2805 Center Valley Parkway
Center Valley, PA 18034Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://meltgrill.com/
- Phone: 6107989000x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Sunday - Saturday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
ONLINE RESERVATIONS are for dining room only,
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Christopher Heath
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: We can accommodate parties of 20 to 150 guests in a private setting.
- Private Party Contact: Brittany Leon or Sarah Petryk 6107989000x15
A word from Melt
Melt puts a modern twist on traditional Italian cuisine. A visually stunning design provides a dramatic setting for a wide variety of creatively prepared salads, pizzas, pastas & grilled entrees. The extensive menu is complemented by a 200 bottle wine list featuring vintages from California, Italy & France.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Melt reviews from OpenTable diners
183 reviews since April 2 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (135)romantic (108)good for groups (76)fit for foodies (74)notable wine list (64)hot spot (59)great for lunch (52)great for outdoor dining (51)vibrant bar scene (42)neighborhood gem (32)late-night find (30)great for brunch (18)scenic view (16)kid-friendly (10)Show More
- Horrible for lunch great for dinnerIzighelDined on 7/29/2014Not your place for a good lunch... Food and service were waaaay beliw their high standards.Dinner experience is fantastic and one of my favorites in town.
- Great for date nightHeatherbmcDined on 7/25/2014This was out first time here. We were a bit underdressed, with my husband in jeans and sneakers, but didn't feel too uncomfortable. The food was excellent and worth the price. We both said we would definitely go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServicemarycrawleyDined on 7/25/2014Polite, attentive, friendly, thoughtful, accurate, all around- from the greeter, bread server and to the wait staff. Start to finish!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic lunchJeffVIPDined on 7/24/2014We had a late lunch today a Melt for the first time in while. My wife and I were very pleased with the spaghetti and meatballs and ravioli paired with the mixed and caesar side salads. Well worth the price and portions were large for lunch, too. This is one of the few places in the Lehigh Valley that reminds us of the great restaurants in Las Vegas. We will return for sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/22/2014I had a great experience! Loved the friendly staff! I will be back! The carbonara was just alright, so maybe different options on the price fixed $30 menu would be more beneficial! The gelato was amazing and great sized portions!Special Features:
- JimbobDined on 7/20/2014the food for all in the group was excellent. The atmosphere was very calm and relaxing. The service was on the spot and making sure everything was meeting our expectations. Definitely do it again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Impressive!FeedMeVIPDined on 7/19/2014Jut had my first meal at Melt - lunch with a group. Visiting from NYC, I really enjoyed the service and my meal. I was impressed by the quality of both as well as the architecture and interior design of the restaurant. Very nice - I recommend it!Special Features:
- Great Date Night & Dinner w FriendsebrooksDined on 7/18/2014The decor was beautiful, the lounge was comfy, the staff was accommodating and pleasant and every items on our table was delicious. The portion sizes were perfect. Only downfall is that the ambiance, although romantic, was a bit too dark when trying to read the menu. For those who wear glasses you'll need to use the flash light on your phone. But once we got past that it was awesome.Special Features:
- Mickeyb3Mickeybee3Dined on 7/12/2014We ate on the patio and it was very nice there. Service was quick friendly and efficient. There were many varieties of food to chose from and the Italian food was excellent and the quantity was very good as well. We were unable to eat it all so they packaged up very very nicely making it easy to bring home. We plan to return to try out some of their other delicacies very soon.Special Features:
- Jb0202Dined on 7/11/2014This was my first time there for dinner. The lunch menu is much better.Special Features:
- College roommate lunch get togethermarycrawleyDined on 7/11/2014We had a grand time and food was delicious. Server was it seemed especially attentive. Thank you Melt, we will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrific Italian FoodDining101VIPDined on 7/8/2014I have been to Melt several times. This is not your typical red and white tablecloth Italian restaurant. The food including appetizers, pasta, fish is terrific. It may cost a few dollars more but it is worth it.
- A summer night at Melt!TORLocalDiningDined on 7/7/2014It was a pleasure to spend another wonderful evening at Melt. The combination of great food, sterling service and charmed ambience made for a special night. Lookin forward to my next opportunity.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic !!!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/5/2014We where amazed with level and quality of MELT restaurant . Very nice and profecianal service with fantastic , flavorful food . Thanks See you when we back form NY. John Shultz GM at Vintage Prime steakhouse in st James .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday Celebration SuccessOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/5/2014I came to melt for the first time last week to celebrate my birthday. I had dinner first in a very romantic setting with my boyfriend. On a side note, I am gluten free, and the server and chefs accommodated to my dietary needs very well! They have gluten free pasta and are able to make other things GF too. They even brought out a gluten free birthday dessert with a candle in it! So sweet! We then met up with several of my friends and went to the level 3 rooftop bar. Both settings were beautiful! My friends and I had an amazing time, with the help of Kelly, that is. I hadn't made any reservations for a table or cabana.. However Kelly was able to accommodate(again) my requests profoundly! Drinks, food, staff, atmosphere, etc = five thumbs upSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superb superbDoco888Dined on 7/5/2014Excellent service Even better food!!! Great vibe ! Well worth it !!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Romantic gemstrkDined on 7/4/2014It was a quiet night but the ambiance was great. We had drinks and dinner at the rooftop bar. The drinks were delicious and the wait staff was attentive and very friendly. Stick with the classics on the food, and it will be a hit. I am definitely up for trying it again soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- food with a viewcjrdineVIPDined on 7/4/2014sat in the main dining room with the fireplace blazing and the giant tube lights lit just right, great ambiance. after this trip have to recommend the rigatoni with crumbled Italian sausage it was excellent. one demerit for gritty pistachio ice cream. all in all a very enjoyable evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and atmospherefoodie837Dined on 7/1/2014Food was fantastic! The menu is just the right size to execute quality food and presentation. Dessert menu might be a little too fancy for the average person but I have no doubts the selections are delicious. Will definitely be back next time I am in the area!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another great time at MeltCSFoodieDined on 6/30/2014My wife and I have eaten at Melt many times over the years. It is always one of our contenders for special dinners out. This latest time was in line with what we always expect - terrific food, service and atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Melt is worth the trip.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/30/2014Occasionally, a faraway childhood friend and I meet at Melt for a 4-hour lunch. We have been there three times and have always been thrilled with the food, the drinks, the service, the ambience, and the friendly and accommodating welcome. We have even expanded our small group to include others and all have remarked about how much they enjoyed Melt. It is on the fringe of an outdoor shopping center. Parking is convenient. The hustle and bustle of the shoppers is nowhere near the restaurant's entrance. It's beautiful inside. Chic. Trendy. Love it there. I drive about 1.5 hours to get there as does my friend, but we will continue to lunch there.Special Features:
- Another Great ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/29/2014Well done as always. The beet Carpaccio salad is outstanding. We went for the sausage pizza this evening. Overall good dough and a nice amount of sausage. Yum! won't be long until we returnSpecial Features:
- Great placeOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/28/2014This is the first time my fiancé and I eat at Melt. The food was great -- except that the cheesecake dessert was too much a portion. Other than that, everything was exquisite. :)Special Features:
- Melt is MagicnewsreviewDined on 6/28/2014We have been to Melt often and have Never had a bad experience. Their dishes are always prepared to perfection and a treat to the enjoy. The service is always knowledgeable and personable. The atmosphere is sophisticated and stylish yet intimate. A five star experience all around.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great!Syg5028Dined on 6/28/2014Melt was wonderful!!! Great food and service. Couldn't have asked for anything more. Will be going back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Saturday lunchbirthdayDined on 6/28/2014New to the area and first time dining here! Excellent menu selections and reasonable prices. Service was great, a little slow but we were in no rush! Calamari is very good. Crab cake, penne, capresse sandwich, and ravioli are all great choices. Save room for dessert! The limone ricotta and zuccoto cake are scrumptious!! Would definitely recommend and go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent !Golfcrew4VIPDined on 6/25/2014We had a great meal with a great wine selection . The whole team at melt come together and provide a great experience for their customers .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just OK, probably wouldn't return!GnoseDined on 6/25/2014The overall service was lacking in many areas but our server was very good and attentive. Notably they didn't realize we were seated we sat there in a dining room that wasn't busy for at 10 minutes before our presence was acknowledged, the dim lighting that made it almost impossible to read the menu, food runners that don't understand the level of service the restaurant is trying to convey (my appetizer and salad were served at the same time and our ala carte side was served prior to the entrees with side plates and an inquiry of can I get you anything else as if that was to be our meal). Food was great but the Tuna Tartar was overdressed, all I could taste was the vinegar and the Rice Pudding was over cooked and underwhelming at best.Special Features:
- nice placecjrdineVIPDined on 6/20/2014drove out to center valley, pa to try out melt. very nice experience. crab cake app was awesome (but pricey). mushroom pizza perfect. service a little over the top. will definitely be back. main dining area was nicely designed.Special Features:
- luv2dineDined on 6/19/2014Good food and service. Appreciate wait staff's attention to needs, but a bit overboard in asking if "everything is OK" multiple times. House wine is good but a bit pricey. Large glasses could have easily accommodated a few more ounces.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food good valueOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/17/2014The $29 set menu is great value for Sun-Thursday dining. Great choice of cocktails too. Priced at 9-12 each was a bit pricey. The quality was good and on my visit a notable celebrity was there, Mario Andretti and his family. Service was ok as they had a mix up and took 30 mins to get our drink order in. Otherwise it was great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointedemip91Dined on 6/17/2014Melt has a pretty big hype around it. But when my boyfriend and I went there for our anniversary, I was pretty disappointed, especially since I'd say I'm a bit of a foodie. I didn't find anything special about the food at all. I would much rather go somewhere that is privately owned. For an Italian restaurant, I thought the olive oil was poor and the pasta unimpressive. It was very loud, I could hear all the other groups around me. My sangria was decent and our server and attendants were lovely but that was about it.Special Features:
- Another Enjoyable Evening!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/14/2014We have always had great experiences at Melt. The food is excellent. The staff is always on top of everything.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome!Leo10leoDined on 6/13/2014My friend and I celebrated our 17th birthday here and loved it. Our server was very kind and attentive. Even the boys who brought us our food was nice. Our table was beautiful (it's a beautiful place in general) and we had the whole area to ourselves since it was only 3:00. They even wrote happy birthday on our dessert plates and put candles in it. The prices were well fit for the service and ambience. It was a celebration to remember, thank you!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better Than New YorkFood4ThoughtDined on 6/11/2014Melt has come a long way. The room was always beautiful but now the food and services is top notch. Melt is as good, actually better, than any top restaurant in New York. The ambience is spectacular, perhaps the most beautiful restaurant I have ever seen. They are always full with diners and a very vibrant bar scene. When they first opened years ago the service was bad and the food was over-priced. George Paxos had turned things around and now everything is perfect, everytime I go there. And as a result, it is now my favorite spot. Melt is THE hot spot in the Lehigh Valley.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/10/2014Everything was great. We all enjoyed our food, etc very much. Thank youSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- service training neededQuackerVIPDined on 6/10/2014while the food was good at melt, the service was clunky at best. the server had no appreciation for the flow of conversation and just interrupted whenever suited her. the main course made a run out and quick detour back to the kitchen when they noted we all still had our appetizer dishes. and this all happened a night when the restaurant was half empty. i can't imagine how bad it might have been if our server had more than two tables.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Favorite SpotGreatplaceDined on 6/9/2014Melt is the chosen restaurant I pick each time I get together with my friend from New Jersey. It is the perfect meeting spot. The service is excellent. The entire staff lets us enjoy our night with only minimum interruption. I would recommend this place to anyone.Special Features:
- a GREAT early dinneritsmeDined on 6/9/2014our family went to melt for an early dinner before my sons high school graduation. The service and the food were wonderful and we will return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic AnniversarylyricsninjaDined on 6/8/2014We decided on Melt for our wedding anniversary and we couldnt have been happier. The service was excellent, with a knowledgable staff to help us make a few decisions on our selections. The food was absolutely outstanding. And as a bonus, since it was our anniversary, we were given champagne and a free desert. It was an overwhelmingly positive experience!Special Features: