McCormick & Schmick's Seafood - Naples - Mercato
9114 Strada Place
Naples, FL 34108Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
McCormick & Schmick's Seafood - Naples - Mercato
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.mccormickandschmicks.com/
- Phone: 2395912299x
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday: 11:30am - 10:00pm
Monday - Saturday: 3:30pm - 10:00pm
Sunday Brunch menu 11:30am - 2:30pm (along with Dinner menu all day)
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: David Urbanek
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Please call for details or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entertainment: We offer entertainment November to May.
- Special Events: Please call for details or email email@example.com
A word from McCormick & Schmick's Seafood - Naples - Mercato
McCormick & Schmick's Seafood & Steaks is conveniently located in The Strada at Mercato, near the Naples Museum of Art, Naples Philharmonic Centre for the Arts, Greyhound Track and Vanderbilt Beach.Continued
From fresh seafood and shellfish to aged steaks and garden fresh salads, our goal is to exceed your dining expectations.
From fresh seafood and shellfish to aged steaks and garden fresh salads, our goal is to exceed your dining expectations.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
McCormick & Schmick's Seafood - Naples - Mercato - Best Restaurants in Naples ›
McCormick & Schmick's Seafood - Naples - Mercato reviews from OpenTable diners
99 reviews since May 6, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (45)neighborhood gem (33)notable wine list (26)vibrant bar scene (21)romantic (21)fit for foodies (20)good for groups (20)great for outdoor dining (20)great for lunch (17)hot spot (8)late-night find (7)great for brunch (7)kid-friendly (5)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/31/2014Thought food was a little pricey, but everyone really enjoyed their dinners (7 in all). Service was excellent also.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice birthday dinnernkbmDined on 8/24/2014Had been here only once before, but decided to try it again. Have been to M&S in other cities. I didn't find anything to rave about, but it was pleasant, quiet, good food and good service.Special Features:
- Not up to parBrencerDined on 8/23/2014We had a reservation at 715, arrived early and decided to have drink in bar prior to being seated. They told us to take any bar table, they were all dirty and the 3 people plus a manager stood up front and talked rather than clean off table. We ordered app's and drinks, after delay and when food was delivered, we asked for silverware from food runner and he never returned, neither did server after 5+ minutes. We cashed out and the dining room was better but still not up to par
- Expensive high classOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/21/2014Nice ambience Friendly staff good wine selection and entreesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperienceBosoxDined on 8/20/2014I like to see a bartender making drinks from scratch. I like to have a helpful, knowledgeable waitress, and Gloria certainly was. The food was basic but well prepared, trout for my wife and salmon for me. Finding a parking space was the only problem; the food has always been good. We always try to eat here at least once when we're in town. We've never been disappointed. A good bar menu, too, and happy hour ends at n9. Wow.Special Features:
- Great valueBBY22VIPDined on 8/20/2014We dine at McCormick's 3-4 times a month..the food is very good and the summer menu is a great deal...good choices and very reasonably priced..and our server, Bobby is terrific..we always sit with him..he knows what we drink and the service is great.. Paul, Brian and Mary, managers always stop by to say hello..and the hostesses are very friendly...Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/17/2014Both diners had the Sunset Special and it was both delicious and very reasonably priced. Waiter was very attentive. Overall a great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always satisfying.JPVworldtravelerDined on 8/14/2014I'm never disappointed with the fresh fish which I typically order. This evening all bottled wines were half price which is terrific. Service was prompt and friendly. I'm a fan.Special Features:
- Great valueBBY22VIPDined on 8/14/2014We dine here 3-4 times a month..the summer menu is a great value..and now on Thurs. bottles of wine are 50% off.. The service is also very good..Robert or Jennie are our servers and they are terrific..Special Features:
- Sunset DiningReady2DineDined on 8/12/2014We celebrated our wedding anniversary at McCormick & Schmick's. Enjoyed the Sunset Dining menu, a great value. Staff was wonderful and we would definitely return. They even gave us a copy of the menu imprinted with our names for our anniversary.Special Features:
- Reliably good foodBrianDined on 8/9/2014We have been dining at M&S for years now and always find it to be a pleasant experience. Service is always friendly, prompt and helpful. This time was no different. Michael did a great job. The food was also reliably good. My gf's surf & turf was delightful and my mixed grill was quite good.Special Features:
- ENJOYABLE MEALmpk123VIPDined on 8/8/2014HAD AN ALMOST ENJOYABLE MEAL AROUND 7 PM. RESTAURANT WAS NOT BUSY AND WAS GENERALLY QUIET EXCEPT FOR THE WAIT PERSON AT THE NEXT TABLE WHO HAD A RATHER LOUD VOICE AND WAS QUITE THE SALESPERSON, TRYING TO GET PEOPLE TO BUY INTO THE LANDREY'S SELECT CLUB. WE HAD TO SIT THROUGH TWO SALES PITCHES AS HE FINISHED WITH ONE TABLE AND THEN STARTED ALL OVER AGAIN WITH THE NEW OCCUPANTS. FOOD WAS TASTY AND DINNER WAS WELL PACED.Special Features:
- Great Upscale SeafoodHappyHungerVIPDined on 8/6/2014We dined on a Wednesday evening and the place was packed ! The happy hour crowd must have numbered around 55. So many people that the staff was a bit slow and overwhelmed. The food is always good here and the drinks made well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always enjoyableBBY22VIPDined on 8/6/2014We eat At McCormick's 3-4 times a month...it is always very good ...the summer menu is a great value. the food is very good and Robert, our server, is terrific...Special Features:
- Another good DinnerLenMDined on 7/31/2014The food as usual was served hot and very attractive on the plate. Hard to beat fresh fish. Our server was excellent. I had the Fish Trio and my wife had the Crusted Flounder, both were excellent. I would recommend this restaurantSpecial Features:
- Our favorite seafood, not this timeLauraLovesSeafoodDined on 7/28/2014My husband I look forward to going to McCormick & Schmick's when in Naples, since the location closed near us in Orlando. We've had some of THE best oysters ever from here! This visit, however (the second within a 24 hour period) was extremely disappointing. The restaurant was fairly empty and the service slow, considering. We both ordered the very enticing Beef & Maine Lobster Tail special. If you are going to offer something like this as a SPECIAL, it better be good or don't bother. The tenderloin was fine. Average. But the lobster tail? I am from Maine and it didn't even resemble the same species. We came in for oysters late the night before, not good. We shared a Swordfish dish that was great. We will try something else next time. :(
- Very DisappointingTyddDined on 7/25/2014I ordered the rainbow trout which came with mashed potatoes & green beans. My food had no flavor at all. i even poured the entire small bowl of butter over it and added more than ample salt & pepper. I tasted my friends filet and it was dry and chewy. We were a party of 7 celebrating a birthday. Our waitress never came back to check on us or fill water glasses until dessert time. I tried finding her for water but she was no where to be seen. Then they decided to clean the carpets in the dining room where we were sitting with a very squeaky carpet cleaner. This was very inconsiderate and rude. We spent just under $400 there and it was the worst bday dinner I have ever planned.
- Fabulous dining experienceLuv2dineDined on 7/23/2014I was a patron for my friend's birthday dinner and absolutely fell in love! The service was impeccable and the food supurb!! I highly recommend the restaurant for every special occasion!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great valueBBY22VIPDined on 7/23/2014We have been here once a week for the past month..The Summer Menu is a great value...very good choices and very attractively priced...and our server, Robert is terrific..Special Features:
- DisasterOpenTable Diner Since 2002VIPDined on 7/17/2014A very sorry experience for us at this restaurant. Service was absolutely terrible. We were seated for thirty minutes before we could get the server to take our order. Water and iced tea glasses empty for fifteen minutes at a time, and had to frantically flag our server down for refills. Bad quality salad, and Caesar dressing on the side was watery and tasteless. The empty plate was not cleared for twenty minutes. After we waited one hour and fifteen minutes from our arrival, entrees were extremely poor. They were hot, though! We were told the kitchen was backed up, although there were not many tables with clients in this large restaurant. The strip steak was impossible to chew, sent back, and there was no charge for this item.
- Very enjoyable eveningBBY22VIPDined on 7/16/2014We ate here last week and came back Wed. with friends...Robert was our server again and he was great...The Summer Menu is a great value..very good entrees to choose from..Paul, the manager stopped by to say hello as did Mary.. A very comfortable evening....Special Features:
- ty and still, really bad.JoeC123Dined on 7/11/2014The place was empty but still - the service was terrible and food was average - bad for the price. Don't waste your time or money.
- delicious dinner.DrSheldonCooperDined on 7/11/2014We had an enjoyable evening with great food and excellent service. All 4 of us ordered different meals and ended up having to share with each other because they were all and we couldn't decide who's meal was the best. Our waiter made sure we taken care of, made great recommendations for our appetizers and our bottles of wine. Overall it was a terrific meal, we can't wait to come back.Special Features:
- Very good valueBBY22VIPDined on 7/9/2014We dine here several times a month..the new "summer menu" is a very good value...several good entrees to choose from and very reasonably priced...Robert, our server, the past few visits is excellent..Paul, the manager, stopped by to say hello..we had a very nice visit with him...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Romantic dinner for twoSunnyVIPDined on 7/3/2014Both my husband and I enjoyed the fish we ordered. I had the salmon pasta dish and my husband had the grouper. We also enjoyed the heirloom tomato salad and chocolate cake for desert. Service was excellent. Not too many customers dining while we were there- Thurs night about 8pm- and we sat in a booth so it was quite romantic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AnniversaryGagie24Dined on 7/1/2014Your restaurant went above and beyond to make our anniversary special! So romantic and shrimp scampi wAs the best I've ever had, along with the calamari and stuffed shrimp. The molten cake was delicious as well! I wished we had a location in ny!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A very good valueBBY22VIPDined on 6/24/2014The new Summer Menu is a very good value...a good number of entree choices that were very good and very attractively priced...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good foodjimFDined on 6/22/2014Sunday night for dinner & a quiet place as all the traffic was gone. Food was excellent & nothing wrong with the wine. Had a romantic evening sitting outSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 6/22/2014Delicious almond crusted Flounder. and Shrimp Scampi. An awesome fish & seafood dining experience in The Mercato. McCormick & Schmick's offers fantastic dinners and specials.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceeded our expectations.GourmetmomVIPDined on 6/21/2014We ordered our entrees off of the anniversary menu, the scallops and the halibut. They were both delicious. Our server provided wonderful service. Our only disappointment was the special Chardonnay on the anniversary menu. It was much too fruity for us. Other than that, a fun and delicious evening.Special Features:
- Delish and great service!amomfromnycDined on 6/21/2014We know that this is a chain but this one did not feel like it with fast service and tasty food. The server knew the entrees and made recommendations. The food was served quickly. The manager came by to check in. All good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- jrice003VIPDined on 6/19/2014The Early Dinner specials were very reasonable and were excellent. Our server Jacqueline was very friendly and attentive.Special Features:
- A TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENTResidentDinersDined on 6/16/2014It was awful! Salad was “okay” not good. A $35 steak was LITERALLY ½ INCH THICK, ½ inch & too full of gristle to eat. REALLY, too much sinew to eat it. The waiter watched me struggle as I attempted to cut it & asked how it was. He was told there was too much gristle to cut but he ignored it. I don’t send food back or complain but I do tell everyone & post it everywhere. The sauce on my potatoes was VERY salty, VERY fishy. The HUGE head of broccoli, lightly steamed w/ no flavor & tough. What kind of place would allow meat like that to be served? It was without question the worst steak I have ever been served ANYWHERE. When they took my plate it was obvious that the “meat” was terrible, 85-90% was still on the plate. Never again Mac, NEVER.
- chooseyDined on 6/15/2014We were treated with friendly and courteous service. Our server was very caring and took care of all our needs.Special Features:
- Very good valueBBY22VIPDined on 6/15/2014The new summer menu is a great value...a good selection of entrees with a salad and dessert for a very, very reasonable price...our server, Brooke, was terrific also ..Mary, the manager stopped by to say hello as she always does..Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/15/2014WE LIKE THE ATMOSPHERE, AND FRIENDLY SERVICE AND THE FOOD. WE HAD THE FATHER'S DAY SPECIAL AND IT WAS A GREAT SELECTION FOR THE OCCASION. PRESENTATION WAS SPECIAL.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but not GreatDecoDCS72Dined on 6/15/2014We have eaten at several McCormick & Schmick's around the country and the service here was very meh and our food was good but not great. There was a little boy sitting behind us with some sort of video game with the sound on that really detracted from our meal but it was Father's Day so we just tried to ignore it. With all the other great restaurants in Naples this one is just okay.Special Features:
- Great relaxed diningHappyHungerVIPDined on 6/14/2014We were met with a smile by the hostess. And seated promptly on the patio. Our server, Brooke, was professional, personable and very polite. The patrons eating in our area were very pleased with their service and food, as well. I highly recommend dining here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A good dinner while out of townScottVIPDined on 6/13/2014I had gift cards for restaurants in the Landry's chain and this was the only one in Naples when we were there for the weekend. Food and service were very good. It was a Friday and there was a networking group of 50+ there for Happy Hour and beyond. They were in a different part of the restaurant and did not overwhelm the place with noise. Good experience while visiting the area. Use the valet parking as the garage is crowded and a 5-7 minute walk which is uncomfortable on a warm and very humid Florida night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- McCormick & Schmick's in Naples, FLSRoseDined on 6/12/2014I planned a surprise birthday dinner for my fiance while we were visiting Naples. Due to what I saw and read online, I decided to take him to McCormick & Schmick. Several days prior to our arrival, I began to have secondthoughts and almost canceled our reservation. I had never heard of this restaurant prior to my online search, and didn't know if I should subject my fiance to a "NEW" place on such a special occasion. But, I got over my fears and decided I would continue on with our plans - and, I'm so glad I did! We had a wonderful time. The food and staff were exceptional and I would not only recommend this establishment to anyone within the sound of my voice, but we'll certainly be returning at some time in the near future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.