1117 Oak St
Conway, AR 72032Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://michelangelosconway.com/
- Phone: 5013297278
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Sunday; 10:00am - 2:00pm; Lunch: Tuesday - Saturday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 8:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Steakhouse, Contemporary American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Contact: Joey Sweatman 5013297278
A word from Michelangelo's
Michelangelo's Restaurant is an eclectic fusion of good taste, a warm atmosphere, and friendly service. We have a wide range of menu items from the finest steaks in Arkansas, fresh seafood, homemade Italian, fresh salads, and s'mores you can roast at your table!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Michelangelo's reviews from OpenTable diners
- I've never had grilled shrimpFishDined on 5/11/2013I've never had grilled shrimp that still had the whole shell still on. This made for a messy dining experience. The taste was good. But since I had to shell the jumbo shrimp, and with the amount of oil used, the experience was not enjoyable. Another person at our table had prime rib. The meat was bland, but the aus jui (sp) was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food! Loved the atmosphere!TandraDined on 5/10/2013Great Food! Loved the atmosphere! Can't wait to returnSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Live piano music on SaturdaywildcardcisDined on 4/6/2013Live piano music on Saturday night. Excellent Italian food!Special Features:
- We enjoyed our Valentines'sOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2013We enjoyed our Valentines's Dinner at Michelangelo's very much. Our reservations were honored at proper time and the food was delicious. Our waiter was friendly and attentive.Special Features:
- Had a group of 8 from LittleOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/19/2013Had a group of 8 from Little Rock; 6 wee first timers there. They loved the food and the ambiance of the place. We will go back.Special Features:
- started with bloody mary needsOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/31/2012started with bloody mary needs more spice and celery stalk. spinch dip-very good. stack of nachos EXC, this be your signature dish (like blooming onion) ceaser salad best i have had since landrys. entree kabobs 2 steak 1 shrimp.would liked to have had bigger shrimp. if you have to raise price,people will pay it. michelangelo!s to upscale to skimp on quality. very enjoyable evening.Special Features:
- Not for special occasions....!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/17/2012Our Anniversary dinner was marginal at best. The waiter was obviously new, lots of errors, had to catch other waiters passing by to bring us some tea sweetener, our waiter forgot it. The Calamari was not completely cooked through. The pan seared grouper was so spicy you could not taste the fish. The strawberry and pecan salad had old pecans in it and inedible. To top it off, the waiter came back after the table was cleared off by others and asked if we had received our main course...! This was AFTER we had finished eating. Good Grief. Get some decent help. Not many customers in the place, I think I know why.
- Wow, not as expected.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/11/2012Took 6-7 mins for someone to greet us, another 5-6 for a server to get our drink order and a long time for the drinks. We ordered a appatizzer and it came 10 minutes before our food which was less than Luke warm, the chicken parm was hard like it had been pre cooked earlier. The gnocchi was cold the steak was the only thing that was remotely warm. The server brought our food with another and asked us if we wanted refills. We said yes and finally got them when we were finishing up. She was nice but either overworked or just forgetful. Bad impression.