2805 Center Valley Parkway
Center Valley, PA 18034Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://meltgrill.com/
- Phone: 6107989000x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Sunday - Saturday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
ONLINE RESERVATIONS are for dining room only,
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Christopher Heath
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: We can accommodate parties of 20 to 150 guests in a private setting.
- Private Party Contact: Brittany Leon or Sarah Petryk 6107989000x15
A word from Melt
Melt puts a modern twist on traditional Italian cuisine. A visually stunning design provides a dramatic setting for a wide variety of creatively prepared salads, pizzas, pastas & grilled entrees. The extensive menu is complemented by a 200 bottle wine list featuring vintages from California, Italy & France.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Melt reviews from OpenTable diners
216 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (150)romantic (132)fit for foodies (88)notable wine list (76)good for groups (75)hot spot (64)great for lunch (58)great for outdoor dining (55)neighborhood gem (41)vibrant bar scene (40)late-night find (27)great for brunch (19)scenic view (15)kid-friendly (10)Show More
- Always enjoy our time at MeltTORLocalDiningDined on 10/19/2014Another very nice dinner at Melt with my wife. We really appreciate the fine food and outstanding service and will keep coming back to experience more!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top notchOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/18/2014Always have great service, delicious food, and nice atomsphere. The birthday dessert (white chocolate cheesecake) and champagne was over the top. Made my birthday extra special!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!casellasDined on 10/17/2014Took my date here for lunch and he was astounded with how perfect this restaurant is. The staff is super friendly and attentive. Also, the food is absolutely scrumptious. I seriously can't wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/11/2014My husband and I had been to the Melt before and brought our friends there on Saturday night. The Melt did not disappoint. Georgia was our waitree and she was fantastic, the food was fantastic and I loved our round table 2nd floor. Wonderful Night!Special Features:
- Overall Great ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/10/2014My husband and I went for our 5 year anniversary and the staff didn't disappoint from the start. We were promptly seated and greeted by our server. Dinner & drink specials sounded wonderful and our server was VERY knowledgeable on the menu and answered all of our questions. Dinner was fantastic and everything was cooked perfectly. We even celebrated with champagne and special dessert at the end of our meal. I'd highly recommend for anyone who wants something more than casual dining.Special Features:
- Awesome!JustinDined on 10/4/2014Had our 1 year anniversary here and the waitress brought us the dessert special with a candle and written in chocolate "Happy Anniversary!". The dessert was comped and the meals we had were exquisite. Very good atmosphere and a great dinning experience.Special Features:
- great timeCrimsonDined on 10/3/2014Metropolitan gem without going to the city...Love this place...food is fantastic..service attentiveSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- amazingvitoDined on 10/3/2014This was our first time here, we were celebrating an anniversary the staff and managers both acknowledged that and the service was superb. Food was outstanding and the atmosphere was awesome, can't wait to come back. It was an hour drive for us but well well worth it. We've been telling all of our friends about it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great CelebrationNycFanDined on 10/1/2014Went to Melt to celebrate 2 birthdays. The server was excellent, food first class and the celebrants were given very special treatment. always a favorite place to go!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- foodloverDined on 9/29/2014Everything was great. Georgia, our server was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JayCeeDined on 9/27/2014I loved it! I took my wife for our 10th anniversary and it was a great night. Food delicious, service amazing! It was perfect, very nice place to have a wonderful romantic and fun time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SkummyDined on 9/27/2014Melt was excellent as usual, service seemed a bit slow but we did order salads and appetizers. Highly recommended we will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved itOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014Had our anniversary dinner never felt better taken care of,management and staff,extra emphasis on Tim the manager who took the time to find just the right table,I personally can't say enough about the service,our new restraunt for our special days is Melt.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice place, food was nothing greatOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/27/2014Very nice place. Service was spectacular. The food had no flavor. I had better tasting food from chain Italian restaurants. would not returnSpecial Features:
- Birthday celebrationOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/26/2014On Friday we celebrate my mom 70th Birthday. I must say Melt was the perfect restaurant to do that. Food was out of this world,atmosphere and service was great . Thank you Melt .Special Features:
- Never disappointsDiner1107Dined on 9/26/2014After my fifth visit to Melt, I'm pleased to find that the service, food and ambiance are still excellent. Dinner prices are rather high but the quality of the food, in a courses, is top notch. My guest this last visit was extremely impressed, this being her first time dining at Melt, with the whole experience and would definitely visit again. Our server was polite, attentive, personable and professional. I would recommend Melt to anyone who enjoys great food and wonderful atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ambiance!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/26/2014Great ambiance, pizza is great! Service is always great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- affordable romantic date.khor16Dined on 9/25/2014It's a great place to take a special someone on a romantic date and enjoy a FULL plate of great food and still have money at the end of the night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Reliable ChoiceSusanjDined on 9/24/2014We always enjoy Melt.. a reliable choice for an evening out. Outstanding Crown Royal Manhattens and Vodka Gimlets and the grilled veal chop was delicious.Special Features:
- BeautifulFoodie4everVIPDined on 9/21/2014Restaurant is absolutely beautiful, was there for a late lunch (3pm) so not very busy but the service was extremely slow. Would love to go back with friends to check out their outside deck, peeked out and it was amazing.Special Features:
- Great placefinedinestenoDined on 9/20/2014I love this place. The wait staff is first class. The atmosphere is very romantic, yet not snobby. The food is always top notch. I think there is a perception that this place is too expensive, but I find the prices to be in line with many other nice restaurants. Always a great experience. Go early and have a drink on the rooftop bar.Special Features:
- great foodBikergal50VIPDined on 9/19/2014This was our second time dining here and both times were wonderful, great food and service!Special Features:
- Melt ReviewOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/19/2014I recently made reservations at Melt for my birthday. The staff was flexible with last minute cancelations of a few friends. Our waitress was great and the food was delicious! Everyone who attended said what a great time they had. I would definitely reccommend Melt to any family member or friend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Recent dinner at MeltRolandDined on 9/17/2014Food was great, but service was amazing. Never been disappointedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dark!lovefinediningDined on 9/15/2014It was very dark -- hard to read the menu. The portions are large. There were only four of us -- all women. We could have shared two meals! The food was good. We had the priced fixed dinner and it was great. Wine is expensive per glass.Special Features:
- Nice Place!tryitDined on 9/13/2014Overall great experience, beautiful place. Only complaint was that I made a reservation for 8 and was not seated until 8:50-9. Supposedly the guests before us had paid right before 8 but remained at the table and we were waiting for them to leave so the table could get cleaned up. Once we finally got seated, the service was prompt and the food was tasty. The pasta dishes were a favorite amongst the group I was with. The pizza was nothing special. The write up sounded great but they were just plain tasting. We ordered a white pizza & summer veggie one. The drinks were yummy and decently priced. We went up to the 3 floor lounge after dinner. Would have stayed longer but 2 old men were eyeing us up and coming into our dance circle.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 9/9/2014The foods was wonderful. I had the filets and my husband had the NY Strip; both were done perfectly. The service is always great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic from top to bottomRKGUNNERDined on 9/6/2014My wife and I went to dinner at Melt for our anniversary. The dining room was beautiful and the food was top notch. But I was absolutely blown away by their stellar service and overall attitude/friendliness. We mentioned our anniversary in passing and they treated us like King and queen. From complimentary champagne, to taking our picture, to a free desert they made us feel special. We highly recommend Melt and will definitely be returning. Great experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placeJan0725Dined on 9/6/2014was here with some co-workers on a saturday night. easy to make reservations, great food and drink list. Only was disappointed- very busy and waitress did not come back after meal was served to ask if we neeed anything else. Would have ordered another round of drinks! overall very pleased!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousMrsKruseVIPDined on 9/5/2014Greatly enjoyed dinner here with my husband & my mother in law. We waited a few minutes past our reservation to be seated (it's becoming a standard issue here), but our service was excellent and the food as good as always.Special Features:
- My husbands birthdayGoodfoodDined on 9/5/2014I made a reservation for 8 a a surprise or my husbands birthday. We had a nice table near the fireplace. It went off perfectly and they even gave him a birthday cheesecake. It was very nice. The food was great and the service was very good. We all enjoyed our evening immensely.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Solid RestaurantsteakloverVIPDined on 9/5/2014Have been dining at Melt since the first weekend it opened. Food and service consistently outstanding. Entire staff tries to be certain that every trip to Melt is a special occasion. Can have such a wide variety of outstanding food it is always difficult to decide what to order . Steaks, seafood and pasta are all outstanding. Have had most items on the menu and have never been disappointed. Nice place to go out as it feels trendy like you are in a big city yet friendly like Center Valley.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very niceLisaBDined on 9/4/2014Food and service were very good! Great wine list! Good spot for a business meeting as well.Special Features:
- 60th birthday dinner partycurlyreddogLance1Dined on 8/31/2014Very nice restaurant to walk into except it was a little too dark. We had to take our cell phones out to use the flashlight function to read the menu. As were other patrons doing the same thing at the next few tables. Other than that it was superior and we plan to return.Special Features:
- Melt RestaurantMAINZDined on 8/31/2014Great Atmosphere and ambiance. Fireplace seating with wine rack is my favorite place to sit. Waitresses are usually very curteous and upbeat. Food is reasonable and good value for the type of restaurant it is. Great place to go for a Birthday or Anniversary. It is a "Special " place. Managers do a great job of interacting with clientele.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!Connie22VIPDined on 8/30/2014It was perfect, there is nothing I would change. Amazing meal, atmosphere and the service was GREAT! I highly recommend it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful timeKenedDined on 8/30/2014This was a wonderful birthday dinner! The service was exceptional, as was the food. We will return in the futureSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice place to meetClassyLadyDined on 8/30/2014We met at the Melt because it is half-way between our house and my sisters'. We had a great lunch and because we were celebrating my birthday, our waitress (don't know name but long hair in pony tail) brought me a beautiful, delicious birthday special cake. We never told her but she guessed because I opened a few gifts. This is our second time to meet there and we would come again. We are both exactly 1 1/2 hours away.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/29/2014We had a fabulous experience that evening. We were treated amazingly from the time we entered until the time we left. We had John and Diana serve us that evening and their service was impeccable. Our meal was amazing! Apps, entrees, and dessert were all perfect! Not a flaw at all. We had an amazing time and will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A special treat.......FavspotDined on 8/29/2014A very friendly atmosphere. A great place to take visiting friends and family. A little too dark to read the menu. However, the lighting, kept at a low level with the occasional lamp is pleasing. Music is not necessary since you can barely hear it and, it can be a little annoying. The service is wonderful. And, really classy and delicious food.Special Features: