MEET in Paris
9727 Culver Boulevard
Culver City, CA 90232Neighborhood:
FrenchPrice: $30 and under
MEET in Paris
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://meetrestaurantla.com/
- Phone: (310) 815-8222
- Hours of Operation:
Monday through Thursday: 10:30 AM to 9:30 PM
Friday: 10:30 AM to 10:30 PM
Saturday: 9:00 to 10:30 PM
Sunday: 9:00 AM to 9:30 PM
Happy Hour: 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM Daily
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: French
- Executive Chef: Sebastien Cornic
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Catering menu available on request. Meet is the perfect choice for office meetings, parties, and special events. Please contact Sebastien Cornic at (310) 815-8222 to schedule an event or for more information.
- Private Party Contact: sebastien cornic 310-815-8222 x
- Special Events: All-inclusive prix fixe menu available Monday through Thursday and Sunday: 5:00 PM to 6:30 PM and ALL NIGHT Friday and Saturday, only $34.95, or $46.95 with a bottle of wine for two. Includes appetizer, main course and dessert with a large variety of dishes to choose from.
Mondays: 30% off all mussel dishes and all beers are half off!
Tuesdays: All-you-can-eat mussels in any or all of our 16 different styles, only $26.95! One serving of fries per order, and no sharing please!
Thursday: No corkage! (Everyone at the table must have at least one main course or mussels dish to qualify for 'no corkage. Limit of two bottles per table -- corkage will apply for additional bottles.)
Saturday and Sunday Brunch: Bottomless Mimosa $16.95!
Sunday Only: Wine Bottle Half Off at Dinner! (A few bottles don't apply, inquire with your server.)
- Cross Street: Duquesne
- Public Transit: Culver City buses service area.
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: Meet is located on the North side of Culver Boulevard near the intersection of Duquesne Avenue. Culver City Valet Parking is available right in front of the restaurant. There is also two hour free parking one block east on Cardiff Street ($1.00 each additional hour). Street parking is also available.
A word from MEET in Paris
Meet in Paris brings the Paris bistro to Culver City, serving classic French comfort food in a relaxed style. We want our customers to feel at home. Every aspect of the restaurant is crafted to leave our guests with a sense of satisfaction and well-being. We serve generous portions of full-flavored, hearty food. Our dishes are made from the highest-quality ingredients, presented in an elegant yet simple style that honors our French roots and expresses our passion for consistent excellence and creativity.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
MEET in Paris reviews from OpenTable diners
173 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (123)neighborhood gem (122)fit for foodies (80)romantic (61)special occasion (50)great for lunch (48)great for brunch (38)good for groups (30)hot spot (22)notable wine list (15)late-night find (11)kid-friendly (6)scenic view (4)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Spreading the Good Word!OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 11/12/2014This is our "go-to" spot when we have guests from out of town! We like to show off the revitalized Culver City and the great cuisine of this splendid little bistro! I have now tried just about every version of the mussels and there is no doubt they ALL are my favorites. Best mussels in LA; I'm convinced. My wife is in love with the steak tartar! Perfection! (And there may be some amore for that hunky proprietor Sebastian - but we better not go there!) We are huge fans and evangelists for the culinary gospel of MEET in Paris!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best brunch in Culver City!!!lovepoorcalvinsDined on 11/9/2014The Lobster Bennedict is my favorite!!! It's not always on the menu, but if you ask, they'll make it special... Simply put... The best!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- pastry not so goodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/8/2014Dinner was great, but the profiteroles could have been from the freezer at Costco..need a real pastry chef....Special Features:
- Always a pleasureeaterouterVIPDined on 11/7/2014We dine frequently at this neighborhood cabaret. Always good, always friendly, a wonderful place for a delightful dinner without being super costly.Special Features:
- lack of attention to detailspickypickyDined on 11/7/2014The place is very noisy when you sit inside which we did. My main course was brought to the table before I'd finished my first course which didn't seem to be a problem for the servers. They were about to plop it all on our little table. I ordered some Beaujolais for my second course. The glass was warm as was the wine in it - not good for Beaujolais. I wanted to start with a glass of rose - they didn't have any! How could a French bistro be out of rose wine? The staff however was very pleasant across the board. Overall a disappointment.
- Never disappointedjimulanDined on 11/6/2014I've eaten at Meet many times and am never disappointed. The place is energetic, service is excellent, and the food is always tasty. I wish they hadn't gotten rid of the Baja sauce for the Moules, but there are so many others to choose from. On a nice night, it's definitely worth eating outside because inside can feel a little noisy and cramped.Special Features:
- Culver City GemDiggieVIPDined on 11/5/2014Nice little French restaurant that's nestled in the neighborhood of Culver City. Great service. Food was okay, but I must say the mussels were great. Will come back with friends again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good timesFernychienDined on 11/2/2014Took my girlfriend here for date night and it was just great. The service was wonderful. They were not always interrupting and even moved us to a larger table due to all the food we ordered. The small tables are only good for light dinner and drinks. If you are gonna eat then I suggest asking for a bigger table. The feel of the room reminded me of Paris; small quaint and Euro. Food was great albeit a tad expensive but they have great specials like 50% off bottles of wine; all-you-can eat mussel nights etc but check what days. But for a special night...I thought it was just perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thank you!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/1/2014We dined at Meet in Paris last Saturdat night and had an exceptional experience. My mother, aunt, grandmother and I all enjoyed both the food and atmosphere. The restaurant was lively and our server took wonderful care of us. We will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great go-too placeJoeSDined on 10/31/2014Once again, made last minute reservations and had a great meal at Meet In Paris. Small, but has both indoor and outdoor seating. Food never lets the diner down. Service is efficient but not intruding. Background music fits the ambiance. Definitely would suggest everyone try this gem.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Horrible experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/28/2014The dinner for this reservation was for a birthday. Food was okay but, our server was horrible! Constantly had to flag him down while he was busy serving other tables. The birthday girl had to ask about 3 or 4 times for her forgotten order of a simple coke. We were not fond of his stuck up attitude. Thanks to this server, we definitely won't return to this place again.
- Great food and place, warm wineOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 10/26/2014Food was marvelous, service very good but I had to knock off a star for the bottle of red wine we got. It as a bit too warm. (even though it was Sunday night and bottles were half off - great deal by the way!) The mussels selection in the various broths is fantastic, someday I will try them all. I would certainly come back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT EXPERIENCEvisitorDined on 10/25/2014This was my third visit to Meet in Paris and probably my best experience. The food was great. I had one of their specials, salmon stuffed with crab. It was outstanding! My companion had one of the house staples -- a bowl of mussels. She said that hers, too, was excellent. The wine list was very good. The restaurant was full, as always. It is a bit noisy, but not to the point of being oppressive. The service was excellent! The waiter went out of his way to do extra little things to make our experience memorable. I look forward to my next visit!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We met at MeetMarVistaJayDined on 10/25/2014for a pre-Douglas theater meal. We been to this restaurant numerous times and it rarely disappoints. Three of us ordered steak which arrived perfectly prepared. I ordered the trout which with its sauce was superb as well as the frisee salad. Our server was energetic and suggested waiting for the specials to be announced before taking our order, the wait being five minutes. We had allowed ourselves ample time to make our performance at the Douglas he was aware of our time constraints and responded accordingly.Special Features:
- Wonderful placelauraDined on 10/25/2014Everything here was wonderful. The food, the ambiance, the service. Thank you.Special Features:
- OopsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/25/2014This place was actually smaller than I expected, but regardless, it was a nice restaurant. Service: The servers weren't all that great. The way they set down the plate was a bit rude. They would put the plate on the table and shove all the other plates away, knocking some things over, and apologized for the mess. Food: The food was pretty average. I felt that it was a bit over-priced for what I had ordered. Overall, I would not come back here. We should have left when they had told us that they were going to charge us for eating our own cake. I would only recommend this to people who are out on dates, because at night, it's pretty. This is not for a group of 4+. It was a mistake to bring 14 people here.Special Features:
- Usually betterJudyVIPDined on 10/25/2014Frequent destination when we have Kirk Douglas theater tix. But they need to position patio umbrellas to block sun better. Also service is uneven. And since this is a French cafe, it is strange not to have a few pastry/bakery offerings.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- French ambiance in Culver CitybrieantDined on 10/22/2014Sitting outside for a late breakfast in the "Paris" setting was a nice experience. The food was superb and the server was friendly and welcoming.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, good service!AngryRiuDined on 10/19/2014We had a party of 6 adults and a baby, gathered from all over the greater LA area, for a nice Sunday brunch. Our server was friendly and attentive and the food was also very good. The atmosphere is reminiscent of Parisian cafes, and includes a outdoors area and a cozy indoor area. There are really only 2 spots for parties bigger than 4 people indoors, so definitely call and make reservation when you can. I think our party was the loudest until this other party of around 10 people showed up and the ambient noise became deafening, and we couldn't really carry on a conversation any longer without shouting at each other, so we left for the Starbucks a few doors down. Overall everyone was please with the restaurant and the food.Special Features:
- Great ambiance and lovely menuJaySVIPDined on 10/17/2014Great ambiance and nice food choices, though a bit pricey.
- OutoftowndinerDined on 10/15/2014Food and staff great would be nice if they were more flexible with the happy hour timeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wine cellar anyone?ChrisVIPDined on 10/11/2014Meet in Paris is fun and good; the service always great, the food offers a lot of options and the week a lot of good deals. One same complaint though: just can’t get our wine at the right temperature, admittedly a common mistake in this town, yet one setting apart a place from “good” to “very” good.Special Features:
- Consistently good food/serviceMaryCDined on 10/7/2014About to celebrate it's 5th anniversary, I find Meet in Paris to consistently have good, friendly wait staff and tasty food. Don't miss the fries with truffle oil!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great new find!BananieVIPDined on 10/5/2014We had walked by Meet In Paris a few times and finally decided to try it out. So glad we did. The breakfast was wonderful! Fresh bagette for starters and a nice assortment of items to choose from on the menu. Will definitely be returning!Special Features:
- never disappointsRogerDined on 10/2/2014We've been coming here since they opened. We've never had a bad meal. The food is great, the service is professional. It's a lovely small bistro that always satisfies our craving for casual French food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- muscles!!alex1965Dined on 9/30/2014Always amazing food. Great service. Cute place with outdoor seating. The Bisque Muscles are the best!Special Features:
- Good food and dog friendly too.ReviewerDined on 9/30/2014Took a friend for her birthday. She loves mussels and MIP had a special that day. She stuffed herself and loved most of the varieties offered. I got a regular hamburger which was big and delicious. Of special note to me, they allow dogs in the patio area, so I brought one of mine and my friend brought one of hers. I'll cut restaurants a lot of slack just for being kind enough to let me bring my dog(s), but there was no slack needed in this case. Nicole, our waitress, was attentive, fast with the food, brought a bowl of water (and then 2 burger patties) for the dogs. and we all had a pleasant time. About the only possible thing I'd improve is making the table a bit bigger, since we were a bit crowded. Not a big deal. I'm sure we'll be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good as alwaysCAM5VIPDined on 9/30/2014Great place to go for lunch with clients or co workers. Food and service is constantly good!Special Features:
- Wonderful, as alwaystapdansrDined on 9/27/2014Celebrated an early anniversary this week. We each ordered a different soup and then switched. Shared an entree-- it was delicious. Unfortunately, didn't have room for dessert. Next time!!Special Features:
- Good French FoodFrenchManDined on 9/26/2014I enjoyed their foods, being Parisian, and semi critical I was nicely surprised. Looking forward to trying their other traditional dishes. Pate was good, moules marinières good as well. Not a michelin 5 stars but very good overall. Bread was sub par, it is a key part of a french mealSpecial Features:
- Everything great about this placeOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/25/2014Wonderful ambiance. Really feels like you're in Paris. The food is terrific and there are so many options. The mushroom soup I had was so delicious! Our waitress was extremely friendly and efficient and the whole experience was truly wonderful. I will definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love your muscles!LODBVIPDined on 9/25/2014Needed a spot to meet a client for dinner and informal talk. You totally fit the bill and gained another customer who said she will return with her friends. Thank you Mario for such great service.Special Features:
- Great PlacejtmattDined on 9/24/2014Good food and friendly people.Good food and friendly people.Good food and friendly people.Good food and friendly people.Good food and friendly people.Good food and friendly people.Special Features:
- Love this placeOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/23/2014Meet In Paris has become one of my favorite restaurants in Culver City. The mussels are to die for, such a great variety to choose from. My favorites are the dijonaise and alaska. Its a cozy little restaurant and the staff is always friendly. You cant beat the half price happy hour and 30 percent off mussels on tuesdays and wednesdays!!Special Features:
- Good not greatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/23/2014The service was excellent and the food was ok. I didn't blow my mind or palette.Special Features:
- Paris in Culver CityTruewiseprinceVIPDined on 9/19/2014Once again, didn't let us down. Great place for business lunch. Great food and great service with a French flair.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Frenchy Find!maidagoldDined on 9/13/2014We really enjoyed our dinner this past Saturday night. We were going to an art show, and in my reservation I let them know we needed to be on our way. They were all so accommodating and great. Our servers were friendly and knowledgable. All of our main courses were delicious. Two of us got mussels. One of us got the steak. One of us got a pasta dish. Everyone was moaning through their meal. My beet salad starter was fantastic. The other three shared the charcuterie and a cheese plate. (My husband is quite the fan of charcuterie plates, and this would not have topped his list...but it was good enough.) We would definitely go back the next time in CC. It's incredibly charming, and the staff were truly excellent.Special Features:
- Lovely FindFRNDnandWnVIPDined on 9/12/2014A true neighborhood gem! From the impeccable service (not just our gracious waitress, but the busboys and hostess) to the delicious Madrid moules-frites, provides a very nice end to a hectic week.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another nice evening at MeettwebbmdVIPDined on 9/12/2014Good service and great food made for another enjoyable evening. My wife enjoyed her mussels, and my trout dish was outstanding. We'll be back!Special Features:
- Must Dine OutsideArcadiafcVIPDined on 9/12/2014Meet in Paris is a true neighborhood gem. Unfortunately, despite having a reservation and looking forward to sharing a wonderful dining experience, we were seated inside at a table that was wholly too small and subjected us to constant traffic from the kitchen. At one point the waitress and staff were literally inches from my face as they were hustling past my table. We have been to this restaurant four times in the past two months, however this last experience soured me to the point that I will not go back for some time.Special Features: