Mignon's Steak and Seafood
154 Howard Ave
Biloxi, MS 39530Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Mignon's Steak and Seafood
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://palacecasinoresort.com/Dining/MignonsSteaks
- Phone: 2283862023
- Hours of Operation:
Wednesday & Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Adrian Halpaus
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Contact: Jarrett Hipp 2283862023
- Entertainment: Happy Hour starts the weekend off right every Friday from 5 pm to 7 pm featuring hors d"oeuvres, live entertainment and specials on cocktails, wine and bottled domestic beer! Saturday Spirits Happy Hour from 6 PM - 8 PM on Saturday nights in Mignon's Lounge! Party with us on Saturday night with live entertainment, free hors d'oeuvres and specials on cocktails, wine and bottled domestic beer!
A word from Mignon's Steak and Seafood
Mignon's Steaks & Seafood, the Mississippi Gulf Coast's premiere fine dining restaurant, is dedicated to creating an enchanting meal with unparalleled attention to detail, extraordinary service, and delectable cuisine, sure to please even the most discriminating palate. Mignon's is the only Mississippi Gulf Coast restaurant to have received both, Wine Enthusiast magazine's Award of Distinction and Wine Spectator magazine's Award of Excellence, for seven consecutive years. Make plans to experience extraordinary dining at Mignon’s Steak & Seafood, open for dinner every Wednesday through Sunday.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Mignon's Steak and Seafood - Best Restaurants in Biloxi ›
Mignon's Steak and Seafood reviews from OpenTable diners
21 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.7Noise LevelQuiet
special occasion (17)romantic (16)notable wine list (12)fit for foodies (10)late-night find (4)good for groups (4)neighborhood gem (3)hot spot (2)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Far Niente Wine DinnerBiloxiBirthdayDined on 10/9/2014Fantastic food, wine and service. Tremendous value. 5 high end gourmet courses paired with stellar wine for $125. Amazing.Special Features:
- Wish I could give 5 starsilikewineDined on 9/28/2014Our third time to eat at Mignons. We were staying at another casino but hailed a taxi and back so we could dine there. Service as always was excellent. Food artfully presented . Not just a meal but a ding experience. The only reason I could not give 5 stars was because for the second time , I had terrible "dry mouth" and a headache after the meal. This usually means MSG but I cannot imagine Mignons would do this as so many people have a problem with this! Also had the wine pairing and it was very small servings. Even with that said, it was still better than anything else that we have had in Biloxi.Special Features:
- ServiceTruelyDivineDined on 9/27/2014We had a wonderful experience for dinner. Not only was the Seafood platter and Delmonico delicious, but also the service was on point. Hieu Vo and Antoine Nguyen were a great duo together!Special Features:
- WonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/17/2014This was an amazing meal. Awesome food and service. Highly recommendSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mignon's is our new favorite!LAredDined on 9/12/2014The food was perfection! Service was friendly and competent. Very enjoyable experience. A Must Try Place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Lobster Bisque Ever!AlwaysFromTheSouthDined on 9/10/2014We started with the French onion soup and the lobster bisque - as soon as we left I wish I had got another three lobster bisques to take home! Yum yum yum! My wife got the French onion soup which was also very good. Next my wife got a steak and I got the special (tuna), both very good - we ordered some extra sides as they looked so good - but in the end we didn't need them as their was enough food on the plate already (a hint for your visit). We didn't get desert as we were so full - but they did give us some stunning orange chocolates with our bill. We will defiantly be going back. Oh - also, the waiter and host were amazing! A great time.Special Features:
- Outstanding Wine DinnersBiloxiBirthdayDined on 8/28/2014Generous portions of both great food and wines. An amazing value in this day and age. Attentive service and attention to detail.Special Features:
- Our 45th Wedding Anniversary45thanniversaryDined on 8/10/2014My wife and I had planned a trip to Biloxi, MS for our 45th Wedding Anniversary and we had seen Mignon's last year when we were in the Non-Smoking Palace Casino where 4 of us were playing in a blackjack tournament. We had drinks at the bar with our friends when we noticed Mignon's and it looked very up scale, quiet and romantic. My wife and I decided to make reservations on-line to have our anniversary dinner there. We had delicious bread & butters, Seafood Medley appetizer, lobster bisque, salads, Lemon Fish & seared scallops. The waiter served us sorbet with a touch of champagne after our salad. The waiter treated us to crème brulee & fruit w/fondant message of "Happy Anniversary" on top & chocolate truffles. It was all delicious!!Special Features:
- Treigle75Dined on 7/24/2014Best filet I ever had! Not an everyday restaurant for the price but great for special occasions or if you just got it like that. Good service and atmosphere. Good wine too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Up scale resturantTampaDaveDined on 7/24/2014We tried this resturant on a whim instead of Morton's. We were totally pleased with Mignon's. The service was friendly but not over bearing. The meal was excellent and overall a quiet relaxing meal. When we go back to Beloxi we will plan on dinning here again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding in every way!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/20/2014My bride of 40 years and I enjoyed a quiet and romantic meal at Mignon's! Great service and a superb meal! The crème brule was the BEST we've ever had! The staff made us feel extra special! Highly recommend Mignon's to everyone who wants to enjoy that special event!Special Features:
- Great service, not so great filet071PierreDined on 7/20/2014Service was as outstanding as the prices are high, but the filet, at least, doesn't stack up well compared to Mortons - we each had filet, one medium, one medium rare - although cooked to requested temperatures, the meat wasn't favorable at all, and seemed somewhat chewy and dry. Since beef is the main reason to go to this and similar restaurants, we're left with not recommending this one.Special Features:
- Great food and wineDinerinluvwithfoodVIPDined on 7/12/2014We enjoy the food and wine. Ask for Joseph, he is a favorite waitor.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperiencenotafoodieDined on 7/11/2014My wife and I made reservations for our anniversary here. When we got there we got to choose our table which made my wife happy. The waiter was very courteous and professional. They also gave us a complimentary "happy anniversary" balloon and a free desert for the occasion. I was very satisfied with the service and food. I would recommend going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hard to decide what was better!dinemewinemeDined on 7/5/2014What a great evening. We started with pre-dinner cocktails that were great. The food was tremendous. The lobster bisque was the best I have ever tried. Our steaks were perfect. The only thing better than the food was the service. The greeter was SO very accommodating and sincere. The wine steward was knowledgeable and helped us find that "just right pallet" the complimented our food. Personally I wanted food that complimented the wine, but I can be a bit of a wine snob. The desert was nice as well. Our wait team was efficient, polite, and very accommodating. It was some of the best service I have ever experienced. When the bill arrived, I was shocked at how affordable the evening was. An amazing experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodFloridaFoodieDined on 7/2/2014Loved the restaurant. Food and service were excellent, will definitely come back and recommend Mignon's to all steak lovers!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- not very impressedtravelguyDined on 7/2/2014the ambiance to the restaurant was really the only thing that was impressive besides the really nice lady at the front that was the hostess. there is no view at all from anywhere in the restaurant. the 3 course meal options that are shown on opentable were not even presented via menu or mentioned from the server until i asked if it was available then were given the choices. the ribeye was not very good and the service was not up to par for high end dining. will definitely not be going back here.....if your looking for really good steaks go to Ruth's Chris at the Hard Rock (they are much much better and especially for the value) and the service is much better as well. Have not tried Mortons across the street however that will be next
- The following 62 reviews are from the Mignon's Steak and Seafood reviews archive.
- Second visitOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/18/2014This was our second visit to Mignon's Steak and Seafood while staying at the Palace Casino Resort. The wait staff was outstanding again this time. We enjoyed the ambiance and the food was very good.Special Features:
- Great experiencessgreatDined on 6/8/2014The food was great. Jason took great care of our every need!! We will be back!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First timeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/7/2014First time at the hotel/casino, excellent customer service, clean, smoke free, Mignon's was very good. Food presentation was good, actually was too full by the time the entree was brought to the table.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/29/2014The four of us had a wonderful time, food was superb. Look forward to visiting for dinner in the near future.Special Features:
- WowHappybiloxiDined on 5/28/2014It was just a really great meal in beautiful surroundings. Great ambience !Portion sizes are huge.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Luv2eatLuv2eatDined on 5/11/2014Great experience. Took my wife for Mother's Day, very enjoyable. Excellent steaks (filet mignon) tender and tasty. Served on a bed of garlic mashed potatoes with topping of crispy onion rings. Server very attentive and knowledgeable. Loved the atmosphere, reminded my wife of the Rosewood in Las Vegas, which she loves. Staff very friendly and helpful. Would highly recommend this restaurant especially to couples that like smoke free dining.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful experienceBest4lastDined on 5/10/2014Recently my husband and I along with our friends were in town for some fun and wanted to try a new steak restaurant. We had tried but were not satisfied with BR Prime and/or Ruth Chris'. I got the recommendation for Mignons from Trip Advisor and it was exactly what we wanted. The food was great and our waiter, Joseph, was outstanding. He was very informative, made excellent recommendations, and looked after us well. They have a Chefs Collection which allows you to get steak along with shrimp and/or scallops. That is what I ordered and was very happy with the selection. Unfortunately I had no room left for Bananas Foster but I will get it next time. We now have a favorite steak restaurant in Biloxi.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of our RegularsDinerinluvwithfoodVIPDined on 5/3/2014We are locals and this is one of our regular dining out places for the weekend. The food is fresh and they will accommodate your dining preferences. We are definitely foodies that are picky about our food, and this restaurant keeps pace.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent FoodPuzzledDined on 5/3/2014This is my 4th visit to Mignon's and the menu selections have never failed. I selected the Veal Cutlet from the Prix Fixe menu. It was delicious, however I was able to finish it because I was full from the appetizer and all the other extras. The only problem that I had was with my server. Initially, he tried to treat us as if we were not accustomed to fine dining. Sorry, Charlie!Special Features:
