Mi Cocina Lakewood
6332 La Vista Dr
Dallas, TX 75214Neighborhood:
Lakewood / White Rock Lake
Traditional MexicanPrice: $30 and under
Mi Cocina Lakewood
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.micocinarestaurants.com/locations/lakewood.html
- Phone: 2148246246x
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday - Thursday 11am - 10pm
Friday & Saturday 11am - 11pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Traditional Mexican
- Executive Chef: Matthew Dunn
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Accommodates groups up to 80
Private Dining Room/Upstairs Lounge area 45-50 people
- Private Party Contact: Liz Guevara 2142173000x
A word from Mi Cocina Lakewood
Welcome to Mi Cocina where everything we offer is hand-crafted and made fresh daily using authentic Mexican cooking techniques and the finest ingredients available. From our famous homemade salsa, to our mouthwatering hand-dipped enchiladas, you can taste the freshness and quality in every bite. Relax in our comfortable stylish surroundings with one of our legendary Mambo Taxis® served by our family of warm friendly and professional staff. Its our honor to serve you.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Mi Cocina Lakewood reviews from OpenTable diners
8 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (6)special occasion (5)good for groups (5)great for outdoor dining (5)fit for foodies (3)kid-friendly (3)great for lunch (2)hot spot (2)vibrant bar scene (2)romantic (1)Show More
- GREAT service!OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 10/18/2014We had made reservations for a table of 12 and also a nearby table for 4....our party changed at the last minute and, even though some of our party had already been seated and served drinks at the 4-top, our wonderful server was so kind to move our entire (smaller) party to the 1 larger table and hand us over to another server. This was all done swiftly, smoothly and kindly. Thanks, Mi Cocina! My favorite restaurant for mexican food!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service?TNT57VIPDined on 9/14/2014Service never is great here. I think they need more bartenders and servers! I love the atmosphere and food though! Attentiveness is lacking.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 9 reviews are from the Mi Cocina Lakewood reviews archive.
- Love me some micoJtkrumVIPDined on 5/28/2014Neighborhood hotspot. Early for kids, later for the cool peopleSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bebe friendly!XdinerDined on 5/25/2014Good food. The service is always spot on. Staff is super friendly. Love that I can bring my toddler.Special Features:
- Relaxing fun eveningHighmaintenanceDined on 5/24/2014Everything was delicious with a great atmosphere. The service was perfect. Attentive but not smothering.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cinco de MayopyrotecDined on 5/5/2014Reservations for dinner, seated promptly and served immediately. Place was packed for a Monday and loud with families with small children. Waiter was excellent and the food was great. Most customers are a walk-in, that is a mistake. Better to make reservations or stand outside waiting. Outside area is packed, they allow pets. Parking can be a problem with the public lot shared with other business. All-in-all the menu is great and service is excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love MiCo LakewoodBigDawgVIPDined on 5/2/2014This place is great. Now is the perfect time to be on the patio. Margaritas and fajitas. The kids always love being there too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- date nightOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/16/2014We hadnt had Mexican in awhile and went to Mi Cocina due to having a gift card for the restaurant. We had been to another Mi Cocina before and enjoyed their fare. This particular stop had great service and the food was great but the Guacamole may have been the BEST we have ever had. Killer margarita's also. Despite the fact it was a weekday and 6:30 pm there were small children everywhere. And very well behaved and having fun. Kind of weird.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Relaxing, fun dinnerHighmaintenanceDined on 4/12/2014We had a wonderful time. Table was ready when we arrived. They were very gracious and accommodating when I requested a "special" meal for my child. Service was attentive without hovering and the food was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a great patio! Good food,ENH1228Dined on 4/3/2014What a great patio! Good food, good service, good margarita, good ambience...... that sums it up!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A nice neighborhood go toOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 2/26/2014A nice neighborhood go to for us. Great drinks and and good and great patio. It's in our hood and constantly good so we go often.Special Features: