MEET in Paris
9727 Culver Boulevard
Culver City, CA 90232Neighborhood:
FrenchPrice: $30 and under
MEET in Paris
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://meetrestaurantla.com/
- Phone: 3108158222x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday through Thursday: 10:30 AM to 9:30 PM
Friday: 10:30 AM to 10:30 PM
Saturday: 9:00 to 10:30 PM
Sunday: 9:00 AM to 9:30 PM
Happy Hour: 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM Daily
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: French
- Executive Chef: Sebastien Cornic
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Catering menu available on request. Meet is the perfect choice for office meetings, parties, and special events. Please contact Sebastien Cornic at (310) 815-8222 to schedule an event or for more information.
- Private Party Contact: sebastien cornic 310-815-8222 x
- Special Events: All-inclusive prix fixe menu available Monday through Thursday and Sunday: 5:00 PM to 6:30 PM and ALL NIGHT Friday and Saturday, only $34.95, or $46.95 with a bottle of wine for two. Includes appetizer, main course and dessert with a large variety of dishes to choose from.
Mondays: 30% off all mussel dishes and all beers are half off!
Tuesdays: All-you-can-eat mussels in any or all of our 16 different styles, only $26.95! One serving of fries per order, and no sharing please!
Thursday: No corkage! (Everyone at the table must have at least one main course or mussels dish to qualify for 'no corkage. Limit of two bottles per table -- corkage will apply for additional bottles.)
Saturday and Sunday Brunch: Bottomless Mimosa $16.95!
Sunday Only: Wine Bottle Half Off at Dinner! (A few bottles don't apply, inquire with your server.)
- Cross Street: Duquesne
- Public Transit: Culver City buses service area.
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: Meet is located on the North side of Culver Boulevard near the intersection of Duquesne Avenue. Culver City Valet Parking is available right in front of the restaurant. There is also two hour free parking one block east on Cardiff Street ($1.00 each additional hour). Street parking is also available.
A word from MEET in Paris
Meet in Paris brings the Paris bistro to Culver City, serving classic French comfort food in a relaxed style. We want our customers to feel at home. Every aspect of the restaurant is crafted to leave our guests with a sense of satisfaction and well-being. We serve generous portions of full-flavored, hearty food. Our dishes are made from the highest-quality ingredients, presented in an elegant yet simple style that honors our French roots and expresses our passion for consistent excellence and creativity.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
MEET in Paris - Best Restaurants in Culver City ›
MEET in Paris reviews from OpenTable diners
220 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (159)neighborhood gem (142)fit for foodies (101)romantic (80)great for lunch (76)great for brunch (63)special occasion (59)good for groups (27)notable wine list (25)hot spot (16)late-night find (12)kid-friendly (8)scenic view (4)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Great food and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/30/2014Our server, Nicole, was amazing. The restaurant had an extensive selection of mussels and their house Bordeaux was pretty good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Authentic French foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014All of our dishes were good, it's kid-friendly but loud.Special Features:
- Mussels disappointedOrangutan2001Dined on 8/29/2014My Moules Marinières had no flavor. The broth lacked sufficient butter and garlic. In fact, it tasted a bit like dishwater with a splash of wine. The fries were good, the caramelized Brussels sprouts were good, and my husband liked his trout meunière. We ate indoors, and the noise level was quite high until the crowd thinned out,
- Wonderful experienceYaiYaiDined on 8/27/2014It is always a treat to go to Meet in Paris. Sitting outside is lovely, with the evening breeze, delicious food and attentive, but not hovering, friendly staff attending to our needs. Being on walking distance is also very nice. We are so glad that we have found this neighborhood gem. Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Stick with the MoulesuceeDined on 8/23/2014Reservations for three on Saturday night. Seated immediately upon arrival. Seating is very cramped inside. Patio seemed like it would be better. Service was friendly and attentive. Mussels are the specialty. As an appetizer, we tried two of the dozen or so mussel offerings available. Both were great. Also tried oysters. Good, but poor shucking led to lots of shell bits and some smashed oyster meat. Entrees were beef bourguignon and bouillabaisse. Both were quite average. 4 stars for the mussels and 2 for the entrees. Carafe of house Burgundy was very tasty. Sit outside and stick with the mussels.
- Delicious French BistroWestsidefoodlvrDined on 8/23/2014Wonderful place for French food. Specialty in mussels. Nice atmosphere - especially outdoor patio on a warm summer evening. Hostess and server very friendly - server quite knowledgeable. Reservations are a must due to the popularity of the place - packed on a Saturday evening - both inside the place and the outdoor patio. Very nice experience.Special Features:
- Great SpotOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/23/2014Really enjoy eating here every time. Food, service, ambiance - everything is really well done. Wished they served Kronnenberg (or however you spell it).
