2805 Center Valley Parkway
Center Valley, PA 18034Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://meltgrill.com/
- Phone: 6107989000x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Sunday - Saturday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
ONLINE RESERVATIONS are for dining room only,
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Christopher Heath
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: We can accommodate parties of 20 to 150 guests in a private setting.
- Private Party Contact: Brittany Leon or Sarah Petryk 6107989000x15
A word from Melt
Melt puts a modern twist on traditional Italian cuisine. A visually stunning design provides a dramatic setting for a wide variety of creatively prepared salads, pizzas, pastas & grilled entrees. The extensive menu is complemented by a 200 bottle wine list featuring vintages from California, Italy & France.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Melt reviews from OpenTable diners
195 reviews since April 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (144)romantic (118)fit for foodies (76)good for groups (70)notable wine list (60)hot spot (59)great for outdoor dining (56)great for lunch (53)vibrant bar scene (44)neighborhood gem (33)late-night find (28)great for brunch (17)scenic view (17)kid-friendly (10)Show More
- BirthdayOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/19/2014Melt made my wife's birthday very special. She thoroughly enjoyed itSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandinglovegoodfoodDined on 8/16/2014This is not the first time visiting Melt. Each time that I go there, the food is always consistent. I had the arugula salad and the grilled salmon with grilled baby artichokes. Both were excellent. Would highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 8/16/2014Everything was delicious. Appetizer, Grilled Shrimp was so tasty and prepared perfectly. The osso buco was wonderful. The prime rib was done to perfection. I must say the prime rib was the best I've ever tasted. The service was impeccable. Alison was very attentive and had some great recommendations. We can't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulStacs09Dined on 8/15/2014The fillet just melts in your mouth .. It's phenomenal! And the service was awesome! Can't wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday CelebrationMeltasticDined on 8/14/2014I took my wife to Melt for her birthday and a date night, we book on-line and they called to confirm our 8pm booking the day of. ON arrival we were sat next a large family with several young kids (#kidsinbedby8pmnot?)...not exactly the romantic night we had in mind since we have 3 young kids ourselves and wanted some alone time. However, they were very good and moved us to a table that was more discrete. As it was my wife's birthday they gave her a glass of complimentary champagne (very nice). The food was excellent quality as always. She had their crab cakes and I tried one of them...very fresh crab meat and great quality. I had their fillet (perfect). They brought out a complimentary birthday cheesecake for my wife...very nice.Special Features:
- Love the menu varietyBills5Dined on 8/13/2014Always a great place to go for a special occasion or just a night out. Different and delicious food and drink combinations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice mealOldboy01Dined on 8/13/2014Consistently good food and service. Prix Fixe dinners were good value. Handled Birthday surprise with aplomb.Special Features:
- FantasticSmoothDined on 8/12/2014We went for silver anniversary and had a great experience. Staff was tremendous and food too.Special Features:
- Spectacular Rooftopacm713Dined on 8/9/2014When my girlfriend and I arrived for our 9:15 reservation, I requested a table on the roof. Melt was incredibly friendly and accommodating in getting us, what I felt was, the best seat in the house. Sure, the full moon didn't hurt their cause, but the food was incredible, as well. Great appetizers, delicious entrees, beautifully prepared and finished with a couple innovative cocktails and a bottle of wine. I definitely recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- birthday dinnerpandaDined on 8/9/2014I took my boyfriend here for dinner to celebrate his birthday. The service was incredible. Our server Shannon was nice, helpful and also funny. The food was delicious. And the complimentary birthday treats were a plant surprise.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- cozy diningGourmetDinerDined on 8/9/2014Ambience is elegant, wonderful for a quiet dinner and conducive to dinner conversation. The lack of huge TVs makes for a dining experience the way it's meant to be...just great food, great company, and great conversation! It was a very enjoyable evening! The food was fantastic and served by extremely attentive and pleasant people. Hats off to a terrific restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just Perfect!CSusyGoDined on 8/7/2014Melt was the perfect place to celebrate our 15th Anniversary! The ambiance was perfect, our waiter and bus boy were exceptional and the food was absolutely amazing!!!!! I would highly recommend Melt to all of my friends and Family!