Meritage at the Omni Interlocken Resort
500 Interlocken Blvd.
Broomfield, CO 80021Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Meritage at the Omni Interlocken Resort
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.omnihotels.com/FindAHotel/DenverInterlocken/Dining.aspx
- Phone: (303) 464-3330
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Friday, 6:30am - 4:00pm; Saturday - Sunday, 7:00am - 4:00pm. Lunch: Daily, 11:00am - 4:00pm. Dinner: Daily, 5:00pm - 10:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: David Harker
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Fireplace, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Small and large conference rooms available.
- Private Party Contact: Catering Department 3034643256
- Entertainment: “Wine Down Wednesday"- From 5pm until 6pm the Meritage will be hosting a complimentary Wine and Cheese tasting in our lobby. Stay for dinner and enjoy 50% off any of our 200 bottles of wine, Wine by the glass or our NEW wine flights. (No price limitations)
A word from Meritage at the Omni Interlocken Resort
The word Meritage was originally coined as an American expression of excellence – a term that combines "Merit" and "Heritage" in a definition of the finest blended American wines. Meritage, the restaurant, stands as a perfect symbol of a commitment to excellence. With its floor-to-ceiling windows framing Long's Peak and the Flatirons, Meritage offers American cuisine.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
Meritage at the Omni Interlocken Resort - Best Restaurants in Broomfield ›
Meritage at the Omni Interlocken Resort reviews from OpenTable diners
20 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelQuiet
special occasion (8)romantic (8)fit for foodies (6)notable wine list (6)scenic view (5)great for brunch (4)good for groups (4)neighborhood gem (2)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Anniversary DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/21/2014Our waiter was great to deal with. Very knowledgeable of the meats and wine pairing. The restaurant was very elegant in regards of lighting, table settings and atmosphere. Would we go back, YES!!!!!. This was our second time staying at this Hotel and dining at this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 1/2 & 1/2OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/24/2014The restaurant is dimly lit and on the romantic side, but also good for groups. The food was 1/2 good and 1/2 not so good. Sea bass was excellent but the mushrooms were very tough. My husband got the bison tenderloin which he said was OK, but the sweet potatoes underneath were not cooked at all. Waitress offered a replacement at no charge of mushrooms that turned out to be greasy and tough, like mine. So, all my husband ate was steak and bread...........not good. Wine, dessert, and cappucino were all great. Service was WONDERFUL but that didn't help the food to be any better. Also, this was our anniversary so we were there for a very special time and was disappointed.Special Features:
- long waiyBuckeyeVIPDined on 10/4/2014We ordered entrees, server would not wait for wine order. Never came back, after sitting for 10 to 15 minutes, she returned to tell us that our food order would be at least 30 minutes. We left. At the table next to us, the lady returned her chicken because it was undercooked
- EmptyCathcamVIPDined on 10/2/2014I've never been there before, it was empty. Service was prompt, the food was also served promptly, it was OK. The wine list wasn't great, overall a functional meal, but given the place was empty, it was way too expensive. We paid $164 for 2x appetizers, 2x entrees, and a $48 bottle of wine.
- 3 VisitsRobertDined on 9/24/20141st Dinner - beyond excellent. 2nd Breakfast - Server's perception of timing and what we wanted were inaccurate. 3rd Anniversary Dinner - Recaptured most of our first visit (often hard to do) and exceeded it in attention by five separate staff wishing us a Happy Anniversary. We will be back and continue to recommend the Meritage. It is the best value in Boulder County.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NickiDined on 9/5/2014We've dined here for lunch before, but this was our first time having dinner. The service was great and the food was fantastic!Special Features:
- DisappointedBroomfield1Dined on 8/31/2014Group had three steaks - for the price - limited flavor. Service was very poor (however polite). For the money there are a dozen locations preferred.Special Features:
- Exceeded expectationsDaveDined on 8/30/2014I knew right away that something special was in store for us when I noticed the elegant decor. What attention to detail! The food was excellent, though not many choices for vegetarians (like myself), but my omnivorous wife had plenty of options to choose from. Each course was excellent, and the service was warm and attentive. Bravo, Meritage.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for a hotel restaurantFressDined on 8/26/2014At a business dinner here a few days ago, I found the food to be good though not spectacular. The ambiance was nice and quiet, conducive to a good conversation. I wouldn't rush back unless you stay at the hotel and don't feel like going elsewhere.
- entree too saltybicyclistVIPDined on 8/14/2014We were a party of 5. Two of us ordered the entree with the pork chop with a raspberry sauce. Both chops were excessively salty, the preparation must have been screwed up. They gave us new entrees, scallops, which was very good. So were the other entrees. But the service was very slow, especially on the second replacement entree. For compensation they didn't charge extra on the more expensive dishes, gave a dessert, and 15% off the bill. We were running out of time, so we ordered a kids dessert for our granddaughter. Then that took a long time to come out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EnjoyableVIPDined on 8/10/2014Brunch was great, we look forward to it on a monthly basis. We always request Roberto, he is excellent!Special Features:
- Overpriced for Quality of foodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/6/2014Limited menu with no chicken options. Filet was average at best. I frequented the restaurant when I lived in CO previously and upon moving back returned based on prior good experiences (quality of food and white linens). Was disappointed with recent experience. May or may not return.
- Sunday brunchEUDadVIPDined on 8/3/2014Probably one of the best spots for Sunday brunch in the Denver/Boulder area.Special Features:
- The following 233 reviews are from the Meritage at the Omni Interlocken Resort reviews archive.
- Good food, service okayBusymamaDined on 7/20/2014Good was good, they need to label items on the buffet as containing nuts! Waiter was super in attentive; didn't clear plates, fill water, etc. kids eat free with paid adult for Sunday buffet so that is nice..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service makes a differencePoreoDined on 6/28/2014We frequent Meritage for their Sunday brunch and occasional dinner. It is normally a great experience and we really like the quiet ambience. Unfortunately, the restaurant has employed a waiter that knows nothing about service. Our appetizers came out and my soup was nothing but oil. It took the waiter 20 minutes to come over and address the issue. Of course, I expected the entrees out shortly but was told they could be held back to bring out a new appetizer. I then received a dry steak that was well past medium because I assume it was being "held back" under a heat lamp. Our waiter quickly disappeared and wasn't seen for over an hour. Hope management will address this issue as it has been commented on in other reviews...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Must!flnfoodieDined on 6/27/2014Great food, great service and a awesome view of the mountainsSpecial Features:
- Surprisingly good eats!TylerDined on 6/18/2014I highly recommend this restaurant, especially on Wednesday nights. They have a theme on Wed. nights called "wine down Wednesday's" where all bottles of wine on their list are halfoff. This allows you to enjoy some very good wines without all the mark-up. In addition, the food was surprisingly great considering this is a restaurant inside the Omni Hotel. Therefore, we give the food & wine experience four stars and would recommend it to travelers staying in Broomfield.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gourmet FoodAZBobVIPDined on 6/12/2014Wonderful restaurant. Delicious food. Service was very good but room for improvement. Specials were not offered and did not mention wine special on Wednesday.Special Features:
- Food was great!NeighborsDined on 6/2/2014We live in area pand this is one of out favorite spots for lunch and dinner. Food always good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentRFLWKDined on 5/23/2014Everything about this restaurant was great!! The food, the waiter and the drinks. Would definitely come back. Fish, steak and bison were excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great foodWheatridge1VIPDined on 5/4/2014Had a sea bass with green Chile cream sauce entree that was one of the best entrees I have ever eatenSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our anniversary dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/25/2014We had a wonderful 19th anniverary dinner. Our waiter was tremendous. I believe his name was Jeff De Franti??? The food and atmosphere and wait staff was terrific!!Special Features:
- Bad serviceMollyDined on 4/23/2014Our waiter a heavy set dark haired fellow, Was very unfriendly. Brought out an incorrect drink and acted like it was a problem to correct it. Several times he was rude or demanding to the water and bread girls. Food was ok, but once he gave us the dessert menu, he didn't come back for 15 minutes. By then we were over it. I think the man who sat is was great and friendly. Our waiter was not. Could be a great restaurant with a staff change.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/18/2014The trip adviser web site showed the menu having several pasta dishes. We are gluten free and was excited to try the Resturant since the menu showed several options that were gluten free After arriving at the Resturant the menu displayed absolutely no pasta and no gluten free options.Special Features:
- Out of the WayFranW17Dined on 4/4/2014This is a hotel restaurant, a little out of the way for locals. The food was good, the service was very good, and it has an extensive wine list. The downside? It's a bit overpriced.Special Features:
- Service lostViking2547Dined on 3/29/2014Server seemed unhappy from taking drink orders to explaining sides to forgetting to bring any bread to serving desert, he had no business working in what could be a nice restaurant. Ingredients in scallop an d bison tenderloin dish were good, but sauces overpowered.Special Features:
- Always a nice eveningSpmpDined on 3/8/2014We went to celebrate our 35th anniversary. The service and the food were great. They have a fireplace at the end of the room that you might want to request in your reservation for Winter nights.Special Features:
- A Nice SurpriseLoopdLoopDined on 3/8/2014The high-caliber food is the biggest surprise at this hotel restaurant tucked inside an office park. The service staff, however, is made up of locals who address couples as "you guys," which definitely detracts from the otherwise upscale and pricey experience. The dining room is quite large and mercifully quiet.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- VikiVikiDined on 2/25/2014The Meritage is a neighborhood gem! It's quiet out of the way atmosphere is great for groups or for a quick romantic getaway. The food was tasty and was served in a timely manner. Thank you to the staff at The Meritage as they made us feel like VIP's. I will recommend this restaurant to all my friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MellowColoradoanDined on 2/20/2014The Meritage has a mellow ambiance; smooth jazz playing in the background, soft lighting, fireplace. It's perfect for romance as well as high-end business dinner; our service person (Jeff) was positive, warm, professional. My sea bass was done"just right" and my friends steak was delicious. Five stars! I'm glad to find a quality restaurant close by, rather than dealing with big-city traffic and parking.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perennial FavoriteMikeDined on 2/15/2014Some of the finest food around. Great service, great food, we'll be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Valentine's DayVanSDined on 2/14/2014While crowded, the service was excellent...time for interaction with our favorite server, Jeff. The steak was excellent and the halibut was very good. We had a lovely time in a romantic atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Valentine MenuKelliDined on 2/14/2014We tried Meritage at the Omni for the first time on Valentines Day. They had a great menu. We ordered the Valentine special with wine paring. FANTASTIC!! We will be back. I noticed they have Brunch, I think we will try that next.Special Features:
- Great FoodJustintoDined on 2/14/2014Six of us attended the Meritage for Valentine's dinner. We chose to go with the 4 course meal with wine paring: $100 each. It sounds expensive but the food was fantastic and the wines expertly matched.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Pleasant SupriseEnjoyableVIPDined on 2/13/2014We go to The Meritage once a month for Brunch and we really look forward to it. This was the first time we tried it for dinner and it was a pleasant surprise. The food was very good, nice atmosphere and our waiter, Jeff, was very accommodating. There were 3 of us and our entrees consisted of the scallops, the lamb and the pork....all perfect. The only negative was the Bread Pudding for dessert (The Creme Brûlée was excellent).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentJenandCraigDined on 2/7/2014My husband and I dine at the meritage at least twice a month. Staff is welcoming and food outstanding. Relaxing atmosphere.Special Features:
- Wish food was as good as the wineanniversaryDined on 1/25/2014The staff was friendly and accommodating. Our waiter, Joey, was very knowledgeable, especially about the wine list. He recommended a wine that was less expensive than the one we were considering - and it was a great pick. I was a little disappointed in the food. The sea bass was prepared well and tasted delicious. The accompanying fried risotto balls were a let down. I would have preferred risotto. The vegetable didn't add anything to the meal, either. For the price I expected higher quality food. We ran out of time for dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sometimes you need a GREAT mealSeanDined on 12/23/2013Got my Christmas bonus, so I took the roommates out for dinner. We went the Monday before Christmas after 8pm, so we pretty much had the restaurant to ourselves. The complimentary jalapeno cheddar bread was really tasty. Not overpowering as you might expect from the name. The waiter was able to give us in-depth answers to all our questions about the food and wine. Huge wine list. The food was amazing. The New York Strip steak was one of the best steaks I've ever had. The lamb comes out on the rib, nice an juicy, very flavorful, and some nice side dishes on the plate. I normally hate fish, but I really enjoyed the Seared Sea Bass. The sauce tastes great and masks the "fish" taste. Its ~$35/plate, but sometimes you need a GREAT meal!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Sunday brunch in the areacawrighDined on 12/22/2013The title says it all. I was very happy that our waiter brought cream to the table at the some time as the coffeeSpecial Features:
- Excellent BrunchEnjoyableVIPDined on 12/22/2013Our family enjoys brunch at The Meritage once a month, something we all look forward to. The food is excellent and varied. Roberto is wonderful. We range in age from 5 to 70 and It's never disappointing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.