Meiji Japan Cuisine
3878 N. Crossover Rd. #8
Fayetteville, AR 72703Neighborhood:
AsianPrice: $31 to $50
Meiji Japan Cuisine
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://meijinwa.com/
- Phone: 4795215919
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 3:00pm, Saturday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 10:30pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, Japanese, Asian
- Executive Chef: Benjamin Norton
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Please contact the restaurant. Darwin Beyer is our event coordinator.
A word from Meiji Japan Cuisine
At Meiji, we specialize in authentic sushi and family recipes with a fresh modern flair, We use the freshest ingredients including sashimi-grade fish flown in several times a week and vegetable and herbs from local farmers as well as oysters and inventive desserts.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Meiji Japan Cuisine reviews from OpenTable diners
2 reviews since June 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (2)special occasion (2)good for groups (1)romantic (1)Show More
- Fun dinnerFoodandwineDined on 7/18/2014Fun with friends and family. Lots of food choices to share and enjoy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 10 reviews are from the Meiji Japan Cuisine reviews archive.
- Blown away!BillVIPDined on 5/2/2014Meiji surpassed our expectations and will now be one of our frequent date night spots. The servers suggestions were spot on - from sashimi salad and sushi to the great mixologist gems behind the bar - this place gets our highest marks!Special Features:
- Perfect meal for a perfect occasionOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/10/2014This was my second time to dine at Meiji and it did not disappoint. Our waitress Adrienna was knowledgable and friendly. We had lunch here on a Thursday to celebrate my 14th Anniversary and the entire experience from start to finish was wonderful! I'm still dreaming of that decadent toro! I would absolutely recommend Meiji AND Adrienna to my friends!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great fooddforDined on 2/1/2014We had great food and service at Meiji. Will recommend to others.Special Features:
- Best sushi in town!bwbbwbDined on 1/16/2014By far the best sushi in town, tons of hidden little specials and great drinks :).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice server, forgettable entreescrash5894Dined on 11/1/2013Great tuna tataki but overall the food was just OK. Met expectations but didn't exceed them. The server was pleasant, attentive, and knowledgeable about the fish though another member of staff carried an open bag of garbage through the dining room. Bleh. The crowd was noticeably geriatric but it's probably just that side of town. Not vastly overpriced but the same cash elsewhere would've scored a much tastier plate. Fayetteville remains in need of a really great sushi little joint.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wow.pkirkDined on 6/2/2013Who knew one could get truly exceptional Japanese food in Fayetteville, Arkansas! Inspired sushi from Japan-trained chef accompanied by--get this--fresh wasabi. Lots of things wrapped in thinly sliced fresh daikon. Really good creamy pork ramen. Vegetarian selections, including a ramen. An impressive array of sakes--even a sake flight. Service was a bit slow, but knowledgeable and enthusiastic. Interior, pleasant, open, and calming, not overly decorated. Overall, I was impressed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not too badOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/18/2013Good spot. Best Sushi we have had in NWA. Definitely worth a visit. We will be back.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fresh sushi and great apps!dbenfieldVIPDined on 4/16/2013Delicious, fresh sushi and great apps! The staff was so friendly and the sushi chef was personable. We tried many different items on the dinner and drink menus and were so impressed. The decor/ambiance could use a boost, but that's hardly anything to complain about. Overall, this is a very good restaurant!Special Features:
- Best sushiOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/15/2013Great food and great prices. Best sushi in NW Arkansas, hands down.Special Features:
- An Unexpected FindLongTimeFansVIPDined on 3/12/2013We were very impressed with both the sushi and cooked entrees, and will return to try others. Wine selections were unfamiliar to us but included a few new favorites. Meiji's interior decor is comfortable with clean lines, but also a bit sparse. Food was well-coordinated from the kitchen so everyone in our party received meals around the same time. Sushi combo rolls are a great way to step out of a comfort zone; each we tried was fantastic.Special Features: