MEET in Paris
9727 Culver Boulevard
Culver City, CA 90232Neighborhood:
FrenchPrice: $30 and under
MEET in Paris
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://meetrestaurantla.com/
- Phone: 3108158222x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday through Thursday: 10:30 AM to 9:30 PM
Friday: 10:30 AM to 10:30 PM
Saturday: 9:00 to 10:30 PM
Sunday: 9:00 AM to 9:30 PM
Happy Hour: 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM Daily
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: French
- Executive Chef: Sebastien Cornic
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Catering menu available on request. Meet is the perfect choice for office meetings, parties, and special events. Please contact Sebastien Cornic at (310) 815-8222 to schedule an event or for more information.
- Private Party Contact: sebastien cornic 310-815-8222 x
- Special Events: All-inclusive prix fixe menu available Monday through Thursday and Sunday: 5:00 PM to 6:30 PM and ALL NIGHT Friday and Saturday, only $34.95, or $46.95 with a bottle of wine for two. Includes appetizer, main course and dessert with a large variety of dishes to choose from.
Mondays: 30% off all mussel dishes and all beers are half off!
Tuesdays: All-you-can-eat mussels in any or all of our 16 different styles, only $26.95! One serving of fries per order, and no sharing please!
Thursday: No corkage! (Everyone at the table must have at least one main course or mussels dish to qualify for 'no corkage. Limit of two bottles per table -- corkage will apply for additional bottles.)
Saturday and Sunday Brunch: Bottomless Mimosa $16.95!
Sunday Only: Wine Bottle Half Off at Dinner! (A few bottles don't apply, inquire with your server.)
- Cross Street: Duquesne
- Public Transit: Culver City buses service area.
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: Meet is located on the North side of Culver Boulevard near the intersection of Duquesne Avenue. Culver City Valet Parking is available right in front of the restaurant. There is also two hour free parking one block east on Cardiff Street ($1.00 each additional hour). Street parking is also available.
A word from MEET in Paris
Meet in Paris brings the Paris bistro to Culver City, serving classic French comfort food in a relaxed style. We want our customers to feel at home. Every aspect of the restaurant is crafted to leave our guests with a sense of satisfaction and well-being. We serve generous portions of full-flavored, hearty food. Our dishes are made from the highest-quality ingredients, presented in an elegant yet simple style that honors our French roots and expresses our passion for consistent excellence and creativity.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerFrench
MEET in Paris - Best Restaurants in Culver City ›
MEET in Paris reviews from OpenTable diners
200 reviews since June 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (144)neighborhood gem (134)fit for foodies (94)romantic (73)special occasion (64)great for lunch (63)great for brunch (51)good for groups (30)notable wine list (25)hot spot (20)late-night find (11)kid-friendly (6)scenic view (3)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Wonderful, as alwaystapdansrDined on 9/27/2014Celebrated an early anniversary this week. We each ordered a different soup and then switched. Shared an entree-- it was delicious. Unfortunately, didn't have room for dessert. Next time!!Special Features:
- Good French FoodFrenchManDined on 9/26/2014I enjoyed their foods, being Parisian, and semi critical I was nicely surprised. Looking forward to trying their other traditional dishes. Pate was good, moules marinières good as well. Not a michelin 5 stars but very good overall. Bread was sub par, it is a key part of a french mealSpecial Features:
- Everything great about this placeOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/25/2014Wonderful ambiance. Really feels like you're in Paris. The food is terrific and there are so many options. The mushroom soup I had was so delicious! Our waitress was extremely friendly and efficient and the whole experience was truly wonderful. I will definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love your muscles!LODBVIPDined on 9/25/2014Needed a spot to meet a client for dinner and informal talk. You totally fit the bill and gained another customer who said she will return with her friends. Thank you Mario for such great service.Special Features:
- Great PlacejtmattDined on 9/24/2014Good food and friendly people.Good food and friendly people.Good food and friendly people.Good food and friendly people.Good food and friendly people.Good food and friendly people.Special Features:
- Love this placeOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/23/2014Meet In Paris has become one of my favorite restaurants in Culver City. The mussels are to die for, such a great variety to choose from. My favorites are the dijonaise and alaska. Its a cozy little restaurant and the staff is always friendly. You cant beat the half price happy hour and 30 percent off mussels on tuesdays and wednesdays!!Special Features:
- Good not greatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/23/2014The service was excellent and the food was ok. I didn't blow my mind or palette.Special Features:
- Paris in Culver CityTruewiseprinceVIPDined on 9/19/2014Once again, didn't let us down. Great place for business lunch. Great food and great service with a French flair.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Frenchy Find!maidagoldDined on 9/13/2014We really enjoyed our dinner this past Saturday night. We were going to an art show, and in my reservation I let them know we needed to be on our way. They were all so accommodating and great. Our servers were friendly and knowledgable. All of our main courses were delicious. Two of us got mussels. One of us got the steak. One of us got a pasta dish. Everyone was moaning through their meal. My beet salad starter was fantastic. The other three shared the charcuterie and a cheese plate. (My husband is quite the fan of charcuterie plates, and this would not have topped his list...but it was good enough.) We would definitely go back the next time in CC. It's incredibly charming, and the staff were truly excellent.Special Features:
- Lovely FindFRNDnandWnVIPDined on 9/12/2014A true neighborhood gem! From the impeccable service (not just our gracious waitress, but the busboys and hostess) to the delicious Madrid moules-frites, provides a very nice end to a hectic week.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another nice evening at MeettwebbmdVIPDined on 9/12/2014Good service and great food made for another enjoyable evening. My wife enjoyed her mussels, and my trout dish was outstanding. We'll be back!Special Features:
- Must Dine OutsideArcadiafcDined on 9/12/2014Meet in Paris is a true neighborhood gem. Unfortunately, despite having a reservation and looking forward to sharing a wonderful dining experience, we were seated inside at a table that was wholly too small and subjected us to constant traffic from the kitchen. At one point the waitress and staff were literally inches from my face as they were hustling past my table. We have been to this restaurant four times in the past two months, however this last experience soured me to the point that I will not go back for some time.Special Features:
- Just Ok!YummyVIPDined on 9/11/2014We were disappointed this time. We usually stick to the Mussels and/or Chicken. This time the Special Salmon was too well done and everything was cold on the plate, it as flavorful. The other entree, borguignon, was just OK but the noodles were cold and dry. We have enjoyed it in the past so we will give it another try!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MEET for French Bistro FoodChasDined on 9/11/2014MEET has the ambiance of a street front bistro in France, with tables outside on the sidewalk covered by an awning, and crowded seating indoors. This gives the place a cozy, casual feeling you'll like. The food is French bistro fare, with mussels the specialty of the house. The prices are reasonable, the quality excellent, and the service friendly and professional. The profiteroles for dessert are delicious.Special Features:
- All you can eat musselsBeccaAHDined on 9/10/2014The all you can eat mussels special on Tuesday and Wednesday nights is the best deal in town. My friend and I tried five different flavors (of the 20+ they have) all before the doors opened at the Kirk Douglas Theater down the street. Great pre-theater dining!Special Features:
- Like a Paris BistroBandJVIPDined on 9/6/2014Ambiance just like Paris, great service. But $14.00 for 6 escargots ????? in a sauce that was more like creamy salad dressing with very little garlic. Pommes frites came from the kitchen just warm. My Salade Nicoise was nicely done but light on the dressing, it was American style with Ahi not canned tuna as is done in France. Some appealing daily specials such as 1/2 price appetizers and all you can eat mussels for $28.00 on certain days.Special Features:
- Fun in Culver CityHappy2dineVIPDined on 9/5/2014Don't come to Meet in Paris and expect good service. This is my 3rd time dining here. We come for dining excitement and people watching while sitting on the patio. The mussels are good and priced well for happy hour.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/4/2014We went here for an anniversary dinner. I had the swordfish and my husband had poulet roti. The restuarant is very authentically country French. the bread was probably the best things about it. The meals were good but not spectacular, the fish could have had more sophisticated seasoning and the poulet roti sauce was a bit heavy. However for the neighborhood it is a nice change from the very westside bar scene elsewhere. The restaurant is tiny and a bit crowded but they do a good job of seating and the outdoor seats are niceSpecial Features:
- Fab French fareluv2eatDined on 9/4/2014Food is outstanding. We are Francophiles and are particular about French food. We were not disappointed. The small plates were delicious and the mussels were outstanding. What a treat. We will go back!Special Features:
- Great food and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/30/2014Our server, Nicole, was amazing. The restaurant had an extensive selection of mussels and their house Bordeaux was pretty good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Authentic French foodtryingnewthingsDined on 8/30/2014All of our dishes were good, it's kid-friendly but loud.Special Features:
- Mussels disappointedOrangutan2001Dined on 8/29/2014My Moules Marinières had no flavor. The broth lacked sufficient butter and garlic. In fact, it tasted a bit like dishwater with a splash of wine. The fries were good, the caramelized Brussels sprouts were good, and my husband liked his trout meunière. We ate indoors, and the noise level was quite high until the crowd thinned out,
- Wonderful experienceYaiYaiDined on 8/27/2014It is always a treat to go to Meet in Paris. Sitting outside is lovely, with the evening breeze, delicious food and attentive, but not hovering, friendly staff attending to our needs. Being on walking distance is also very nice. We are so glad that we have found this neighborhood gem. Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Stick with the MoulesuceeDined on 8/23/2014Reservations for three on Saturday night. Seated immediately upon arrival. Seating is very cramped inside. Patio seemed like it would be better. Service was friendly and attentive. Mussels are the specialty. As an appetizer, we tried two of the dozen or so mussel offerings available. Both were great. Also tried oysters. Good, but poor shucking led to lots of shell bits and some smashed oyster meat. Entrees were beef bourguignon and bouillabaisse. Both were quite average. 4 stars for the mussels and 2 for the entrees. Carafe of house Burgundy was very tasty. Sit outside and stick with the mussels.
- Delicious French BistroWestsidefoodlvrDined on 8/23/2014Wonderful place for French food. Specialty in mussels. Nice atmosphere - especially outdoor patio on a warm summer evening. Hostess and server very friendly - server quite knowledgeable. Reservations are a must due to the popularity of the place - packed on a Saturday evening - both inside the place and the outdoor patio. Very nice experience.Special Features:
- Great SpotOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/23/2014Really enjoy eating here every time. Food, service, ambiance - everything is really well done. Wished they served Kronnenberg (or however you spell it).
- Great neighborhood vibeOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/22/2014Came up to the city to visit our daughter. Made a reservation on line knowing nothing about the restaurant. Food was excellent, waiter wonderful and it was a perfect night so we ate outside. Had a great time and would come back again when we are in town.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/20/2014Everything about our dinner here was excellent, especially the mussels and the special that night, the snapper with mashed potatoes. Great food, service, wine, and atmosphere. One of my favorites in LASpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodOutoftowndinerDined on 8/18/2014I went for the muscles and was very pleased. Delicious and tender. The service was terrific also.Special Features:
- Great French BistroBobbygeeDined on 8/14/2014If you love moules, this is the place for you. If you don't love moules, everything else is terrific too! New items on the menu include a superb Beef Bourguignon littleneck clams, oysters, and bouillabaisse. Owner Sebastian is a terrific host.Special Features:
- Magnificent Mussels!Sharon08VIPDined on 8/13/2014Meet in Paris is a unique and beautiful gem in Culver City. The staff is warm and welcoming. The service is consistently good and the mussels are out of this world. Don't miss out on the all you can eat mussels on Tuesdays & Wednesdays for under $30.00.Special Features:
- Great LunchCAM5VIPDined on 8/13/2014A group of four. The food was great for all of us. The table on the patio was great. Enjoyable for all . Will be back soon!Special Features:
- pennypambpennypambDined on 8/12/2014Delicious as always. It's one of our favorite restaurants. The owner, Sebastian, is very charming and hospitable as is all the staff.Special Features:
- Paris in Culver CityTruewiseprinceVIPDined on 8/11/2014Great place for lunch and business meetings. Great food and service.Special Features:
- arbitrator b0bOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 8/9/2014This restaurant is usually way above average in every respects, but it was not this past Sat. the French version of seafood linguini was not quite rights as the sauce was overbearing. RDSSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Restaurant in LAOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/8/2014We have been living in LA for 8 months and this restaurant blew us away. The food was exceptional and the service was attentive and warm. Make a reservation, and go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delightful Dinner PartyBBlavinDined on 8/7/2014This is the second time we have met friends at this quaint French Bistro. The food was excellently prepared again. We took advantage of their happy hour half price small plate menu. It gave us an opportunity to order many dishes to be share among the 4 of us. There are still many dishes we have not had an opportunity to try so we will be back again in the near future. The wait staff was very attentive but not overbearing.Special Features:
- Great Steak FritesMattMDined on 8/7/2014We were looking for a restaurant that would have a good steak in the Culver area when we saw meet had the Steak Frites on special. The meat was perfectly cooked. Great joy. Well seasoned and did not require and additional seasoning or sauce. The wait staff was very attentive. We started with some escargot which too was excellently prepared.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best MusselsOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/7/2014If you like mussels this is the place! They are prepared every way imaginable. Garlic, gorgonzola, bacon, you name it, they do it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great MusselsSmashDined on 8/6/2014I heard about this restaurant from a frenchman on a plane back from Paris a year and a half ago. I am sorry I took so long to go . The food mussels were fabulous. I will go back and soon.Special Features: