Michael Mina - Bellagio
Bellagio Hotel & Casino
3600 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Bellagio Hotel & Casino
AmericanPrice: $50 and over
Michael Mina - Bellagio
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.bellagio.com/michaelmina
- Phone: (702) 693-8199
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Thursday - Tuesday: 5:30pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Benjamin Jenkins
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Semi-Private Rooms with capacity of up to 45 seated guests or up to 60 standing guests.
*Restaurant available for full or partial buyouts, please inquire for further information*
Please call or email April Short (email@example.com) for more private party details.
- Private Party Contact: April Short 7026937057x
A word from Michael Mina - Bellagio
Michelin award-winning chef Michael Mina’s eponymous restaurant features a new twist on Mina classics. The sleek atmosphere complements the contemporary cuisine featuring innovative seafood preparations, vegetarian & seasonal dishes from Mina’s cookbook. Executive Chef Benjamin Jenkins, an emerging talent in his own right, brilliantly brings Mina’s menu to life with a fusion of flavors. Enhance the dining experience with Master Sommelier recommended wine pairings from the extensive wine list featuring limited production American & European vineyard selections.Continued
Will accommodate gluten-free and vegan requests. Dress code is business casual.
Will accommodate gluten-free and vegan requests. Dress code is business casual.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
Michael Mina - Bellagio - Best Restaurants in Bellagio Hotel & Casino ›
Michael Mina - Bellagio reviews from OpenTable diners
215 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (158)special occasion (147)romantic (109)notable wine list (101)good for groups (39)hot spot (24)scenic view (10)neighborhood gem (10)vibrant bar scene (6)late-night find (6)kid-friendly (4)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Excellent tasting menu.hossdocVIPDined on 11/24/2014Excellent tasting menu presented by a seamless professional staff. Perfectly flavored, prepared, and presented. I was a little disappointed in the depth of the wine list, pretty good for California Cab & Pinot, but weakness in the other varietals. (Imho). I thought there were some interesting vertical selections from France if you like high end Bordeaux. The food is an absolute 10, wine list an 8.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding in VegasGMontDined on 11/23/2014This was a last minute choice, The Il Mulino team suggested this and we were quite pleased, the Dover Sole was outstanding and the service was remarkable!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excelentSadBdayDined on 11/23/2014Once again Michael Mina knocks the ball out of the park! The total experience was wonderful; the food and service excellent. I would highly recommend this as one of the best dining experiences at Bellagio.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ain't San Fran, but very goodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/22/2014Excellent steak Rossini. Generous portion of Burgundy truffles on the polenta. This is a casual Mina restaurant. Try to sit in the back room, which is less "Las Vegas" crowded and noisy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food!DaveyDined on 11/21/2014A really nice atmosphere in this restaurant backed up by amazing quality food and great service! Would recommend all to try it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Dining ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/20/2014The wait staff were so helpful and welcoming. They are very knowledgable about food choices and wine selection. They were a pleasure to chat with, great sense of humor and very personable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A little let downCarolDined on 11/18/2014i have to say I'm sure Michael Mina's restaurants are way above par at all the locations. On our particular visit I was so looking forward to the Phyllo wrapped sole dish. I thought I'd been given the wrong item as I saw what looked like bread crumbs but not phyllo. The waiter assured me it was phyllo albeit done very lightly. It was a very ordinary dish to my taste. My husband's filet was perfection, as was his onion soup. The goat cheese on my salad was one of the best things I ever tasted. The apple crumble dessert was a large pod of meringue with some bitter apple-pie-filling type stuff on top. However the cappuccino was fantastic. The service was efficient and detached. I don't know. Maybe my expectations were too high.
- FantasticNickiDined on 11/18/2014I visited in October and went back here now again and had the same super experience. The warm fois gras cut by the table is simply outstanding. No french restaurant will ever come up to this fantastic level.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tastaing Menu a must haveOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/17/2014We had the tasting menu recommended to us and it met all our expectations and more. The food, wine and service was unparalleled.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not as it once was.DocjDined on 11/14/2014Sadly, the restaurant is losing some prestige. Wait staff was inattentive, portion sizes are so large, we left uncomfortable. Hard to recommend this as an elite restaurant when so many other great options exist. Food is good, but not outstanding enough to compete with some of the other restaurants on town.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingDavboVIPDined on 11/14/2014We both ordered sea food. Essentially flavorless and unimaginative dishes. Would not return.
- Beautiful evening,beautiful food,beautiful serviceSonyaDined on 11/14/2014Michael Mina has become our favorite Las Vegas restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely Exquisite1SelectiveFewVIPDined on 11/14/2014This is the place to go if you love seafood. The hamachi sashimi was not just delicious but was complexed and beautiful. The ahi tuna was just so buttery and delicious. I could not get enough of it. The lobster pot pie was perfection, not overwhelmingly rich at all. My only disappointment was the apple compote, merrigne as a base topped with apple and green apple ice cream. It just didn't wow us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingDougDined on 11/13/2014It took a long time to be seated and the restaurant we very busy and noisy. Service was friendly and efficient but rushed. Starter of tuna tartare was good. Three Seas Tasting was poor, fish was over cooked and the sauce which was applied at the table was insufficient in terms of quantity and taste to save the day. My wife's phyllo wrapped sole was more like pub style battered fish. Heritage beets were excellent ! Whole meal for 2 with 1 glass of wine was over $200. Expensive and not close to fine dining.
- MEMORABLE EVENING! THANKS MM!OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 11/11/2014AWESOME, I had the honor of Cooking with Micheal at an event in Puerta Vallarta a while back, but had never dined in one of his restaurants. This was one of the best meals I have enjoyed in the last 10 years. Thank you for a memorable evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice ExperienceDagTagDined on 11/10/2014Food was great, service great, comfortable atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous food and service.FoodMedleyDined on 11/10/2014The service was impeccable and the food was divine. I will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/9/2014always a pleasure and usually service is 5 star - server was pleasant but lacked the usual polish but was a minor issueSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- shoregirlVIPDined on 11/6/2014We had an outstanding meal! My husband had the seasonal tasting meal which was fabulous....the service was perfect, very attentive but not overbearing. Just a completely wonderful experience...can't wait to go again!!Special Features:
- Great food but pricey!MiaminicecritiqueDined on 11/4/2014Excellent sea bass and onion soup. Bread was crusty and not so good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dj1754Dined on 11/3/2014The food was outstanding and the service excellent. Menu choices were great and food was prepared perfectly. Loved the ambiance and the service...out waiter was patient, took the time to present the menu clearly, and was helpful in making decisions. Selected the chefs menu with wine pairings...outstanding. Quantity of food was perfect. Only complaint...I despise sitting in a "line of tables" when paying premium rates for a meal. When asked for a table by itself along the perimeter of the room, was refused, saying too busy. Then watched two other couples arrive and 'change tables'. Frustrating. Of course, most of tables sat empty entire time we were there...suggest could use a more accommodating host.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reviewkjk1Dined on 11/2/2014Great food and wonderful, attentive service. Really appreciated the complementary truffles for my birthday too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/1/2014Tasting menu was great! I cleaned out my every single place that was placed in front of me. Highly recommend Michael Mina when staying at the Bellagio.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 21st Birthdayxmas1Dined on 11/1/2014The staff was great and the food was fabulous. It was my daughters 21st birthday and they did a great job of making her feel special.Special Features:
- Wonderful Dining ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 11/1/2014The service is outstanding, servers know their business. Crusted filet is a must! Very enjoyable dining evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, some hiccupsMichaelVIPDined on 10/31/2014Food was excellent. The Dover sole I had was buttery, crispy, luscious with bitter pea shoots and mustard sauce tang to balance it out. The experience, however, wasn't as such. Firstly, we arrived at exactly our reservation time (we arrived early and killed some time in the Conservatory) only to find out the hostess had no idea we had an Opentable reservation. I was able to get a glance at the computer and it seemed someone had set my reso to "gone", which I found odd. After awkward moments waiting at the door looking like a disorganized group, we were finally seated. Then, my order of Dover sole arrived as the Ahi tuna dish? Not a mistake I would expect from this calibre of restaurant, but I guess it happens to everyone some time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Third time a charmRatherbnNYDined on 10/31/2014My husband was late so I was lead to a table that I felt was too enclosed. I was then given a table other than the one I pointed out which was very close to a busy and noisy kitchen. When my husband came he spoke to our waiter who spoke to the captain and we moved to the one I had chosen. After that, the meal, the ambience and the service were excellent. We gave the first waiter an extra tip for his intervention. The evening would have been perfect had it begun the way it ended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good not greatNeileVIPDined on 10/30/2014this is a top rated restaurant on the strip and we were expecting spectacular. It was good to very good, but not in the world class category. The drinks were fine but not amazing. We had the king salmon and the dover sole. The king salmon was good, but was it so amazing relative to other salmons' that I've had. not so much. The dover sole however was exceptional. Service was excellent. Overall, it was an enjoyable dinner, just not as extraordinary as others rave.Special Features:
- Second visitSoulFoodDined on 10/30/2014This is the one restaurant in Vegas I came back to after the 2nd of 3 trips. Had the chef's tasting menu the first time, and this time one of his signature dishes, the sole. Server was very patient and Knowledgeable, answered all questions was attentive. enjoyed every bite. Outstanding in all respects.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not quite as good as expectedOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 10/25/2014We went to Michael Mina for dinner on the evening after our wedding. Being from Europe we might have different expectations to a Michelin-starred restaurant than Americans. Both of us ordered the Signature Tasting Menu and found it surprising that no amuse bouche was included. The wine pairing was fantatic though. Time intervals between the course varied significantly. i.e. sometimes the next course arrived while we had literally just finished the previous one and sometimes we waited for up to 20 min. All in all it wasn't bad, but it also wasn't quite as nice as we had anticipated.Special Features:
- Not so greatdaijonesVIPDined on 10/25/2014We picked the restaurant as convenient to eat before seeing show at Bellagio and had great reviews and were rather disappointed. Wine and food menu's were very good but food and service were not so good. Lamb came out undercooked and rare as opposed to medium but after recooking it was very good although not much meat. Chilean sea bass is one of our favorite dishes and that was quite rubbery so we left that and ordered a bowl of soup as still hungry and that was excellent however that and all the food and wine was very overpriced. The best part was probably the people watching but this is Vegas.Special Features:
- FlawlessOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/24/2014The food here was some of the best I've ever had. From the tuna tartare to the sea bass (melted in my mouth) to the smoked salmon, it was simply amazing. My only complaint, which isn't enough to bring my rating down, was that I didn't care for a few of the wine pairings.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulDoc1943Dined on 10/24/2014Great service, food, and ambiance. Waiter asked if we needed to be some where else such as a show which I appreciated. He was very knowledgeable and accommodating. Food served hot and delicious. I asked for a white wine to compliment my entrée and waiter brought the bottle he selected and gave me a short explanation of their choice. Will definitely return. I expressed my thanks to the maître de and he gave me his card.Special Features:
- Highly enjoyableAnthonyDined on 10/23/2014Attentive servers, and excellent wine list - found a wine from South Africa I can no longer find at home (canada). Did the signature tasting menu which was excellent, most especially the tuna tartar - served w a quail egg raw on top which the server 'tossed' for me - and the root beer float! Dessert.great presentation.Special Features:
- reviewVIPDined on 10/23/2014We enjoy eating here when we are in Las Vegas. Food is always great, I almost always order the phyllo crusted sole since it is just so delicious. My husband had filet of beef from the pre-theater menu, he said it was very good. Here is the downside of the place, the last two times we have been here we have had more mature servers and they seemed to be a little pretentious in behavior. We have been here several times so I am concluding the younger servers seem to be a little less stuffy and friendly. Wish dinner was a little more enjoyable with our server.Special Features:
- A ConvertpenterprDined on 10/21/2014I have been to many great restaurants in New York, etc., and Michael Mina's in the Bellagio in Las Vegas ranks up there with the best of them! I had the Signature Dinner selection with a pairing of his best wines. It was simply outstanding. The wines pared excellently with the selections and the waiter was extremely knowledgeable about them. The Sommelier offered to assist me in the purchase of additional wines when I got back to Ohio. There are too many positive adjectives to describe the taste and smartness of the blending of ingredients to make some astounding dishes. I have no finical ties or interest in any of his enterprises or at the Bellagio. I am just a guy who loves and appreciates fine wine and food!Special Features:
- Have the set menu...Raist34Dined on 10/19/2014... a real showcase of the chef's expertise. Flavours are both delicate and vibrant; a wonderful contrast.Special Features:
- Superior foodfoodiejeffDined on 10/19/2014First time here and wow was it tremendous. My wife and I each had a different tasting menu so we could try as many dishes as possible. That was the right choice. Everything was incredible. Our absolute favorites were the Sea Bass, the ribeye and the tuna tartare. The service is second to none. Genuinely friendly, not fake. This was a dining experience that we will not forget.Special Features:
- waygu steak rocksOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/17/2014The 8 Oz NY strip waygu beef was fabulous! Bellagio has Uber spacious Salon Suites. Nice casino and good location.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love It!CdnDinersDined on 10/17/2014Cant go wrong with MM. Been to a few and always look forward to the experience. Take your time and try their tasting menu. A party of yhe pallet.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.