Mesa Grill - Caesars Palace Las Vegas
3570 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
SouthwestPrice: $50 and over
Mesa Grill - Caesars Palace Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.caesarspalace.com/casinos/caesars-palace/restaurants-dining/mesa-grill-detail.html
- Phone: 8773464642
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 10:30am - 3:00pm
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 2:30pm
Dinner: Daily: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Southwest
- Executive Chef: Bobby Flay
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Mesa Grill - Caesars Palace Las Vegas
Celebrity Chef Bobby Flay’s only Las Vegas restaurant is Mesa Grill at Caesars Palace, delivering his iconic bold Southwestern flair from his acclaimed New York flagship. Just as striking as the food at Mesa Grill is the atmosphere. Designed by renowned restaurant designer David Rockwell, the open space at this Las Vegas restaurant features rich and vibrant colors and textures that are reminiscent of the American Southwest. On the brunch, lunch and dinner menus at his Caesars Palace restaurant, Chef Bobby Flay presents tongue-tingling dishes. This Las Vegas restaurant’s proximity to Mexico gives Mesa Grill access to some of that country's highest-quality tequila and mezcal offerings, and the expansive wine list has a global reach yet maintains an emphasis on top American wines. A cocktail menu features signature drinks such as the Mesa Pisco Sour and Bitter Frenchie and, of course, the perfectly mixed Mesa Grill Margarita.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
Mesa Grill - Caesars Palace Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in Caesars Palace ›
Mesa Grill - Caesars Palace Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
353 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (263)special occasion (186)hot spot (105)good for groups (89)notable wine list (67)romantic (63)great for lunch (56)great for brunch (45)vibrant bar scene (28)late-night find (21)neighborhood gem (11)kid-friendly (11)scenic view (4)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- First Class All the WayOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/20/2014Always look forward to having dinner at Mesa Grill. Make sure you have reservations well in advance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bobby's the BestTomboDined on 9/19/2014We've eaten at Mesa Grill in New York, The Bahamas, and Las Vegas. It's consistently excellent. Great service, ambiance, and food.Special Features:
- Always excellentflb1011VIPDined on 9/19/2014When in Vegas, we always have dinner one evening at Mesa Grill. We are always seated on time, the servers go above and beyond, and the food is always perfect.Special Features:
- Not our first visit.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/19/2014This is our fourth or fifth trip to Mesa Grill and we are always impressed. The food is excellent and there is always something different and unique on the menu. Our server was outstanding we always leave feeling good about our experience and ready to come back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mesa Grill with high expectationsDinesouttalotVIPDined on 9/18/2014My group of 4 came as foodies and Foodtv fans, so we went in with very high expectations for Bobby Flay's Mesa Grill, and we were still blown away. Myself and another had the veal chop, unreal. Every aspect of the meal exceeded our expectations. If you are in Vegas and anywhere near Caesars, don't miss Bobby Flay's Mesa GrillSpecial Features:
- Amazing food!LoveStellaOliveDined on 9/18/2014Made a reservation on a recommendation from a friend. Easily the best meal of our trip! I highly recommend the corn side dish. The one small drawback was that all the tables were very close together. So much so, that our neighbours were commenting on our food. I think this would be a better choice for a group, and not as a romantic dinner.Special Features:
- Outstanding MealOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/18/2014We ordered the Goat Cheese Queso Fundito and Heirloom tomato salad for appetizers. They both were amazing. For our entrees were had the Ancho Chile Honey Glazed Salmon and the Spiced Rubbed Pork Tenderloin. And of coarse, the best margaritas ever...Cactus Pear!!! Everything was cooked perfectly and bursting with flavor.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 9/17/2014Second time I've been to the Mesa Grill and it was just as splendid as I remembered.Special Features:
- InterestingOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/16/2014This was my first time at a celebrity chef restaurant. It's a gorgeous room and very noisy. Service was very good. Food is all quite spicy, not a surprise given the chef's leanings, but every dish had heat and it became difficult to distinguish among the nuances. That being said, everything was tasty.Special Features:
- LV MustWandapDined on 9/16/2014Las Vegas has lots of celebrity chef restaurants but Mesa is one of the best...love The Flay touchSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food.Happycouple2Dined on 9/16/2014Had a great time at Mesa Grill. Food came out fast and was delicious. Had the Tuna and Chile relleno. The Cajeta chocolate cake was awesome!!! Will definitely go back next time we are I'm Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Must when in VegadRaulDined on 9/15/2014The food and service was great. All our dished came out fast and warm. I highly recommend the pork tender loin if you enjoy a spaciy dish. Over all we had great service and a wounderful experiance at the Mesa GrillSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mesa Grill...a wonderful experienceladiesnightoutDined on 9/15/2014This dining experience was excellent, the food was so flavorful and presented just beautifully. Our server Laura was friendly, helpful and very professional. We would definitely recommend Mesa Grill to others and the next time we're in Las Vegas it will be on our list of places to dine, thank you Bobby Flay.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fine dining at its bestChefSkipDined on 9/15/2014The Mesa grill defines fine dining. Our server Kent, and his staff did an amazing job of taking care of us the entire evening. We informed them upon arrival that my wife had a tree nut and peanut allergy and Kent took special care to ensure that there were no allergens present in her food. We ordered appetizers, main dishes and desserts and all three courses were excellent. I will say that if you do not like spicy food you may need to say something, because in typical Bobby Flay style, some of these dishes have a bit of a zip to them. I was fine with it, but there may be some folks that don't take to it as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pretty goodCardioDocDined on 9/13/2014We had the Roasted corn soup, Mini-lobster tacos, chile rubbed pork tenderloin and 5 pepper crusted Ahi Tuna. All were excellent. Just felt a bit rushed. Bread that was brought to the table was very mediocre.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good as AlwaysSPJamesVIPDined on 9/12/2014Whenever we travel to LasVegas we make sure to have dinner at Mesa Grill. We stopped again and good as ever. Great drinks and great food. Service was wonderful and inspite of a busy evening and a very long drop in waiting line, our reservation was honored and we were seated a couple minutes early. The food continues to impress and is classic Flay. Don't miss it.Special Features:
- Amazing AgainOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/12/2014Went to Mesa Grill a few years ago with last Vegas trip and wanted to go again as part of this trip. Amazing asbefore...food and service are super.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our meal was fantastic!!TKW052375Dined on 9/12/2014My husband had the pork and I had the lobster;both wonderful. The server had cautioned that the sauce on the lobster was "a little spicy" so I had it to the side.... It was perfect! I appreciated that the server was knowledgable about the menu... I actually asked for extra sauce for the lobster..Special Features:
- Not my best visit.WilltravelforfoodDined on 9/11/2014I had visited a few years ago with just three people and had a fantastic visit. Our large group arrived on time, but waited an hour for our table (reservation through Open Table). During our wait, host staff apologized but that's about it. Food was excellent. Lamb was perfectly cooked. I ate one of two lamb chops. I asked to take away the untouched lamb chop. The wait staff agreed but never brought it back. I think it is a top notch restaurant, but can't recommend it for large groups.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another Bobby Flay successOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 9/11/2014My waiter was superb - instead of just giving me recommendations, he inquired about my tastes and preferences then guided me to some particular items on the menu. For instance, I love lamb but at a Bobby Flay restaurant I was not inclined to order it. My waiter directed me to the best lamb chops I have ever had.Special Features:
- Fabulous experience and foodFoodiebeanDined on 9/10/2014We visited Mesa Grill for my boyfriend's birthday and had an exceptional experience. The food was mouthwatering and the wine list was extensive. A fabulous meal with a great server who went beyond to make sure we were happy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Food and ServiceHappydinerDined on 9/9/2014This is a gem amoung the restaurants at Caesars in Las Vegas.Special Features:
- Better to Watch on TV...AlmostMGDined on 9/9/2014Highlights first: Service is A+; food was attractively presented; ambience was fine for a busy casino location; margaritas (with >30 tequila choices) were GREAT (I chose "bar brand" tequila), the bread basket was kept full, and the tomato salad (I think this must be a seasonal offering because it's not on the online menu) was the best food of the evening. Negatives: The grilled shrimp tamale was excessively salty; the BBQ'd duck in a blue corn crepe had a goopy, too rich, too sweet sauce that overpowered the appetizer; the pork tenderloin entree was excessively spicy with more of the extra salty corn tamale; and the sides were too expensive and too generously portioned. I now know I prefer Mr. Flay on TV rather than cooking my meal.Special Features:
- Left feeling underwhelmed.AndrewDined on 9/9/2014We were sat quickly and had a view of the casino. Server was quick and friendly. My main downside about Mesa Grill is the food isn't really worth what you get. Entrees are a la carte, which is pretty common for high end places, but the $10 sides were not shareable as most places are. Hard to justify spending $10 each on a small side of mashed potatoes or half of a baked potato. The food was decent, but was not at the top of the list compared to other places we dined during the trip. Glad that we gave it a try, but won't go back in the future. The value isn't there. Also, having to reserve a table with a credit card for a party of 4 is really tacky. Other places we have gone in Vegas at a higher price point didn't require this.Special Features:
- Awesome food and serivceNamelessVIPDined on 9/8/2014Our meal was perfect. It was actually very busy for a Monday but our meal came quickly.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/8/2014Mesa Grill is by far one of the best restaurants in Las Vegas! Best food and service!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/8/2014Very good food, server was very attentive and pleasant, she was very helpful with recommendations on the menu. We will Definitely come back, and will highly recomend to friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Did not disappoint!KimbelryDined on 9/7/2014For years I have watched Bobby Flay on TV and to eat at his restaurant was quite a treat. Fantastic food and service!Special Features:
- Stripped BassJimmyVDined on 9/6/2014If you love sea food I highly recommend the Stripped Bass, the blue crab sauce which the fish came on was an added surprise and complemented the dish greatly. The service was great the atmosphere was festive, we had a great dining experience.Special Features:
- Great Dining ExperienceEvelinaDined on 9/6/2014Though ly enjoyed dinner at the Mesa Grill. The service was impeccable. The food was fabulous. Love the lobster tacos appetizer. Loin of pork w/sweet potato tamale just right. Highly recommendSpecial Features:
- Fabulous DinnerTeaTimeDined on 9/5/2014We were very impressed with Mesa Grill. Hostess seated us as soon as we arrived and was turning others away that did not have a reservation. The food was spectacular. Our server explained the menu and what their most popular dishes were. Very unique flavors with a hint of spice. Bobby takes classic dishes and modernizes them. Our party of four enjoyed everything we ordered. Great meal and reasonably priced. Will definitely visit again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding!SbrattDined on 9/5/2014This was our first time to eat here and I'm so glad we did. The food and drinks were amazing!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding as alwaysGefauhrDined on 9/5/2014Great food excellent atmosphere. This was our fourth trip to Mesa and it has yet failed to impress!Special Features:
- Food doesn't match the fanfarechillinfoolDined on 9/5/2014The tables are very close together. We started with the jumbo shrimp tamale which was very good. For entrees, my wife had the salmon and I had the coffee crusted filet. My wife said her salmon was very good. My filet, which I ordered medium rare, actually was butterflied(?) which is usually done for medium well to well done steaks. It was pink, dry, and bland. The seasoning was good, but not sure about their steak cooking techniques, I've had better at Outback! We had the roasted corn as a side which was excellent. I probably should have returned my steak but we were getting ready to go for a show. I think the Mesa Grill will lose a lot of business when The Border Grill opens nearby in October. The service at Mesa was very good.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just as good as NYShertutDined on 9/4/2014We loved Mesa Grill in NYC and were very sad to see it close. This was very close to exactly the same. Loved it!Special Features:
- Bobby Flay in Vegas, BabyOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/3/2014If you like your food with that southwest flair, Mesa Grill is your place. We have also eaten at Mesa Grill, NYC and the Vegas restaurant is just as good. Bobby has a knack for taking the standard southwestern flavors to a new level. Not inexpensive, but worth every penny.Special Features:
- BHANVIPDined on 8/31/2014Our meal was outstanding. Our party of 6 loved the variety of Margaritas. The waitress was helpful is steering the wimpy among us away from the hot entres and had the kitchen put spicy sauces on the side (even so, the kitchen put jallepeno slices on my lamb - I got a few stray seeds and was not happy!). The lamb, vealchop and pork tenderloin were all cooked to perfection. I cant remember the name of the dessert but it was a chocolate pudding like dish - was no less than amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mesa GrillvivalasvegasDined on 8/31/2014Possibly the best value inside Caesar Palace. Moderate pricing; excellent food and service. Lunch or dinner!Special Features:
- A must go toluvtoeatDined on 8/31/2014We go to The Mesa Grill every trip we take to Las Vegas which is at least two or three times a year. The food is amazing and the Margaritas fantastic.Special Features:
- Great FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/29/2014We really enjoyed our meals. Lamb chops and the lobster.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.