2761 East Oakland Park Blvd
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33306Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.michelesdl.com/
- Phone: 9545331919x
- Hours of Operation:
CLOSED SUNDAYS, EXCEPT FOR SPECIAL EVENTS
HAPPY HOURS: MONDAY - SATURDAY FROM 5 TO 7 PM. ENJOY HAPPY HOUR PRICED DRINKS AND SPECIAL $7 BAR MENU.
DINNER: MONDAY - SATURDAY 5PM TILL
WE CAN ALSO HELP YOU WITH A BUSINESS LUNCHEON, CELEBRATION OR PRIVATE PARTY.
MICHELE'S DINING LOUNGE OFFERS CUSTOM CATERING FOR YOUR LUNCHEON, BUSINESS MEETING, PARTY OR EVENT. See our hostess and inquire how you can become a Michele's Dining Lounge VIP!
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Italian, Contemporary American
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Michele's offers LUNCHEON, FORMAL AND CUSTOM CATERING. You can also host your private party or business meeting of 20 or more people.
- Private Party Facilities: Michele's Dining Lounge's Private Dining Room is the perfect location for your Business Luncheon or Social Celebration (birthdays, anniversaries, engagements, weddings). You may choose from our Luncheon, Dining or Catering Menus. The private dining room is perfect for groups up to 20.
- Private Party Contact: Jeffrey Belcher or Adam Irvin 954-533-1919x
- Entertainment: Monday-Wednesday Pianist Mickey Havens 7pm
Thursday-Saturday Pianist Sal Fazio 7 PM
- Special Events:
A word from Michele's
Michele's Dining Lounge, voted "BEST NEW Restaurant in Broward County 2011" offers you chic and comfortable dining. You can enjoy a wide range of culinary experiences from cocktails and tapas to a spectacular dining menu. You may choose an appetizer like Crispy Eggplant cake or a scrumptious entree from NY Strip, Pork Osso Buco, Grouper, Salmon, Beef Short Rib or Penne Alla Vodka just to name a few.Continued
Enjoy Happy Hour drinks and $7 Bar Menu specials Monday- Saturday from 5 - 7PM, Dinner is served Monday - Saturday from 5 till. We are closed Sunday except for Special Events.
Enjoy Happy Hour drinks and $7 Bar Menu specials Monday- Saturday from 5 - 7PM, Dinner is served Monday - Saturday from 5 till. We are closed Sunday except for Special Events.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Michele's reviews from OpenTable diners
3 reviews since June 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.7Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (1)good for groups (1)vibrant bar scene (1)notable wine list (1)romantic (1)special occasion (1)Show More
- an evening outturtleDined on 11/23/2013micheles is really a supper club and much needed in the area the food was good music great but the table service was very slow especially since the restaurant wasn;t busy.. this was my second time there and I brought friends who shared my opinion.there is no reason why there should be a 20 minute wait for coffee. when they get their act together it will be a great place not just good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wow...find this little gem!MaryannDined on 11/21/2013Tucked away in a strip store sits a very good, beautifully decorated, great bar and very friendly personnel, a piano player playing great music, happy hour prices on drinks and food, We tried the seared tuna and crab cakes..yummy! ..can it get any better? Yes, if you go into the dinning room after happy hour and sit at their elevated booths and enjoy their dinner specials! We were there on Thursday and they have a lobster special...two tails, cooked perfectly with rice and melted butter for $19 . We added a side of their garlic spinach,yum! Looking forward to visiting weekly :-)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A first visit for three ofVIPfoodyVIPDined on 11/19/2013A first visit for three of us - we went for drinks in the bar at Michele's, followed by dinner. excellent service from the team in the bar - we hadn't even realised they have drinks on special offer during happy Hour, but you can also eat food at the bar with discounted prices at this time. A piano player was very good, though not intrusive - playing well remembered songs from the past. dinner was great too - more excellent service, and well presented and floavorsome food. special dinner offers available nightly - especially early in the week. I urge you to try it if you haven't beenSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 11/16/2013Accommodating host, great wait staff, and delicious food. Piano player on Saturday night was also good. Can't wait to go back!Special Features:
