Meehan's Public House - Sandy Springs
227 Sandy Springs Pl NE
Sandy Springs, GA 30328Neighborhood:
IrishPrice: $30 and under
Meehan's Public House - Sandy Springs
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.meehanssandysprings.com/sandy-springs_home.html
- Phone: (404) 843-8058
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday & Sunday: 11:30am - 4:00pm
Monday & Tuesday: 5:00pm - 7:00pm
Wednesday - Sunday: 5:00pm - 8:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Irish
- Executive Chef: Sean Culpepper
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: Entertaining deserves the very best in catering. Today’s busy and hectic schedule leaves little time for menu planning for special events such as: •Promotions •Breakfast Seminars •Business Lunches & Picnics •Corporate Dinners & Happy Hour •Open Houses •Bridal & Baby Brunches/ Showers Choose from our samplings for box lunches, cold and hot luncheons, supper and snack & appetizer packages. Feel free to choose directly from our menu or allow on of our managers to assist you with planning your function. Keep in mind that any of our menu selections are available for pick-up or delivery.
- Private Party Facilities: Choose from our samplings for box lunches, cold and hot luncheons, supper and snack & appetizer packages. Feel free to choose directly from our menu or allow on of our managers to assist you with planning your function. Keep in mind that any of our menu selections are available for pick-up or delivery.
Or, hold your event with us at Meehan’s Public House located Downtown Atlanta! We offer private reserved seating, Tavern Packages that fit all budgets and we handle all the clean-up! We can also help you with planning, decorating and linens- no party is too big or too small!
A manager is always available to help assess your needs to produce a successful event with a specialized menu within your budget. Our professional staff is ready to serve your every need. Meehan’s culinary staff can transform many of our menu items into health conscious foods. We can provide specialized meals upon request.
- Private Party Contact: Philip Roness 4048438058
A word from Meehan's Public House - Sandy Springs
Neighborhood pub that focuses on Irish and American influced cuisine. Meehan's strives to provide a fun and vibrant environement that is suited for those looking for a happy hour, late night or even family outing.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Meehan's Public House - Sandy Springs reviews from OpenTable diners
5 reviews since August 1, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (4)great for lunch (3)kid-friendly (3)neighborhood gem (3)late-night find (2)fit for foodies (2)hot spot (2)great for brunch (1)great for outdoor dining (1)notable wine list (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Pleasantly UnexpecteddinerschoiceDined on 9/6/2014I came to the restaurant for midtown restaurant week and was surprised to find out it was not being offered at this location although it was listed on multiple sites. The Executive Chef was very accommodating and made the experience most memorable. The food was great! The customer service was on point. And I loved the fact that the Executive Chef checked on our table and invited us back with upcoming events at the pub.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall, goodlmaton2VIPDined on 8/9/2014Ordered trout and meatloaf - not traditionally Irish, but waitress said they were both good. Trout was fried and overcooked, but the veggies underneath were excellent. Meatloaf was seasoned well, but a little on the dry side. Waitress was excellent - very attentive and friendly. We'd try again, but would try the Irish menu next time around.Special Features:
- The following 3 reviews are from the Meehan's Public House - Sandy Springs reviews archive.
- Brunch with soccerTuckercatDined on 6/15/2014Had an enjoyable lunch on Sunday while watching the World Cup. Had a great server and the food was good with large portions. The restaurant was full of soccer fans enjoying the games.Special Features:
- Great Sports AtmosphereMattNewton23VIPDined on 6/13/2014Though Meehans location is small for my liking, the food, beer choices, and atmosphere are great for watching sports. I was there during the World Cup and we had great service. I will be returning.Special Features:
- Disappointing Meehanshot4ATLfoodDined on 5/3/2014We have always loved the original Meehans in downtown ATL, however, Meehan's Public House is far from that experience. Service is poor, food is not the same, and the atmosphere is bad as well. If you want a great Irish bar, stay with the original Meehan's on Peachtree in ATL, it is a great experience.