- Great neighborhood vibeOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/22/2014Came up to the city to visit our daughter. Made a reservation on line knowing nothing about the restaurant. Food was excellent, waiter wonderful and it was a perfect night so we ate outside. Had a great time and would come back again when we are in town.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/20/2014Everything about our dinner here was excellent, especially the mussels and the special that night, the snapper with mashed potatoes. Great food, service, wine, and atmosphere. One of my favorites in LASpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodOutoftowndinerDined on 8/18/2014I went for the muscles and was very pleased. Delicious and tender. The service was terrific also.Special Features:
- Great French BistroBobbygeeDined on 8/14/2014If you love moules, this is the place for you. If you don't love moules, everything else is terrific too! New items on the menu include a superb Beef Bourguignon littleneck clams, oysters, and bouillabaisse. Owner Sebastian is a terrific host.Special Features:
- Magnificent Mussels!Sharon08VIPDined on 8/13/2014Meet in Paris is a unique and beautiful gem in Culver City. The staff is warm and welcoming. The service is consistently good and the mussels are out of this world. Don't miss out on the all you can eat mussels on Tuesdays & Wednesdays for under $30.00.Special Features:
- Great LunchCAM5VIPDined on 8/13/2014A group of four. The food was great for all of us. The table on the patio was great. Enjoyable for all . Will be back soon!Special Features:
- pennypambpennypambDined on 8/12/2014Delicious as always. It's one of our favorite restaurants. The owner, Sebastian, is very charming and hospitable as is all the staff.Special Features:
- Paris in Culver CityTruewiseprinceVIPDined on 8/11/2014Great place for lunch and business meetings. Great food and service.Special Features:
- arbitrator b0bOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 8/9/2014This restaurant is usually way above average in every respects, but it was not this past Sat. the French version of seafood linguini was not quite rights as the sauce was overbearing. RDSSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Restaurant in LAOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/8/2014We have been living in LA for 8 months and this restaurant blew us away. The food was exceptional and the service was attentive and warm. Make a reservation, and go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delightful Dinner PartyBBlavinDined on 8/7/2014This is the second time we have met friends at this quaint French Bistro. The food was excellently prepared again. We took advantage of their happy hour half price small plate menu. It gave us an opportunity to order many dishes to be share among the 4 of us. There are still many dishes we have not had an opportunity to try so we will be back again in the near future. The wait staff was very attentive but not overbearing.Special Features:
- Great Steak FritesMattMDined on 8/7/2014We were looking for a restaurant that would have a good steak in the Culver area when we saw meet had the Steak Frites on special. The meat was perfectly cooked. Great joy. Well seasoned and did not require and additional seasoning or sauce. The wait staff was very attentive. We started with some escargot which too was excellently prepared.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best MusselsOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/7/2014If you like mussels this is the place! They are prepared every way imaginable. Garlic, gorgonzola, bacon, you name it, they do it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great MusselsSmashDined on 8/6/2014I heard about this restaurant from a frenchman on a plane back from Paris a year and a half ago. I am sorry I took so long to go . The food mussels were fabulous. I will go back and soon.Special Features:
- Cute and quaintRuthlasVIPDined on 8/6/2014We have eaten here several times and it never disappoints.vthe food is always an adventure in taste and the presentation is always beautiful. The wait staff is very friendly and always eager to please. I prefer to sit outside though because the inside acoustics make it very loud and if you have any problems such as tinnitus you definitely do not want to be inside.Special Features:
- A Gem!carrytunesDined on 8/5/2014We came in for dinner based on yelp reviews and the proximity to the location we were visiting- now it will be a must visit everytime we come to the area. Food was fabulous! Melt in your mouth steak and a great selection of appetizers. We ended up sharing each others meals because everything was so wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Celebratory dinner made wonderfulmaileDined on 8/3/2014My boyfriend has fond memories of this place from childhood. So he suggested it when we were picking somewhere to go for a small celebratory dinner. The Brazilian waitress was very helpful and even indulged us with some Portuguese to see if the BF could understand it. The MacMurray wine was delicious, the Cioppino was divine, the duck confit was delicious, the Onion Soup was pretty dang yummy. I had muscles here during happy hour a while back, and though they were good, they didn't leave me feeling the need to tell everyone about it. We loved the whole experience.Special Features:
- a summer evening at MEETIampatDined on 8/3/2014The restaurant's patio is lovely at this time of the year Tonight we had steak tartar and mussels during their reasonably priced Happy Hour, and the food and service were excellent. A delightful neighborhood French restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mussels are greatFromLA2DCDined on 7/27/2014The specialty are mussels and the selection didn't disappoint. Had guests in from Washington, DC so I wanted to take them somewhere different and Meet in Paris filled the bill.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great food and nice outdoor arealuv2dineDined on 7/27/2014The seating outdoor is partly under roof cover (where we were) and partly under umbrellas. It was quite lovely and the level of noise was very manageable. The food was great. We had croque-monsieur and croque-madame, omelet, and moules marinières (mussels). The mussels were prepared with just the perfect recipe from France, white wine, onions, fresh. If your mussels are not open, don't hesitate to tell the waiter to change them. Never tempt eating closed mussels. As dessert, we had creme brûlée and it was a bit on the dry side. In the U.S., creme brûlée is usually served mixed with gelatin or something making it like a flan. Something softer would have been better. My Dame Blanche was perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A French cafe in Culver CityLeCapitaineDined on 7/27/2014The most authentic of the French style cafe's on the westside. The best selection of moule frites around, and I believe the only steak tartar to be found, and not a bad one at that. Lively for lunch, good food at fair prices in a nice atmosphere. Could it be more French? Yes, but hey, it's the best you'll find west of La Cienega, and a 2 hour lunch at MEET is a heck of a nice way to take a long lunch break.Special Features:
- Meet in ParisCharlieWDined on 7/27/2014We have eaten at this restaurant many times over the years and always have a wonderful meal. Their food is outstanding and the service is great. The inside is a little crowded, so we like to eat on the patio area and people watch. Highly recommend MEET. CharlieSpecial Features:
- Great for birthday dinnerlflspinstarDined on 7/26/2014The food was wonderful, and our server was very knowledgeable about their beer and wine offerings. The Restaurant Week dinner menu had a good range of choices, and everything we tried was cooked perfectly and went well with the drinks our server recommended. I haven't been for lunch or brunch, and so cannot comment on that. The only issue was that with only a single person bathroom, I did have to wait a bit. It is a small restaurant, so it's OK, but maybe instead of a one being for men and one for women, just have both be unisex? This isn't anything unusual, though.Special Features:
- Scrumptious lunchesTruewiseprinceVIPDined on 7/25/2014Great spot in west side for meetings and small groups. We go as often as we can. Good food good service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DivineavnflewDined on 7/24/2014Went with the Dine LA menu, and was certainly not disappointed - I had the escargots, moules (mussels), and a cheese plate for dessert. Everything was delicious! The parsley butter really went well with the escargots, and when you use the crusty bread to sop up that butter and the lobster bisque that the mussels were swimming in... heavenly! The cheese plate was also very good (brie, another cheese I honestly don't know what it is, cranberries, pears, honey). Service was top notch as well! Great place to eat with friends and family!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Feels like you're in ParisOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 7/23/2014This cute little restaurant transports you to the Left Bank of Paris--good food, good ambience, nice music, efficient staff!Special Features:
- Nice French cafeReviewerDined on 7/21/2014Enjoyed their outdoor dining. The trout was evcellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love Paris and Love Meet in ParisCarolDined on 7/21/2014Very good food. For once a French Onion Soup wasn't too salty (I actually added salt to mine...a first!), the trout was good and fresh and the chocolate fondant is a MUST for chocoholics (warning: you will need the vanilla ice cream its served with as it is very rich...not a bad thing!). Went for the first time during DineLA week and will come back. :-)Special Features:
- GeorgeLinMSTCPADined on 7/20/2014Meet In Paris was as a wonderful experience. My daughter and I took my wife there to celebrate her birthday. Our server, Mickey (?), was very polite and helpful. Her recommendations were spot-on! This was during Dine LA week and we found the food was very tasty. My daughter would like to come back for their mussel special during the week and also for the Sunday mimosa brunch. Overall, it was a nice experience. Culver Cirty does have some very nice dining establishments.Special Features:
- A Sweet Little BistroOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/20/2014In this great little neighborhood bistro you'll find Parisian classics that are sure to delight without breaking the bank. it's a great spot for Sunday brunch and the staff is friendly, attentive and personable which is the only non-Parisian aspect of this hidden jewel. The moules mariniere are fresh and delicious and the pomme frites are slightly crisp yet tender. Whether you brunch with friends, dine with a date or enjoy solo, you are certain to have a lovely meal and wonderful time in a charming atmosphere reminiscent of the street bistros in the city of Light but in a decidedly relaxed California atmosphere.Special Features:
- Great DinningKitCatDined on 7/20/2014Make a reservation so that you can be seated quickly. The food is great. Good Portions and amazing quality. Fresh and delicious. The space is VERY limited here so be prepared to be seated almost uncomfortably close to your neighbors. Friendly servers, though it took a while to take our orders and for the food to arrive. It was probably due to DineLA event. There were many guests. Lobster Crepe was so good! Savory and touch of sweetness. Steak Tartare was tasty and mussels were oh so yummy. Good place for lunch or dinner. I took one of my best friends here for Valentines date and it was so good we decided to come again for lunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dineLA 2014 ExperienceDenmaDined on 7/19/2014Took my girlfriend here for our anniversary dinner. Thought about the chicken, but had to try the mussels bisque when I found out it was their specialty. Everything tasted delicious. Will definitely be coming back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friendly staff…good foodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/19/2014Staff is very accommodating and friendly. Salad and skirt steak were very tasty…mussels were a bit on the sweet side for my taste, however. Enjoyed the outdoor european cafe feel. The place was packed inside and out at 6:30pm so they must be doing something right! We'll probably come back…everything that the waiters were bringing out looked really good. Just wasn't the biggest fan of the sweet mussel sauce.Special Features: