Michiru Sushi Greenway Plaza
3800 Southwest Freeway
Houston, TX 77027Neighborhood:
Upper Kirby / Shepherd Corridor
JapanesePrice: $30 and under
Michiru Sushi Greenway Plaza
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.michirusushi.com/
- Phone: 8322037082
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm, Saturday - Sunday: 12:00pm - 4:00pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Japanese
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Michiru Sushi Greenway Plaza
Michiru Sushi in Greenway Plaza offers a refined, yet welcoming ambiance and focuses on delivering the freshest and most flavorful cuisine for a delightful dining experience. Whether you're looking to enjoy lunch or dinner with friends and family, the perfect spot for a business lunch, cocktails at the bar or a romantic dinner for two, Michiru will fit your desires from start to finish.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Michiru Sushi Greenway Plaza reviews from OpenTable diners
- We have dined here twice.SampsonVIPDined on 5/12/2013We have dined here twice. The food was good. Menu had a nice variety of choices. However, the service was our main issue. The waiter was friendly, but the food took an unreasonably long time to be served. Noise level was disturbing. Seems like it's more of a local place for families of young children. The children from several tables were allowed to roam the restaurant and scream. Unfortunately, these 2 reasons make Michiru NOT one of our top choices for sushi in Houston.Special Features:
- Fresh, Fast, Friendly!LoveFoodVIPDined on 5/12/2013If you want fresh sushi with incredible flavor make sure you check out Michiru. They have creative and flavorful specials everyday and an impressive cocktail menu that pairs perfectly with your meal! The staff is friendly and knowledgeable about the menu and always makes great suggestions. If you eat here you won't ever leave disappointed or hungry!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday at MichiruGlfntDined on 4/30/2013It was my daughter's 23 birthday and she loves sushi. The service was excellent-they even knew it was her birthday and acted accordingly. The food was surperb and moderately priced. We will go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- second reviewProfKaosVIPDined on 3/25/2013This restaurant is a low-volume, high-quality place. Ambiance could use a small shot in the arm, but otherwise it's great. The rolls are inventive; the chefs put together a good product. Waitstaff is pleasant and attentive, open-minded for substitutions and special requests. We go here a couple of times per month, and always enjoy it.Special Features:
- The fish is always fresh andOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 2/15/2013The fish is always fresh and the rolls inventive and delicious. Great find.Special Features:
- WOW what a find. My husbandOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 2/1/2013WOW what a find. My husband and I are new to the area and have been spending a lot of time searching out our new "faves" to make up our top 5 go-to list. Michiru has definitely made our list. The sushi was some of the freshest I've ever had. Creative rolls and appetizers. Service was great and entertaining. He was very knowledgeable about the entire menu. I actually texted a group of friends from the restaraunt to share our enthusiasm.Special Features:
- Very fresh sushi, inventiveOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 1/31/2013Very fresh sushi, inventive specialty rolls. Go early with the kids or later for a romantic dinner. Great meal!Special Features:
- up and comingProfKaosVIPDined on 1/26/2013New sushi place in Greenway Plaza area. We've been here several times now, each time very good. They have some interesting offerings, like the tuna dumpling (the wrapper itself is super-thin tuna). I wish that they would get rid of the TV in the bar area; it detracts from the ambiance. Otherwise, highly recommend as a strong alternative to Sushi King, Kata Robata, and Osaka.
- Excellent quality for reasonableOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 1/25/2013Excellent quality for reasonable prices. We'll definitely be going back.
- We have had dinner at MichiruOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 1/6/2013We have had dinner at Michiru 3 times, and it's our new favorite sushi restaurant. In fact, my wife and I like it so much, we had dinner there last Friday, and then returned for dinner with our daughter on Sunday. They have the best menu in town,the rolls are amazing, and the service is friendly and attentive.Special Features:
- A Terrific Fresh New Sushi FindOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/26/2012This was a terrific spot to find. The sushi was so fresh and the waitress was so smart and very nice.Special Features: