2805 Center Valley Parkway
Center Valley, PA 18034Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://meltgrill.com/
- Phone: (610) 798-9000
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Sunday - Saturday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
ONLINE RESERVATIONS are for dining room only,
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Christopher Heath
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: We can accommodate parties up to 150 guests in a private setting.
- Private Party Contact: Craig Farley and Kelly Schmidt 610-798-9400x
A word from Melt
Melt puts a modern twist on traditional Italian cuisine. A visually stunning design provides a dramatic setting for a wide variety of creatively prepared salads, pizzas, pastas & grilled entrees. The extensive menu is complemented by a 200 bottle wine list featuring vintages from California, Italy & France.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Melt reviews from OpenTable diners
221 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (154)romantic (124)fit for foodies (99)good for groups (83)notable wine list (76)hot spot (75)great for lunch (52)great for outdoor dining (47)neighborhood gem (44)vibrant bar scene (35)late-night find (24)great for brunch (17)scenic view (15)kid-friendly (8)Show More
- Great dining experienceAnna20Dined on 11/22/2014We went to celebrate a friend's birthday. Our server was attentive and friendly and offered good suggestions on the food. And even though we did not ask, they came out with a surprise birthday cheesecake. It was a nice touch and my friend was touched that they went to the extra effort for her.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Dining ExperienceRemington40xDined on 11/22/2014Melt is truly an excellent restaurant. The food is delicious and the service spectacular. I enjoyed every morsel on my plate. Definitely an experience worth repeating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Shared MealOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/18/2014My husband and I shared a fettuccine bolognese. The normal serving is quite large enough to serve two. The sauce was excellent as was the service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Experience!bikrchkDined on 11/18/2014The service was excellent and the staff was very friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous!CparkerDined on 11/15/2014Beautiful restaurant, delicious food, amazing pumpkin martinis and great service! We will be back!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just Okay.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/15/2014This is the 2nd time we tried The Melt and the 2nd time we have left somewhat disappointed. Food quality is just okay and portions are small and overpriced. Service was good. Place is loud, trendy and energetic. Not a place for a quiet, intimate occasion.Special Features:
- Love the food...Have been to Melt many timesCThiesVIPDined on 11/12/2014Have been to Melt many times...Do not love the front desk staff they are not very accommodating and act as if you are bothering them when you want to make a reservation...NOT very friendly...BUT the wait staff is amazing and the food is delicious.. I love coming here but hate making a reservation...unless I use open table... On one particular night I asked to add two chairs to a fairly large round table and to increase my reservation from 6 to 8...IT WAS A GREAT FAT NO!... There was plenty of room at the table and it would have increased our bill by at least 100 dollars.. I would still recommend the restaurant.. The bar drinks are delicious and the bartender made my Cosmo exactly how I ordered it...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunch time special was excellentDickDined on 11/11/2014Unhurried and relaxing atmosphere for conducting a luncheon meetingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Compare with NYC 5 star restaurantsFineDiningEnthusiastDined on 11/8/2014I have had the pleasure of talking with the Chef and staff at the Melt restaurant. The cuisine prepared for you at the Melt equally compares to the quality presented to you at the finest 5-Star restaurants in NYC ! The ambience comes within 98 percent of these fine restaurants in which celebrities dine. You will NOT be disappoinyed. Bon Appetit !Special Features:
- Best DiningPhillyGuyVIPDined on 11/8/2014This is one of the top restaurants in the area. As good as NYC or Philly, if not better. Worth the drive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely PerfectMrsmithDined on 11/7/2014Every single thing was amazing for our night out. My boyfriend & I are slammed with hours of work & never get the opportunity to spoil ourselves bc our schedules never match up. This was a perfect night for the both of us. One we will never forget.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSHSchmoopieDined on 11/6/2014My son Josh chose Melt for his 16th birthday outing with the family. His choice was spot on! Good food, super service, and good wine (adults only). Well done MELT !!Special Features:
- Delightful atmosphereJosieDined on 11/6/2014Excellent service and really appreciated being able to relax, enjoy the meal and the company without any pressure to move on to next course.Special Features:
- Birthday DinnerJeffVIPDined on 11/5/2014Everything about this meal was excellent. From the great atmosphere, fantastic service and great food. The server was very attentive to our needs and the manager came by to make sure we were enjoying ourselves. Very nice. Thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time at Melt and Loved it!TalltinaDined on 11/5/2014I love restaurant week to try new restaurants in our area. Last year we went to Shula's and this year we decided on Melt. My husband made his selection from the regular menu specials: Melt's Surf and Turf, 2 filets over butternut squash mash with 3 grilled jumbo shrimp. I went with the 3 course meal for $30 splitting my appetizer and dessert with my husband: calamari, chicken marsala, and lemon ricotta pound cake. I must say everything was delicious. The service terrific. 5 stars all the way.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous!pmadesignsDined on 11/5/2014I took my mother for her 87th Birthday Lunch treat. We totally enjoyed ourselves, extending our visit for several hours. From the surprise birthday glass of champagne, through the apps and the bottle of wine with our lunch entrees, our day was fabulous! We weren't rushed or ignored. We had the perfect blend of attention and alone time. Thanks Melt!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious celebrationgoodfoodisajoyDined on 11/2/2014There were 6 of us including 2 kids. We each enjoyed our delectable entrees. Well prepared meals were beautifully presented and delicate flavors were not over the top, but complemented the excellent quality of the food. Among the top eating experiences of my long life. I will look forward to returning and recommending it to others. Will not wait so long before my next visit either.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and ambianceHappyDined on 11/2/2014Tried for the first time....very impressed....The food was excellent and the servers were very attentive to our needs and friendly. The ambiance was outstanding, clean and beautifully decorated. Would recommend this restaurant highly especially for special occasions. The only complaint I had was the dessert wasn't really up to par with the rest of the meal. I had the lemon pound cake, it was just okay and my husband had some sort of chocolate dessert that was more on the order of gelatin/pudding type (not a whole lot of taste to it) so we wouldnt order that again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- joe fiorettiOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/1/2014Service was poor and inexperienced. Food was average and appeared to sit prior to serving. Ordered white wine and it was served room temp. Asked if they had chilled bottle was told to wait until ice bucket chilled. Waitress was not attentive (had to pour my own wine). Ordered calamari and it was cold. Manager removed from bill. However waitress catagorized that as "the calamari was on us". Ordered scallops and they were served luke warm. For the price it was incredibily average. Travel alot visit many restaurants. This one is a no return.Special Features:
- Great Space, underachieving foodBigBillVIPDined on 10/30/2014Ever since this restaurant has opened, it has remained the Lehigh Valley's finest architectural space. The food however is so uninspired and sometime just terrible (pizza). We generally son't even consider going but a friend invited us as she had a dine out coupon as part of a charity package given her for a donation. We were all of the same opinion. Understanding sensibilities of how food is to be made and presented just escapes these people. Any ther town but a restaurant starved area and they are out of business.
- AwesomeHartlessDined on 10/29/2014Took my husband to dinner the other night. Loved it!! Food, drinks, atmosphere was awesome. Will be back:)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyed Melt!gnetDined on 10/26/2014Worth the trip from Philly, good menu choices. The vanilla porter beer was execellentSpecial Features:
- maggielouVIPDined on 10/26/2014always a great meal everyone was friendly made a birthday celebration specialSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great night outKateDined on 10/25/2014From the beer, wine, service and an amazing menu for all ages- our family weekend night out with our Freshman from a nearby college was a great night out.Special Features:
- AcadiaAcadiaDined on 10/25/2014This restaurant had great atmosphere. We dined indoors which was very nice but they also had tables outside. Great martini's and everyone liked their food. Good choice of food from pasta, seafood, steak, lamb and veal. The sides which are a la carte were very large portions so you can share which is what we did. Our waitress was extremely nice and upbeat. You can find something on the menu from $18 up to mid $30's. This restaurant was a very nice find.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MehBSis2Dined on 10/24/2014Service was decent for a busy night. Very noisy. Food was ok but should be better for the price. Biggest turnoff - NO parking. No valet and due to the proximity to movie theaters, Fruday night at 7 pm seems like we parked a mile away. Tough walk in heels.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 10/20/2014We had a wonderful birthday lunch for my husband. He had the strip steak and I had the filets which were cooked to perfection. We always love the food and the selections. Service is always great and friendly. Can't wait to go back.Special Features:
- Always enjoy our time at MeltTORLocalDiningDined on 10/19/2014Another very nice dinner at Melt with my wife. We really appreciate the fine food and outstanding service and will keep coming back to experience more!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top notchHungry23Dined on 10/18/2014Always have great service, delicious food, and nice atomsphere. The birthday dessert (white chocolate cheesecake) and champagne was over the top. Made my birthday extra special!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!casellasDined on 10/17/2014Took my date here for lunch and he was astounded with how perfect this restaurant is. The staff is super friendly and attentive. Also, the food is absolutely scrumptious. I seriously can't wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/11/2014My husband and I had been to the Melt before and brought our friends there on Saturday night. The Melt did not disappoint. Georgia was our waitree and she was fantastic, the food was fantastic and I loved our round table 2nd floor. Wonderful Night!Special Features:
- Overall Great ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/10/2014My husband and I went for our 5 year anniversary and the staff didn't disappoint from the start. We were promptly seated and greeted by our server. Dinner & drink specials sounded wonderful and our server was VERY knowledgeable on the menu and answered all of our questions. Dinner was fantastic and everything was cooked perfectly. We even celebrated with champagne and special dessert at the end of our meal. I'd highly recommend for anyone who wants something more than casual dining.Special Features:
- Awesome!JustinDined on 10/4/2014Had our 1 year anniversary here and the waitress brought us the dessert special with a candle and written in chocolate "Happy Anniversary!". The dessert was comped and the meals we had were exquisite. Very good atmosphere and a great dinning experience.Special Features:
- great timeCrimsonDined on 10/3/2014Metropolitan gem without going to the city...Love this place...food is fantastic..service attentiveSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- amazingvitoDined on 10/3/2014This was our first time here, we were celebrating an anniversary the staff and managers both acknowledged that and the service was superb. Food was outstanding and the atmosphere was awesome, can't wait to come back. It was an hour drive for us but well well worth it. We've been telling all of our friends about it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great CelebrationNycFanDined on 10/1/2014Went to Melt to celebrate 2 birthdays. The server was excellent, food first class and the celebrants were given very special treatment. always a favorite place to go!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- foodloverDined on 9/29/2014Everything was great. Georgia, our server was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JayCeeDined on 9/27/2014I loved it! I took my wife for our 10th anniversary and it was a great night. Food delicious, service amazing! It was perfect, very nice place to have a wonderful romantic and fun time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SkummyDined on 9/27/2014Melt was excellent as usual, service seemed a bit slow but we did order salads and appetizers. Highly recommended we will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved itOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014Had our anniversary dinner never felt better taken care of,management and staff,extra emphasis on Tim the manager who took the time to find just the right table,I personally can't say enough about the service,our new restraunt for our special days is Melt.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.