Mi Habana Cafe
712 N. Main Street
Corona, CA 92880Neighborhood:
CubanPrice: $30 and under
Mi Habana Cafe
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.mihabanacafe.com/
- Phone: 951-582-9005x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Friday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm; Saturday - Sunday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Caribbean, Puerto Rican, Cuban
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Cafe, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We will fulfill all of your catering needs, big or small. We offer catering and local delivery so that you can enjoy your event without all the hassle.
A word from Mi Habana Cafe
In the heart of Corona, is a gem from the Caribbean. Embrace Cuban culture at Mi Habana Cafe, where you will experience Old Havana"s tropical ambiance, cuisine and style.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Mi Habana Cafe reviews from OpenTable diners
- Mothers day BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 5/11/2014Everything was better than expected. Both food and service. Will definitely return.Special Features:
- Great place...LovetoeatDined on 2/15/2014It was a surprise when we saw this restaurant on open table. My family and I enjoy international food and we weren't aware that there was a good restaurant close by. The food was authentic and the service was personalized. It is a place that I recommended to my in laws and friends alike. It is definitely worth a look as I will dine there again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So sadCubangrlDined on 2/14/2014Our reservation was for 7. They sat us at 7:30. They had tables open btw. We didn't get a waitress for atleast 30 minutes. Our water was brought to us only because I asked, what appeared to be a manger or owner, for the water. When the waitress finally did come take our order, some of the items ordered we were told they didn't have any and then it took another 30 minutes to get "only my food". They brought mine out, and not my husbands, and mine had to be sent back because it was cold. The worst part of all this is that even with reservations then sat us right in front of the kitchen door, the waiters/waitresses/owner would walk right back and never even offer to refill our water glasses. It was a horrible experience.
- Just went for lunch thereJohnVIPDined on 1/10/2014Just went for lunch there and was not overly impressed. It was a buffet with little choices.
- Amazing!snowDined on 10/6/2013The food here is impeccable. I had the rabo encendido and my boyfriend had the mahi-mahi. Both were amazing. The service was attentive, and our waitress and hostess had gorgeous personalities. I will go back again, with friendsSpecial Features: