1099 Middlefield Rd.
Redwood City, CA 94061Neighborhood:
Latin AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.milagroscantina.com/
- Phone: 6503694730x7
- Hours of Operation:
Now Serving Weekend Brunch!
Sat-Sun - 10:30am-2:30pm
Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 4:00pm
Sat-Sun - 2:30-4:pm (mid-day menu, no reservations )
Mon-Thur 3-6pm & 9-10pm
Monday thru Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
Cantina open late everyday!
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Latin American, Mexican
- Executive Chef: Adriana Villarreal
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Milagros features a wide variety of take out catering options. Menus can be viewed on our website
- Special Events: Cinco de Mayo Fiesta! Come and celebrate Cinco de Mayo and see if you can survive our famous barber chair!
A word from Milagros
Milagros features innovative Latin cuisine and hand crafted cocktails from the Southern Hemisphere. We focus on sourcing local, organic, sustainable and humanely raised products. We feature our own grass fed beef from our partner ranch - Rancho Alena, located in the Sierra Foothills. Our poultry from Pitman Farms, is the best in the industry. Our seafood is responsibly sourced and local whenever possible. Our extensive cocktail menu focuses on boutique spirits, fresh juices, house made purees, syrups and fresh seasonal fruit. With over 25 patio tables and an outdoor tequila bar Milagros has one of the best patios on the Peninsula.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
Milagros - Best Restaurants in Redwood City ›
Milagros reviews from OpenTable diners
142 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelEnergetic
great for outdoor dining (111)good for groups (85)neighborhood gem (63)great for lunch (62)kid-friendly (54)vibrant bar scene (49)hot spot (37)special occasion (35)fit for foodies (33)great for brunch (29)late-night find (13)romantic (13)scenic view (7)Show More
- DustyRoseDined on 8/26/2014Greaet menu! The food was excellent and very fresh! Probably the best tortilla soup I have had in the US.Special Features:
- Not as good as previous visitsShenDined on 8/23/2014There were items listed on their online menu that were incorrect, or incomplete, when compared to their actual menu. This made for a visit to eat something that was not as described when we got there. We never had a consistant waiter, which while occasionally ok since I understand what it's like to be busy, made for an entirely unpleasant experience. We had to ask four different people for chips, only one of whom actually got them; once we did receive chips it was as though they were taken from the bottom of the barrel (tiny broken chips, coated in salt); and my drink order was wrong, which again, took several requests and 15 minutes to actually get it. They are usually very good. This was just not a great visit.Special Features:
- candyVIPDined on 8/23/2014As always, food and service was great, very healthy and tasty Mexican dishes, love their mahi-mahi tostada salad! Very friendly staff!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friday nightSz511Dined on 8/15/2014Overall good experience. Food was excellent! Waitress had a large table and was a bit overwhelmed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LOVE this placeluv2grubDined on 8/13/2014I have been coming to Milagros with friends for the last couple of years and the food is just as good as the first time. The menus are seasonal so everything is always fresh. The crab guacamole is phenomenal! I have never had a bad experience, the staff is friendly and accommodating. The sangria is soooooo good! Fun place for a date, casual business lunch, or hanging out with friends!Special Features:
- Great place!edcvvv5Dined on 8/9/2014Enjoyed the atmosphere and delicious food! Customer service needs some improvement. It took a long time to get our food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently good foodmargoVIPDined on 8/8/2014I like Milagros. Food is consistently good, service is good. I prefer to sit outside, it's very noisy inside. Good place to go after seeing a movie. Jalapeño poppers are my favorite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- candyVIPDined on 8/8/2014As always, food and service was great! Love their mahi-mahi tostada salad, very fresh and tasty, very friendly staff!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great lunch and ambiencelizzieDined on 8/7/2014I went here for lunch on a Thursday afternoon. The ambience was great and it was a pleasure to sit outside. The tropical sangria was refreshing. I had the chicken mole enchilada dish and it was very flavorful. There seemed to be issues with service, as we were almost "forgotten" by wait staff. We waited an hour for food and we had to waive down staff.Special Features:
- candyVIPDined on 8/5/2014As always food and service was great! Very friendly staff, They have a very tasty ahi poke appetizer, always fresh and very tasty dishes!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The chips/salsa/guac are SO GOOD!DessertfirstVIPDined on 8/3/2014Food is fresh and delicious. Staff is helpful and hard working. A little pricey, but we'll be back.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Interesting and well executedmofromoDined on 8/1/2014We shared four different fish tacos, and every one was amazingly good. Also loved their chips with the three dips.Special Features:
- Fun and DeliciousKatRett23Dined on 7/30/2014Had a great time dining here. The food was delicious, they have an incredibly creative and extensive drink menu, and the service was attentive and friendly. Definitely going back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- tasty!stanDined on 7/26/2014The chevice we had was very tasty and the tacos were excellent. I also had the tortilla soup which was delicious. They give you plenty of warm tortilla chips. All 3 of us enjoyed our meals.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always greatJaneDined on 7/25/2014Really wonderful food, good service, great drinks, I always love coming to Milagros. The only thing I don't like is the wait!Special Features:
- Always goodCarolwDined on 7/21/2014I go to Milagros a lot and it's never been a disappointment. The drinks are great. The good amazing. And the services is always good. What more could you ask for?Special Features:
- another great meal!hungryladyDined on 7/18/2014Never disappointed at this lovely place. The guacamole was great AGAIN and the beet, mango, jihikima salad was fresh and lovely along with the tacotios. Attentive service!Special Features:
- loved itLauraVIPDined on 7/13/2014We went for a late lunch on Sunday - sat outside and had a great time.Special Features:
- You took the reservation?ChichobelloDined on 7/10/2014Needless to say it was a case of "why did you take the reservation if you had no plans to hold it?" Arrived and were told that they were full and it would be a 25-30 minute wait. Unacceptable in this economy.
- candyVIPDined on 7/9/2014Fun atmosphere with a very friendly staff! Great healthy Mexican dishes, a lot of vegetarian dishes, love their Mahi Mahi tostada salad!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun for PartiescaramelblondeeDined on 7/8/2014This is a really good restaurant for parties who want a good drink selection and a variety of food choices. It's awesome that you can get a full meal or a few tacos and the prices are reasonable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tasty Foods &DrinksBossLady825Dined on 7/4/2014Good food portions and great margaritas. Great atmosphere and customer service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- yummy tacosfoodie324VIPDined on 6/29/2014I love the spice on the salmon tacos. Delicious!! Guacamole could use some improvement.
- Milagosbobbies75thVIPDined on 6/28/2014Very good food, but room for improvement. Service was also very good, but can improve. Overall, a nice place to go and enjoy outside dining.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 6/27/2014Our server Nancy was beyond outstanding!!! The food was delicious!! We ordered an array of dishes and she knew when to bring them out. She was extremely attentive without over doing it. And the teamwork among the other servers was great. I'm never disappointed when I come here to dine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Milagros - Friendly and FunJaxWorksDined on 6/25/2014I love it here. This wonderful restaurant never lets me down. It is fun for birthday parties, there are separate spaces, and happy servers. Food is wonderful, lots of additions, new ingredients. Great drinks - pitchers of sangria, margaritas, mojitos, and that makes it easy to share. I love the art and ambience. Outside dining is great too.Special Features:
- chicasVIPDined on 6/22/2014First time here for brunch and it was amazing...everything we ate was delicious! The service on top notch along with the pricing. We sat outside and never felt like we were forgotten.Special Features:
- Fun and delish MexidivamomDined on 6/20/2014Come here with friends or family....everyone fits in at Malagros. Excellent selection of tequila and delicious tacos. Love that they give the kids carrots to snack on instead of just chips!Special Features:
- eajbDined on 6/20/2014Great Gluten-free menu. Good service. Large outdoor seating. Extensive drink menu. Delicious guacamole.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- yvonnecapVIPDined on 6/20/2014Milagros is a great lunch spot on the Peninsula. Take a slight curve from the traditional Mexican food, the good here tastes fresh and very flavorful. I had a mole enchilada and was very pleased at the richness of the taste. This spot is great for a group, or even for a lunch meeting. The staff is attentive and clearly enjoy the food here as well, as they are quick to offer suggestions and recommendations for best dishes.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/17/2014The World cup soccer match was on the big screen and the noise level was very energetic in the whole restaurant. As patrons, you can get caught up in the frenzy. Luckily the wait staff were unflappable in providing service regardless of the noise level and craziness of the fans, etc.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappointed at MilagrosTinkerbellisimaDined on 6/15/2014The food was very good, as usual. Only complaint is that the tables outside are very small for large parties, specially if you are ordering tapas style.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ambience!SanMateoFoodieDined on 6/14/2014We celebrated Mom's 74th bday with 3 kids 3,5, and age 8. We were a party of 9. We watched world cup soccer and had fantastic food and margaritas! Not easy to find a restaurant w ambiance for the whole family. We like basic taquerias too...this is casual but good.:) Not exactly cheap but you can't beat the free buckets of chips and 3 salsas!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EDWARDVIPDined on 6/14/2014Milagros is a terrific choice for a tasty Mexican meal with adequate service and reasonable prices. The chips and salsa trio are very good, and any entree with the rotisserie chicken is outstanding. My party enjoyed fish, beef and chicken tacos, chicken quesadilla, enchilada suizas, and chicken enchilada. It is particularly nice that the restaurant will serve many items that are not listed on the menu, such as a chicken burrito. Milagros is often crowded so reservations are advised.Special Features:
- Sweet sixteen pickMareDined on 6/11/2014Wonderful service, fun food and decor, reasonable prices. Dressup or not. Perfect pick.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- best experience there in years!vickiDined on 6/11/2014from your teo hostesses to our outstanding server we were made to feel valued . the menu has expanded as has the wine list offering more options and everyone in our group was delighted with our dining experience there! thank youSpecial Features:
- authentic food!FrankTheMailmanDined on 6/6/2014Great food, great ambiance! Using Open Table made it so easy for seating!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently goodKdinerDined on 5/30/2014I have come to Milagros almost a dozen times and it has never disappointed. Consistently good food, prompt and polite service, great drinks! Parking and wait times used to be the only issue but there's valet across the street and you can make reservations through Opentable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food is so goodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/30/2014We tried three different kinds of tacos and all were exceptional! Want to go back and try more on the menu.Special Features:
- Great atmosphere, tasty tacosSee1Dined on 5/29/2014Staff were very accommodating when we asked them to move our two tables of 8 together. Loved being on the patio. Convenient spot for local residents. Great food especially the tacos. Highly recommend this place for a casual place to hang out with friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.