2805 Center Valley Parkway
Center Valley, PA 18034Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://meltgrill.com/
- Phone: 6107989000x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Sunday - Saturday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
ONLINE RESERVATIONS are for dining room only,
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Christopher Heath
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: We can accommodate parties of 20 to 150 guests in a private setting.
- Private Party Contact: Brittany Leon or Sarah Petryk 6107989000x15
A word from Melt
Melt puts a modern twist on traditional Italian cuisine. A visually stunning design provides a dramatic setting for a wide variety of creatively prepared salads, pizzas, pastas & grilled entrees. The extensive menu is complemented by a 200 bottle wine list featuring vintages from California, Italy & France.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Melt reviews from OpenTable diners
212 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (149)romantic (126)fit for foodies (89)good for groups (77)notable wine list (73)hot spot (64)great for outdoor dining (62)great for lunch (59)vibrant bar scene (44)neighborhood gem (36)late-night find (29)scenic view (19)great for brunch (18)kid-friendly (10)Show More
- Dark!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/15/2014It was very dark -- hard to read the menu. The portions are large. There were only four of us -- all women. We could have shared two meals! The food was good. We had the priced fixed dinner and it was great. Wine is expensive per glass.Special Features:
- Nice Place!tryitDined on 9/13/2014Overall great experience, beautiful place. Only complaint was that I made a reservation for 8 and was not seated until 8:50-9. Supposedly the guests before us had paid right before 8 but remained at the table and we were waiting for them to leave so the table could get cleaned up. Once we finally got seated, the service was prompt and the food was tasty. The pasta dishes were a favorite amongst the group I was with. The pizza was nothing special. The write up sounded great but they were just plain tasting. We ordered a white pizza & summer veggie one. The drinks were yummy and decently priced. We went up to the 3 floor lounge after dinner. Would have stayed longer but 2 old men were eyeing us up and coming into our dance circle.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 9/9/2014The foods was wonderful. I had the filets and my husband had the NY Strip; both were done perfectly. The service is always great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic from top to bottomRKGUNNERDined on 9/6/2014My wife and I went to dinner at Melt for our anniversary. The dining room was beautiful and the food was top notch. But I was absolutely blown away by their stellar service and overall attitude/friendliness. We mentioned our anniversary in passing and they treated us like King and queen. From complimentary champagne, to taking our picture, to a free desert they made us feel special. We highly recommend Melt and will definitely be returning. Great experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placeJan0725Dined on 9/6/2014was here with some co-workers on a saturday night. easy to make reservations, great food and drink list. Only was disappointed- very busy and waitress did not come back after meal was served to ask if we neeed anything else. Would have ordered another round of drinks! overall very pleased!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousMrsKruseVIPDined on 9/5/2014Greatly enjoyed dinner here with my husband & my mother in law. We waited a few minutes past our reservation to be seated (it's becoming a standard issue here), but our service was excellent and the food as good as always.Special Features:
- My husbands birthdayGoodfoodDined on 9/5/2014I made a reservation for 8 a a surprise or my husbands birthday. We had a nice table near the fireplace. It went off perfectly and they even gave him a birthday cheesecake. It was very nice. The food was great and the service was very good. We all enjoyed our evening immensely.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Solid RestaurantsteakloverVIPDined on 9/5/2014Have been dining at Melt since the first weekend it opened. Food and service consistently outstanding. Entire staff tries to be certain that every trip to Melt is a special occasion. Can have such a wide variety of outstanding food it is always difficult to decide what to order . Steaks, seafood and pasta are all outstanding. Have had most items on the menu and have never been disappointed. Nice place to go out as it feels trendy like you are in a big city yet friendly like Center Valley.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very niceLisaBDined on 9/4/2014Food and service were very good! Great wine list! Good spot for a business meeting as well.Special Features:
- 60th birthday dinner partycurlyreddogLance1Dined on 8/31/2014Very nice restaurant to walk into except it was a little too dark. We had to take our cell phones out to use the flashlight function to read the menu. As were other patrons doing the same thing at the next few tables. Other than that it was superior and we plan to return.Special Features:
- Melt RestaurantMAINZDined on 8/31/2014Great Atmosphere and ambiance. Fireplace seating with wine rack is my favorite place to sit. Waitresses are usually very curteous and upbeat. Food is reasonable and good value for the type of restaurant it is. Great place to go for a Birthday or Anniversary. It is a "Special " place. Managers do a great job of interacting with clientele.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!Connie22VIPDined on 8/30/2014It was perfect, there is nothing I would change. Amazing meal, atmosphere and the service was GREAT! I highly recommend it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful timeKenedDined on 8/30/2014This was a wonderful birthday dinner! The service was exceptional, as was the food. We will return in the futureSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice place to meetClassyLadyDined on 8/30/2014We met at the Melt because it is half-way between our house and my sisters'. We had a great lunch and because we were celebrating my birthday, our waitress (don't know name but long hair in pony tail) brought me a beautiful, delicious birthday special cake. We never told her but she guessed because I opened a few gifts. This is our second time to meet there and we would come again. We are both exactly 1 1/2 hours away.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/29/2014We had a fabulous experience that evening. We were treated amazingly from the time we entered until the time we left. We had John and Diana serve us that evening and their service was impeccable. Our meal was amazing! Apps, entrees, and dessert were all perfect! Not a flaw at all. We had an amazing time and will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A special treat.......FavspotDined on 8/29/2014A very friendly atmosphere. A great place to take visiting friends and family. A little too dark to read the menu. However, the lighting, kept at a low level with the occasional lamp is pleasing. Music is not necessary since you can barely hear it and, it can be a little annoying. The service is wonderful. And, really classy and delicious food.Special Features:
- Nice AtmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/29/2014Nice atmosphere, but the food is mediocre for the price.Special Features:
- Great ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/27/2014Food and service were awesome! The Veal chop was tender and portion size was huge!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner at MeltenjoydiningoutDined on 8/27/2014We were very pleased. We were there using the Dream Come True Resteraunt of the Month Calendar coupon and our food (we had the duck special and the seafood skewers) was awesome. Also the Calmari appetizer was very good. We enjoyed our evening. The waitstaff was very good at recommending and was very attentive.Special Features:
- Great lunch!luvwineDined on 8/26/2014I met a friend at Melt for lunch and was very pleased with the menu, service and ambience.Special Features:
- Excellent Food, Super Wine ListPaulaGDined on 8/24/2014Really enjoyed a recent dinner at Melt. The food was excellent. What I loved most was the quality wine list. It is pricey though... We had excellent service and an overall good time (as evidenced by eating until we were too full!)Special Features:
- fantastic anneversary dinnersatisfiedVIPDined on 8/23/2014Melt is local - we have been to the bar on the upper floor many times and regard the place as "trendy and arrogant", but I dont recall ever eating there since it opened years ago. We were VERY surprised Saturday night however! Excellent service, fantastic food (made to order off the menu) and a really great evening. It was our anniversary and we were treated to a couple extras that we didn't expect but really enjoyed. After our experience I can assure Melt that we WILL be back again very soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a great choice!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014Great service, nice atmosphere, and great food. Nice presentationSpecial Features:
- WonderfulKissykryssiDined on 8/23/2014This was my 4th time dining at Melt, and my 2nd time for lunch. There is a diverse selection of items. Everything tasted great. The service was excellent as well. I actually left my cell phone at the table, and since the reservation was through Open Table, they had a contact number to notify us (since it was my number, it didn't do me any good, but they made an effort to help nonetheless). We will definitely return for lunch and dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday dinnerlinsey822Dined on 8/22/2014Last week I had been looking online for a place to have dinner out of the area ( I live in Berks ) for my birthday. I had wanted to find a restaurant that would be romantic, had an ambient setting, good food, and offered a spectacular glass of wine. We both had an excellent night at Melt and it offered everything I was looking for. My own plate, the salmon was delicious and my boyfriend also enjoyed the swordfish. I loved the lighting hanging from the 2nd floor but my only disappointment was that since this was my first time, I hadn't known there was an upstairs, outdoor seating area. Our server did not mention it nor how to get up there. I would defintely recommend this place to others and would love to come back for drinks upstairs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner at Meltgleedah18VIPDined on 8/22/2014The quality of the fish and vegetables was very good, but I found the preparation to be rather heavy for summer....too much butter, cheese, dressings, etc Portion sizes were generous. Dim lighting - difficult to read the menu - saw people using the light from their cell phones. Service was fair - forgot to bring a side dish....arrived when we were almost finished our meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- krimpieboyDined on 8/21/2014Great ! Also added a nice touch with a free birthday dessert ....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BirthdayOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/19/2014Melt made my wife's birthday very special. She thoroughly enjoyed itSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandinglovegoodfoodDined on 8/16/2014This is not the first time visiting Melt. Each time that I go there, the food is always consistent. I had the arugula salad and the grilled salmon with grilled baby artichokes. Both were excellent. Would highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 8/16/2014Everything was delicious. Appetizer, Grilled Shrimp was so tasty and prepared perfectly. The osso buco was wonderful. The prime rib was done to perfection. I must say the prime rib was the best I've ever tasted. The service was impeccable. Alison was very attentive and had some great recommendations. We can't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulStacs09Dined on 8/15/2014The fillet just melts in your mouth .. It's phenomenal! And the service was awesome! Can't wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/15/2014Been to Melt several times and keeps getting better and better!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday CelebrationMeltasticDined on 8/14/2014I took my wife to Melt for her birthday and a date night, we book on-line and they called to confirm our 8pm booking the day of. ON arrival we were sat next a large family with several young kids (#kidsinbedby8pmnot?)...not exactly the romantic night we had in mind since we have 3 young kids ourselves and wanted some alone time. However, they were very good and moved us to a table that was more discrete. As it was my wife's birthday they gave her a glass of complimentary champagne (very nice). The food was excellent quality as always. She had their crab cakes and I tried one of them...very fresh crab meat and great quality. I had their fillet (perfect). They brought out a complimentary birthday cheesecake for my wife...very nice.Special Features:
- Love the menu varietyBills5Dined on 8/13/2014Always a great place to go for a special occasion or just a night out. Different and delicious food and drink combinations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice mealOldboy01Dined on 8/13/2014Consistently good food and service. Prix Fixe dinners were good value. Handled Birthday surprise with aplomb.Special Features:
- FantasticSmoothDined on 8/12/2014We went for silver anniversary and had a great experience. Staff was tremendous and food too.Special Features:
- Spectacular Rooftopacm713Dined on 8/9/2014When my girlfriend and I arrived for our 9:15 reservation, I requested a table on the roof. Melt was incredibly friendly and accommodating in getting us, what I felt was, the best seat in the house. Sure, the full moon didn't hurt their cause, but the food was incredible, as well. Great appetizers, delicious entrees, beautifully prepared and finished with a couple innovative cocktails and a bottle of wine. I definitely recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- birthday dinnerpandaDined on 8/9/2014I took my boyfriend here for dinner to celebrate his birthday. The service was incredible. Our server Shannon was nice, helpful and also funny. The food was delicious. And the complimentary birthday treats were a plant surprise.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- cozy diningGourmetDinerDined on 8/9/2014Ambience is elegant, wonderful for a quiet dinner and conducive to dinner conversation. The lack of huge TVs makes for a dining experience the way it's meant to be...just great food, great company, and great conversation! It was a very enjoyable evening! The food was fantastic and served by extremely attentive and pleasant people. Hats off to a terrific restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just Perfect!CSusyGoDined on 8/7/2014Melt was the perfect place to celebrate our 15th Anniversary! The ambiance was perfect, our waiter and bus boy were exceptional and the food was absolutely amazing!!!!! I would highly recommend Melt to all of my friends and Family!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.