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rare treat in the Lehigh ValleyLynnVIPDined on 8/3/2014The venue is lovely and unexpected in a shopping area. The food is excellent with a large wine list and good service. When in the area do stop for a causal lunch or a very nice dinner and enjoy this unusually urbane spot in the area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everything was great exceptMcCloudDined on 8/2/2014Everything was great except the lack of a dress code. The food and service were excellent as was the attention to detail. We even received a free glass of champagne and a dessert for our anniversary. But, people walking around and sitting close to us in tee shirts, denim cut of shorts and flip flops, really did not cut it. This is not a MacDonalds or Burger King. If people can afford to eat at the Melt they should at least have enough respect to dress properly. I would never see those type of outfits at Grill 3501, so why should I see it here. Again, that is my only complaint, lack of a dress code everything else was top shelf.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Needs improvementGfreeDined on 8/2/2014Our first time at Melt was a great experience for food & drink (the Bees Knees Martini was fabulous) but the service left much to be desired. Our waiter was great in the beginning but once dinner was served he disappeared. We had to find a manager to give our dessert order to and of course complain about our waiter. We opted to give Melt a second chance. AND as luck would have it, we had the same waiter from our first visit. We figured that he would be mindful of his service to our table since he knew of our complaint on our last visit. Unfortunately the same exact thing happened. Great service in the beginning but once dinner was served, he was no where to be found. We had to find a manager AGAIN! This time, no dessert, just the check.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Horrible for lunch great for dinnerIzighelDined on 7/29/2014Not your place for a good lunch... Food and service were waaaay beliw their high standards.Dinner experience is fantastic and one of my favorites in town.
- Great for date nightHeatherbmcDined on 7/25/2014This was out first time here. We were a bit underdressed, with my husband in jeans and sneakers, but didn't feel too uncomfortable. The food was excellent and worth the price. We both said we would definitely go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServicemarycrawleyDined on 7/25/2014Polite, attentive, friendly, thoughtful, accurate, all around- from the greeter, bread server and to the wait staff. Start to finish!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic lunchJeffVIPDined on 7/24/2014We had a late lunch today a Melt for the first time in while. My wife and I were very pleased with the spaghetti and meatballs and ravioli paired with the mixed and caesar side salads. Well worth the price and portions were large for lunch, too. This is one of the few places in the Lehigh Valley that reminds us of the great restaurants in Las Vegas. We will return for sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/22/2014I had a great experience! Loved the friendly staff! I will be back! The carbonara was just alright, so maybe different options on the price fixed $30 menu would be more beneficial! The gelato was amazing and great sized portions!Special Features:
- JimbobDined on 7/20/2014the food for all in the group was excellent. The atmosphere was very calm and relaxing. The service was on the spot and making sure everything was meeting our expectations. Definitely do it again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Impressive!FeedMeVIPDined on 7/19/2014Jut had my first meal at Melt - lunch with a group. Visiting from NYC, I really enjoyed the service and my meal. I was impressed by the quality of both as well as the architecture and interior design of the restaurant. Very nice - I recommend it!Special Features:
- Great Date Night & Dinner w FriendsebrooksDined on 7/18/2014The decor was beautiful, the lounge was comfy, the staff was accommodating and pleasant and every items on our table was delicious. The portion sizes were perfect. Only downfall is that the ambiance, although romantic, was a bit too dark when trying to read the menu. For those who wear glasses you'll need to use the flash light on your phone. But once we got past that it was awesome.Special Features:
- Mickeyb3Mickeybee3Dined on 7/12/2014We ate on the patio and it was very nice there. Service was quick friendly and efficient. There were many varieties of food to chose from and the Italian food was excellent and the quantity was very good as well. We were unable to eat it all so they packaged up very very nicely making it easy to bring home. We plan to return to try out some of their other delicacies very soon.Special Features:
- Jb0202Dined on 7/11/2014This was my first time there for dinner. The lunch menu is much better.Special Features:
- College roommate lunch get togethermarycrawleyDined on 7/11/2014We had a grand time and food was delicious. Server was it seemed especially attentive. Thank you Melt, we will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrific Italian FoodDining101VIPDined on 7/8/2014I have been to Melt several times. This is not your typical red and white tablecloth Italian restaurant. The food including appetizers, pasta, fish is terrific. It may cost a few dollars more but it is worth it.
- A summer night at Melt!TORLocalDiningDined on 7/7/2014It was a pleasure to spend another wonderful evening at Melt. The combination of great food, sterling service and charmed ambience made for a special night. Lookin forward to my next opportunity.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic !!!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/5/2014We where amazed with level and quality of MELT restaurant . Very nice and profecianal service with fantastic , flavorful food . Thanks See you when we back form NY. John Shultz GM at Vintage Prime steakhouse in st James .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday Celebration SuccessOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/5/2014I came to melt for the first time last week to celebrate my birthday. I had dinner first in a very romantic setting with my boyfriend. On a side note, I am gluten free, and the server and chefs accommodated to my dietary needs very well! They have gluten free pasta and are able to make other things GF too. They even brought out a gluten free birthday dessert with a candle in it! So sweet! We then met up with several of my friends and went to the level 3 rooftop bar. Both settings were beautiful! My friends and I had an amazing time, with the help of Kelly, that is. I hadn't made any reservations for a table or cabana.. However Kelly was able to accommodate(again) my requests profoundly! Drinks, food, staff, atmosphere, etc = five thumbs upSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superb superbDoco888Dined on 7/5/2014Excellent service Even better food!!! Great vibe ! Well worth it !!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Romantic gemstrkDined on 7/4/2014It was a quiet night but the ambiance was great. We had drinks and dinner at the rooftop bar. The drinks were delicious and the wait staff was attentive and very friendly. Stick with the classics on the food, and it will be a hit. I am definitely up for trying it again soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- food with a viewcjrdineVIPDined on 7/4/2014sat in the main dining room with the fireplace blazing and the giant tube lights lit just right, great ambiance. after this trip have to recommend the rigatoni with crumbled Italian sausage it was excellent. one demerit for gritty pistachio ice cream. all in all a very enjoyable evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- kr1959Dined on 7/4/2014My only complaint was that it took over 30 minutes to get our drinks from the bar...this was not the server's fault...he could not bring drinks that were not prepared. The reason we were given was that the bar got very busy and there was only one bartender on duty. We felt the manager should have been able to see the problem and address it. At least he should have intervened once we made them aware how long we were waiting. Otherwise it was an excellent experience. It would have been nice if management offered us something in the way of an apology-maybe one free dessert or the like.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and atmospherefoodie837Dined on 7/1/2014Food was fantastic! The menu is just the right size to execute quality food and presentation. Dessert menu might be a little too fancy for the average person but I have no doubts the selections are delicious. Will definitely be back next time I am in the area!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another great time at MeltCSFoodieDined on 6/30/2014My wife and I have eaten at Melt many times over the years. It is always one of our contenders for special dinners out. This latest time was in line with what we always expect - terrific food, service and atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Melt is worth the trip.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/30/2014Occasionally, a faraway childhood friend and I meet at Melt for a 4-hour lunch. We have been there three times and have always been thrilled with the food, the drinks, the service, the ambience, and the friendly and accommodating welcome. We have even expanded our small group to include others and all have remarked about how much they enjoyed Melt. It is on the fringe of an outdoor shopping center. Parking is convenient. The hustle and bustle of the shoppers is nowhere near the restaurant's entrance. It's beautiful inside. Chic. Trendy. Love it there. I drive about 1.5 hours to get there as does my friend, but we will continue to lunch there.Special Features:
- Another Great ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/29/2014Well done as always. The beet Carpaccio salad is outstanding. We went for the sausage pizza this evening. Overall good dough and a nice amount of sausage. Yum! won't be long until we returnSpecial Features:
- Great placeOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/28/2014This is the first time my fiancé and I eat at Melt. The food was great -- except that the cheesecake dessert was too much a portion. Other than that, everything was exquisite. :)Special Features:
- Melt is MagicnewsreviewDined on 6/28/2014We have been to Melt often and have Never had a bad experience. Their dishes are always prepared to perfection and a treat to the enjoy. The service is always knowledgeable and personable. The atmosphere is sophisticated and stylish yet intimate. A five star experience all around.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.