McKnight’s Bar & Grill
2201 Burns Ave
Saint Paul, MN 55119Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
McKnight’s Bar & Grill
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://mcknightsbarandgrill.com/
- Phone: (651) 789-4504
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Friday: 6:30am - 9:30am, Saturday - Sunday: 7:00am - 11:00am
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm, Saturday - Sunday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Korean
- Executive Chef: Chef Lee
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: From a family reunion in a park to a wedding reception for 500 we've got you covered. We can provide any or all of the supplies you need to throw the most marvelous party anywhere in the Twin Cities.
- Private Party Facilities: We can handle small meetings of 10 - 15 people all the way up to weddings of 300. Please contact us at anytime to talk about your personal and private dining needs. Plated, buffet, or just a cocktail hour we have done it all before and would love to show you some of our unique private dining ideas.
- Private Party Contact: Lauren Wurm 6517894509
- Entertainment: Every Saturday night from 9:00pm - 1:00am it's Karaoke. Come in and listen or be daring and get up there and sing us one of your favorite songs.
BINGO is coming soon to Wednesday nights $1000 coverall!!!
A word from McKnight’s Bar & Grill
McKnight’s Bar and Grill located inside the Holiday Inn St. Paul East is a cozy bar and lounge offering unique Asian/American creations. Walleye egg rolls, Asian 5 spice salmon and fresh hand rolled sushi are just a few of our amazing menu selections, and if you are really in an adventurous mood our Chef has also created a traditional Korean menu that pairs great with one of our exceptional sakes. We also offer a full bar with an amazing selection of the trendiest and hoppiest tap beers. The selection changes often and we dedicate a line for seasonal selections. Lagunitas, Bells, Stone, Goose Island, Summit and Schells just to name a few. Happy hour daily from 4:00pm - 6:00pm and also Friday and Saturday night 9:00pm - 11:00pm.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
McKnight’s Bar & Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
2 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance3Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (1)neighborhood gem (1)Show More
- DisappointedCliffDined on 8/2/2014Sounds better than it is. Open to lobby of hotel. No particular redeeming features. Chicken was bland; pasta was good. Not going back.
- The following 10 reviews are from the McKnight’s Bar & Grill reviews archive.
- Changed menu not exceptionalILike2EatDined on 4/25/2014We arrived at 7:15 on a Friday evening. The place was almost empty. I picked this restaurant because of the Asian-Fusian menu featured on their website. It is no longer Asian-Fusian. The current menu and the food is not the same caliber as other restaurants I found using Open Table. The Cumin dusted pork chops and the salad we ordered were mediocre. However, the wait staff was great.
- Nice SurpriseOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/5/2014Great wait staff, food was vary good, I recommend the steak and penne... tasty tasty tasty. Will return.Special Features:
- Pleasant surpriseluv2dineDined on 1/29/2014Had a coupon but a little apprehensive based on past reviews and the fact it's in a hotel. Went on a weeknight on a cold winter night. Restaurant only about half full but seemed to be good energy in the room. Service was okay but food was really good. Would go back.I would recommend this to a friend.
- The waitperson was attentiveluvfoodVIPDined on 1/21/2014The waitperson was attentive and timely. The food was wonderful. I would return.Special Features:
- Very good food, prepared properly.Luv2eatVIPDined on 1/13/2014Very good food, prepared properly. Good service. A comfortable restaurant!Special Features:
- This restaurant was not busyLuv2eatVIPDined on 12/15/2013This restaurant was not busy at the time we were there. Our food was prepared as we requested and was very tasty. Service was very good. Prices were very good for this very good quality food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This Bar and Grill is locatedDireenDined on 11/2/2013This Bar and Grill is located in a hotel and there was a reception going on upstairs. The noise and traffic from the reception was not what I expected. Food and service was good but again we were the only couple there.
- Forreste was the gemSuzanneVIPDined on 10/22/2013We would never have picked this spot due to it's location and it being in a hotel, however, we were visiting the area from out of town and I found this 1,000 point spot within 2 miles of where we were going. I could tell immediately from entering the restaurant that it was very laid back and customer friendly as there were a few people at the bar (other out of towners) yakking it up with the friendly bartender. Within just a minute the nicest, funniest host came and greeted us, his name was Forreste. He made us feel very comfortable and had a wonderful sense of humor. Although the food wasn't the greatest, Forreste was very knowledgeable about the menu, he made the experience very pleasant for us.Special Features:
- it's a hotel bar/restaurant...MarknJanaeVIPDined on 9/12/2013If it wasn't a 1000 point restaurant, we wouldn't have stopped. It's in a Holiday inn, so we should have been expecting what we got. The single server did a GREAT job serving everyone, but the food was only fair. We were the only OpenTable reservation that day, so we were immediately recognized for our reservation. Lots of open tables, so we had no problem finding a place to sit. Since it was happy hour, we sampled their house wine, pizza, wings and potstickers -all basic bar fare with nothing to set it apart from any other bar. Bottom, line, if I was staying at a Holiday Inn and was too lazy to leave the property for a meal, this would have been fine, but I would never seek out this restaurant for the food...
- Good ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/14/2013The waiting staff, especially the waitress, was very friendly, polite and cordial. We received the complimentary champagne for booking on Open Table without having to ask. We also got a bottle of wine on a half-price special. Food was very good. It was a little dead that night so the seating was ample. Good experience.Special Features: