2907 Providence Road Suite 100
Charlotte, NC 28211Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.conterestaurantgroup.com/
- Phone: 7043654650
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:30pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Pizzeria
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Cafe, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Let us cater your next home or work gathering. MezzaNotte offers full service catering.
- Private Party Facilities: Semi-private & Private Spaces available.
- Private Party Contact: Anna Wilder 7043654650
A word from Mezzanotte
MezzaNotte serves the finest Neapolitan style pizzas in Charlotte. Our home-made sauce and authentic Italian ingredients cooked in a wood-burning pizza oven have made us a neighborhood favorite. We also offer an extensive family friendly menu with many Italian favorites.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Mezzanotte reviews from OpenTable diners
- BEST meal in Charlotte inOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/29/2012BEST meal in Charlotte in many many years, according to my husband. VERY accommodating to my special health needs. My 2 world traveled friends with us were very IMPRESSED and are VERY "picky" about what is good food. I was happy I suggested Mezzanotte for our dining pleasure last night, which was my second visit- and twice in a week. Mezzanotte---- my (our) new favorite spot!Special Features:
- overall quite good. a bitOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/28/2012overall quite good. a bit too noisy, but service/attentiveness was great. older crowd, too. cSpecial Features:
- We enjoyed a family meal duringConklingSpeedwellVIPDined on 7/27/2012We enjoyed a family meal during restaurant week, and the food -- seafood, pasta and salads -- was outstanding. The service -- friendly, attentive -- was better than usual, too. The restaurant made an excellent impression during restaurant week.Special Features:
- Try the veal!WannabefoodieDined on 7/24/2012The food was so good! The veal is AMAZING!!!!!!! Big portion sizes too!Special Features:
- We were visiting and MezzanotteOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/21/2012We were visiting and Mezzanotte was highly recommended. Used open table for the reservation (group of 8) and arrived about 10 min earlier. The place was crowded, people waiting outside and they were still taking walk-ins (two parties were seated before we did). When I asked how much longer it would take (we'd been 10 min past our reservation time) they said "about 30 more min because people are taking longer at leaving". Felt that was not a good answer. In the end we waited 20 min past our reservation and manager apologized. Service was ok, I guess if the place is full there is so much servers can do. Food was very good and although worth the wait, I would not go again unless their timing for reservations has improved.
- Good, reasonably pricedJdporter3Dined on 7/21/2012Very busy and a bit loud. Very good caprese salad. Other items were good, but not great.Special Features:
- Outstanding food. Went forOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/21/2012Outstanding food. Went for Queen's Feast. Looking forward to going back very soonSpecial Features:
- we were looking for solidChapelHillFoodieVIPDined on 7/14/2012we were looking for solid Italian cuisine with a few interesting dishes to distinguish the menu and that is what we got. My penne vodka special was delicious, my husband did flat bread pizza topped with arugala and Italian prosciutto. Both very good. Wines are reasonable. Service outstanding. Relaxed atmosphere, even though there were many large groups there.Special Features:
- This was my third time thereOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/7/2012This was my third time there and I have always had an excellent experience. The food is delicious and the service has been excellent!Special Features:
- AUTHENTIC ITALIAN FOODMannyVIPDined on 7/6/2012In short, 'FAVOLOSO'! If you are a native Italian, or have been to Italy, you will realize in a minute this is authentic Italian cuisine! Its not NY/Italian Style, with everything swimming in red sauce, (I am a New Yorker and have lived in Italy) , but authentic, wonderful Italian food. We eat here a lot, and my 2 favorites are the Melanzane (eggplant) and the Rigatoni Butera. However, everything I have ever tried on the menu is fabulous! In fact, all of the Conte Group Restaurants are superb! 'Toscana' has been a long time favorite of mine, and 'Luce; is really a gorgeous restaurant, especially for a special occasion, or just when you want excellent food. Mezzanotte has great attention to food and the service is wonderful! Bravi!Special Features:
- Our 4th time here have neverFrankDined on 6/24/2012Our 4th time here have never been disappointed. Food is always excellent, atmosphere fun, staff always offers personal attention. Great place to come out for dinner.Special Features:
- We sat outside on a Tuesday,GhobbyVIPDined on 6/19/2012We sat outside on a Tuesday, not an over the top place, just good table service food, and they did a nice job delivering on the appropriate experience; salads were interesting and tasty, pastas were classic and as one one expect; will go back
- Not sure why they've had mixedOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 6/13/2012Not sure why they've had mixed reviews,,, I had an amazing experience! Everyone from the owner to the waiter took great care of us and the pizza we ordered was excellent. I look forward to returning to try their pasta dishes.Special Features:
- Quality of the food was poor.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/4/2012Quality of the food was poor. The pasta dishes were way undercooked as the pasta was still crunchy. Chicken was dry. Service was extremely slow. We went at lunch on a Monday and hardly anyone was there. It still took 50 minutes for a party of 8 to get lunch served.
- Wonderful service, attentiveOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/2/2012Wonderful service, attentive staff, delicious food!Special Features:
- Being from NYC and ItalianOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 5/27/2012Being from NYC and Italian myself I would say this is one of the best places for Italian food in Charlotte.Special Features:
- Good foodPamSVIPDined on 5/26/2012Overall Mezanotte delivers good food. You will not be disappointed, but you also won't be excited either. Portions on most main courses are large and could be shared. If you want upscale Italian visit their restaurant Luce's in Uptown Charlotte.Special Features:
- I thought the food was excellentOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/15/2012I thought the food was excellent and the entire staff went out of their way to make it a great dining experience. Would recommend.Special Features:
- Great restaurant, and theOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 5/4/2012Great restaurant, and the booths seem to help with some of the noise (in prior post visits I have written about how loud the place is; too much hard surfaces). I like the place. Food is always great.Special Features:
- The manager is awesome...OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 5/1/2012The manager is awesome... So attentive to his customers and really nice and funny!Special Features:
- Mezzanine a lunch or dinner mustJjo64VIPDined on 4/28/2012Always consistent in food and service. Delicious and prepared with finesse. Ask your waiter to bring you his favorites and you will be pleasantly surprised. Sometimes items are off menu. Delicious!Special Features:
- Great Italian food!OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 4/14/2012The food was wonderful! Very authentic italian food. We really enjoyed our meal at Mezzanotte!Special Features:
- I had driven past MezzanoteOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/10/2012I had driven past Mezzanote a few times, but it was not until yesterday I actually made reservations using open table. I was very pleased when they were able to find my reservation on time, quickly, and I was seated 3 minutes after entering the door. First, let me tell everyone that while some have had bad experiences at Mezzanote, I strongly believe that it must have been the vibe your were bringing with you because this place is TERRIFIC! The staff is great (especially ANGELO), service is great and the food is DELICIOUS. Everything was perfect. The pizza was authentic Italian style. There is a place to sit outside and the atmosphere was truly Italian. If you want great service ask for ANGELO. He was amazing and very, very attentivSpecial Features:
- A very good over-all impressionOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/7/2012A very good over-all impression on our first visit. Looking forward to future visits.Special Features:
- Stunningly bad. Creepy serverHuffDaddyDined on 3/30/2012Stunningly bad. Creepy server that turned out to be one of the owners. Condescending and smirky. Badly prepared food. One of our worst Charlotte dining experiences. Never again.
- Excellent food... Warm greeting...OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/17/2012Excellent food... Warm greeting... I'd gladly go again!Special Features:
- We both had delicious mealsOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/13/2012We both had delicious meals and our service was outstanding. We like the ambiance of a neighborhood restaurant and will definitely come againSpecial Features:
- We love Mezzanotte and theIliosfanDined on 3/9/2012We love Mezzanotte and the neighborhood feel and appreciation we get from the staff for our loyal patronage.Special Features:
- Overrated & LoudWIGOLFNUTDined on 3/3/2012Average food at best. Very loud. Waiter knew nothing about wine and tried to substitue our wine thinking we would not catch it.
- love the spinach salad andCynthiaDined on 3/2/2012love the spinach salad and the frute de mar with linguine, also the salmon with jasmine rice and capersSpecial Features:
- Everything was wonderful -OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/26/2012Everything was wonderful - food, service and atmosphere.Special Features:
- We went on a Monday nightWSFIVDined on 2/20/2012We went on a Monday night so they weren't very busy. This was our first time and we were very happy with the food and service. We will be back.
- Great place. Was pleasantlyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/14/2012Great place. Was pleasantly surpriesed when I walked in there loved the food,they're pasta is amazing. Great for a romantic night out we went for Valentines. Will definantly return and recommend.Special Features:
- We knew we were in the rightOpenTable Diner Since 2002Dined on 2/14/2012We knew we were in the right place when the manager welcomed us with a glass of champagne for our Valentine's Day dinner as he scoured the restaurant for a nice table for for the two us to enjoy. The Italian food is authentic, affordable and came out hot and delicious. I will recommend this place to friends and family.Special Features:
- Great find!OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 2/14/2012This is a great find! The food was great and the service was better - very friendly and welcoming...Special Features:
- Former FaveRuffieDined on 2/10/2012We used to LOVE this restaurant. It was the only place in Charlotte where we could find artisan pizzas that tasted like the pies we've had in Italy. But it tasted completely different this time. The crust was doughy and tasted like Cheetos. Recipe change?? Anomaly? Otherwise, great place for families. Good pastas. It's nice to have an Italian restaurant with an Italian staff.Special Features:
- Great one for your "regular" listRedwineVIPDined on 1/28/2012Fantastic family atmosphere and the food was great. Would go again.Special Features:
- A neighborhood favorite -OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/20/2012A neighborhood favorite - sometimes a wait but worth it!!!!Special Features:
- Our experience at MezzanotteOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/14/2012Our experience at Mezzanotte never fails to impress! We always have exceptional service & the food is amazing! I highly recommend it! You won't be disappointed!Special Features:
- A very good value. Wine listOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/7/2012A very good value. Wine list reasonably priced, food came out hot and very tasty.