Mesa Grill - Caesars Palace Las Vegas
3570 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
SouthwestPrice: $50 and over
Mesa Grill - Caesars Palace Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.caesarspalace.com/casinos/caesars-palace/restaurants-dining/mesa-grill-detail.html
- Phone: 8773464642
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 10:30am - 3:00pm
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 2:30pm
Dinner: Daily: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Southwest
- Executive Chef: Bobby Flay
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Mesa Grill - Caesars Palace Las Vegas
Celebrity Chef Bobby Flay’s only Las Vegas restaurant is Mesa Grill at Caesars Palace, delivering his iconic bold Southwestern flair from his acclaimed New York flagship. Just as striking as the food at Mesa Grill is the atmosphere. Designed by renowned restaurant designer David Rockwell, the open space at this Las Vegas restaurant features rich and vibrant colors and textures that are reminiscent of the American Southwest. On the brunch, lunch and dinner menus at his Caesars Palace restaurant, Chef Bobby Flay presents tongue-tingling dishes. This Las Vegas restaurant’s proximity to Mexico gives Mesa Grill access to some of that country's highest-quality tequila and mezcal offerings, and the expansive wine list has a global reach yet maintains an emphasis on top American wines. A cocktail menu features signature drinks such as the Mesa Pisco Sour and Bitter Frenchie and, of course, the perfectly mixed Mesa Grill Margarita.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
Mesa Grill - Caesars Palace Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in Caesars Palace ›
Mesa Grill - Caesars Palace Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
360 reviews since May 1, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (262)special occasion (195)hot spot (107)good for groups (85)notable wine list (69)romantic (69)great for lunch (52)great for brunch (50)vibrant bar scene (25)late-night find (22)neighborhood gem (10)kid-friendly (8)scenic view (4)Show More
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/24/2014The atmosphere was good and the the service was great but the food was lacking. I had 2 of Bobby's signature dishes and was disappointed in both. The tamale was over sweet and shrimp over cooked. The pork was cooked well but so over saturated in sauce it was lost. Just when I thought dessert could redeem the meal chocolate pudding my nephew could have made. Bobby broke my foodie heart.
- DisappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 8/23/2014Food was bland, margaritas were completely ordinary, and service was rushed; it was so uncomfortable. The waitstaff asked us which wine we had ordered to reconstruct the bill (two different people handled the wine service) that I guess had been incomplete. I don't really know what happened with that, but suddenly our server was at our table asking what we were drinking. We each had one marg and one glass of wine, and there were only two of us, so how did they not know? I was so embarrassed for having chosen where to dine that night. I thought a Bobby Flay place would be awesome but it was uncomfortable and the food just was not good.
- Good Pub FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/23/2014We have eaten here several times and it seems they finally have the restaurant under control. Service was good, food also good.Special Features:
- CorkieDined on 8/23/2014Love this place. Flavors in food are outstanding. Always go there when in Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 1st time & delighted!critiqueVIPDined on 8/22/2014Mesa grill was great! Our waiter was real nice. The food was so flavorful & delicious! The side portions were perfect sizes for sharing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Most delicious food in VegasFoodluvDined on 8/22/2014This place is ridiculous. Everything is amazing. The corn chowder alone is worth it and the margaritas are yummySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding dining experience.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/21/2014We went in before seeing KA at the MGM Grand and had the best meal of our Las Vegas vacation. We were sat promptly at our reservation time and allowed to bring in drinks we had received on the casino floor. Our table for two felt very private and our waiter was attentive without constantly interrupting us. The lighting was perfect for us and the noise level was low enough to maintain a normal conversation. The food (lamb & Pork main dishes) was incredible and neither of us could stop until it was gone. Well worth the time and money.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't Expect Bobby Flay QualityMNMedManDined on 8/18/2014We went to lunch at the restaurant. Looking for a foodie experiance. We ordered Duck and Tuna appetizers. The duck was a good bite but very over sauced. Tuna Tatar was fabulous. A 50% reduction of expectations. The waiter recommended the salmon club and Yucatan chicken. The chicken came raw in the middle and the salmon was so overly smoked by the restaurant that we could only take one bite. The manager did not come over to the table but he did take off the price of the salmon (not the chicken). What A Total Disappointment. With so many other options in Vegas, run to the others.
- Absolutely AwesomePlettDined on 8/16/2014This is one of my favorite restaurants in Vegas. The food is such an experience coupled with a high-end staff. You must try the Mesa Grill when in Vegas!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodEatery84VIPDined on 8/16/2014Good food, good service. Most things are on the spicy side, but that was expected. Would go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mesa GrillKatillac2VIPDined on 8/16/2014Once, again, Mesa met and exceeded expectations. Our second time here, we received great service and wonderful food.Special Features:
- Excellent as usualDeborahDined on 8/16/2014This is the second time I have had brunch here - and will definitely come back for brunch again next time I am in town!. Service was exemplary - loved how everyone greeted us as we came in. Our server was really helpful with feedback (as we were torn between a few menu choices). And needless to say - the Margaritas are spectacular!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Highly Recommend!jnico1Dined on 8/10/2014My fiance and I dined here on a Sunday night at 8pm. The restaurant is beautiful and the ambiance was perfect for a special date night. We had the Roasted Corn Soup which was very creamy and flavorful - a must try - and a spicy Tomato Salad which was very good. For our entrees, I had the Coffee Rubbed Filet Mignon w/ mushrooms and ancho chile sauce. It was a good size, cooked perfectly, a bit spicy, and incredibly delicious. My fiance had the Mango + Spice Crusted Tuna Steak over a bed of toasted pine nut cous cous. It was melted in your mouth amazing. The best tuna steak he's ever had and he's very picky. We were too stuffed for dessert. We each had a glass of wine and our bill was $216. Service was outstanding! Loved it!Special Features:
- Excellent as usualZQubedVIPDined on 8/10/2014Mesa Grill Las Vegas, just like it's NYC counterpart, always provides a great meal. Great southwestern/Mexican inspired dishes. The pork tenderloin staple is amazing. The other plates are equally as goodSpecial Features:
- Fantastic!OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/9/2014Our server was superb, he's been with Mesa Grill for years - he even goes there on his free time. He suggested the tamale shrimp appetizer and he didn't disappoint. Best tuna steak I've ever head - the quality was excellent. My husband had the spicy pork which he also enjoyed. I'm just disappointed I was too full for the dessert! Can't wait to go back the next time I'm in VegasSpecial Features:
- ImpressedDrezDined on 8/8/2014Ate our Anniversary dinner here. Had a great experience. The waiter was funny, professional and witty. The food was excellent. I had the coffee crusted filet mignon which was perfectly made to my desire. Wife had the grilled chicken that came with a spicy tangy sauce. That was delicious as well. Our dinner reservations were at 7. Walked in and we were immediately seated. We had a great experience and would love to come back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- justxjessVIPDined on 8/8/2014Second time here and was as good as I remembered. Our waitress was so warm and friendly. Lobster taco appetizers were BOMBBB!!! Peach Margarita was also quite yummy.Special Features:
- Consistently Fabulous!OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 8/8/2014This is my 3rd time at Mesa Grill and it's better than ever! Arrive early to enjoy a creative cocktail at the bar to get the evening started! The queso dip and tiger shrimp appetizers are a must and be sure to save room for desserts!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceDinerdadDined on 8/7/2014Stellar service except for one person but the others more than made up for it. Food was awesome. Great night overall.Special Features:
- Texan foodie 1OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/7/2014Fabulous food, service, and ambience. Wine was exceptional, service was great and we are still talking about the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mesa Grill is Fantastic!SLCBDined on 8/7/2014This was out 5th time to the Mesa Grill and once again it was outstanding. Consistent service and food each time. The flavors and presentation are unbeatable! Can't wait until our next visit!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the mesa grillLinnDined on 8/6/2014Our reservations were honored really fast upon check-in and this set the tempo for the whole meal. Attentive wait staff with a wonderful of modern southwestern items to choose from on the menu. We recommend Rhe Mesa Grill and would return...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- VERY DISAPOINTING!OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 8/6/2014It has been a few years since we went to Mesa Grill. We probably will not return again. The service was slow. The shrimp appetizer was horrible. The burrata tomato salad was drowning in a vinegar dressing. The veal chop was mostly fat. When you wait 20 minutes for your main course and the other guests are eating their long awaited for meal you aren't likely to ask for a new meal. Two of us had a tough over done lobster dinner that was horrible. Really what has happened to the quality meals at Mesa Grill?
