Micheletti’s Ristorante and Bar
2005 Vernon Place
Melbourne, FL 32901Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Micheletti’s Ristorante and Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.brioitaliano.com/
- Phone: 3216768949
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Micheletti’s Ristorante and Bar
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Micheletti’s Ristorante and Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
- ItalianPennyDined on 8/23/2013Michiletti's is a nice quiet restaurant in downtown Melbourne. The food was good but nothing sets it apart from many other Italian restaurants in the area. The house salad is very small and not particularly exciting. One slice of tomato, some chopped romaine, and a few croutons do not a great salad make. The dressing was the thick italian kind I do not like. Everyone liked thhier choice of entrees, again good but nothing exceptional.Special Features:
- We had a lovely timeBarbaraBVIPDined on 6/29/2013The food and service at Micheletti's is excellent. I enjoyed the nice touch of having our name on our reserved booth. Page, as always, is a personable, conscience, charming, terrific server. We enjoyed our meals very much.Special Features:
- Pleasantly surprisedGoodfoodDined on 6/14/2013Our party of 5 had very good food and fast, friendly service. We will return again.Special Features:
- DisappointmentChewyDined on 5/11/2013We can't say too many nice things about our dinner, but I will start with the only positive. The hostess was warm, nice, and accommodating. After that the whole experience went down hill. Our server was horribly loud, intrusive, and very slow and forgetful. The food is way over priced for what you get. 2 people in oue group ordered something called "mamas meatballs" they were served a bowl of pasta with 1 meatball. I could go into many more negatives, poor food quaility, and service we experience but I am sure you get the picture. Will never return.
- Excellent menu and great service.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/31/2013Excellent menu and great service. I would highly reccomend this restaurant.Special Features:
- Excellent service and greatOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/6/2013Excellent service and great food Would go again ChrisSpecial Features:
- Epic FailOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2013We were seated immediately and waited over 15 minutes and saw 3 other tables be sat, greeted and given water and bread before we were even greeted by anyone. Then no one knew who exactly our waiter was. The food had decent flavor but everything was only lukewarm. My pasta was clumped together and not fully cooked. My girlfriend's risotto was dry. I thought it was going to be a nice dinner out with my girlfriend on Valentine's Day, but it turned out I couldn't wait to leave that place. I definitely will not be returning.
- Just so soOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/14/2013We stopped in for Valentine's Day and they had a specialized menu. The service was so so, we had to another server (not ours) to find out why we didn't receive any bread after being seated for over 10 minutes. Our server never really came back often to check on us. We also noticed the table next to us, and behind us had sent their food back a few times. I ordered a special seafood dish in red sauce it was very good. My Wife got the chicken Marsala, which was just OK, the risotto was terrible. I would say it's not that great of a value for the money. With no appetizer, 2 entree's, and 2 bottles of their cheapest red wine, our bill was about $110. Perhaps it would be a better experience during a slower week night.
- soup was more oil than soupandBxfirefighter82Dined on 2/9/2013soup was more oil than soupand only luke warm. Veal was tender and a good choice but red sauce was too heavy and overpowered the pasta. Fish was delicious but again a excess amound of oil with the vegetables.Service was top shelf.We will give it another try as one visit does not a restaurant make
- Other than the Maitre d' cancelingSRodriguezDined on 2/1/2013Other than the Maitre d' canceling our reservation when we where clearly there on time. I received very good service from the server and the food was good and we were not rushed out of the restaurant. Would definitely go back.Special Features:
- Awful. Avoid. Pasta servedEd54679VIPDined on 1/7/2013Awful. Avoid. Pasta served cold. Chicken was fatty and without flavor. Vegetables were overcooked.
- The service was impeccable,OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/2/2013The service was impeccable, the food was delicious, and the ambiance was relaxing and quiet. It was our daughter's birthday and she was treated like a princess. The portions were so large, we were able to all enjoy the leftovers for lunch the next day. We highly recommend this restaurant, and will definitely be repeat customers!Special Features:
- First, the restaurant is eitherOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/31/2012First, the restaurant is either called "Paletti's," OR "Brio Italiano," which is confusing. Their web address is connected to the Brio name, but that takes you to a page with the banner "Paletti's." I still don't know the real name of this restaurant. Odd. It has brilliant curb-appeal (Downtown Melbourne) which is what got me to try it. Very nice decor inside too. The service was good, not stellar--our server was a very nice, sweet, teenage girl. At an early dinner (6pm), they were out of the first bottle of wine we selected, and our second choice was the last of that brand in the restaurant. Someone needs to stock cellar better. Food was delicious but overpriced, although it was New Year's Eve which may account for high prices.Special Features:
- Good selection on the menu.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/1/2012Good selection on the menu. Interesting specials. Slightly over priced for Italian. Service was excellent. Would go again.Special Features:
- Went on a Friday evening..thereluvsitalianVIPDined on 11/16/2012Went on a Friday evening..there was a live musician adding to the ambianceSpecial Features:
- Food was disappointing ChickenOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/26/2012Food was disappointing Chicken over cooked although waiter did bring new dish out. Egg plant very bland. Meat balls good.Special Features:
- The food and the service wasOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/21/2012The food and the service was great. We dined with a group of 8 Italians and we appreciated the delicious sauce, high quality cheeses and fresh salads. Would definitely dine there again.Special Features:
- This a wonderful restaurant,OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/13/2012This a wonderful restaurant, elegant but not pricey. There is live music on some nights, a very friendly staff and a great ambiance! Parking is easy and it's in downtown Melbourne, so a nice walk afterward is perfect. It has a full bar and all required for a the Italian experience. I highly recommend it!Special Features:
- The staff was great,good preparatioOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/21/2012The staff was great,good preparation and presentation of the food,enjoyable time,not rushed at all will return againSpecial Features:
- Exellent food as always.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/17/2012Exellent food as always. I love the large booths and enjoy the peace and quiet.Special Features:
- Excellent Italian restraurantmorandcVIPDined on 6/7/2012Excellent Italian restraurant in the heart of "historic" Melbourne. Very good selection & Reasonable prices.Special Features:
- Above and BeyondOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/31/2012I have been at Brio's at least six times in the past year and love it so much that I am always taking new guests there as my first choice. The food is delicious and it is so quiet and relaxing. And the booths are large and offer privacy. This last visit we had a baby with us and the server volunteered to amuse her while her mom had the chance to eat. How is that for above-and-beyond service???Special Features:
- Bad sauce, distracted staff,JohnniePastaVIPDined on 5/27/2012Bad sauce, distracted staff, could have done better to open a jar of Prego at home
- Sort of vegan options if youBarbaraBVIPDined on 5/26/2012Sort of vegan options if you don't count the egg in the pasta. The primavera was tasty. The ambiance is very pleasant.Special Features:
- The menu was tasteful, TheOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/11/2012The menu was tasteful, The food was Excellent and the ambiance was nice with the Sax player.Special Features:
- Friendly staff, good homeCruiseVIPDined on 5/8/2012Friendly staff, good home cooked italian style food. Would most definitely return when in the area.Special Features:
- The food was spectacular andOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 2/14/2012The food was spectacular and very nice romantic setting. I would definitely come back and recommend it to other people.Special Features:
- BEEN THERE MANY TIMES. THISOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/31/2011BEEN THERE MANY TIMES. THIS WAS THE FIRST TIME THE SERVICE WAS BAD. WAITER DISAPPEARED HALF WAY THROUGH THE MEAL.
- Every thing was excellent!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/19/2011Every thing was excellent! A big hit with us,(as always) and the guests we brought~9 altogether!Special Features:
- BRIO ITALIANO ROCKS!!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/11/2011My Sorority sisters and I had a great time at Brio Italiano!! Overall, our food, the atmosphere, and service were great!! Reserving the table through Open Table was a breeze too, however, trying to decrease the amount of people within the party after initial set up was not liked. I had a reservation for 20 and only 10 confirmed. I went onto the website and was easily able to change the number from 20 to 10, but upon doing so instead of me being able to keep the current reservation time I had, it forced me to try to change my time to a later one. If I already had a reservation table for 20, why would I have to change the time of my initial reservation given that I have less folks?? To me, I shouldn't have to!!Special Features:
- Frank is an excellent waiter.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/11/2011Frank is an excellent waiter. He is knowledgeable, friendly, and customer oriented.Special Features:
- As usual the service was attentiveOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/4/2011As usual the service was attentive and the food was great. I met clients for a business meeting and the server gave us space but was always there when we needed her. I will continue to visit Brio.Special Features:
- Food was very good and quiteAnniversary33Dined on 10/29/2011Food was very good and quite a nice variety. Only negative was that the house salad included with the meal was very boring, dressing was not as good as a previous visit, room for improvement there.Special Features:
- Staff is very well train,OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/14/2011Staff is very well train, professional.in customer relations, polite to the nth degree, and in general, a complement to the establishment, bravo!Special Features:
- We sat in the bar area. AmbienceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/11/2011We sat in the bar area. Ambience was missing. My dinner, tilapia with a tomato sauce, was just so-so. Another diner loved her spinach rollatine. The men had the shrimp/scallop special. They neither raved nor complained. The special appetizer, a bread with shrimp and tomatoes, was good. I would go back but would hope to sit in the dining room instead of the bar area. I had been to the restaurant once before and liked the dining area better.
- Pleasant dining experienceBarbaraBVIPDined on 9/10/2011Good food and lots of it. Enough to take home for another meal. Attentive waiter, very pleasant ambiance.Special Features:
- What a great restaurant. .OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/8/2011What a great restaurant. . . I made my reservation on-line. . . they greated me at the door, gave me an exceptional table for my visit. I had booked the reservation due to fact I traveled two hours to meet a special person there for a lunch. It was wonderful !! Excellent service !! Excellent food. Loved the Veal Piccata !!Special Features:
- Food was outstanding but serviceRVerVIPDined on 7/29/2011Food was outstanding but service was extremely friendly but slow. This could be as a result of each dish being apparently cooked to order. I will go back, but must admit not frequently. Price was right.Special Features:
- usually great.. this time not sodrbobVIPDined on 7/8/2011We had eaten at brio several times in the past. all much better than last friday. granted it was friday fest so street noise with band right outside the door wasnt the resaurants fault. ordered mussels in pomadora sauce that we had to send back because of bad.. bad mussels. the bruschetta is usually excellent but this time the bread was soaked in italian dressing to the point of being soggy and way way too much balsamic vinegar.. i ordered calamari to replace the mussels and it was ok.. needed salt .. very bland.. service was as always very excellent! we were in a hurry and staff accomadated us nicely. i will return to retry brio.. hopefully this was just a one time event..
- Very friendly staff. My husbandsOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 7/8/2011Very friendly staff. My husbands meal was outstanding - my veal a little soggy and had some inedible gristle , pasta that accompanied it was over loaded with butter. We have dined here before and think the food is very good - maybe just what I had ordered this time. Staff is friendly and very efficient so maybe they just need to work on their veal francese?Special Features: