Astoria, NY 11106Neighborhood:
MediterraneanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.mezzeplace.com/
- Phone: 7187772829
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Tuesday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm & Thursday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Israeli, Moroccan, Mediterranean
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Takeout, Wine
A word from Mezze Place
Welcome to Mezze Place, a modern Mediterranean restaurant in the heart of Astoria. At Mezze Place you can travel throughout the Mediterranean with our diverse and authentic menu. Having built upon the original specialties of older generations of the Mediterranean, Mezze Place is serving a wide range of dishes inspired by Mezzes. The small delicious creations are inspired by cuisine from Morocco to Israel. We are located on Astoria's 32nd street just off of Broadway, in a space providing intimate ambiance and warmth. Mezze Place is the quintessential neighborhood restaurant in one of the most vibrant communities in New York City. Whether you come for a romantic dinner, or bring friends for some good food and wine, here at Mezze Place, you will always be greeted and fed like family.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Mezze Place reviews from OpenTable diners
- Mezze Place - FabulousEllinVIPDined on 2/16/2014The atmosphere and food are simply wonderful. The husband and wife owners/chefs are delightful and welcoming to this small, yet fantastic neighborhood jewel. What a wonderful addition to the neighbor!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cozy Restaurant - Great for BrunchBooG690VIPDined on 2/16/2014This cozy restaurant is perfect for an intimate brunch. It doesn't fit many people so be sure to make reservations. The service was amazing. The owner was kind enough to give our table four post-brunch dessert wines. If you're looking for an intimate setting, this is a nice place to go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- not for usOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 12/21/2013This place is tiny and the tables are very close together. The door opens directly from the street into the restaurant, making the place potentially very chilly. We had reserved on a cold night, andt when we arrived the place was crowded and noisy, not what we wanted for a relaxing dinner and chat, so we left & went elsewhere. The review screen requires a rating for food, but do not count our rating as we did not eat here.
- This was our second visit,JeffDined on 11/23/2013This was our second visit, even better the second time, just mad we left before having dessert, had to go pick up the kids. Service was great, food was excellent as was the wine selection. We tried different dishes on this visit and everything was great.Special Features:
- The food was excellent, thesamyDined on 11/9/2013The food was excellent, the service was fast, the only thing I gave the 4 stars, is that the place is too small. It is not fitted for groups. But if you want a good meal at a decent price, I highly recomend this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.