- ExcellentMulliganvilleVIPDined on 8/5/2014I must say that the pork tenderloin is one of the best I've had. The Tiger Shrimp app is quite nice as well. Overall, a very enjoyable dinner. We shared an app, side, entree and desert. Each enjoyed a margarita...walked out for $130. Not bad at all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful experienceeatingislivingDined on 8/5/2014On our trip to Vegas we did not gamble we did the "Food Network Star" eating tour. We were unable to eat at all of the stars restaurants but this was our favorite. The waiter made excellent recommendations and the Margarita's were OUTSTANDING!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Good FoodVlmcancunDined on 8/4/2014Excellent food and services. Nice place. Near to stripSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mesa Grill has the best staff!TravelnDineDined on 8/3/2014Mesa Grill in Caesar's will keep you coming back for more. The special southwest flair and dining experience was unique and satisfying. The staff on hand were the best and our waiter even shook our hands as we parted the restaurant. A must would be to get the chocolate cake dessert at the end to share. Heaven on earth. Would definitely be back for more.Special Features:
- Always a WinnerDebbieDined on 8/2/2014My husband and I had shied away from the celebrity restaurants until 3 years ago when we decided we'd give Mesa Grill a try - mainly because I had one of the Flay BBQ cookbooks and we liked everything we made. Well - Mesa Grill is now the first reservation - even before the hotel - that we make when we are planning a trip to Vegas! We often plan on going to another restaurant the 2nd night, but end up back there for round two. The food is simply incredible. Every single visit we try something new and we are always delighted. The staff is exemplary and they seem to have low to no turnover as we see the same faces each time. I have never had a single appetizer or meal that has been less than perfect. Kudos to the chef and his staff.Special Features:
- Bobby gets it right every timeEricA35Dined on 8/2/20144th visit. Fantastic everblueme.the muffin was the best of the bread basket and the blue pancake rabbit app was a star.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious!foodiefreakDined on 8/1/2014My husband and I made reservations here per the recommendation of a friend. When we were seated I was a little disappointed because I looked at a wall! We were stuck in a corner and it wasn't the best atmosphere. But once that first appetizer came... I was very pleased! We had the heirloom tomato salad and the flavors were incredible. The buffalo mozzarella was the best I have ever had. I ordered the halibut special over corn succotash and it was equally as delicious. My husband order the coffee rubbed filet and he was very pleased as well. I would highly recommend it for the food but not so much for the ambience.Special Features:
- Good WaiterJoanofStCDined on 7/31/2014Everything was good, but not nearly as good as I expected. In fact my first few bites of my soup were even cold. (The center was warm, but the outsides were cold.) Also, I expected it to be more flavorful. The lobster tacos were good, but small. The duck pancake was good as well, but a little too much BBQ sauce and once again... small. Our waiter was great. Relaxing experience. I guess for me, the bottom line is that I paid too much for what I got. I left Lola's (Cleveland) paying 50% more, but I felt it was worth it. Here, not as much. So sorry!!! But I wanted to be honest.Special Features:
- Excellent ServicemesaluvDined on 7/30/2014I must say that the service in general was very good. We were welcomed by many people and thanked by the same upon our exit. That being said, our server was amazing. He explained dished and drinks with such a passion that it made us want to eat everything. He gave us recommendations based on our needs and wants, and we truly felt comfortable with them. Unfortunately, we did not get his name, but he was exceptional. As for the food, it was a lot more seasoned than we are accustomed too. For me, the tastes we phenomenal, and I enjoyed every bite. My wife has a simpler pallet, and she was very happy when the kitchen was able to remove the sauce and tone down the flavors. FYI, she ended up dipping her chicken in the sauce! Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 50-50foodiefolksDined on 7/29/2014The Pomegranate Martini tasted like cough syrup and a steak we ordered was requested medium and came back very rare. On the flip side, the Port Tenderloin and Lamp Chops were great.Special Features:
- AllaboutthesauceAllaboutthesauceDined on 7/29/2014Wonderful dining experience. All of the wait staff was very friendly and knowledgeable about the food. Food was really a great blend of southwestern spices in an elegant presentation. Lamb chops were superb -- and the tamales served with each dish were delicious.
- Flay's Inventive Southwestern FareNancyMVIPDined on 7/29/2014Whenever we are in Las Vegas we eat lunch at Mesa Grill. The food is excellent and inventive without being so esoteric it is off-putting, and the service is great: friendly and efficient. Tables are close to one another; hard surfaces everywhere can make for lots of noise, but lunchtime usually is quieter than in the evening. I tried the roasted corn soup this time as a first course. It was the best I have eaten anywhere.Special Features:
- Great ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/27/2014We had dinner for 2 here (tuna nachos, pork tenderloin, lamb chops, and a few margaritas). It was the best meal we have ever had, we almost felt guilty for eating something so delicious. The only thing that didnt quite sit right, was we felt a little rushed when ordering our entrees. I'm sure it was accidental, but we hardly looked at the menu before he was already walking away. Now stop reading this review, and go eat here!Special Features:
- SnickersVIPDined on 7/27/2014Expected better from a "top chef" branded restuarant
- Not worth the priceKathy57Dined on 7/27/20144 people in our party. For beef, only filet mignon was excellent. Ribeye was gristly and had a lot of fat. New York Strip Steak was dry. The regular margaritas were okay, too expensive and too small, however the pear margarita was great. The tamale as a side dish just crumbled when taken out of the husk. The corn and cilantro side dish and twice baked potatoes were good. The bread basket had really good jalapeño bread but the cornbread crumbled in your hands when you tried to eat it, too dry. With tip, we paid $400 for 4 people. For that price, we should have been wowed. A more reasonable price for the quality of that meal should have been about $150. We were disappointed because we like Bobby Flay as a celebrity chef.
- Just Awesome!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/23/2014Did not disappoint, we had the Tuna Nachos-Amazing! Shrimp and corn tamale apps then the most outstanding pork tenderloin. I will be looking for the recipe. Also they offer a kids menu that is not on the menu, the grilled chicken and mashed potatoes were to die for.Special Features:
- CookinCathDined on 7/23/2014Ate here a few yrs ago and thought it was fabulous. Happy to say the second time was even better!! Absolutely the best service ever!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.