McCusker’s Bistro & Lounge
62 Main St
Colleyville, TX 76034Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
McCusker’s Bistro & Lounge
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.mccuskers.com/
- Phone: 8177883998x
- Hours of Operation:
For now thru Sept.
Open Mon-Thurs 5-9
Full bar and lite bites nightly
live piano Fri & Sat
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, American, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: Louis Lamensdorf
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Separate dining hall located in same building with seating from 10 to 40.
- Private Party Contact: Randall Butt 8177883998x
A word from McCusker’s Bistro & Lounge
Please note McCusker's Martini Bar & Bistro will open soon with a world class chef. Until then, light bites and a full wine list and bar are available, including classic martinis.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
McCusker’s Bistro & Lounge reviews from OpenTable diners
15 reviews since June 2, 2014
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (10)neighborhood gem (8)special occasion (7)great for lunch (6)romantic (5)good for groups (3)great for brunch (2)hot spot (1)vibrant bar scene (1)kid-friendly (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/5/2014The food was delicious! We had filet and halibut which were both excellent. The spinach snd berry salad had an amazing dressing. Definitely rates a return.Special Features:
- Okay...MillerVIPDined on 7/30/2014Food is good, service was pretty spotty. At this price point, need to raise the bar a bit. Would try it again but we have been to every incarnation of restuarants at this location since 62 Main, et al. and they have never really gotten it right. That said, food is worth the risk.Special Features:
- Re-SetJollyDined on 7/19/2014Chef Sage is a re-set from the folks who brought us Tribeca. Same great food ,pleasing adjustments to pricing and some nice changes to the decor. If you want to try Chef Sage out before an evening out try their lunch offering. Chef Sage offers a $10.lunch special thats the best deal in Colleyville.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/14/2014Our ladies group went there for lunch. Most of us did not want the $10 three-course special and ordered only a salad. My salad was not the quality I expected and certainly was very small for an entree salad. I would not order it again. We met at 11:30 but did not receive our salads until almost 1PM. We saw only 1 waiter to serve a room full of guests. The chef was serving food!! I so want this restaurant to do well and to thrive here in Colleyville, but it will have to make improvements to do so. We had gone there a couple of times when it was under a different name, but it seemed the same as before.
- Great service and sea scallopsBKS1Dined on 7/12/2014Very attentive service and the special stuffed calamari appetizer and sea scallop entrée were wonderful. There were specials to choose from for every course and everything we ordered was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, VERY quietSakilletsVIPDined on 7/10/2014My husband and I went to lunch and the food was delicious. Our waiter was on top of his game and super friendly, but it was far too quiet. Maybe some music might help? We will be going back soon to check out the Saturday brunch. Food was worth another visit for sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice surpriseOU812Dined on 7/4/2014Went on the 4th of July , so needless to say it was quiet. The wait staff were excellent. Very personable. My wife even had two songs sing to her by a young server. The food was excellent and well prepared. I have lived in Colleyville for over 10 years and I always wonder why more people don't support these local upscale restaurants. Either they are all house poor or they eat at Mexican restaurants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/20/2014Much too high-priced for what you got. Trying too hard for a champagne atmosphere with a flat-beer backing. Staff tried their best, but tobacco smells, unpronounceable specials (even by wait-staff), apalling piano playing so dominant instead of offering a pleasing background, pretty much spoiled an otherwise special meal. We've had better meals at Mac's, at less than half the price. We can see why so many have failed to develop a long-lasting destination restaurant in this pretentious Village of Colleyville.
- Outstanding cuisine and serviceJchgprVIPDined on 6/19/2014A place where you are remembered. The hostess calls you by your last name. The wait staff is friendly, prompt but unintrusive . The food is excellent. Carpaccio a must, crab cakes with no filler. Outstanding sea bass etc. Sunday evening prime rib Buffett well worth the price. Can be a little loud.Special Features:
- Chef Sage Continues To ExcelRonpilotDined on 6/15/2014We have followed Chef Sage for years. He has an uncanny ability to produce consistently excellent dinners. I highly recommend this restaurant and especially Chef Sage himself.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the McCusker’s Bistro & Lounge reviews archive.