1200 N. Ocean Blvd.
Pompano Beach, FL 33062Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://marriott.com/fllpm
- Phone: (954) 782-0100
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast Daily: 6:30am - 11:30am; Lunch Daily: 11:00am - 3:00pm; Dinner Nightly: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Francy Deskin
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from McCoy's Oceanfront
Just as Bill McCoy only served the real deal back in the Roaring 20"s, McCoy's Oceanfront Restaurant and Bar offers today's guest honest, genuine goods. Hand crafted cocktails can be enjoyed at the community table or at the bar over looking the Atlantic Ocean. The menu features ingredients that are fresh, seasonings that are simple and flavors that speak to pure vitality. Executive Chef Francy Deskin crafts American cuisine with a wholesome nod to Florida's cultivated bounty.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
McCoy's Oceanfront reviews from OpenTable diners
4 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance2.5Noise LevelQuiet
great for outdoor dining (2)good for groups (2)scenic view (1)neighborhood gem (1)Show More
- EnjoyedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/31/2014We dined there because we did not want to go out. The food was very good! It just didn't have a warm comfortable feeling, it was to open and had a cafeteria feeling.Special Features:
- Menu not what expectedSunshineInTampaDined on 10/9/2014Although the food was very good the menu posted on the hotel website is very different with only a few of the items available at the restaurant. A more limited menu. Even though I never pointed that out to the excellent waiter we had,(Craig) I was still disappointed in the "lack there-of" choices. Personnel very helpful & friendly.Special Features:
- OK, but emptyDFC25VIPDined on 8/6/2014Sushi was very good. Hamburger was flavorful. Magi sandwich was so-so.
- The following 10 reviews are from the McCoy's Oceanfront reviews archive.
- Kitchen problemsJBeatsVIPDined on 7/4/2014Food was good but although our waiter really tried the kitchen was horrible. Waited over an hour for our food. We tried speaking with the manager & he wasn't even apologetic, rather he was dismissive. Too bad because the food was good & the hotel is cute & right on the beach.
- Fine Dining at the BeachdrhdhomeVIPDined on 5/30/2014Views to die for. Service was a little slow, but very courteous. Good food, not too pricey.Special Features:
- Easter BrunchTopgunDined on 4/20/2014A top notch Marriott location. Complimentary valet parking with courteous staff. Although this was a buffet, the service was spot on. At your table very often to assist. They even brought the omlette to the table rather than stand and wait. Food was very good quality from the shrimp and crab legs and through the carving stations for turkey and beef. Desserts were decadent and there was no rush. A bit pricey at $58.00 per person, however worth the dining experience. This Brunch filled me all day as we dined for a little more than two hours. Bring your appetite and enjoy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family friendlyOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 3/23/2014The restaurant is located inside the Pompano Marriott Resort and Spa . The hotel and everything in it is brand new , the atmosphere is hip and family friendly . The food is phenomenal and service isn't rushed. Great place to celebrate a special occasion and has many different dining options.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SurprisingOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/20/2014We were not sure what to expect due to the mixed reviews. My wife and I found the restaurant to be very tastefully decorated and chic low key. Service was great! I had the 1/2 roast chicken and my wife had the pork - both were worth the trip. Price was very reasonable. We will be back when in the areaI would recommend this to a friend.
- The worstCarboyDined on 2/14/2014We have never had such awful service. An hour and fifteen minutes of inattention. Apps NEVER delivered and no explanation as to why. After expressing concerns, still no attention. Go hungry before you go here!!
- Dinner at McCoysAliceDined on 2/14/2014Typical hotel restaurant. Limited menu but service very good.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Staff needs some trainingcadillacgirlDined on 12/25/2013Made reservations on Open Table for 3:15 p.m. on Christmas Day. Staff had the reservation but were befuddled as to what to do with us (2 people). Dining room was open but empty, a couple people by the bar. Ordered drinks that were on the menu and the bartender (brought in from the outside bar) had no idea how to make the drinks, and seemed irritated that we had ordered them. I can understand that he might have been ticked off having to work Christmas Day, but with about 10 people in the place, he wasn't being overworked. Took a while for them to find us a server, even though there were several walking around setting tables. I wouldn't recommend this place if you have a big group. They really need better training.Special Features:
- Hidden GemSunshineInTampaDined on 12/21/2013Service was excellent. Food was very fresh, tasty, and presented well. Atmosphere was quiet & cozy. Lots of fresh fish.Special Features:
- Just okJustokDined on 11/1/2013This restaurant is just ok. The service will improve in time.I would recommend this to a friend.