3001 Ocean Drive Suite 107
Vero Beach, FL 32963Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.dineatmichaelstable.com/
- Phone: 7724929620x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Tuesday - Saturday beginning at 5:30 p.m.
Brunch: Sunday: 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Michael Lander
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Michael's Table
Michael's table brings Down to Earth Seasonal Cuisine to Vero's beachside. Our menu features items that incorporate locally farmed ingredients as well as fine artisan specialties. A selection of craft beer and boutique wines are offered to highlight each menu selection.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
Michael's Table - Best Restaurants in Vero Beach ›
Michael's Table reviews from OpenTable diners
12 reviews since May 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelQuiet
fit for foodies (9)neighborhood gem (8)special occasion (7)romantic (5)great for brunch (2)hot spot (1)notable wine list (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- A nice experience!!luvadealDined on 6/20/2014Food was excellently prepared, nice presentation, efficient service, chef on premises!! Summer special, 3-2-1, for $50/2people is the best deal in town!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cute little placeGusto1234Dined on 5/24/2014They really did a good job at Michele's Table! Decoration, service and food make of this restaurant one of the best in Vero. I order the quail and it was crispy and tasty. My friend had the snapper, fresh and well prepared. Service can be better but the whole experience was good overall ..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So glad we did!LivinlavitaveroDined on 5/11/2014Enjoyed our brunch! Waffles were sinful and Fish Tacos were fabulous!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/10/2014The entire experience was wonderful! The service was great, loved the meal and we tried a new wine that was outstanding. We will return!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 5/9/2014One of our favorite places in Vero. We just need to dine earlier as so many items are gone by the 730pm reservation slot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 124 reviews are from the Michael's Table reviews archive.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/30/2014Prior to visiting a restaurant, it's my custom to visit its website, specifically its menu and its wine list. I found that your menu was difficult to access and your wine list impossible. More disturbing was the fact that many of the items, which appeared on your website menu and appealed to me, were no where to be found on the menu I received at the restaurant. My last bit of criticism simply stated is that my salmon was over cooked. And just so you don't get the impression that I'm a negative crank, my wife and I both wish to commend the bright, courteous and efficient waitress who served us. Her performance added a great deal of positive value to the overall experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- consistently poordiscerningVIPDined on 4/29/2014truly disappointing experience - even though restaurant was empty (and would remain mostly empty) we were shown the worst table and had to fight for one that was a little bit better staff was aggressive and would drop the check before the dinner was finished food was completely mediocre - my second time giving them a chance but never again
- Great FishGreenwichMomDined on 4/17/2014Soft shell crabs were wonderful The service was superb. The reason for the 4 stars is the decor is very sterile and the pricing seems high for the areaSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/16/2014Very nice dinner and fast, friendly service. I like the new dinning room designSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of the best in townDanielDined on 4/12/2014Very cozy and comfortable, excellent service and food was superb!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- the good news is ...MooseVIPDined on 4/9/2014... you'll find the best food in vero beach here. the bad news is the bar is very low.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Turned OffDandRDined on 4/3/2014Heard a lot about this place so I was really looking forward to a great meal. The appetizers were good. Two of our entres were overcooked and we sent them back. What was off-putting was the fact that every time our waitress came to check on us she was eating something. On top of that she was talking with food in her mouth. Call me old-fashioned but I was turned off.
- The black and blue steak /GMD47VIPDined on 4/2/2014The black and blue steak / shrimp dish was excellent. The food was prepared perfectly with a sauce that had a little spice to it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not as good as usualOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/29/2014This was my 4th time at Michael's since it opened. I typically love the food. However, this time I ordered the special, red snapper and unfortunately it was dry. Everything else was delicious as usual. That's why I gave it a good instead of very good.Special Features:
- The wall was a great addition.AlsoCocoVIPDined on 3/27/2014The wall was a great addition.Also moving the bar. I will now go more often since you can carry on a conversation and the tables are so close. Colleen LiebertSpecial Features:
- Very Happy Once AgainJaneandmacDined on 3/25/2014Food was delicious. Waitstaff was very helpful and responsive. Menu is not large, but nicely varied. We WILL be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful DinnerBennyDined on 3/25/2014Michael's Table has become one of our favorite spots in Vero Beach....quiet...good food, and great service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brunch with momOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/23/2014I had the special, a breakfast sandwich on a bacon infused biscuit. The sausage in the sandwich was a little cold. There were hardly any potatoes on the plate either. I don't believe any of it was fresh! Very loud! Won't be taking mom here for brunch again, we will stick to the club.I would recommend this to a friend.
- greater emphasis on presentationStLouisDined on 3/21/2014greater emphasis on presentation vs quality/quantity. Salads were very skimpy and pricey. My chicken dish was good but not worthy of the $$$ compared to other nice Vero places such as Polo Grill. very loud restaurant. I may try it again for lunch but not dinnerSpecial Features:
- DisappointedPorciniDined on 3/21/2014Not sure what has happened this year. Last year every time we are here, the food was , in our opinion, the best in Vero. This year we have eaten there twice and not been very happy. Hope they get on track for next year.
- What a wonderful dinner myCarolDined on 3/18/2014What a wonderful dinner my friend and I enjoyed. The food was fresh and creative, the service was excellent and the sorbet to finish our evening was above and beyond anything we have had. We both compared it to Italian gelato.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Second visitdinerVIPDined on 3/18/2014We had been to Michael's last year and it was outstanding. My wife and my meals this time were also good but the service suffered a bit. We had a quiet table in the corner as requested. I had scallops cooked to perfection and my wife the pork chop. Both salads were excellent. The Burrata wrapped in ham was beautiful and reminded me of the wonderful cured hams in Spain. Desserts were carrot cake and chocolate raspberry cake. Our server didn't explain much or opine on menu items. His wine knowledge was a bit substandard. He did offer a tasting however. There should have been an Albariño on the list if you are featuring scallops. Chards and Gris' just don't suffice. We would visit again. Thanks for caring about local food Chef Michael!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special dinnerMarn1Dined on 3/15/2014Went for my daughter's birthday and had a wonderful time. Crab cake was unbelievable!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good with a gift certificateLovesgoodfoodDined on 3/11/2014I was glad I had a gift certificate to cover most of the meal, as a dinner for two before wine was $65, and that with no veggies on the plate, no starch, no nothing. Very nice scallops, very nice crabcake, but for the money, I'll likely only go there if I have a gift certificate (which I did). Restrooms are all the way out of the building ....Special Features:
- Great FoodBethIRCVIPDined on 3/4/2014Michael's Table is a small restaurant with excellent local favorites. The chef does a great job with presentation and scores big with the flavors. My personal favorites are the Lobster Martini as a starter for sure. I love the crabcake and even a Maryland native said it was the best they had ever eaten. Noise can be an issue, but worth the experience for sure.Special Features:
- Only so-soMeemsDined on 3/2/2014Our recent brunch experience was not as good as a visit last year. My eggs benedict was anchored by a soggy English muffin. The omelettes were good but nothing special. The best part of my brunch was the fresh orange juice. Our server was very attentive and efficient.
- Evening was relaxed and inviting.RelaxedVIPDined on 3/1/2014Evening was relaxed and inviting. Would enjoy a slightly larger menu choice.Special Features:
- ubacceptableOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/1/2014waited 1 hour for food. Others around us came in later, and were served. Walked out without being served.
- menuwotecDined on 2/27/2014Small menu but everything on it is good or better. I had evening specials, my friend ordered from the regular menu. Fine presentations. The dining room has been updated since our last visit (eliminated the center island tables) - a vast improvement - much better & more relaxing ambiance. Missed Chef's visit to the tables. Attentive service. Dined 7:45 on a Thursday night. Look forward to dining there again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vegan SpecialDinahDined on 2/27/2014They made a vegan special for me in the spot: Sweet potato purée topped with 3 root vegetables And legumes. Awesome. Elegant service in the heart of Veri BeachSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best!DocTDined on 2/25/2014Tis was our second visit to MT and is on our "must eat at" place every time we will come to Vero Beach.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good foodexecproducerDined on 2/15/2014Food was good, atmosphere was nice. We had a group of people behind us that were somewhat loud. I would go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very NicelandpoDined on 2/14/2014As always the food was excellent and the service second to none.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful restaurantThereidsDined on 2/13/2014This was a wonerful experience! Our party of 4 thoroughly enjoyed everything we ordered. Great bread. The scallops with sweet potato puree and brussel spout slaw was my favorite scallop dish I have ever had! the cream brulee was perfect. The restaurant was a little noisy being one big space and full, but had a beautiful ambience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We had a lovely night outOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/13/2014We had a lovely night out at Michael's Table. The staff were all very good and accommodating (I asked one of them if they could turn the Air/Con down and he did so immediately) and the food was delicious; wonderful plating and very interesting combinations. I would highly recommend Michael's Table to any looking for a very good dining experience in Vero Beach.Special Features:
- Someone really cooking in VerothecroneDined on 2/13/2014I have allergies and what can happen is that the waiter and/or chef simply deduct, rather than recreate. The result is fish and vegetables I could make in a home steam basket in five minutes and not a dining pleasure commensurate with cost. At Michael's they cooked for me, making a version of their fine offering that was sauced and lovely without dairy or butter. Lovely.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We go there often. Great foodEatwell22Dined on 2/8/2014We go there often. Great food and service. Among our top two-three favorites.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Left Us Wanting MoreFairLadyDined on 2/1/2014Our meals were tasty but very small for the price. We had decided to share a salad, and the waiter commented that the salad portions were small...meant for 1 person. He wasn't kidding. Mind you, the house salad cost $11. I loved the fresh & light dressing on it, but there were 6 maybe 7 leafs on the plate. The entree, a seafood stew at $30, was barely enough for a small woman. The restaurant was noisy, but not impossible. We'll go elsewhere next time.Special Features:
- Still GreatOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 1/31/2014A welcome addition to the neighborhood and still serving excellent food. New layout is a plus - more tables and less noise. Hope they are here for a long time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food but a bit priceyStephCDined on 1/28/2014My fiance and I are in town staying at his dad's beach house to escape the cold of NYC. We are foodies and are very spoiled with NYC restaurants. We try to eat local and organic foods as much as possible. So I found Michael's while I searched for farm to table restaurants in the area. The food was very good. The Lobster Martini was delicious- we just wished it came with more lobster for the price. Then we shared the scallops and the special three tail fish entrees. They both were very tasty and rich in flavor. Our waitress was very attentive and very warm. I would recommend Michael's to anyone who wants a tasty meal with local ingredients.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.