- Great Attention to DetailwahhawDined on 4/26/2014Overall my wife and I enjoyed the restaurant with nothing negative to report. We were seated on time. The first table they showed us was a bit small and they immediately reseated us to a booth table. The service was great and the waiter was very helpful in explaining the menu. Both meals were great and we left impressed with overall experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Steakhouse on the Coast30sumthinDined on 4/12/2014We used to do BR Prime when we would visit Biloxi. Someone suggested this place and they were right. The food at this location blows away BR Prime. We had a filet and the King Crab Legs. The King Crab were amazing! The smoke free environment was also a huge plus for us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/10/2014The food was delicious. we took quite a bit of time to decide what to order so it was a long time before we were served. The eggplant napoleon was very different from any eggplant dish we had tasted before so compliments to the chef. I would definitely like to try some other dishes!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic Little PlaceTiredHungryDadDined on 4/6/2014My wife and I have been trying to find a nice quiet place to dine and have an experience we don't usually get with the kids screaming and climbing all over us and only get a chance to have a babysitter a few times a year. Our old favorites closed down, but this is easily a new favorite. We felt like we were the only people in the restaurant and everyone was catering to us. The waiter had a superb knowledge of wines and helped us select the perfect bottle for us. The food was fantastic! We'll definitely go back soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great first experienceGSBMDined on 3/29/2014Our first experience was excellent. We expected a high-end dining experience and we got it. The food was delicious and the service was very good. It could have been a little more quite, but it is attached to a casino so it was expected.Special Features:
- Not my favorite but close!ScmccormDined on 3/29/2014This is always a nice spot for a relaxing, fine dining experience. There's almost too much service but the food is really good. You are served a bite sized appetizer from the chef as well as sorbet before your entree. I prefer a more contemporary setting but will go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Caymus Wine PairingWineloverDined on 3/27/2014Wonderful food, wine and service! Highly recommend Mignon's. Plus the entire resort is SMOKE FREE! Can't beat it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gulf Coast VisitBirthdaygirlDined on 3/19/2014On our most recent visit to the Mississippi Gulf Coast, my husband and I dined at Mignon’s Steak and Seafood Restaurant for the first time. We will be looking forward to dining there whenever we are in the area from now on. The atmosphere of the restaurant is relaxing and pleasant. The food and the service are excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BrendaBrendaDined on 3/16/2014Went there to celebrate my birthday with best friend from Alaska. Food and service were excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I'd Go BackBulldogDined on 3/7/2014Special occasion with wife, son and his girlfriend. Thoughtful, helpful and friendly service. Food choices varied. Steaks properly prepared and, as was true of everything, served on time and at the right temperature. Seafood selections were cooked appropriately. Wine selection was very good. We were seated a little closer to the kitchen entrance than optimum, but this turned out well since the noise from the kitchen was less intrusive than the noise from some of the other tables.Special Features:
- THE FOOD WAS EXCELLENT, THEOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/2/2014THE FOOD WAS EXCELLENT, THE WAITER COULD HAVE BEEN BETTER.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding Occasionwkmason00Dined on 2/28/2014I have dined here three times and can't give enough compliments. Gina at the bar is super friendly, generous on her pours and has a great memory. Jarred, the manager, is incredibly knowledgeable about wine, and always has an excellent recommendation. Lastly, Joseph has graciously taken care of me on all three of my experiences and is welcoming and accommodating every time. The food NEVER disappoints. I haven't had the pleasure of meeting the Chef, but I guess when the food is this incredible, his creative mind is surely occupied! (Eat the Brussel Sprouts!) These people are why I came back the 2nd and 3rd time, and I hope they will all still be around when I return for my (hopefully very soon) future visits!Special Features:
- Fab Food Fair ServiceGulfCoastLocalDined on 2/15/2014This was our second visit, the first was excellent in every area, atmosphere, service and food. This visit we used Open Table for the reservation and we had to wait about 25 minutes, but was able to enjoy a cocktail in the bar area while waiting. Our server was very busy with other tables as well as ours. It was a long wait between courses, he forgot one of our items for the main meal and it came as we finished, he did take the item off the ticket without being asked. The food was excellent just like last time, The waiter said they were v busy, there were several empty tables. We felt a bit neglected by the waiter, J****, the helper Leslie was more helpful and thoughtful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food OvercookedcasinoeatsDined on 2/14/2014My wife's steak was overcooked and had to be sent backSpecial Features: