McCormick & Schmick's Seafood - Raleigh - Crabtree Mall
4325 Glenwood Avenue
Crabtree Valley Mall - Suite 5008
Raleigh, NC 27612Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
McCormick & Schmick's Seafood - Raleigh - Crabtree Mall
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.mccormickandschmicks.com/
- Phone: 9198817848x
- Hours of Operation:
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Alex Piatt
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Join us every Wed night for Live Music through the end of October. 5pm to 9pm. Great food and drink features on our patio and in our lounge.
- Special Events: Wed Night Band Night live music from 5pm to 9 pm
A word from McCormick & Schmick's Seafood - Raleigh - Crabtree Mall
Nestled in the heart of Crabtree Valley at Raleigh's premier shopping mall. McCormick & Schmick's Seafood Restaurant offers A fresh approach to your seafood dining experience. Our extensive menu features more than 30 fresh seafood species prepared with the freshest ingredients and cooked to perfection. Our menus are printed twice daily to accommodate the freshest seafood available! Our bar, traditional yet elegant, offers fresh squeezed juices and hand-crafted cocktails. Don't miss our famous $2.99 Happy Hour Bar Menu. Our private dining room accommodates up to 50 guests and is loaded with state-of-the art audio visual equipment.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
McCormick & Schmick's Seafood - Raleigh - Crabtree Mall - Best Restaurants in Raleigh ›
McCormick & Schmick's Seafood - Raleigh - Crabtree Mall reviews from OpenTable diners
113 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (79)romantic (56)good for groups (45)fit for foodies (38)notable wine list (23)great for lunch (21)neighborhood gem (18)great for outdoor dining (16)late-night find (14)great for brunch (14)kid-friendly (12)hot spot (8)vibrant bar scene (7)scenic view (4)Show More
- Magic Moments!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/19/2014This is one of the best times that we had at McCormick and Schmick's. It was a birthday celebration and it was all of that. We sat in a booth (as requested). The only drawback was the couple behind us was too loud. We heard every word that they said. Other than that, it was a wonderful event.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- UnbelievableOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014We had such an amazing evening! The service was impeccable and the food was such a high quality! It was well worth the money!Special Features:
- wedding anniversary seven yearsLoveisforeverDined on 10/12/2014Every year me and my husband dine hear for our anniversary the service is great the food is spectacular we wouldn't have it anywhere else. We look forward to return next year which will be our 8th year celebration.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great food and service but...OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/11/2014The food prep was slow and the place want even busy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dining after a small weddingBradfDined on 10/6/2014Came for a wedding reception after a private marriage vows ceremony, with a party of 6 + booster seat. The service was excellent!! Our server, Mike, is to be commended; he was always there when we needed him but totally unobtrusive and very responsive to our needs. The staff provided a free dessert for the bride and groom! The food was good, but was served at only a "tepid" temperature. We brought that to the attention of the Manager but nothing was done. Still, the tepid food was delicious and the service was impeccable!Special Features:
- neighborhood gemFaye321Dined on 10/5/2014Great restuarant. The food and service is always outstanding.Special Features:
- Fabulous as alwaysSkipsgalDined on 10/5/2014Top notch food and fabulous service in a warm atmosphere. Not much more you can ask for!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 28th AnniversaryLorieDined on 10/4/2014What a great night and great food! Excellent touch with the personalized menus. Could not have asked for anything more!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OustandingMonikahDined on 10/3/2014This was my first visit to McCormick and Schmick. I left feeling like it was the first time I had ever eaten food. The food was amazing and after eating dinner my boyfriend and I were stuffed. Couldn't eat another bite but we ordered desert anyway just to taste it. For dinner I had the shrimp trilogy and he had the BBQ bacon wrapped shrimp and grits. Then for dessert I ordered the apple pie with cinnamon icecream and he had pudding and vanilla ice cream. Both meals were perfect. The service was fast and the staff was very friendly. I can't remember our waiters name but he said he was new there, he did an an amazing job. Just need to work on his description vocabulary. He used the same description words for every item he suggested.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/3/2014The food was bland, bland, bland. The red velvet cake was dry and not worth the calories. The waitress knocked my glass of wine over; and, of course, the wine ended up in my lap. As an apology, the manager offered free dessert but never offered to pay the dry cleaning bill. In addition, we had to ask for the spilled wine to be removed from the bill. This used to be a nice restaurant; but, not any more. Don't waste your time. There are better restaurants in Raleigh.
- phillypride1966Dined on 9/30/2014I went to this restaurant for my birthday lunch celebration and the food was great and my waiter was very friendly and funny and engaged well with my birthday party guess who inform me that they will be going back to this restaurant.Special Features:
- Great FindtheshopperDined on 9/28/2014Wonderful dinner. Great service and food was excellent.Special Features:
- McCormick & Schmick'sInCindyWorldDined on 9/26/2014The price is a little on the high end, but well worth it. Ask to be seated in Jai's area. He made excellent recommendations and took very good care of us.Special Features:
- Another delightful evening.OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 9/25/2014We find M&S a great place for a relaxing evening out. The service is consistent, the food is well prepared with a nice selection.Special Features:
- first time visitpwsincDined on 9/22/2014nice experience will do it again Jill thank you for the warm breadSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect !camielenaDined on 9/20/2014We enjoyed a perfect dinner, ambient, food, desert and overall experience. Thank you !Special Features:
- Superb food and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/19/2014Superb food, service, and outstanding experience. We drove up from Fort Bragg for a family fine dining experience and we total loved it. Steaks were the best ever, service was perfect, and we loved the total expereince. The food was worth the price, and worth the drive!Special Features:
- Wonderful Service!LoveFineDining8VIPDined on 9/18/2014Our waitress Caitlin was incredible! Such help with ordering and wine pairings. We had an incredible evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- rmacVIPDined on 9/18/2014Took clients. Appetizer sent to the wrong table, wait staff not terribly professional, and fish preparation different than what was ordered. Will not be returning.
- Good entrees, poor dessertMemphisRedDined on 9/12/2014We've dined at McCormick & Schmick's on numerous occasions. The service is always great but our server tonight was no different. One of us ordered the scallop dinner, the other a shrimp trio. My scallop dish was very good. The shrimp trio was good but the butternut squash "risotto" was not really a risotto. The number of shrimp on the plate was very generous. The dessert was most disappointing. We ordered the red velvet cake. The cake was dry and the ice was stiff and not creamy. It didn't taste "old" but it obviously wasn't fresh. M&S: If desserts hang around too long, try reducing the number that your offer so they turn more often.Special Features:
- Great service!BuddiesSinceMiddleSchoolDined on 9/10/2014Our server was terrific. She left us alone to visit, and enjoy our wine. And, we appreciated her recommendations for dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always excellent!food4thoughtDined on 9/10/2014McCormick & Schmicks always lives up to my expectations, if not continually exceeding them every time I go there. I made reservations the day before, requested a privacy booth, & received prompt (& perfect) seating & amazing service! The drinks were great & the food was positively heavenly. Everything was fresh & timely. The atmosphere was romantic, calm, & everything I could have asked for. I will certainly be dining there again very soon. I could not have asked for a better experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Neighborhood GemtheshopperDined on 9/7/2014McCormick and Schmick's is a great place to dine; either for a special occasion or no occasion at all. The restaurant has great atmosphere, the service is excellent and the food is as well. Everything we have eaten there has been a wonderful dining experience.Special Features:
- Great PlaceUal312Dined on 9/1/2014Good food and great service!! Had the Lobster and Steak special which was quite tasty.Special Features:
- excellent dinner and servicelovegoodfoodDined on 8/31/2014My wife and I came in for our anniversary. When we first arrived at the resaurant. There was a large table with 3 kids, who were a little loud. But after 10 mins they finished up . We had a great remaining dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent serviceSusanSDined on 8/30/2014Our waiter David was an excellent server, I like that we were not rushed through our meal!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Two strikes you're outFine2dineVIPDined on 8/30/2014Second time in 3 weeks I had lunch here. Both times it was empty, service was terrible and food was mediocre at best. This place has gone down hill fast. Waiter was not attentive and obviously didn't care about providing service. They have lost me as a customer.
- Special OccasionDFMesseeDined on 8/29/2014Haven't been here in a while, glad we went back. Usually save for a special occasion. I had my usual salmon stuffed with brie, very good, but my husband had one of the chef's specials, the seared tuna with wasabi cream sauce and edamame risotto - outstanding! If it comes around again, would highly recommend.Special Features:
- Up-scale restaurant with great foodChrisDined on 8/24/2014My wife and I went to McCormick & Schmick's a few days ago. I ordered the steak medallions in a red wine sauce and my wife ordered a salmon pasta. Both meals tasted excellent. The steak was some of the best steak I've ever had and I even enjoyed the pasta (not a fan of seafood in general). My only problem was the serving size. This might be my fault for ordering the medallions, but I finished my meal and still felt very hungry. I do understand that I was paying for the quality of the steak (and, once again, it was *very* good) versus quantity, but paying $20-some for a dinner and leaving hungry was pretty disappointing. Everything else was really great, so maybe stay away from the steak medallions if you're a big eater.Special Features:
- Half and HalfIJustlovetoeatDined on 8/23/2014Service was good but very expensive for what you get.Scallops were so salty,good thing there was only 2 the rest was average. Dinner for two with no drinks? 100.00 not worth itSpecial Features:
- Birthday dinnerkrobDined on 8/22/2014Took my husband for his birthday and we had a very nice time. Can't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/17/2014Great special rate, food was ample, very good. They are refurbing the interior, it really looks greatSpecial Features:
- Solid meallhb87VIPDined on 8/13/2014We dined at McCormick & Schmick's for my grandmother's birthday. The food was very good, as usual (I recommend the crab dip). The only criticism I have is that our server was very bland, no warmth or personality in our service. He wasn't slow or incompetent, just not personable like servers normally are.
- We'll be backFavoritePMDined on 8/10/2014Enjoyed table outside. Bartender was our waiter. Great guy. a little busy. Stuffed Salmon was delicious! Bacon and blue cheese stuffed olives for martini were insane. ( Yes, I said bacon! )Special Features:
- ENJOYABLE EVENING OUTNannyDined on 8/9/2014Table was ready when we arrived. Service was great. Food was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- amazing service!pattyDined on 8/8/2014Lobster bisque was to die for! lobster mashed potatoes were phenomenal!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The good was not good.DiningDuoDined on 8/8/2014It does not compare to the other restaurants I have dined in other states. The ones in PA & Fl were outstanding. The service was excellent and the place is wondeful, but the food was horrible.
- OutstandingpegharrisDined on 8/4/2014I am hooked on McCormick & Schmick's and every city i go to i check to see if they are there. Have some friends that know the manager Bob at this one and they were right it was OUTSTANDINGSpecial Features:
- Best service ever.MikeVIPDined on 7/26/2014We had the best server ever. She was accurate, timely, and funny.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always delightsLovethebeachDined on 7/25/2014Great food...gracious service...consistently good! Never fails to delight! Highly recommend!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.