McCormick & Schmick's Seafood - Roseville - The Fountains
1194 Roseville Parkway
Roseville, CA 95678Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
McCormick & Schmick's Seafood - Roseville - The Fountains
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.mccormickandschmicks.com/
- Phone: 9169604875x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Sunday: : 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Ray Wirtz
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: Please call for details.
A word from McCormick & Schmick's Seafood - Roseville - The Fountains
McCormick & Schmick's Seafood Restaurant is located in Roseville in The Fountains lifestyle center. Our menu offers over thirty species of fresh seafood daily with a wide selection of hand-cut steaks. In addition to our world famous $2.99 bar Happy Hour menu, our bar features an extensive selection of specialty hand crafted cocktails made with fresh squeezed juices, along with draft beers & an impressive wine list representing the world's most well known regions. Our beautiful wood & stained glass dining room decors are complemented with outdoor patio seating & a large private dining area for meetings or dining up to fifty guests. Make your reservation today & begin a fresh seafood experience that will be long remembered.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
McCormick & Schmick's Seafood - Roseville - The Fountains reviews from OpenTable diners
150 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (80)great for lunch (41)fit for foodies (39)romantic (34)neighborhood gem (32)good for groups (31)great for outdoor dining (25)notable wine list (23)great for brunch (18)vibrant bar scene (17)kid-friendly (8)scenic view (7)hot spot (5)late-night find (2)Show More
- Awesome DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014The dinner and wait staff were fantastic. We couldn't have had a more enjoyable and relaxing meal. The only draw back is the location. Although the windows were large, it took away from the ambience by looking directly onto the parking lot. The Chart House restaurants in Montery and Newport Beach offer great views of the ocean. Since this is a Landry's affiliation, a more inviting view would have been nice. Otherwise, this restaurant was great. We will definitely go back and bring friends to enjoy the scrumptous food.Special Features:
- Fun nightFunnightDined on 8/29/2014Enjoyed our waiter Paul. Great food, service was not overbearing and the waiter was knowledgable about the wines and menu. Will request Paul for our next visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Almost perfectadley1Dined on 8/28/2014The menu offers a large and intriguing selection. The server was friendly, knowledgeable, and just properly attentive to our needs. The salad was fresh and well-dressed. The vegetables served with the meal are perfectly prepared. It's nice when green beans and carrots are not overcooked, but crisp and fresh tasting. The flavors of the entrees are excellent. The dessert was sinfully rewarding. My only complaint was that the parmesan crusted sole was overcooked, with a palate feeling approaching melba toast. It was ameliorated when the server brought me sliced lemon to squeeze over the fish.Special Features:
- Late group arrivalSueODined on 8/27/20142 of us arrived on time, 5 were 35 min late. Mc&S was very patient and didn't push us on it.Special Features:
- ScottDined on 8/23/2014The service was a bit slow. I think maybe our server was fairly inexperienced. He was very nice, however!Special Features:
- long waiting for the food4pkjohnDined on 8/23/2014it took almost an hour before the food served. Other than that, everything was fine.Special Features:
- Outstanding Lunchtheo42Dined on 8/23/2014Had the chance to have lunch with my middle daughter while she was in Roseville for the weekend. Could not have ask for more pleasant surroundings. Justin, our server was very professional along with a great sense of humor.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Okay - Not GreatTellItLikeItIsDined on 8/22/2014We ate at the McCormicks in Roseville recently. The food was okay but not great, and certainly not a good value for the price.Special Features:
- Great FoodacoftilDined on 8/21/2014We eat here quite a bit. The food is so so good. But, the service (especially when you are ready for your bill) is slow.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/17/2014Had a good time and the server was very nice and attentive. I would return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EnjoyableBagelDined on 8/16/2014Came for my wife's birthday date. Quiet yet didn't feel like we had to whisper. Great service. Never felt rushed. Food was good, but a bit pricey for the portion I thought. I had an issue with my dish but our waiter took care of it for me. They even provided a free dessert for my wife's birthday. Overall was a great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and serviceNateVIPDined on 8/11/2014We are regulars at McCormick & Schmick. Always great food and service. Justin was our waiter and did a great job.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Dinner ToniteSeafoodLoverDined on 8/11/2014Just came back from M & S where we had the steak and lobster special tonight. Excellent meal! Beef Medallions done medium rare with a 5 oz lobster tail and roasted potatoes on the side. Medallions were dressed with an excellent bordelaise sauce. I have never ordered beef here because we go there for seafood. They do it right. Our server Jennifer was pleasant and attentive and even apologized because the bar was a little slow on our first round of drinks. We'll be back!Special Features:
- Not what it used to beDinealotVIPDined on 8/11/2014We had dinner the other night and I was very disappointed. The service was marginal as the waitress was either new or just did not know the menu. We were there at 5:30 and by the time we ordered they were out of the meal we ordered. Drinks took forever and the place was almost empty. I must say we always enjoyed M&S but there are so many good places to eat locally that it may be some time before we go back.
- Great Time, Great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/8/2014Service was excellent would recommend and certainly will visit again. ThanksSpecial Features:
- Consistently good!DaveDined on 8/8/2014We eat at M&S a lot ... Most of the locations are consistent. This location was fantastic! Highly recommended!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/8/2014Employes did a fantastic job. We are celebrating a special event with a large group and table was ready when we arrived, special menu had been printed for occasion. Service was excellent and food arrived hot and delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- McCormick & Schmick's RosevilleRosevillefountainsDined on 8/8/2014I had a wonderful lunch at McCormick and Schmick's in Roseville recently. The service was excellent and the food was delicious. All members of our party were equally impressed.Special Features:
- faganDined on 8/6/2014Great food. Small portions. Expensive. I hate that. If you have to charge a lot, fine. But put a good portion of food on the plate. Waiter was pushy and trying to pad the bill.Special Features:
- consistant1011Dined on 8/3/2014Very consistant in quality of food and service. always reliable
- ServiceLocalDined on 8/1/2014We arrived 15 minutes early, and were seated immediately. The menu was varied, and we each found a dish that we really liked. But the server was extra special - a very competent, friendly woman who made us feel special. We had just returned home from a trip to the coast, and this was the perfect ending to a great mini-vacation.Special Features:
- Less than I expected!diningqueenDined on 7/31/2014Recently a party of 4 ate at M&S for a birthday dinner. Although our waiter was over-the-top excellent, the food was mediocre. Three of us had halibut at $32 or $34 / plate. The fillets were tail-ends and completely over-cooked. Would not recommend this menu choice.Special Features:
- Happy HourSuncityredVIPDined on 7/30/2014Consistantly way too much noise from the bar into the dining room. The separation wall needs to go all the way up to the ceilingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food and serviceFitzDined on 7/26/2014Dined here on a Saturday evening. Place was busy but we still received good service. Place has an excellent selection of seafood, which is my preference when I dine out. Good explanation of selections by our waiter.Special Features:
- First visitOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/26/2014My husband and I went to McCormick and Schmicks for dinner. The experience was average. The waitress spoke too fast and wasn't very personable..not rude, just lacking in personal touch. The entrees were good. The bread was not the best. The place was too generic for my taste.
- disappointingRenolocalDined on 7/25/2014We were very disappointed with the food, portions, and quality. It reminded us of a high priced Red Lobster. The service was great, however the food fell short.
- great seafood selection and beefcapnherbDined on 7/22/2014nice variety of seafood and steak selections. Helpful staff. My wife and I will definitely be back.Special Features:
- Only okRichDined on 7/19/2014Six of us and 5 thought the food was only good. We expect more from McCormick's. I expect we will go back but compared to other McCormick's from SF to DC, this one (Roseville CA) rates at the bottom. Menu is basically the same as all the others so I don't know if it's freshness of the food or the cook but something is wrong.Special Features:
- Under-Cooked VeggiesVeggiesDined on 7/18/2014Generally, decent food. However, the green beans were under-cooked. We like our veggies crisp, but these were hard and stringy. Didn't eat them.
- GREAT!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/17/2014Best meal I've had out in a very long time! Our waiter was amazing. A perfect meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place for lunchFoodieDined on 7/17/2014Took our 99 year old God-mother and her 70 year old daughter and it was a perfect place to visit (they could actually hear our conversation) and share a good meal. Our server, James was amazingly attentive , but not annoying. Only suggestions are to offer grilled fish tacos and a lunch version of the wonderful Cobb salad. $19 is a bit much for lunch. Reserved in advance and they actually read my special requests for seating our God-mother. Will return for lunch.Special Features:
- LoisLobabyDined on 7/16/2014Have been to McCormack's many times. However, I found the service not to be up to what I was used to. Will be coming back, because I love your oysters!!!!!Special Features:
- Excellent!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/16/2014We were pleasantly surprised when we saw, Happy 54th wedding anniversary on the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My expensive dinnerClean4uDined on 7/12/2014The food was delicious, but most was way too expensive...The bar drinks were over priced and we could not taste the bourbon in the whiskey sours, I should have sent them back...Next time I will...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DissapointingBearcoDined on 7/11/2014The halibut was great and the seaweed salad with the tuna was good. Now for why I would not go back or recommend it. The seared tuna was really spicy, I thought I might have been blind and asked the server if it mentioned it on the menu, he said yes it did. Well when I left, I looked again and it did not mention it was spicy what so ever. I don't mean a little heat, I mean, good luck using your taste buds for 10 minutes after that. The halibut was great, but the roasted veggies were half over done, half under done and had a strange after taste. The stuffed shrimp was just greasy and you can get better shrimp at the grocery store. The ambiance was good, bar looked fun, but no one had a good meal.Special Features:
- ServiceSilverFoxDined on 7/6/2014Service is always done right......Food was perfect...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good foodkirjoshua55Dined on 7/6/2014it was reall good food I head the fishe and chps it was good and is was that bues so we go a table in the back rlal good foodSpecial Features:
- Yummy Dinner, Wonderful ServicekijoriDined on 7/5/2014Our waiter was outstanding and the food was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Elegant dining in RosevilleOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/29/2014This restaurant is a staple for our family. We celebrate many occasions here. We give gift certificates to family members for Birthdays, Mother's/Father's Day and Christmas. We can count in great service and great foodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/27/2014The Chef's special Stuffed Salmon was absolutely delicious! Great date place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.