Mezzo Bistro and Wine
4275 N Rancho Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89130Neighborhood:
North Las Vegas
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Mezzo Bistro and Wine
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.mezzobistro.com/
- Phone: 7029448880x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 10:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Vegetarian
- Executive Chef: Eder Hernandez
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Happy Hour, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Mezzo Bistro and Wine
Mezzo Bistro & Wine is a hidden gem in the Northwest area of Las Vegas. Serving an authentic Italian and seafood menu. We also have several new specials every week, anything from Chilean Sea Bass to Beef Wellington, we are constantly bringing your most requested items to the special board. We use only the freshest ingredients and cater to our customers needs, if you don't see what your looking for on the menu, just ask and we will do our best to make you happy. We also have up 40 wines that are available by the glass each day, with featured wines from Tobin James Cellars and selections that hail from as near as Napa and as far away as Argentina, Bordeaux, Rioja, and Mos Eisley.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Mezzo Bistro and Wine reviews from OpenTable diners
- Great foodlv1drewDined on 3/23/2014The best Italian food I have had in Las Vegas. They are too slow for how good they are and being in an empty resturant no matter how good the food it feels weird. Great neighborhood find.Special Features:
- Fabulous food, fabulous waitress.kskatVIPDined on 3/9/2014Fabulous food, fabulous waitress. We arrived earlier than our reservation time - no problem!! had a relaxing dinner, no rushing through courses or to pay the bill. WE WILL BE BACK!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Relax and enjoyRobertCDined on 2/15/2014Great neighborhood place! I was visiting from out of town and the locals recommended this place. I took my girlfriend and we sat outside on the patio under a gas heater and full moon even though it was a little cool. The food was fantastic. Service was a little slow that night, but very attentive and friendly once they got to you. Relax and enjoy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I didn't look at the computer todayLVdoctorDined on 2/15/2014My party arrived at Mezzo on time, only to be told we had no reservation! I explained I had booked via OpenTable one week prior. The host said "I didn't check the computer today, but I can fit you in." (Really! You didn't check your computer yesterday, or the day before...) The food was average for LV, the wine selection better than average (but expensive at $12/glass). We had a Groupon for an appetizer, entree and glass of wine; THAT made the value very good. There is not so much dining available in North Las Vegas, so Mezzo does rate as a neighborhood gem.Special Features:
- Weekend WaitVegasGirlVIPDined on 2/7/2014You will wait long on weekends for seating and food. Definitely make reservations if you are going to try them. Food service was unreasonably slow. My food came out dry and poorly presented...veal parmesan with no cheese? Unacceptable.
- Who would have thoughtNorthwestSueDined on 2/7/2014Just a great little place on Rancho in a shopping center. When you walk in the ambiance is obvious and the food and service compliments it. Friday night they had a singer and that just added to the whole experience. Second time there, and definitely going back. I love this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- they dont use open table for reservOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/17/2014We arrived 5 mins before our schedule reservation time but the guy at the door didn't have us on the list when I told him we schedule a reservation via open table on their website he looked at me like I was speaking Greek and had no idea what I was talking about ... But we had to wait 5-10 mins for a table food was good service could have been a little better but the place is to small for the amount of tables they have they should look into expanding or a different location so you don't have to be sitting on top of the person next to you.Special Features:
- Great placeLoveItalianVIPDined on 1/11/2014Love Mezzo, have been going there since it opened. The food and service are terrific. I'm glad its business is doing well.Special Features:
- Best place to eat in North VegasDaveDVIPDined on 12/21/2013I have eaten in a lot of Italian restaurants around the world, this has the best eggplant Parmesan anywhere! The service is always great and try the meatball appetizers you won't be disappointed.Special Features:
- Great foodLuxeVegasDined on 12/7/2013Really enjoyed the entrees. The homemade sausage (hot) was excellent.Special Features:
- Neighborhood GemEd2013Dined on 11/16/2013Mezzo Bistro served excellent food in a very nice setting. The service was good as was the entire experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We noticed that the volumeLynnDined on 11/8/2013We noticed that the volume of music was slightly lower than that during our last visit. This made the dining experience much more enjoyable. However, the venue is too small for a vocalist with such a "big voice". Piano Bar soft music would be preferable so conversations are easily held without shouting! Owner is outstanding - attentive Host who coveys a genuine concern & interest in his clients. I would recommend that the fare includes a bigger array of Italian dishes. Otherwise, this a fledging business with a lot of potential.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So delicious!MacaDined on 10/25/2013Food was amazing as always - love the vegetarian lasagna! Our server gave us a great deal on a bottle of wine. There was a singer performing that seemed loud at first, but she was so good and we were just far enough away that it was very enjoyable. I love this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mezzo is a favorite of oursOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 6/27/2013Mezzo is a favorite of ours and so nice that it's in our neighborhood. We never order off the menu- the day's specials are always too good to pass up- an appetizer and a main course selection along with a delicious glass of wine and we are good to go!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.