Mesquite Grill @ Tonto Verde
18401 E El Circulo Dr
Rio Verde, AZ 85263Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Mesquite Grill @ Tonto Verde
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.tontoverde.org/
- Phone: 4804710438x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Wednesday - Saturday: 11:00am - 3:00pm.
Dinner: Wednesday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 8:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Continental, American
- Executive Chef: Chris Falconer
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: The beautiful Santa Fe Style Clubhouse at Tonto Verde offers several exciting choices for your special event. The Acacia Ballroom, the Kiva Room and a Multi-Purpose Room are available year round for private rental. The Mesquite Bar & Grill and the Cimarron Dining Room are available for private functions during certain times on a seasonal basis.
Our Ballroom is unlike your typical sparse room. It has a beautifully appointed wooden detailed ceiling and decorative iron chandeliers. It boasts beautiful views of Lake Verde, rolling greens and the Mazatzal Mountains with Four Peaks in the background. By itself, it offers a lovely, intimate setting for smaller groups. When joined with the adjacent Kiva Room and/or Cimarron Dining Room, the room can accommodate large parties.
The Kiva Room
Adjacent to the Acacia Ballroom is our private dining room where Chef will customize a gastronomic extravaganza to tantalize even the most seasoned foodie.
- Private Party Contact: Lynn Casebere 4804712582x
A word from Mesquite Grill @ Tonto Verde
Whether you are in the mood for a casual meal after a fun day of golf or an elegant dining experience our clubhouse restaurants welcome all guests and are open to the public. The Mesquite Bar & Grill, with its open wood trusses and cozy booths, as well as outdoor dining terraces, create a wonderful casual dining experience. Its relaxed atmosphere makes it a great place to enjoy the company of friends or family while experiencing the great menu items our Chef creates. The Bar is open all day and is a great place for gathering with friends or to meet after a round of golf on one of our two 18-hole, premier, championship courses. It features a Happy Hour bar menu and complimentary snacks. The Cimarron Dining Room offers diners a quieter and more elegant option. It showcases a warm, wooden beamed ceiling, iron chandeliers, soft lighting and cozy booths. Floor to ceiling sliding glass doors open to additional heated and covered patio dining.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Mesquite Grill @ Tonto Verde reviews from OpenTable diners
15 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.8Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (14)scenic view (12)neighborhood gem (12)fit for foodies (9)special occasion (8)great for lunch (8)notable wine list (8)good for groups (5)romantic (5)kid-friendly (2)hot spot (2)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Enjoy Tonto VerdePklesch01Dined on 9/5/2014Service and food is always excellent ! Personal attention by staff is wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful EveningOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/3/2014Met friends and the restaurant was packed. Good sign in Sept. Food was great. Attentive staff and service superb.Special Features:
- One of our Favorite PlacesPeabody2Dined on 7/25/2014We eat at the Mesquite Grill @ Tonto Verde often. The food and service are excellent. The wine list, though not large, has an excellent selection that is fairly priced - which is had to find these days. Their meat and seafood are of a consistently high quality. I like the fact that they change the menu monthly. We also enjoy the view - we watch the ducks, egrets, great blue herons and an eagle that is a regular seasonal visitor.Special Features:
- Good Food/Nice PeopleawfbkDined on 7/19/2014I dine here often and always find it very good. I especially like the fish dishes. Chef Chris has a real talent for cooking fish. The trout and the halibut are very good. I also like the steak and the their signature soup "Corn Chowder". The service is always the best and the views are wonderful. There isn't much not to like about the Mesquite Grill.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TVOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/17/2014Some very unique seafood dishes. Wonderful people.Special Features:
- The following 0 reviews are from the Mesquite Grill @ Tonto Verde reviews archive.