- Birthday dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/16/2013My girlfriend took me to dinner at Michele's for my birthday, it was one of the best dinners I ever had. We frequently dine at fine restaurants, Michele's compares with them all. Great place for special occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, Great serviceRickDined on 10/25/2013Michele's always come through with delicious, well-prepared food and attentive service. It's not a place for the kids...only the young at heart. The restaurant is not totally divided from the bar and the glass wall is almost like a big screen TV. Typically a mature crowd laughing and enjoying the live entertainment. I am not a "regular" but do try to go frequently....never disappointed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A more upscale restaurantchaz574Dined on 10/12/2013A more upscale restaurant with a nice piano bar. The piano player had a excellent reportorial including an amazing voice range. On this Friday night I was there with friends vacationing from NJ. The bar side was packed with people from a wide age group, starting with early crowd around 7 PM being mostly 50 + to the 8 PM crowd being 30 t o 40 Something. The quality food was served with a very nice presentation. And there was never a need to call for the waiter because he was top of everything. All in all I would highly recommend Michele's for that special night out or just to have a great time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food in pleasant settingabsolutepalateVIPDined on 10/12/2013Mediterranean style preparations. The rack of lamb was ample and delicious, served with a rosemary-inflected demi-glace. Exceptionally prepared Maine lobster with crab meat. Cooked perfectly, and top-quality ingredients. Amazing chocolate browney for dessert: dark Giardelli chocolate and real nice crustiness. Very good PEI mussels in classic, savory, but not spicy (my preference), white wine broth. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The evening was delightful.LauraDined on 10/10/2013The evening was delightful. The twin lobster tails special was just perfect. We enjoyed the lovely music in the piano bar as well, both before dinner with appitizers, and after dinner coctails. The service was very attentive, pleasant and showing dedication. It was an all around wonderful dining experience. Will share this with many friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Elena's BirthdayRiaPiconeDined on 10/4/2013I made the reservation explaining it was my friends birthday and they didn't offer a birthday cake celebration. But I got over it because the hostess thought I was famous :) The evening was wonderful, the food and service was impeccable. It's been a long time that I found a local spot that cooks food to perfection. I would gladly recommend this place to friends. And I will be back. Would love to know what you have planned for New Years I would like to put on the waiting list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thanks!eaglebuzzDined on 10/1/2013The food was excellent and Jeff, our server, was a doll!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- U GucciShirleywDined on 9/20/2013Great all round food and service every one enjoyed them selvesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely AmbienceShirleywDined on 9/17/2013Great food, Great friendly staff I enjoyed many of an occassion at the restaurant and highly recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very pleasant expereinceSergeBDined on 9/12/2013Despite the dreadful reviews, we went there on the recommendation of a trusted friend. Food: I find the dishes we had to be out of this world. Slow braised rib was just melting in the mouth and could have been spread on a toast. The side dishes were up to par. Veal Marsala was not bad either and infused mashed potatoes were a nice compliment to the dish. I'd recommend this place in a heart beat and in the words of Terminator: "I'll be back"! The piano man was pretty good with assortment of Americana and Italian songs, next time I'll ask if he can sing in Yiddish as well!Special Features:
- Neighborhood FindOpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 8/30/2013Enjoyed a delicious dinner here. Easy relaxing and right in our back yard. Would definitely return. Salmon was amazingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Generally a good experience.RaftermansWordsDined on 8/30/2013Generally a good experience. However, we ordered the Friday night special, Surf & Turf. Ordered rare steak and got one rare and one medium. Also, no veggie served. Waitress did not tell us that when ordered. Not give the choice to even add it to the meal. Otherwise, everything else okay.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to goOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 8/20/2013Great place to go for a quiet meal in a romantic atmosphere with great food.Special Features:
- Fun eveningCraig4245VIPDined on 8/19/2013Server was friendly and accommodating. Food was good. The two for one special was a great surprise on monday and the filet was a real hit with us. Everyone n the party agreed to come back again.Special Features:
- Always goodMonicaVIPDined on 6/25/2013Food is very good at this place. Menu is very approachable. The grouper I had was fantastic. Very generous portions too. I am a repeat customer and will continue to go back. Highly recommended restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HAD A VERY ENJOYABLE TIMEREDROSEDined on 6/20/2013HAD A VERY ENJOYABLE TIME LOBSTER TAILS WERE COOKED PERFECT SUSAN ASHLEY WAS GREAT WILL BE BACK THIS WEEKSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellant dining experienceartaDined on 6/10/2013Monday was a buy one get one free from a special menu with a good selections of entrees. The wait staff was very attentive and explained all the drink and dinner specials. The ambiance was eclectic and we enjoyed being greeted by the owner upon arrival and also the owner checking on how our dinner was progressing.Special Features:
- Great Bar & crowd Monday nightsDonaldVIPDined on 6/3/20132 of us ate off of the 2 for 1 menu and it was just fine. The 3rd opted for fish from the regular menu and it was by far the superior meal. Our waiter was excellent. And in spite of the rather busy night, we didn't wait long for either our cocktails or dinners. It was a very good night & we plan on returning. The only problem was the mike for the singer was way too loud. But after we told our waiter, he told someone & the sound was lower enough for us to have conversations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My wife and I found the foodnot2pickyVIPDined on 6/1/2013My wife and I found the food and service to be very good. We each ordered pasta as entrees, after an app of calamari which was nicely spiced with sliced peppercini. The restaurant had the feel of a dinner club with the booth seating, dim lighting and live entertainment. It seemed to appeal to an older crowd (60+).Special Features:
- Needs some younger in the mix!Roy69Dined on 5/13/2013The crown was a much older crowd. It would have been better if had had more of a mix! It's called "Boys" night out. it was more like "Old" boys night out... I'm 56 and was porbably the youngest in there...Special Features:
- Excellent "everything"...can'tDennisDined on 5/13/2013Excellent "everything"...can't wait to go back for "Boys Night Out!!"Special Features:
- Mother's DayOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 5/12/2013celebrated Mother's Day wife my wife, daughter and mother. Was family friendly and the young grandchildren were welcomed. Food and service was good. Would recommend to friends and family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely evening. Good dinnerTTLBLVIPDined on 5/4/2013Lovely evening. Good dinner and music. 2 for 1 dinner was a great deal. We had Prime rib and Eggplant Parmigian. The Prime Rib was very good. The eggplant very average. We would go back and both have Prime Rib next time. We ordered a bottle of wine because it was priced fairly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Michele's ExperiencePattiCakesDined on 5/1/2013We have been dining in Michele's Restaurant since it opened and each time we go alone or with our friends we are very pleased with the experience. The food is awesome, the servers are wonderful, and we love the entertainment. Mickey is there usually singing and playimg the piano in the lounge area and we love it! Great Everything!!! Patti and Joe PosillicoSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Decided to eat at a tableDiningJeanneDined on 4/27/2013Decided to eat at a table in the bar area. Noticed right away that there were alot of regulars. I would say that it was a mature audience. The live music was nice and I enjoyecd it but probably wouldn't appeal to younger crowd. I had the mussels appetizer and they were OK but nothing special. Ended up leaving and going to Burger-Fi for my meal. Bartenders at Michele's were very nice but they were waiting on the tables in bar area so you had to catch their eye. Wine options by the glass were also limited.Special Features:
- Dined at the restaurant onRBMAVIPDined on 4/27/2013Dined at the restaurant on a Saturday night at 8Pm, restaurant was virtually empty and while there was music playing. It definitely did not have the ambiance of a lounge or a club restaurant. It was kind of depressing. The food was tasty though, however, that night we were looking for more which is why we chose Michele's. Service was slow and unattentive given the amount of people dinning at the restaurant. Bottom line, the restaurant lacked energy.
- Our "Go TO" PlaceViking517Dined on 4/22/2013Very, very good. As always. Michele's has become our "go to" place. Consistently good food, and great service. Attentive, friendly staff.Special Features:
- We had a wonderful eveningGil62VIPDined on 4/12/2013We had a wonderful evening in the bar and then in the dining room. We were a party of Seven. Everyone flipped over the pianist/singer first and foremost. He had an unbelievable Variety of song and exceptional delivery. What a find he is. 5 out of 7 of us loved their dinner. High marks for prime rib, pasta dishes and chicken offerings. The remaining 2 folks got salmon And had to return it to kitchen. It was very mushy like it had been frozen and thawed several Times. It was unfortunate but our server was very understanding and Accommodating. We enjoyed dancing at the end of the evening. Our favorite staff Members were Donna, Sack, Jeff and Ramon. Also our bartendar Audra was Especially sweet and super efficient. ThSpecial Features:
- Service lackingVandyVIPDined on 3/29/2013Living nearby, I frequent Michele's fairly regularly. Previous visits have always been enjoyable in regards to both the food and service. However, this last visit was quite different. The food was its usual outstanding quality, but our server, John, was apparently new and not properly trained. The initial greeting was fine, but when it came time to order, I inquired if there were any specials (since he had not mentioned any). There were, of course, so he informed us of them. But when is the last time you had to ASK if there were specials? The round table where we were seated was a bit large, and our bottle of water was placed out of reach. Not an issue so long as the server refills your glass, but during the (out of space - nuts!)Special Features:
- A real find!Viking517Dined on 3/19/2013Such a terrific place! Great food, wonderful servers, and even a lovely hostess who remembers you whenever you come. So glad we found this place. We bring new people each time and they always love it. All thanks to OpenTable.Special Features:
- PLEASANTLY SURPRISED.VERYOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/16/2013PLEASANTLY SURPRISED.VERY GOOD FOOD NICE PEOPLE REASONABLE PRICES
- Exceptional Gem!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/9/2013This was one of the best nights out we have had in a while. Our favorite restuarant closed a couple of years ago and we have been unable to find a replacement until now. We will be regulars. Everything from the decor, the ambiance, the staff, the live music and most of all the food was exceptional! Not to mention all this at half the price we expected.... I look forward to going back on our next "date night"!Special Features:
- I never write reviews butOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/9/2013I never write reviews but wanted to for this one. Michele's was the perfect find. We were a party of 5 and we all raved about our food. Service was great. Their meatballs rival ANYONE'S and their cannolis were to die for. Great menu/ fish dishes were also outstanding Can't wait to go back!!!Special Features:
- Great place. The best of allOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 3/8/2013Great place. The best of all is the food ! But everything is good in this place you are eating a delicious meal while listening to great live music. The services is excellent. Everything in Micheles makes you want to go back.Special Features:
- Very quiet night. Loved theOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/4/2013Very quiet night. Loved the appetizers. The rime rib was just ok and not hot enough. This is a lovely restaurant and romantic with great service. Next time I will order the Italian dishes. I do believe this is the chef specialty.
- Better than ever!OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 3/3/2013My husband I decided to check out Sunday dining at Michele's with their new offering of "Sunday Sauce/gravy". It was fantastic, better than Mama used to make (sorry Mom)! The meatballs, sausage and short ribs were succulent and spectacular. The rigatoni was perfect, the best sauce I can recall. Hard to believe this authentic Italian dish did not come out of a trattoria in Italy! I think they have a new chef, he or she is a real find! We've always enjoyed Michele's, but if you haven't been lately - time to try it again. They certainly have kicked it up a notch. As always, the ambiance is beautiful with great live music. The service attentive with great hands on management. Reminds me of a 1930's supper club. Lovely!Special Features: