4280 E. Indian School Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85018Neighborhood:
SouthwestPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.milagrogrillaz.com/
- Phone: 6027735844x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Tuesday - Sunday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 12:00am; Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 10:00am - 3:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Southwest, Mexican
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Weekend Brunch, Wine
A word from Milagro Grill
Milagro means “miracle” in Spanish and once you’ve tasted our food, then you will agree. Owner Reed Johnson created a new, fresh take on Mexican food. His family spent more than a year testing and tasting recipes at their parents’ Camelback Mountain home. The result is a Mexican-American fusion with European influences and a South American flair that is sure to satisfy any pallet.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Milagro Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
5 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance3.6Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (4)fit for foodies (3)great for outdoor dining (2)great for lunch (2)late-night find (1)romantic (1)special occasion (1)Show More
- Tasty and imaginativeEarthwormDined on 5/25/2014This was out first visit to Milagro Grill The décor is great and the food was also. The tacos were excellent. Our only complaint was that you can only order them 3 at a time of one kind, no mix & match. The chicken was good, although a bit dry. The preparation was good. Server was friendly and helpful, although a bit slow. Seemed like he was the only server for the main dining room.Special Features:
- The following 10 reviews are from the Milagro Grill reviews archive.
- Great place for tacos & margaritascytodocDined on 5/10/2014First time will not be the last time. Great happy hour menu with a large outdoor dog friendly patio. The Al Pastor pork tacos and flatbread were a good value and very good eating. Neighborhood gem tucked away in a strip mall at the corner of 44th Street and Indian School. Upscale Sports barSpecial Features:
- Not goodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/5/2014The food was good but small portions and well over priced. The service was the worst I have ever had.
- Neighborhood GemnjfranVIPDined on 5/2/2014Excellent grilled mahi mahi sandwich and chopped salad with salmon. Would definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WOW!MmmmmVIPDined on 4/30/2014Never expected such deliciousness from a little local restaurant in a strip mall. We ate on the patio, very pretty. There was live music, which was wonderful. The service was attentive but not overbearing. The food was delicious and very ample portions. Although we didn't really have room for dessert our server told us how good the bread pudding is so we tried it....and finished it. We'll definitely be back, again and again.Special Features:
- mediocre mexicanJonesyDined on 4/26/2014went on a saturday night and the place was maybe 15% occupied. that should have been the tip off. nothing was bad but nothing was particularly good either. also it was pricier than it should have been. no real need to return.
- Excellent !OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/23/2014Best Mexican restaurant ice been to here. Menu is unique and food very well prepared. Excellent guacamole and salsa Every dish we tasted was wonderful We thoroughly enjoyed our dining experience there and look forward to returning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Patio. Bring Your Dog!twofoodiesVIPDined on 4/21/2014A very enjoyable place to eat. Love the patio. The guacamole is a must. We always get a flatbread.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious and unusual MexicandesertgspgalDined on 3/25/2014The guacamole was lovely, chunky and fresh. The pulled pork tacos were delicious, and the spare ribs on Mexicna polenta amazing. Margaritas were also good, a nice assortment. I really like the minty one. Even though it was Tuesday eve and not particularly busy,Service was a little slow and mildly inept. Not terrible, but they really need to get someone in the front of the house who has some professional experience and who can train the servers and hostess . I am sure they will figure it out, and I hope they do because I really want to see this place succeed. I love patronizing a family business that puts out wonderful food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Have to try!bistrobeDined on 3/17/2014Loved it! Fairly new to the area but it will be our go to for Mexican fare! Tacos were great. We all got different ones and shared. Great guacamole.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticRayRayDined on 3/14/2014Everything was wonderful at Milagro Grill. We discovered it from an article by the Phoenix New Times. Definitely try the PB&J (Pork Belly & Jelly) as an appetizer, it is fantastic! I also loved the avocado tacos! We will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.