112 W Washington St
San Diego, CA 92103Neighborhood:
MediterraneanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.medi-cafe.com/
- Phone: 6192987738
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday 11:00am -5:00pm.
Dinner: Monday - Sunday 5:00pm - 9:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mediterranean, Greek, Lebanese
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Cafe, Delivery, Happy Hour, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Catering menus and packages available. Off-menu & full service catering options available.
- Private Party Facilities: Our newly expanded dining room can be rented out with a 30 person capacity. Available for your private parties!
- Private Party Contact: Fred 6192444212
- Entertainment: Live music every Friday night from 6-8 PM.
A word from Mediterranean Cafe
Mediterranean Cafe incorporates Greek, Italian and the Lebanese styles of cooking. All of the food served is prepared in our kitchen using our own recipes. We make Gyros from the freshest and best quality lamb and beef available. Chicken kabob is made from the finest, tender chicken breast marinated in our own special sauce. ("Best chicken in town" said by our loyal customers.) We hand tear lettuce each day for our salads. Every tomato served at our kitchen is cut by hand. We prepare your pita freshly as we prepare your meal.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Mediterranean Cafe reviews from OpenTable diners
- We enjoyed trying some differentJeannieDined on 2/14/2014We enjoyed trying some different food. The two person special was a great way to try a few different foods. The restaurant is small and a little crowded. The guitar player was very enjoyable. Though I did not have any children with me it did not seem very children friendly.Special Features: