Michael Mina - Bellagio
Bellagio Hotel & Casino
3600 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Bellagio Hotel & Casino
AmericanPrice: $50 and over
Michael Mina - Bellagio
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.bellagio.com/michaelmina
- Phone: 7026938199x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Thursday - Tuesday: 5:30pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Benjamin Jenkins
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Semi-Private Rooms with capacity of up to 45 seated guests or up to 60 standing guests.
*Restaurant available for full or partial buyouts, please inquire for further information*
Please call or email April Short (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more private party details.
- Private Party Contact: April Short 7026937057x
A word from Michael Mina - Bellagio
Michelin award-winning chef Michael Mina’s eponymous restaurant features a new twist on Mina classics. The sleek atmosphere complements the contemporary cuisine featuring innovative seafood preparations, vegetarian & seasonal dishes from Mina’s cookbook. Executive Chef Benjamin Jenkins, an emerging talent in his own right, brilliantly brings Mina’s menu to life with a fusion of flavors. Enhance the dining experience with Master Sommelier recommended wine pairings from the extensive wine list featuring limited production American & European vineyard selections.Continued
Will accommodate gluten-free and vegan requests. Dress code is business casual.
Will accommodate gluten-free and vegan requests. Dress code is business casual.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
Michael Mina - Bellagio - Best Restaurants in Bellagio Hotel & Casino ›
Michael Mina - Bellagio reviews from OpenTable diners
191 reviews since July 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (137)special occasion (127)romantic (100)notable wine list (86)good for groups (35)hot spot (16)scenic view (10)neighborhood gem (9)vibrant bar scene (5)kid-friendly (3)late-night find (3)great for brunch (2)great for lunch (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Not quite as good as expectedOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 10/25/2014We went to Michael Mina for dinner on the evening after our wedding. Being from Europe we might have different expectations to a Michelin-starred restaurant than Americans. Both of us ordered the Signature Tasting Menu and found it surprising that no amuse bouche was included. The wine pairing was fantatic though. Time intervals between the course varied significantly. i.e. sometimes the next course arrived while we had literally just finished the previous one and sometimes we waited for up to 20 min. All in all it wasn't bad, but it also wasn't quite as nice as we had anticipated.Special Features:
- Not so greatdaijonesVIPDined on 10/25/2014We picked the restaurant as convenient to eat before seeing show at Bellagio and had great reviews and were rather disappointed. Wine and food menu's were very good but food and service were not so good. Lamb came out undercooked and rare as opposed to medium but after recooking it was very good although not much meat. Chilean sea bass is one of our favorite dishes and that was quite rubbery so we left that and ordered a bowl of soup as still hungry and that was excellent however that and all the food and wine was very overpriced. The best part was probably the people watching but this is Vegas.Special Features:
- FlawlessOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/24/2014The food here was some of the best I've ever had. From the tuna tartare to the sea bass (melted in my mouth) to the smoked salmon, it was simply amazing. My only complaint, which isn't enough to bring my rating down, was that I didn't care for a few of the wine pairings.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/24/2014Great service, food, and ambiance. Waiter asked if we needed to be some where else such as a show which I appreciated. He was very knowledgeable and accommodating. Food served hot and delicious. I asked for a white wine to compliment my entrée and waiter brought the bottle he selected and gave me a short explanation of their choice. Will definitely return. I expressed my thanks to the maître de and he gave me his card.Special Features:
- Highly enjoyableAnthonyDined on 10/23/2014Attentive servers, and excellent wine list - found a wine from South Africa I can no longer find at home (canada). Did the signature tasting menu which was excellent, most especially the tuna tartar - served w a quail egg raw on top which the server 'tossed' for me - and the root beer float! Dessert.great presentation.Special Features:
- reviewVIPDined on 10/23/2014We enjoy eating here when we are in Las Vegas. Food is always great, I almost always order the phyllo crusted sole since it is just so delicious. My husband had filet of beef from the pre-theater menu, he said it was very good. Here is the downside of the place, the last two times we have been here we have had more mature servers and they seemed to be a little pretentious in behavior. We have been here several times so I am concluding the younger servers seem to be a little less stuffy and friendly. Wish dinner was a little more enjoyable with our server.Special Features:
- A ConvertpenterprDined on 10/21/2014I have been to many great restaurants in New York, etc., and Michael Mina's in the Bellagio in Las Vegas ranks up there with the best of them! I had the Signature Dinner selection with a pairing of his best wines. It was simply outstanding. The wines pared excellently with the selections and the waiter was extremely knowledgeable about them. The Sommelier offered to assist me in the purchase of additional wines when I got back to Ohio. There are too many positive adjectives to describe the taste and smartness of the blending of ingredients to make some astounding dishes. I have no finical ties or interest in any of his enterprises or at the Bellagio. I am just a guy who loves and appreciates fine wine and food!Special Features:
- Have the set menu...Raist34Dined on 10/19/2014... a real showcase of the chef's expertise. Flavours are both delicate and vibrant; a wonderful contrast.Special Features:
- Superior foodfoodiejeffDined on 10/19/2014First time here and wow was it tremendous. My wife and I each had a different tasting menu so we could try as many dishes as possible. That was the right choice. Everything was incredible. Our absolute favorites were the Sea Bass, the ribeye and the tuna tartare. The service is second to none. Genuinely friendly, not fake. This was a dining experience that we will not forget.Special Features:
- waygu steak rocksOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/17/2014The 8 Oz NY strip waygu beef was fabulous! Bellagio has Uber spacious Salon Suites. Nice casino and good location.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love It!CdnDinersDined on 10/17/2014Cant go wrong with MM. Been to a few and always look forward to the experience. Take your time and try their tasting menu. A party of yhe pallet.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Evening at Michael Mina'sDiningCoupleDined on 10/17/2014Overall an excellent experience. The chef's sample menu was a unique pleasure taking us outside of our comfort zone somewhat, especially the Ahi tartar. The wine pairings were varied and the Chardonnay and Lobster Pot Pie was exceptional. At no time did we feel rushed during our three hour meal and the service was attentive and friendly. This was our second time there and we look forward to our third. The cost reflects a unique meal. A special occasion outing for sure.Special Features:
- Best of Las VegasLovingToLiveLivingToEatDined on 10/17/2014I go to Las Vegas twice a year. One of the highlights of my trips is the ability dine at a selection from the finest restaurants in the world. My last trip this past weekend, my family and I went to Michael Mina to dine from the pre-show menu before seeing "O". The moment we entered until leaving in time for the show, we were all so very impressed with the entire experience. The ambiance was exquisite and the entire staff friendly. Our waitress was so outgoing and very personable...one of the best in Vegas! The menu selection was perfect. We all selected a different 3 course meal from the menu...all raving about the entire meal. Of all the restaurants I have had the pleasure to dine at in my 60 years, this at or near the top of my list!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JewelsDined on 10/16/2014Our waiter was quite attentive and very knowledgable with the wines and paired our food beautifully.Special Features:
- Last minute decisionLibsterDined on 10/14/2014We arrived in Las Vegas with no dinner plans and looked for Michelin starred restaurants not really thinking we would be able to get hold of a table that evening. As it happened we were lucky and booked in to Michael Mina at 9.30 pm that day. We arrived half an hour early and the restaurant did not bat an eyelid our table was ready. We chose the two tasting menus and both were superb. We elected to have the premium wine selection with the menus, the sommelier was knowlegable and the wines perfectly complemented the food we had. Our server could not do enough for us. We have visited a number of Michelin restaurants and in our view the menu was value for money and a pleasant lively atmosphere, a great experience and highly recommended.Special Features:
- Top Vegas restaurant for us...BatonwaverVIPDined on 10/14/2014See my full review at TripAdvisor.com entitled "Great pre-theater dinner" published Oct. 14, reviewer name Batonwaver.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- StunningNickiDined on 10/11/2014One of the best places I visited. Absolutely fantastic food. Hot Fois Gras cut by the table is the best meal ever for me.Special Features:
- Tasting MenuDerrickVIPDined on 10/10/2014Our group chose to do the tasting menu. I had the seasonal tasting menu for the first time here and it was outstanding. The hamachi was the standout dish for me. The service here is the benchmark for all other restaurants in my mind. They do everything the can to make it a great experience. We've been coming here for almost 10 years now and they have never let us down. Every time we come to Vegas we come to we have to come here. Nothing but great things to say about MM's.Special Features:
- Off to a good start...RebeccaVIPDined on 10/9/2014I was impressed by the menu and knew I'd have a hard time choosing. It was a busy dinner service and we met our energetic waiter. Drinks took a while, food took longer. It was great food, but the pace of service was very slow. We ordered appetizers and entrees. Did not do the tasting menu. Maybe the pace of the kitchen revolves around tasting diners, but we would have loved to have stayed for dessert if the pace kept up.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Impressive service & food.ConventionVisitorDined on 10/7/2014High end menu great for business meeting/ special occasion. Service was impeccableSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yummy!GwenDined on 10/5/2014My girlfriend and I went here for a chance to eat some incredible food. We weren't disappointed! We had the seafood sampler and several starters, along with the trio of seafood. Soooooo full by the end of the visit!Special Features:
- AmaizingVioletaDined on 10/5/2014Fabulous food with experienced staff and impeccable service. We dined on Sunday night there and the restaurant was full. We ordered Sea Bass and King salmon. Our server Jessy did a great job. Our Sommelier Cole paired our meal with a wonderful bottle of Pouilly-Fumé. From start to finish we felt special. The Manager, Brian, was very helpful and polite too. I will definitely recommend to a friend. Will go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Incredible 1st Time Experience !AchillesDined on 10/4/2014My wife and I went to Michael Mina at the Bellagio for the first time Saturday Night. What an experience !! We've been to many places/restaurants in the world and this is truly one of our top experiences ever. Service was incredible, atmosphere great, and food/wine out of this world. My wife had the Sea Bass and I had the Phyllo-crusted sole. We started off with the Kobe-Ravioli and finished with the Candy Bar dessert. All truly cooked to perfection, taste and seasoning. As a matter of fact, hands down the Phyllo-encrusted sole was the best seafood dish we've ever eaten. Perfectly matched/recommended recommendations from the Sommelier, and the Candy Bar dessert is the perfect finish for an incredible experience. Thank you !!Special Features:
- expensivejoyceb720Dined on 10/4/2014Good food. Would like to come back more than once a year but it is just too expensiveSpecial Features:
- Just perfect...OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/3/2014Michael Mina's is as good as it gets with well paired plates that offer layers of flavor as one would expect from a Michelin star chef. It should be noted that my wife was extremely impressed with the "vegetarian pre-fix dinner" which was well thought and executed with exceptional vision. The service was just magnificent. Our waiter, sommelier and the rest of the Mina staff were prompt, attentive and not overbearing while being were extremely warm and inviting. We left the restaurant stuffed and smiling. I recommend this restaurant to anyone that enjoys fine food and top notch service.Special Features:
- Great Food; Beautiful Restaurant!sttkailuaDined on 10/2/2014First time in this restaurant! Entrance right next to Bellagio Conservatory. Enjoyed the fall season display prior to dinner. Nice decor with huge, granite slabs and columns, water features, with center kitchen viewable all around through glass panels. Tried the 2 featured signature and seasonal fixed dinner assortment of Michael Mina's best! You won't be disappointed with either menu!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great recommendationMereLovesToEatDined on 9/29/2014A co-worker and I went to Las Vegas for a conference. Prior to the trip I asked my husband (who goes to Vegas with his friends every year just to try out the restaurants) for a recommendation. He highly suggested Michael Mina. I had the Phyllo Crusted Sole with sauce Dijon, my co-worker tried the Chilean Sea Bass. Both were amazing, as was the friendly and knowledgeable staff. We definitely will go back.Special Features:
- Tasting Menu Course HysteriasipthewineDined on 9/27/2014The Ahi tuna course, third ? maybe, brought tears to my eyes, so delicious. And the beef, fifth ?, was unbelievable, more tears. The wines that were paired with each course were excellent. The Riesling from Germany, outstanding. And, I don't like Riesling. The staff was very attentive to our time and schedule, helpful and very knowledgeable. $$$ RecommendedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent foodHammergirlDined on 9/27/2014Lobster pot pie delicious (but very expensive). Sea bass was delicious. Dessert was delicious - root beer float and candy bar.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FoodNotmycupofteaDined on 9/26/2014Absolutely the worse food I have ever encountered in a higher-end restaurant. Main course was appetizer size, poor taste and extremely overpriced. This restaurant operates on the "greater-fool" theory that because it is in the Bellagio it can get away with anything including a gauging of the patron.Special Features:
- Good but not outstandingDimitriDDined on 9/23/2014We had heard and read a lot about this restaurant! My wife and i were really looking forward to that dinner! We liked pretty much everything but we were not thrilled, as we would expect to be. We had the signature menu with wine pairing. We were a bit disappointed with the food. It was tasty and well prepared but not truly exceptional. The room was noisy and the ambiance not romantic (we were celebrating a special occasion).Special Features:
- Wonderful!GVLadyDined on 9/23/2014We enjoyed the tasting menu, paired with wines. Everything was delicious, and the chefs were kind enough to exchange a few of the course offerings between the signature and seasonal tasting menus. I would have given five stars across the board, but for two small disappointments. The pre-dinner cocktail was slow in coming, so the first wine pairing came almost immediately after receiving the cocktail. Also, the bread was nothing special and dry, but we really didn't need it with all the other dishes. The staff was very courteous and made us feel welcome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- waiterWaiterDined on 9/21/2014excellent service, food, ambience. Just a delightful evening for our party of seven.Special Features:
- lovely eveningkalyVIPDined on 9/20/2014The atmosphere is warm and comfortable. The oversize lamps add a homelike feel and the lighting is subdued but not too dark. The food was excellent and the wine list amazing but expensive. We opted to bring our own bottle and pay the $50 corkage. The service was personal but professional and we were encouraged to relax and enjoy our meal. All of the staff members welcomed us as we entered and thanked us as we left.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner experiencedebandsteveDined on 9/20/2014Everything was excellent -- we had reservations at 5:30 as we had a show to attend at 7:30. We were promptly seated and had our 3 course meal and we were finished by 6:40. The food and service was EXCELLENT!!!! We will definitely go back on our next stay at Bellagio.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Dining ExperiencePhoenixfoodieDined on 9/19/2014My boyfriend and I ordered the wine pairing dinner. He had the traditional menu and I tried the seasonal menu. This was by far the best food, wine, and overall dining experience. I cannot wait to go back in a few months and try their new seasonal menu again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simply superbSPOPDined on 9/19/2014Exquisite dining experience - we enjoyed both the tasting menues as well as the wine pairing - all exceptional. The flawless service enhances this magnificent kitchen.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious kobe beefNataliaDined on 9/18/2014Delicious kobe beef (wagyu). Service very long. We had to wait a long time to have a table. Howewer, food wa&s deliciousSpecial Features:
- Lobster Pot PieRonTorontoDined on 9/18/2014A unique concept (as far as we know) the pies are custom cooked in copper pans, full lobster cut up. Pastry crusts are cut off tableside and beautifully served.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- hotjankDined on 9/16/2014a/c was not working,very uncomfortable,food was ok,alot of restaurants in vegas i think are much better.wine list limited.I would recommend this to a friend.