Michael Mina - Bellagio
Bellagio Hotel & Casino
3600 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Bellagio Hotel & Casino
AmericanPrice: $50 and over
Michael Mina - Bellagio
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.bellagio.com/michaelmina
- Phone: 7026938199x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Thursday - Tuesday: 5:30pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Benjamin Jenkins
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Semi-Private Rooms with capacity of up to 45 seated guests or up to 60 standing guests.
*Restaurant available for full or partial buyouts, please inquire for further information*
Please call or email April Short (email@example.com) for more private party details.
- Private Party Contact: April Short 7026937057x
A word from Michael Mina - Bellagio
Michelin award-winning chef Michael Mina’s eponymous restaurant features a new twist on Mina classics. The sleek atmosphere complements the contemporary cuisine featuring innovative seafood preparations, vegetarian & seasonal dishes from Mina’s cookbook. Executive Chef Benjamin Jenkins, an emerging talent in his own right, brilliantly brings Mina’s menu to life with a fusion of flavors. Enhance the dining experience with Master Sommelier recommended wine pairings from the extensive wine list featuring limited production American & European vineyard selections.Continued
Will accommodate gluten-free and vegan requests. Dress code is business casual.
Will accommodate gluten-free and vegan requests. Dress code is business casual.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
Michael Mina - Bellagio - Best Restaurants in Bellagio Hotel & Casino ›
Michael Mina - Bellagio reviews from OpenTable diners
173 reviews since June 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (121)fit for foodies (116)romantic (100)notable wine list (75)good for groups (25)hot spot (12)scenic view (11)neighborhood gem (7)kid-friendly (3)great for lunch (2)great for brunch (2)vibrant bar scene (2)late-night find (1)Show More
- Excellent foodHammergirlDined on 9/27/2014Lobster pot pie delicious (but very expensive). Sea bass was delicious. Dessert was delicious - root beer float and candy bar.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FoodNotmycupofteaDined on 9/26/2014Absolutely the worse food I have ever encountered in a higher-end restaurant. Main course was appetizer size, poor taste and extremely overpriced. This restaurant operates on the "greater-fool" theory that because it is in the Bellagio it can get away with anything including a gauging of the patron.Special Features:
- Wonderful!GVLadyDined on 9/23/2014We enjoyed the tasting menu, paired with wines. Everything was delicious, and the chefs were kind enough to exchange a few of the course offerings between the signature and seasonal tasting menus. I would have given five stars across the board, but for two small disappointments. The pre-dinner cocktail was slow in coming, so the first wine pairing came almost immediately after receiving the cocktail. Also, the bread was nothing special and dry, but we really didn't need it with all the other dishes. The staff was very courteous and made us feel welcome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- waiterWaiterDined on 9/21/2014excellent service, food, ambience. Just a delightful evening for our party of seven.Special Features:
- lovely eveningkalyVIPDined on 9/20/2014The atmosphere is warm and comfortable. The oversize lamps add a homelike feel and the lighting is subdued but not too dark. The food was excellent and the wine list amazing but expensive. We opted to bring our own bottle and pay the $50 corkage. The service was personal but professional and we were encouraged to relax and enjoy our meal. All of the staff members welcomed us as we entered and thanked us as we left.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner experiencedebandsteveDined on 9/20/2014Everything was excellent -- we had reservations at 5:30 as we had a show to attend at 7:30. We were promptly seated and had our 3 course meal and we were finished by 6:40. The food and service was EXCELLENT!!!! We will definitely go back on our next stay at Bellagio.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Dining ExperiencePhoenixfoodieDined on 9/19/2014My boyfriend and I ordered the wine pairing dinner. He had the traditional menu and I tried the seasonal menu. This was by far the best food, wine, and overall dining experience. I cannot wait to go back in a few months and try their new seasonal menu again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simply superbSPOPDined on 9/19/2014Exquisite dining experience - we enjoyed both the tasting menues as well as the wine pairing - all exceptional. The flawless service enhances this magnificent kitchen.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious kobe beefNataliaDined on 9/18/2014Delicious kobe beef (wagyu). Service very long. We had to wait a long time to have a table. Howewer, food wa&s deliciousSpecial Features:
- Lobster Pot PieRonTorontoDined on 9/18/2014A unique concept (as far as we know) the pies are custom cooked in copper pans, full lobster cut up. Pastry crusts are cut off tableside and beautifully served.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- hotjankDined on 9/16/2014a/c was not working,very uncomfortable,food was ok,alot of restaurants in vegas i think are much better.wine list limited.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely ExperienceJewelsDined on 9/14/2014Absolutely love the food. Cooked perfectly. Service was friendly, attentive and professional. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food in Las VegasLizzieDined on 9/14/2014I loved this restaurant. The ambiance is wonderful, the food delightful and the overall experience to be experienced!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Team Dinnerrip1Dined on 9/13/2014I took my sales team to Michael Mina's as a special reward. What a treat! Excellent service, food and service! This is the third time I have visited and I will certainly visit again!Special Features:
- Poor valueTHECOSVIPDined on 9/13/2014Heard so much about Michael Mina's had to check it out. To the good, the front of the house was very gracious when we were 20 minutes late due to traffic, the wait staff was good and the fish entrees were delightful (sea bass and the sole). Unfortunately the signature appetizer Tuna tartar was tasteless and the wines terribly overpriced (even for Vegas). On balance doesn't live up to the hype and not a good value for the price. There are a lot of other Las Vegas Restuarants that are a "must". Would not go back - not because the meal was bad but because it was not worth the price ($350 for 2 with one if their lower priced bottles of wine).Special Features:
- Superb!crjspo23Dined on 9/13/2014Tremendous high quality restaurant with outstanding presentation. Taste and flavor to die for.
- Tom SmithTomSmithVIPDined on 9/11/2014The sole was wonderfully delicious. The attention to detail in preparation and in combination of flavors was tremendous. We so appreciated the server's knowledge about the wine we selected.Special Features:
- It was great!LVfire999Dined on 9/6/2014We took family there with Mom. Beautiful higher end restaurant which was perfect. Service was amazing. Tiny comment or suggestion that I could make. If you buy wine by glass instead of bottle, the glass is pretty small. Food was awesome and I would go back, for sure. I had the Chilean Sea Bass. Appetizers were beets and bok choy. All just awesome. Not too much food - just the right amount They don’t have a kids menu however they made beef ravioli for my 6-year old daughter which I wanted to eat!Special Features:
- Awesome DinerOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/6/2014My wife and I dined at Michael Mina’s in the Belgio Las Vegas on September 6th, 2014. We both had the Signature Tasting Menu with the wine paring. The food, wine and service were outstanding. I will definitely go back to next time I am Las Vegas.Special Features:
- Fantastic mealErinBDined on 9/5/2014Some of my colleagues and I brought a few customers here for dinner. The service was out of this world. I can't eat dairy, and hate asking for entrees to leave it out, so typically I just order a dish that doesn't seem to have dairy. At Michael Mina, the staff was very accommodating about making sure there wasn't any dairy in any dish I ordered and every time a plate was brought out the server said, "absolutely no dairy." It was a great weight off my mind. Also, the food was amazing. Our party ordered the Chilean Sea a Bass, Lobster Pot Pie, and Filet with Lobster Tail, and nobody was disappointed. The desserts and wine were spectacular as well. Will definitely be back, and hope to try the tasting menu next time.Special Features:
- Excellencerosey614Dined on 9/5/2014When in Las Vegas and want a special dinner this restaurant sets the standard of excellence. My wife and I had the Signature Tasting menu. Every dish was superior and the server showed a passion for both the food and his profession. It is seldom that I find a restauant with an outstanding reputation living up to that reputation. Michael Mena in the Bellagio was the perfect choice for the special meal I wanted.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of the best meals of our livesAddyDined on 9/2/2014We both had the signature tasting menu so we could compare notes, and also each did the wine pairing with the tasting. It was an expensive meal, but definitely worth it, as it was (for us anyway) a once in a lifetime meal. I could go on and on about the high quality of the ingredients, cooking technique, and presentation, but there isn't enough room here! Suffice it to say, each course was better than the last. The sommelier was spot on with his pairings. We left totally satisfied & couldn't have been happier with our meal. I also want to say that the staff was highly professional and very good at what they do, correctly picking up on cues via fork and knife placement (paused eating, finished eating, etc). Thank you for the amazing time!Special Features:
- PopOneVIPDined on 9/1/2014Great tasting menu. Impeccable service. Treated like they wanted you there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dining experiencechiu3379Dined on 8/30/2014It was a great meal overall! The minute we sat down the server noticed my 6-month bump (which was not very noticeable under the dimmed light and my black dress), he congratulated us and offered me non-alcoholic drink. Throughout the meal the service was excellent and professional. We had artichoke salad, onion soup, foie gras two ways, porterhouse for two, their signature root beer float, and passion fruit panna cotta. Surprisingly I liked every single one of them, especially artichoke salad and passion fruit panna cotta. The flavors are simple and refreshing. We had so much food and didn't feel any of them were heavy at all.Special Features:
- EnttäuschendmucciDined on 8/29/2014Das Essen war ok, mehr aber nicht, und der Service mehr als enttäuschend. Neues Besteck wurde irgendwie hingelegt, leere Teller ohne ein Wort weggezogen, bei der Weinbegleitung auch mal das Glas vergessen.
- Perfect across the boardLSDinerDined on 8/29/2014Great service topped only by the preparation of amazing food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious & DelightfulPKMazDined on 8/28/2014The food was extraordinary and the service was exceptional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delish!ACdinerDined on 8/28/2014Everything was wonderful and very tasty! We had a lovely table and all staff from bartender to maitre'd to server and Busser were gracious and prodessional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Over-rated, cruising on reputationEvanVIPDined on 8/28/2014It is exactly what one might expect -- another overpriced strip restaurant catering to tourists infatuated with celebrity chefs. I've not been to Mina's place in San Francisco, but I assume it is better than this one or he would never have gained the reputation that he has. The food was good to very good, but nothing extraordinary. The wine pairings were below average even for Vegas--if I were to go again, I would avoid the wine pairings. The good news is that it is not terribly expensive, in our case only $350 for two, which is not obscene in the grand scheme of things. Yet it was still too much for what we experienced. Glad we tried it once, won't go back.
- Three Square Restaurant WeekJoseyDined on 8/28/2014Many thanks to Michael Mina for supporting Three Square Food Bank and participating in Restaurant Week. Your menu choices, especially the sea bass, were wonderful and our dinner was exquisite.Special Features:
- Eh.Kerb07Dined on 8/26/2014My husband and I were looking for a great dining experience in Las Vegas as we have had in the past. After reviewing several prix fixe menus we decided that Michael mina looked the best. We started with oysters and cocktails. The cocktails were great, the oysters were probably among some of the worst I have ever had. Extremely slimy. The prix fixe seasonal menu was good, but not excellent. Wine pairing had some good wines. Was looking for a little bit more of an exceptional meal for $500...was good, but not great.Special Features:
- Delicioso!!OutstandingVIPDined on 8/24/2014Food, service was outstanding. The lobster pot pie is to die for.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- miso glazed sea bassdreamin4foodDined on 8/24/2014My favorite thing there is miso glazed sea bass. However, they changed the recipe from years ago and took out bok choy. It used to be served on a bed of bok choy but now, rhey give you one piece and give u some spring mix thing which kind of doesnt go with the sweetness of the fish. Ask for extra bok choy and no spring mix.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect service.HurricaneCLKVIPDined on 8/24/2014It wasn't my first time to Michael Mina, but I had not been there in a year. Even though I ordered a filet rare, and it came out well done, the experience was still perfect because our server, Paul, was spectacular. He took one look at my steak and said, "that's not even close to rare." I had a replacement in minutes. Paul brought out a second cocktail, his compliments, to make up for the steak. The food is wonderful and the services outdoes the food. I won't go a year between visits next time. (I cannot speak about all the food because I am allergic to shellfish, but all else it great...and don't miss the root beer float and cookies.)Special Features:
- good foodOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 8/23/2014We've been wanting to come here for years, so finally decided to make a reservation during Restaurant Week. We got sat and then waited a good 10 minutes before anyone even approached our table. After that, our service was pretty good. The food was delicious, however, it was much louder than expected. Also, the tables are very close together. I felt like the couple next to us could hear our entire conversation. Overall the experience was good, just a few disappointments.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding food and serviceHazHDined on 8/23/2014We had a party of 13, every dish was prepared perfectly. Those who ordered the beef: steaks porterhouse for two, filet, new york cut, all agreed that theirs was the best they ever had. There were raves about the Chilean sea bass, salmon and seafood trio. Service was great especially for a group as large as ours. Only negative is that there was only one restroom per gender for the entire restaurant which seats 150. There was a line for the men's and women's room.Special Features:
- Wonderful dining experiencejeaninecDined on 8/23/2014We ate here for our anniversary. We were seated immediately and the service was wonderful. The food was incredible. We shared the seafood appetizer which was an assortment of different seafoods. We also shared the steak, which was cooked to perfection. Whenever we are in Vegas we eat one meal at an upscale restaurant, and Michael Mina is at the top of our list of great places. They also brought us a special dessert for our anniversary. We highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best thing was serviceLBD2014Dined on 8/22/2014Michael Mina's at the Bellagio was GOOD, but not good enough for the money. Service was fantastic, but everything else was par. The seating seems a bit too cramped, consequently creating a loud atmosphere. Portions of our meal were very good; however, others were just good. And for that kind of money, I believe they need to be spectacular in all categories.
- A night to remember @ Michael MinaTyzmomndadDined on 8/22/2014It was our first Restaurant Week experience in Las Vegas, and it was fantastic!!! Our food was absolutely amazing and the service was impeccable (Miguel was awesome!). We are definitely coming back very soon.Special Features:
- Best Meal in VegasRubicon13Dined on 8/22/2014We choose Michael Mina from the inticing menu as outlined online. We were not disappointed. Having had 4 nights in Las Vegas and tried a new spot each night, this was by far the best. The options and accomodations for Gluten Free (for my wife) was especially good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.