service was great! Love their mahi-mahi tostada salad, very fresh and tasty, very friendly staff!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great lunch and ambiencelizzieDined on 8/7/2014I went here for lunch on a Thursday afternoon. The ambience was great and it was a pleasure to sit outside. The tropical sangria was refreshing. I had the chicken mole enchilada dish and it was very flavorful. There seemed to be issues with service, as we were almost "forgotten" by wait staff. We waited an hour for food and we had to waive down staff.Special Features:
- candyVIPDined on 8/5/2014As always food and service was great! Very friendly staff, They have a very tasty ahi poke appetizer, always fresh and very tasty dishes!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The chips/salsa/guac are SO GOOD!DessertfirstVIPDined on 8/3/2014Food is fresh and delicious. Staff is helpful and hard working. A little pricey, but we'll be back.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Interesting and well executedmofromoDined on 8/1/2014We shared four different fish tacos, and every one was amazingly good. Also loved their chips with the three dips.Special Features:
- Fun and DeliciousKatRett23Dined on 7/30/2014Had a great time dining here. The food was delicious, they have an incredibly creative and extensive drink menu, and the service was attentive and friendly. Definitely going back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- tasty!stanDined on 7/26/2014The chevice we had was very tasty and the tacos were excellent. I also had the tortilla soup which was delicious. They give you plenty of warm tortilla chips. All 3 of us enjoyed our meals.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always greatJaneDined on 7/25/2014Really wonderful food, good service, great drinks, I always love coming to Milagros. The only thing I don't like is the wait!Special Features:
- Always goodCarolwDined on 7/21/2014I go to Milagros a lot and it's never been a disappointment. The drinks are great. The good amazing. And the services is always good. What more could you ask for?Special Features:
- another great meal!hungryladyDined on 7/18/2014Never disappointed at this lovely place. The guacamole was great AGAIN and the beet, mango, jihikima salad was fresh and lovely along with the tacotios. Attentive service!Special Features:
- loved itLauraVIPDined on 7/13/2014We went for a late lunch on Sunday - sat outside and had a great time.Special Features:
- You took the reservation?ChichobelloDined on 7/10/2014Needless to say it was a case of "why did you take the reservation if you had no plans to hold it?" Arrived and were told that they were full and it would be a 25-30 minute wait. Unacceptable in this economy.
- candyVIPDined on 7/9/2014Fun atmosphere with a very friendly staff! Great healthy Mexican dishes, a lot of vegetarian dishes, love their Mahi Mahi tostada salad!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun for PartiescaramelblondeeDined on 7/8/2014This is a really good restaurant for parties who want a good drink selection and a variety of food choices. It's awesome that you can get a full meal or a few tacos and the prices are reasonable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tasty Foods &DrinksBossLady825Dined on 7/4/2014Good food portions and great margaritas. Great atmosphere and customer service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- yummy tacosfoodie324VIPDined on 6/29/2014I love the spice on the salmon tacos. Delicious!! Guacamole could use some improvement.
- Milagosbobbies75thVIPDined on 6/28/2014Very good food, but room for improvement. Service was also very good, but can improve. Overall, a nice place to go and enjoy outside dining.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 6/27/2014Our server Nancy was beyond outstanding!!! The food was delicious!! We ordered an array of dishes and she knew when to bring them out. She was extremely attentive without over doing it. And the teamwork among the other servers was great. I'm never disappointed when I come here to dine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Milagros - Friendly and FunJaxWorksDined on 6/25/2014I love it here. This wonderful restaurant never lets me down. It is fun for birthday parties, there are separate spaces, and happy servers. Food is wonderful, lots of additions, new ingredients. Great drinks - pitchers of sangria, margaritas, mojitos, and that makes it easy to share. I love the art and ambience. Outside dining is great too.Special Features:
- chicasVIPDined on 6/22/2014First time here for brunch and it was amazing...everything we ate was delicious! The service on top notch along with the pricing. We sat outside and never felt like we were forgotten.Special Features:
- Fun and delish MexidivamomDined on 6/20/2014Come here with friends or family....everyone fits in at Malagros. Excellent selection of tequila and delicious tacos. Love that they give the kids carrots to snack on instead of just chips!Special Features: