Mia Bella Roma
1230 Ocean Drive
Miami Beach, FL 33139Neighborhood:
Miami Beach / South Beach
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
Mia Bella Roma
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.miabellaromarestaurant.com/
- Phone: 3053978544x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thurday: 11:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Friday - Saturday: 11:00 AM - 1:00 AM
Sunday: 11:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Italian
- Executive Chef: Francesco Giuzio
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: We offer a large private room right on Ocean Drive with great food and entertainment, which can seat up to 100 people,
- Private Party Contact: oscar salazar 7864579856x
- Entertainment: Ole-Ole is a group of very talented artists.Their performances have captured audiences attention worldwide. They combine Arabic, Flamenco,Pop, Classical, Spanish, and Contemporary rhythms along with the passion, elegance, and grace of mesmerizing dance. LIVE from Thursday to Sunday
A word from Mia Bella Roma
Mia Bella Roma, located in the heart of Ocean Drive, is a casual authentic Italian Restaurant. We provide great Italian food, with traditional appetizers like: Caprese, Bruschetta, Fried Calamari, Prosciutto e Melone, a large variety of homemade pasta"s like: Lobster Ravioli, Lasagna, Fettuccini Bolognese, Parpardelle ai funghi and more, an excellent choice of fresh fish and shell fish like: Oyster, Alaska King Crab, Live Main lobsters, Mediterranean Swordfish, Tuna, Atlantic Salmon, Chileans Sea Bass, and local fish are always available for you, wood burning oven pizza, Entrees like Fillet Mignon,scaloppini saltimbocca, Chicken Parmigiana and more. A large wine list including Italy, American and International wines. Live entertainment is here 7 days a week along with a great Happy hour (with a master in mixologist). We have a private room that can seat up to 100 people. Large flat screen TV's all around, mist fan's throughout the patio and sidewalk to keep the temperature pleasant.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Mia Bella Roma reviews from OpenTable diners
2 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelEnergetic
great for outdoor dining (2)fit for foodies (1)good for groups (1)romantic (1)great for lunch (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- The food was better than expectedLouSrFDined on 9/7/2014The server was courteous and imitate with the menu, my dish was exquisitely prepared!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice RestaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/19/2014The restaurant is on Ocean Drive, which is a lively street and the food was good as well. Service was good, it could have been faster, however there were a lot of people there so it is understandable.Special Features:
- Good service not so good foodfriendsenjoyDined on 5/5/2014We had a great time, but mainly because we are good friends and always have a good time, the food needs some improvement, the service was very good, perhaps it was a bad night for the Chef, who knows,Special Features:
- Nice placeGoingoutDined on 5/5/2014Went with a couple friends, the food was good, a little pricey, but that goes with Ocean Drive I suppose. The service was very good, I'd recommend itI would recommend this to a friend.
- loved itOrtizDined on 2/20/2014best salmon tartar I have had in a while. great place for people watching and having some drinks. one of the few places in miami I've been to with live show dancing and outdoor seating. it was great. servers were very friendly also.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food good musicGct2013Dined on 2/20/2014Great for large parties, good drinks and food! The live music was really niceSpecial Features:
- Definately Would eat here againOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/14/2014Very curteous wait staff, ambiance very friendly, good service, they had live music when I went very nice, food was very good. I would recommend it to anyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was great, .locationJGulleyVIPDined on 1/30/2014Food was great, .location was great - they only compliant I would have is the "clubbing" music playing pretty loud during the dinner. it wasnt late at night - rather 5:30 in the evening, definately too early for this music.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, lively atmosphere.LovesNYCVIPDined on 1/14/2014Yummy lasagna and penne with bolognese sauce. Comfortable tables on sidewalk and porch on Ocean Drive in South Beach. Band playing lively Latin music, so you are dancing while eating. Lots of activity with people walking by.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice placeOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/17/2013I just love this place!!! Really good food and the out side show was so awesome ...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad Experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 11/12/2013There was a $100 mistake in the calculation on my bill. I gave the waiter a generous uptick over the mandatory minimum. I added incorrectly and the restaurant or waiter pocketed an additional $100 when there was a clear math error. I pointed out the mistake to my credit card company. Instead of fixing it, the restaurant responded insisting on payment of the erroneous amount. I called the restaurant and left a voicemail asking them to call me back to resolve the issue. They never did. Since I don't have an endless supply of time to chase down $100, I will let management of Mia Bella Roma "win" this one, but I cannot recommend this restaurant to anyone who wishes to be treated fairly and above board and I will never, ever return.
- Great time!Gct2013Dined on 9/22/2013Great food, woderful mojitos! Service was great! Will go back soonSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We were at this restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/28/2013We were at this restaurant once before several years back and it was fabulous. This time the food was not nearly as good, my meal had great flavor but the pasta were undercooked. My husbands risotto turned out to be mushy rice mixed with a bunch of things that did not go well together and it was doused with cheese and even though he loves cheese it was much too much. It also took 30 minutes to get out check and it was not busy. Not sure if just a bad night or new owners but I do not think we will be back again with so many dining choices in the area.Special Features:
- Took 20-25 minutes beforeOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/21/2012Took 20-25 minutes before a waiter came to take our order. I had to talk to hostess a couple of times before a waiter came to take our order.
- Not worth the visitChefBobVIPDined on 5/21/2012Don't waste your time on this restaurant. Our order got lost, the service was terrible. Food was barely decent. Hard to get a glass of water. Order for a 2nd beer never came. Good location, but very mediocre.
- Mia Bella Roma is just incredibleOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/29/2011Mia Bella Roma is just incredible good. I found the prices reasonable and the service outstanding. My husband and I were very happy to eat a authentic Italian food . I had Grigliata Mista di Carne (which is good to share) and my husband tried the Rissoto alla pescadora. Both dishes were incredible taste and the portions are very generous. As a Ocean drive fans, we think we found our spot. Totally recommend it !Special Features:
- If you don't care about foodKaraVIPDined on 7/15/2011If you don't care about food or service, but just want to be in the heart of Ocean Drive, then this place is fine - for people watching. The food was terrible and the service was only slightly better. Most of the restaurants on Ocean Drive are pretty bad, but this one was truly awful.Special Features:
- Poor serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/24/2011My wife and I ate here and we were a bit disappointed by the service. They staff seemed disinterested in us after we sat at a table. Our waiter took very long to take our orders and didn't come back until we wanted our check. The place was not crowded at all, in fact we were surrounded by empty tables. I had to flag him down to get more water for my wife. Food was decent, but for a place surrounded by similar restaurants these guys don't try hard after the intial greetings.Special Features:
- I dined at this restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/13/2010I dined at this restaurant twice during my recent stay in Miami. The first night we had a large party (15+). Everything went very well that night. The service was excellent; they had a couple of waiters that were there EVERY time we needed anything. We liked it so much we took different friends another night. Again, we had a large party (13). The service was very bad. It is a good thing we didn't have to be anywhere, because we waited a long time for everything. Everyone at the table was served, and my husband had to wait for his meal. If you have a lot if time, this is a good place to go.