112 W Washington St
San Diego, CA 92103Neighborhood:
MediterraneanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.medi-cafe.com/
- Phone: (619) 298-7738
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday 11:00am -5:00pm.
Dinner: Monday - Sunday 5:00pm - 9:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mediterranean, Greek, Lebanese
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Cafe, Delivery, Happy Hour, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Catering menus and packages available. Off-menu & full service catering options available.
- Entertainment: Live music every Friday night from 6-8 PM.
A word from Mediterranean Cafe
Mediterranean Cafe incorporates Greek, Italian and the Lebanese styles of cooking. All of the food served is prepared in our kitchen using our own recipes. We make Gyros from the freshest and best quality lamb and beef available. Chicken kabob is made from the finest, tender chicken breast marinated in our own special sauce. ("Best chicken in town" said by our loyal customers.) We hand tear lettuce each day for our salads. Every tomato served at our kitchen is cut by hand. We prepare your pita freshly as we prepare your meal.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Mediterranean Cafe reviews from OpenTable diners
1 review since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance2Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (1)Show More
- Go To Middle Eastern ValueCathyVIPDined on 9/5/2014We had their combo plate for two which provided an excellent chance to sample many of their dishes. Some were more to my taste than others, but the kebobs and falafel were outstanding! The meat was perfectly seasoned and not overcooked. The veggies miraculouslly were also properly cooked. The falafel was a huge surprise because I have never been impressed, but they were a lovely combination of crunch and satisfying savory substance. The tahini sauce was delicious and much thicker than I've had in the past. Their feta cheese and pita bread were also stand-outs. We will be back!Special Features:
- We enjoyed trying some differentJeannieDined on 2/14/2014We enjoyed trying some different food. The two person special was a great way to try a few different foods. The restaurant is small and a little crowded. The guitar player was very enjoyable. Though I did not have any children with me it did not seem very children friendly.Special Features: